A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 03

Story Info
No headaches this time...
7.8k words
4.82
92.1k
170

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,943 Followers

This story is set in a small town in the UK and written in UK English.

All characters depicted are over 18 and fictitious.

*****************************

PART 3

I slept really well, despite the weird dreams that I had, which were already beginning to fade in my mind. You know how it is, you try to remember, but they are right on the edge of your consciousness, and you can't bring them back. Perhaps this is a good thing.

All I know is, that when I woke up, my cock was rock hard, sticking out of my sleep-shorts, and standing up straight, pushing against the bed clothes. That is often a normal thing with young men first thing in the morning, but I wondered if it was the result of some of my dreams, that I could now no longer remember.

I pushed the bedclothes down off me and put my hand around my cock, remembering what had taken place last night with my mom. I don't know why she let me make love to her again, and especially in that risky situation in front of the TV, while my dad was asleep upstairs. I think she was very conflicted and nervous anyway, as she refused to allow me to remove any of her clothing, but to some extent that made it even more exciting.

I listened, but couldn't hear any noise in the house, and then I realised it was Sunday and that Dad was going to play his 'big golf match', that had so annoyed mom last night, so he would have left very early.

I replayed the first time with my mom, and then last night's episode, over in my mind as I slowly stroked my cock. The more I pictured how my mum looked, the more I realised that all that time I had just thought of her as 'my mom', I had been living with this very sexy woman, who looked good, exercised regularly, and was fit in all the right places.

I remembered her firm round breasts, how they felt in my hand, not huge, and not tiny, but with large dark nipples and even darker areola. I saw in my mind her flat stomach and shapely hips, that any 18-year-old girl would be proud to own. Then came her legs, long, toned, shapely, with just that small gap between them at the top even with her knees together. Then her sculptured ankles and feet, with toes that I discovered to my delight were so flexible, they could grip just as well as some people's fingers.

At her centre, I pictured her dark patch of short, trimmed, pubic hair, surrounding her pussy lips that when excited, opened with a sensuous fragrance, glistening with moisture, and inviting an entrance. Then the small nub of her clitoris at the apex, hood slipped back, to expose her most sensitive button, ready to be stimulated.

I thought back over last night, just pulling the gusset of her panties to one side, taking her so deep from behind, and also fingering her dark little rosebud. I was stroking faster and knowing I would soon reach the point of no return.

'Tap, tap, tap' on my door, "Are you awake Pete'" I heard my mom's voice.

"Errrr, yes, just about, did you want me for something?" I replied, hastily pulling the bedclothes up and with difficulty trying to push my cock back into my shorts, which wasn't very successful. I don't know why I felt I had to do that, even though my mom had touched it and felt it inside her, twice, it still seemed not right to have it on display in front of her.

She opened the door and came into my room a little more confidently than the last time. To my disappointment I saw that she was already dressed, so it didn't look likely it was going to be a repeat of the other time.

I could see that she wasn't going anywhere special today, as although she had dressed neatly as usual, she just had on a knee length skirt over bare legs, an ordinary white button-up blouse and her fluffy, open back, slippers on her feet.

"Hello," I said, "is everything ok Mom?"

"Yes, everything is ok, but ...well, I think we need to talk while your dad isn't here," she said, maybe not as confident as I had thought.

I don't suppose there would be a prize for guessing what about, I thought to myself.

"Only if you feel we have to," I said, becoming more awake now, and sitting up a bit, against my pillow.

She sat down demurely on the side of my bed.

"What has happened...," she started, "is something that can't be undone, you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I know, carry on."

"I thought about it last night when I was in bed, lying next to your father, with...your ...your, 'seed' in me," she started to blush.

I realised that she balked at using words like 'cum' or 'cock' as it probably wasn't part of her upbringing, and I couldn't imagine her saying those things to my dad either.

"What did you think about," I asked gently, a bit embarrassed too now, "are you worried you might, you know, get pregnant or something?" wondering where this might be going.

"No, no, not that, you probably don't know, but I can't have another child, it's why you don't have any brothers or sisters," she said, her eyes a little downcast.

"Oh, you're right, I didn't know, sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry, it's not your fault, but that wasn't what I wanted to talk about."

"Ok," I said, noticing that my cock had already seriously diminished in size, tucked away in my shorts.

"As I was saying," she seemed to be choosing her words carefully, "what's done is done...oh, this is embarrassing... I feel... a bit... ashamed that I have taken away something from you that I shouldn't have done."

"Well..." I tried to butt in.

"No, wait, hear me out, this is difficult enough, just listen. When I was just over 18 too, I had my first real experience." She looked at me. "I thought it would be something special, but it turned out that it wasn't anything mind-blowing, and yes, it was before your father, although like your father, he was a lot older than me too, so I thought he would know how to make it 'special'. Do know what I mean?"

"I guess so, sort of," I said, "but... why wasn't it 'special'," I asked, wondering if she would tell me.

"I'm not sure I could tell you all the details, it would be too embarrassing for both of us I think."

My cock was starting to stir again at this intimate revelation she was confiding in me. 'Why don't you ask her about it, you know you want to?' - the cock-voice was back.

Did I want to know about how my mom lost her virginity? It would be a bit weird to ask, wouldn't it?

'She wants to tell you. Just imagine it, Kate, your mom at 18, short skirt, long legs, even sexier than now, about to be penetrated for the first time. That's got to be an exciting story, hasn't it?' it said, louder, as my cock grew to full stiffness again.

"Errmm, well, you don't have to tell me if it's too awkward, but it might make me understand what you are trying to tell me," I coaxed her.

She was fiddling with her fingers and looking down at her nails, while she thought it through, and weighed up her thoughts.

I ran my fingers slowly over my cockhead, imperceptible to my mom sat on the bed in front of me, while my internal voice and I, waited in perverted anticipation.

"Alright, but again, it's just between us, I don't want anyone else to know we've had this conversation," she said, eventually.

"Of course," I said, "that goes without saying."

She was blushing more fully now.

"I had met this man; he was the friend of a friend. He told me fairly soon that he had been married before, but it hadn't worked out. That didn't bother me, as he seemed more, what's the word...emmm,... 'sophisticated' and mature than the younger lads I had dated. I enjoyed older men's company more, and it wasn't long before we were being more intimate. I am sure you know what that means without me explaining it?"

"Yes, ok."

"So anyway, he seemed to know what he was doing in that department, and I let him do more and more as the weeks went by, until one evening we ended up in his small flat after a nice meal with wine - he liked his wine - and we started doing all the usual things," she paused.

"You mean like kissing and stuff," I prompted her.

She lightened the mood for the first time by giggling briefly, "Yes, but more of the 'stuff' than kissing."

"I see."

I felt small drops of pre-cum on my fingers as I slowly ran my finger over my stiff cockhead under the covers.

"So, that evening, we both ended up with completely no clothes on for the first time, and although I had seen his ...penis, a couple of times before, I hadn't really thought through what it might be like if he, you know," she lowered her voice as if someone might hear, "put it in me."

I rubbed my cock a bit more; this was turning into a sexy story that I hadn't anticipated.

"He took me into the bedroom, and we did a bit more touching and things on the bed, then it just sort of happened, as though it was the next natural thing to do."

"Are you saying you didn't agree?" I asked, wondering if this what she was getting round to telling me.

"No, I mean, yes. I mean, it wasn't like that, that's not what I meant, he didn't force me or anything, it just seemed we drifted into him ending up inside me."

"Did he hurt you then?"

"No, it wasn't painful really, a bit uncomfortable maybe as I wasn't used to it then. Anyway, I tried to enjoy it and see what all the fuss was about, and he wasn't rough or anything. Well, I didn't feel anything wonderful, and after only a few minutes of him moving in and out, he groaned, and I felt really wet down there."

"So, you hadn't used anything?"

"No, it was stupid, I know, but as I said it wasn't planned, we just did it and I knew it couldn't be undone."

I was putting two and two together.

"Then, when you were in bed last night and you could feel my cu...'seed' inside you, it reminded you. Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes," she said quietly. A tear ran down her cheek, that she hastily brushed away. "I feel as though I may have done the same thing to you, that he did to me, taken away a moment that should have been special, and should have been with somebody special, and it can't be undone."

I now understood what she had been trying to say and had a hard cock to go with it.

"No, hey Mom, that's not true, come here," I said, gently pulling on her shoulders. She somewhat reluctantly let me bring her head to my chest. I put an arm round her, and as a reflex to her laying down, her legs lifted off the floor and onto the bed, so that she was lying next to me, but separated by the bedclothes.

"Shh," I soothed her, "it's ok, everything is fine, I don't feel that way at all," I said, honestly.

I stroked and ran my fingers through her soft hair that smelled of her regular coconut shampoo.

"You don't think I might have ruined things for you, for your...first time," she almost whispered.

"No, of course not, I didn't expect it to happen like that, but for me, it was a wonderful thing, you are someone special and I doubt that it could ever have been better, no matter who it was."

She was quiet for a few moments.

"You aren't just saying that to make me feel better, because it is important for me to know," she pressed.

"No, I do mean it," I replied, "and I love you for it," I continued, in a similarly quiet voice, moving her hair back behind one ear, leaving her face clear.

She was quiet again, but there didn't seem to be any more tears. Neither of us seemed to know what to do next.

After a short time of me running my fingers through her hair, she stirred a little, "I'd better go and get on with a few chores," she said.

The little voice piped up, 'don't let her go, ask her to stay'.

I don't think she will, I thought, not after that chat.

'She might, you won't know unless you ask, will you', it said.

My cock was still hard from hearing her share her story, from her clean perfumed smell, and her warm closeness to me.

'You'd better do it now', it insisted, 'before she leaves'.

That damn voice is always more persuasive when I am aroused, it makes the normally impossible seem possible at the time.

I didn't immediately let go of her, "Do you have to? Erm.. couldn't you... maybe stay a while?" I asked, tentatively, without much hope she might say yes.

However, she didn't suddenly sit up and dash off, so I waited, hardly breathing.

"I'm not sure I should, with what I told you about how I feel."

"But we're comfortable with each other now, aren't we?" I asked.

"I hope so, but I think we should leave it there."

'Don't let her go', it shouted in my head.

I thought desperately, "Can I ask you something Mom?"

"Of course you can."

"You won't get cross or anything?"

"Now you have me worried about what you want to ask, but go on, I promise I won't be cross whatever it is." she replied, I think, a bit intrigued.

"Well," I hesitated for a moment, "when we ...did it..."

"Yes."

"You did enjoy it, didn't you?"

I could feel the heat from her face as the redness spread up from her neck.

She spoke very quietly, "Yes, I did." I felt the muscles of her face grin briefly, "I thought you would have noticed, but I am not as young as the girls you should be going out with and having fun with."

'See, this isn't going to be as difficult as you thought', the voice reminded me it was still there.

"I think you look quite young," I said, "you have clear, soft skin, a nice, shaped body and everything is...well... where it should be."

"I don't think that when I look in the mirror," she retorted.

"Then you need a new mirror," I quipped.

"Or rose-tinted glasses for an old woman," she responded.

I sat up a little higher in the bed so I could see more of her beside me. "Look at you, soft, dark hair, attractive face and stunning green eyes, nice curves, long shapely legs. What do you see that I don't?" I challenged her.

"Maybe it's you that needs glasses," she said, putting a hand under one breast and lifting it slightly, "I don't even have much 'up top' here to talk about, I don't know about the rest. Perhaps that's why your dad lost interest ages ago."

Ah, so she is telling me they don't have much, or any, sex now, that was something I had wondered about.

