All Comments on 'A Married Women - Infidelity '

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter25 days ago

The first part of your essay was spot on. I have slept with almost as many married women as I have single ones. They had various reasons/rationales, but the primary motivation was opportunity.

Cosmo magazine had a poll (obviously a self selected group of responders (readers of Cosmo), and 43% admitted cheating on their spouse/boyfriend, the the reason was listed as opportunity.

The official polls indicate that men and women are now cheating at the same rate, and depending upon the poll, between 20 and 30%.

As for church, most of my early experiences were in the church environment, as I was a preacher's kid.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4625 days ago

Great fairy tale. A fiver anyway. thanks

EastCoaster1EastCoaster124 days ago

Interesting essay/story, but I wonder how many of the statistics mentioned in it and in the comments are actually accurate ?

At the same time, I do believe that in many cases, an opportunity for what used to be called the "zipless fuck" might well have been taken advantage of !

Well-written, told well, this got 5 stars from here.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Lonely, feeling left out and confused so you take advantage? Yeah, what a great guy you are. If you possessed an ounce of integrity, you wouldn't pursue her in a time of weakness. But that's not what dirt bags like you do is it.

mrBIGbmrBIGb24 days ago

Well written thanks.

GB6_5GB6_524 days ago

true

we are all sexual beings

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great story - well written I am looking forward to reading comments from the BRB crowd damning the woman with nary a complaint about the narrator

dick_hardendick_harden23 days ago

I love your work. Thanks for another excellent piece. I totally agree with you about some of the moronic trolls who infest this website. Keep up the great work.

Biglibido99Biglibido9922 days ago

A well told story with believable detail - makes for an erotic tale

Biglibido99Biglibido9922 days ago

BTW, I believe all the moronic comments are form only one troll & his name is Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Hot office connections, yes! 5 stars. Two people will meet and eventually...tango, what's not to like? Fresh out of college, at my first two jobs, I got laid by a few coworkers, none were a direct report but two of the fellows were married. The tables turned years later when I was 38, married, kids, etc, a new hire, the young bean counter's pheromones overcame my resistance, I was rewarded with a pretty good fuck from behind and two carpet burns on my knees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...