A Massage Fantasy

Story Info
A woman meets a new masseuse.
1k words
4.16
9.3k
5
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers

She was out of town on a photo shoot and it had been a long tiring day. A close friend had recommended this spa, where she might be able to recuperate a little before the next day's shoot.

Checking in with the place, she was directed to room Six. On the door was instructions for her to strip and lay face down on the bed. The masseuse would be in shortly. She took her meager clothes off and lay face down with her head in the hole on the bed. Soothing music was playing in the background.

When she placed her face on the rests along the hole, there was a brief mist sprayed on her face. Then the world went dark and she fell asleep.

When she awoke it was dark and she realized there was a blindfold on and she was lying on her back on the bed. She wanted to reach up and remove the blindfold, but her muscles refused to cooperate. She started breathing harder out of panic.

"Relax and calm down, nothing is going to hurt you." The male voice came from above her head and had the effect of calming her down. "You are going to do as you are told, and I promise you will enjoy the massage."

Then there was another male voice from near her feet, "I am going to massage your legs, so spread them slightly for me."

She found she could obey the voices and do exactly like she was told.

One man started massaging her shoulders and the other her feet. As they moved upwards and downwards on her body, she felt a strange euphoria gripping her body. Was it the oil? Or was it the drug they had obviously given her. She didn't seem to care anymore as she yearned for the touch of the hands anywhere on her body.

The man near her head commanded, "Turn your head to the right". Immediately a smooth warm object came in contact with her lips.

"Open your mouth." She did and felt the man's cock pushing against her lips and she was powerless to stop him. But she didn't want to stop him. She desperately needed to taste him and lick him.

"Spread your legs." said the other man. She opened her legs and felt two hands on her pussy, rubbing and stroking it. She wanted him to touch her, the feelings were unlike anything she had experienced before.

"Suck my cock". "Open your legs wider." "Take your left hand and twist your nipple."

Over and over the two men kept commanding her to move or touch. At one point she was holding a cock in either hand and stroking the two men. Wanting to make them shoot their hot cum on her. She knew if they did, she would orgasm without anyone touching her.

More commands, more pleasure, more relaxation, more desire as each moment passed. They grabbed her breasts and slapped them. They each licked one and sucked her nipples. The pleasure was excruciating. She wanted to orgasm, she needed to orgasm.

There were moments when neither man touched her. She wanted to scream out her need to come, but the words were stuck in her throat. At one point, each man stood near her head. "Suck my cock", "No, suck mine" Her head and mouth moving from side to side trying to please both men. Every time, she took a cock into her mouth, her pussy would leak more juice.

Her desire was soaring. What was next? Would they fuck her? She needed it, wanted it.

They moved her body on her side and she felt a hard body lay down next to her. Then they moved her on top of one of the men.

"Spread your legs wide. Take my cock and rub it on your pussy."

She felt the electric sparks that came with each touch of his cock on her pussy lips. Her breath got sharper and faster. The orgasm was just out of reach.

Then she felt the other man get between her legs. He leaned in and licked her pussy and the other man's cock. He took some oil and coated her from back to front. Something tingled and then felt warm. His finger rubbed all around her asshole, pushing into her, spreading her asshole.

Would she finally get to experience two men at once? She had always wanted it but now that it might happen, she wasn't sure she could do it.

The man beneath her told her to put his cock into her pussy. She finally felt his thick cock spread her lips and slide easily into her normally tight pussy. Then the man above her pushed his cock into her ass. She felt like she would be split apart. She felt her orgasm rising and rising.

One man would push in and the other would pull back. Her pussy, then her ass was so full of glorious cock. In and out, again and again, the orgasm rising again. her clit was screaming for release. It went on for so long. She needed it, wanted it to last but also needed to come.

Finally, both men said at the same time, "come now" Her mind exploded as her body experienced the come of her life. Her clit swelled, her breasts got hard, her nipples got harder. It felt like she was soaring above the clouds as both men came in her body at the same time.

As her breath calmed, her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out. Later she awoke on the bed. She could move easily and her body felt so relaxed. She was clean, no trace of sperm on or in her body. She got dressed and walked out the door. Heading to the desk, she was told the first massage was free.

As she left, she thought, who were those men, what did they look like? How would she ever get to experience the pleasure again?

Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers