A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swirled her tongue around the head, no doubt tasting my pre-cum as she did it, then took more of me in her mouth and slowly withdrew it. No one had done that to me before, and I am at a loss to describe how it felt for the first time, so I am not even going to try.

I felt her pull my foreskin right back and lick under the rim of my helmet, then back over the top and with the tip of her tongue, probe into my pee slit. I was already close before, and now I couldn't stop it.

"Mom, Mom, I am going to come," I said, desperately, forgetting totally she didn't use words like that.

"Huh, Huh,...hmmm," was all I heard, as she put my cock back into her mouth, stimulating it more with her tongue.

The first blast felt like a geyser blowing off, and how she coped with it, I don't know, as it must have hit the back of her throat with some force. She kept the head in her mouth, presumable swallowing all the time. Three, four, and five spurts, then smaller ones. She sucked and swallowed almost all of it until there was just a dribble which she licked off as it emerged.

She slid back up the bed, wiping the excess from around her lips with the back of her hand. As she settled back down beside me, she grinned at me, "Was that a first too?" she asked.

"Wow, yes, it was," I admitted, "I didn't think you would..."

"What, just because I'm not a modern young girl, you didn't think I knew how to do that?" she carried on grinning.

"No, I didn't mean that."

"I know, I was just joking with you," she said.

Now that she had performed that on me, I wanted to taste her, to see what it was like, and while I might have been shy to suggest it initially, I thought that now I could.

"Can I do that to you?" I asked.

"Do you really want to; I could rarely get your dad to do it to me?"

"I'd like to, but you may have to tell me if I don't do it right," I said, a bit nervously, for although I had seen it done on the internet, I wasn't sure if it was that simple in reality.

"I think I'd like that," she said, almost shyly, "but I think it's time I took these off," she added, sitting up and putting both hands behind her back.

Within seconds, her bra was on the floor, exposing her firm, round, breasts to my gaze. Her panties quickly followed, leaving her naked, lying next to me, her legs closed.

I sat up and looked down at her body; those breasts with their nipples proud and erect, her flat stomach with a hint of muscle from working out, then her triangle of dark pubic hair, just as I had pictured it in my mind earlier.

Although I had only just come, my cock was already recovering at the sight and the thoughts in my head, of what I hoped was to come.

I leaned down over her and took one of her nipples in my mouth, suckling on it and using my tongue as she had done, with my cock. I ran my hand over the other one, pinching the nipple gently, and rolling it between my fingers. I didn't stay very long on her breasts, as I wanted to move further down.

I slid down the bed as she had done, until my face was level with her patch of hair. I gently pulled one leg towards me to leave a space in-between, and once they were far enough apart, moved my knees in-between them and slid my body down flat, on my stomach, until my mouth was in the right position.

Tentatively, I pushed out my tongue until I felt it contact her pubic hair. I felt around with the tip until it fell between her pussy lips, where I encountered lots of moisture already. I tried just pushing between them, but it didn't seem to be as easy as I had seen.

"Use your fingers, to hold me open a bit," she whispered the instruction.

Oh yes, I thought how stupid. So, bringing my hands up, I brushed her trimmed dark hair to each side, and used the fingers of each hand to delve a little way into her slit, and then pulled each of her labia sideways, opening her up so that my tongue could now reach inside.

This was the first real close-up of her vagina that I had seen. As well as the sides of her pussy lips, I had a close-up view of her clit, the hood already back, leaving the pink sensitive nub exposed.

I licked slowly up and down inside each side, pleasantly surprised by the flavour and the sensuous smell of her arousal.

"Ohh," she sighed, "yes, that's it."

I licked round, savouring the unfamiliar taste, right down to her entrance, and then back up. She seemed to be enjoying it, but I knew that her clit was the most sensitive place, and so I gave that an experimental lick.

"Oh God, yes." she said, loudly. It was a good job there was no one else in the house.

I flicked it with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth like I would a nipple. This had her moving her hips from side to side, breathing harder and almost unseating me.

"Oh heck, you learn fast," she panted.

I was enjoying making her squirm and move her hips up towards my mouth. I gauged what she liked the most by her movements, and sounds, then did that some more.

Now that I had her lips open and my tongue lashing around her clit, I searched for her entrance with my index finger, and slowly but easily, pushed it full length into her wet tunnel.

That brought forth more groans, so I added a second and began moving them in and out, while simultaneously licking and sucking her clit.

My cock had fully recovered now and was squashed between my stomach and the bed. I really wanted to put it inside her, but I wanted to make her cum with my mouth first, as she had done for me. I thought we would probably have plenty of time, as it was now only about mid-morning.

I felt her vagina gripping my fingers, and although she was very wet, it seemed to be getting tighter in there. Wanting to give her the most stimulation, I slid my free arm up over her stomach to her breasts, and now not only was I finger-fucking her and sucking on her clit but was able to pinch her nipples at the same time.

"Oh hell, oh hell," she panted, "don't stop please."

She was in a state now, making some unintelligible sounds, and I could feel her tensing her flat stomach. I realised my mom was about to come, and I was the one getting her there.

With a final gesture, I curled my fingers inside her and scrapped them along the top of the inside of her vagina on each stroke, while sucking her clit as far into my mouth as I could and flicking it with my warm tongue.

With something reminiscent of a wild howl, her muscles clenched my fingers inside her, and I felt a sudden stream of wetness come from within her. She lifted her hips up and down, and trapped my head between her thighs almost painfully, as her orgasm overtook her. I kept up the sucking on her clit and pinching of her nipple, trying to follow her crazy movements. It was unbelievably erotic to know that I had just made my mom come so hard like that.

Gradually she slowed down, then pushed on my head with her hands, "Too much, too sensitive now," she managed to get out, through her laboured breathing.

I did as she said, and just lay there, my fingers still deep inside her, but keeping them still.

"Phew, phew," she kept blowing out of her mouth, her body still vibrating on the bed.

After a minute or two, I slowly withdrew my fingers and slid up her body on top of her, supporting my weight from her on my elbows.

She felt the head of my hard cock touch her pussy lips. "Not yet," she said softly, "I need a few moments."

I placed my mouth on hers, some of her juices still on my lips and kissed her gently.

"That must be me I can taste," she said, sliding her tongue over my lips. "I've never tasted myself before," she added.

"You don't mind?" I asked.

"No, it's a bit strange I suppose, but I don't taste too bad do I," she said, lightly.

"No, quite the opposite," I assured her.

We kissed again, gently at first, then teased each other with our tongues, she in my mouth, then me in hers, she sucked me then I did the same for her. It was a sensuous interlude, allowing her to relax from her orgasm, but for me a mounting excitement.

I lifted one hand and gently stroked around her breast and nipple as we kissed. I could tell she was recovering, by the way she gradually increased the ferocity of her tongue play.

Lying there ready, between her legs, my cock kept jerking and poking at her mound, the head just touching the gap between her pussy lips. That small, but erotic contact, increased my excitement level almost to the top of the scale.

"If you want to, I'm ready now, "she whispered, mid-kiss, "but go slowly and be gently, I am still a bit sensitive," she warned me, putting her hands on my hips.

That was all I needed to hear to move that little bit forwards so that the head of my cock parted her wet and swollen labia. I thought I would have to adjust my cock with my hand, but with her wetness and the position we were in, I felt the head of my cock lodge in the indentation that was her entrance. With myself perfectly aligned, and with another gentle movement of my hips, the head popped inside my mom's vagina once more.

Taking heed of what she had said, I moved gently forwards a little more, desperately curbing the urge to bury myself deep within her in one long thrust. Just the knowledge that I was entering my sexy mom took me close to the edge, never mind the feeling of her wet, warmth, around my cock.

I wasn't aware that we had stopped kissing, nor that her sparking green eyes were staring into mine, as I gradually sheathed the whole of my cock, as far as I could, in her tight channel.

When our pubic hairs crushed against one another and our pubic bones met, it felt fantastic, but not real. I could hardly believe that we were in this position again, by mutual consent, and longing.

I think I was just staying still, and letting the sensations that surrounded my cock flow through me when...

"You can move if you want to," she whispered, in a husky voice, "let me feel you moving."

Slowly I withdrew to the tip and then pushed gently back inside. I began the rhythm again, supporting myself on my hands and pushing up. I tested my will not to come yet, by looking down between us; past her round breasts and dark nipples, past her flat stomach and belly button, to see her pubic hair parted by my cock, moving at the pace I had set, in and out of my mom.

Despite having already come earlier, it was just too sexy for me to last too long, and I think my mom could sense it.

As I speeded up the pace, Mom started to push gently at my hips against my thrusts, effectively slowing and almost stopping me from fucking her. I thought that I was maybe hurting her, as she had warned me, but couldn't think why else she would do that.

"Pete, rest a moment," she said, "I hope you won't think this is really weird, but I want to give you something."

I lay back down on her, my cock twitching inside her with anticipation of what it wanted to do, "Give me something?" I said, questioningly.

"Yes, I thought of it first thing this morning."

It was slightly surreal having a conversation with my mom while I was lying on her, my cock buried to the hilt in her vagina.

"Err ok, what do you mean," I said, totally at a loss.

"I will have to get up to give it to you," she said, mysteriously, "so can you just... ummm... come out of me for a moment."

Slightly disappointed, I withdrew my cock right out, it was covered in her white secretions, a few drops dripping from it onto the bed.

She quickly sat up and reached over to the bedside cabinet for the small bottle she had brought with her first thing.

"This is the plain massage oil that I mixed with the lavender oil; you remember?" she asked.

"Yes, sure."

"I am going to rub some on your ...emmm.. penis," she said, unstopping the bottle and pouring a little into her hands.

Oh, I thought, she is going to finish me with a hand job, it wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I didn't want to spoil it by making a fuss or complaining.

She gently covered my cock with a lavish amount of oil until she was satisfied it was really slippery, then stoppered the bottle and put it back on the cabinet.

She looked lovingly into my eyes and wrapped a hand around my cock. Here comes the hand job I thought.

"You remember what I said earlier about taking something from you, well, while I was thinking that I decided I could give you something that can be special between us, and only us."

I kept silent, intrigued as to where this was going.

"You know when we did... 'this'...on the sofa," she began.

I was surprised how shy she still was about using overtly sexual words, and how it made her blush, but I waited for her to continue.

"You remember you used your finger in my...'bottom'." She looked away from me. "Well, it felt sort of nice and I've never tried it like that before, ever, so I thought you could be the first...with me..." she said, "a sort of different loss of ...'virginity', but for both of us...together...but only if you want to?" she stuttered, clearly embarrassed at having to say these things out loud.

"You want me to put my finger..."

"No, I want you to put this," she squeezed her oily hand around my cock, "in me, there." she finally said.

Oh wow, I thought, she wanted me to be the one to have her first anal sex. I never thought my mom would ever ask me that. We would both be in uncharted territory, but I understood that was what she was offering me, her 'other sort of virginity'. Now I understood why she had covered my hard cock with oil. I had wondered how anal sex might feel when I had watched it on my computer, but never thought I would get to try it with my mom.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, a bit uncertain now about how it might work.

"I am sure you won't, we can always stop," she assured me.

Now she had made her mind up, she seemed determined to go through with it, so I put the uncertainty away, as I felt the excitement level rising.

"I'll move back onto the bed and be in the same position that I was in on the sofa," she said, crawling onto the centre of the bed on her hands and knees. "You move to be behind me," she instructed.

I already had an idea how this was going to work, so was already moving to be on my knees behind her, looking down at her tight buttocks in front of me. I could see her puffy, pussy lips, going down under her, but straight in front of me was that light brown, closed ring, of wrinkled muscle.

I moved my hands over her back and bottom, stroking gently, then I moved one hand around the side, along the crease of her thighs, until I found her pubic hair. Sliding my fingers down, I located her clit once more and began teasing it round and round, until I heard the satisfying sound of my mom starting to breath faster.

I knew the theory of what I had to do, so using some of the copious oil Mom had massaged onto my cock, I tentatively spread some onto her puckered ring with my fingers. I saw it contract and expand as she felt the contact. I continued to stroke her clit as I carefully probed that tight entrance with the tip of my finger. It seemed a little easier this time, perhaps because Mom was expecting it, but my finger soon slipped in and with a little further push I had it fully inside her.

She sighed, "Mmmmm, yes, that's ok."

I moved both hands in the same rhythm for a while, sensing by her breathing and sighs that she was starting to enjoy the two sensations together.

I looked at my cock pointing straight at the target and wondered how it was ever going to enter her, as the difference to the size of my finger was many times.

"Do you want to try now," she said, her breathing noisy.

"Tell me though if you want me to stop," I said, removing my finger, and my other hand, then positioning the head of my cock in the vacant space.

My cock was very slick with all the oil, and it was difficult to hold it firmly, but I managed to keep it in place while I pushed my hips forwards. She stayed still as I pushed, but my cock just seemed to slip and slide around it, and wouldn't go in. I pushed a bit harder and despite its hardness, I could feel my cock bending in the middle.

It was frustrating; my excitement level was sky high, I was trembling with the effort and need, but it just seemed too big to fit.

Mom must have been feeling uncomfortable with the pushing, "Hold on," she said, "let me try to relax some more, then try."

I eased off and waited, my cock just touching her tight little sphincter. I saw it pulse a few times like a portal opening then closing. On the next one, I pushed forwards harder than I really wanted to, and suddenly it felt like a thick elastic band had been clamped around the purple helmet of my cock, and I could see that the entire head had popped inside.

"Ohhh, wait," she said, panting a little. "I really need to get used to that for a moment."

I stayed still, looking in wonder at my cock partially embedded in Mom's rear entrance. It felt very tight, and I wasn't sure I could get much more in, but I waited for her to tell me it was ok to try. I stroked her back, and down her crease where my cock was lodged, then underneath through her pubic hair and back again.

"It feels so big in there, but see if it will go further now," she said.

I put a hand on the side of each hip so that I was holding her firmly, and then pushed my hips towards her just a fraction at a time. I was amazed to see my cock was actually being swallowed up slowly, and she seemed to be taking it ok.

"That's it, slowly," she said.

I was three-quarters of the way inside her, and it still seemed to be sliding in further.

Finally, all I could see was my pubic hair against her bottom. I was in all the way.

"Are you ...all...in now," she asked.

"Yes," I whispered, in awe at how she had taken it in.

"A first time for us both," she said, quietly.

"Is it ok to move?" I asked her, wanting to find out how it felt compared to her vagina.

"Yes, but be gentle, you are stretching me already," she replied.

As gently as I could, I started to pull out until just the head was left in her, then again as gently as possible, pushed all the way back in. I did it again, and again

"Are you ok Mom?"

"Yes, it feels...I don't know... different, but I am beginning to like it now that I am more used to it."

I held onto her hips as I moved a tiny bit faster on each of the strokes, feeling such a tightness on my cock that was stimulating it far quicker than when I was in her pussy. I guess the taboo nature of all of this was adding to the excitement too.

She had started to moan quietly, and I saw she had put one hand under her, and from the position of it, was rubbing her clit.

I was already feeling that familiar tingling once again, after only a few minutes of being fully inside her, and knew that I wouldn't be able to hold it for long with the eroticism invading all my senses. I increased the pace a little more, my mom still rubbing her clit.

"Oh God, Oh God," she panted, "Ohhhh, mmmm... I'm nearly...ohhhhhh."

Just hearing her so close to coming, with me inside her, took me that extra distance, to the place where I could think about nothing else but getting my cock as far inside as I could.

I felt the spasms start deep down in my cock as it started to pump my sperm up the long tube and out, into my mom. I grunted and groaned as I felt it erupt, and my mom joined me, as she felt something being released into her.

Together, we made a lot of noise, as I felt her sphincter grip me and then loosen then grip me again, like a vice. I pummelled my cock in and out only a small amount, as we both orgasmed in our own way, but with the same sounds, both of us incoherent.

I slowed down and stopped. My heart was racing and judging by the panting, we were both in the same state.

I didn't move as she laid her head down on the pillow, the back of her arms flat on the bed, her bottom still sticking up in the air with me inside her. Slowly she slid her knees backwards either side of me, forcing me to follow her, and end up lying on top of her back, my legs between hers and my nose in her hair.