"I think they're perfect," I said, as I took a risk, and ran a fingertip over her blouse, in a figure of eight around both breasts.

She didn't do, or say, anything, so getting a bit bolder, I cupped one of her breasts in my hand, gently feeling and squeezing it. Gratifyingly, even through her clothes, I felt the nipple stand up to attention.

"Pete," she said, a little huskily, "I don't think we should..."

"No one is here, and he won't be until 'the big match' (- I did air quotes with my index fingers -) is over and even then, they will all be in the clubhouse, no one will know."

"I know, but its not that. If we did...I'm sorry, I get embarrassed saying these things, if we did... 'IT', more, then I might want even more, and it's not fair on you."

"Lying here next to you, I feel very comfortable," I said, "touching you, like this..." I cupped her breast again, "makes me feel very close to you." I sought out her nipple and squeezed it gently, "Do you like that?"

"Yesss," she whispered, throatily.

'Go on ask her to join you', the voice of my very rigid cock advised.

For what seemed the longest time, we lay there in silence, my mom acquiescent to my hand roaming around her breast over her clothes.

"Why don't you slip in beside me, so that we can cuddle a bit," I asked, hopefully.

I knew she took time to think about things, process the pros and cons, before she came to decisions, so I didn't press her further. I just played gently with her breasts, feeling her breathing slowly change, as I sensed her becoming aroused.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom," she said, starting to disentangle herself.

That's it I thought, she will just go downstairs afterwards, and I'll have to rely on my hand again.

When she got to the door, she stopped and turned. "I'll come back in a moment," she said, surprising me, and disappeared towards the bathroom.

Oh my God, she was going to come back. What would she let me do? Did she want...? So many thoughts going through my head. In anticipation and hope of what might happen, I quickly slipped my shorts and sleepshirt off, dropping them onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed.

I heard the toilet flush and then water running, then the sound of her feet padding across to the main bedroom and then back towards my room.

She left the door wide open as she entered and placed a small bottle on my bedside cabinet. It looked like the oil I had used to massage her for her headache, so I wondered if that was what she wanted me to do again.

She looked down at me, "Was it getting too hot for you," she said, indicating my now bare chest.

I felt a bit embarrassed now that she had noticed immediately that I had stripped for action and didn't know quite how to reply.

"If it is warm in there, I think I should at least take off these," she said, unbuttoning her blouse and slipping it down her arms, then expertly unzipping her skirt, and wiggling out of it in one slick movement.

She stood there looking for my reaction, in just a flimsy white bra, her dark nipples evident and erect and a dark triangle just visible through the material of her matching panties. The sensuous gap between her toned thighs, where they met her body, drew my eyes like a magnet. I just stared.

"Aren't you going to invite me in then?" she said, a little bemused.

I snapped out of my reverie, holding the bedclothes up for her, and she nimbly slid in beside me. I turned on my side towards her, so we were face to face.

Putting her hand on my hot cheek, she looked into my eyes, mesmerising me, "You are sure about this Pete?" she whispered.

"Yes," I replied, nervous that I was already so excited, that I might come before we did very much.

She shuffled closer so that her bra-clad breast pressed against me, and my hard cock made contact with her stomach. She gave a little smile when it touched her, and I put one arm over her onto her back to draw her closer.

"That feels nice," she said, "can I ...?"

It was a rhetorical question, as I immediately felt her fingers wrapping around my cock. She hadn't touched me much during our two previous encounters, but now she explored it blindly, with her fingertips, pulling my foreskin down and running her fingers over the swollen head, picking up the lubricating pre-cum as she went.

The pleasure she was giving me, and knowing it was my sexy mom touching me, was so exquisite, that I completely forgot that I could touch her too. She kept up her slow ministrations, alternately wanking me and then just using her fingers to spread the slippery liquid around and under the head.

I could feel what was going to happen very soon if she kept that up, I wanted her to carry on, but also, I didn't, it was way too soon.

"Mom, you need to stop, I'm too close to..."

She clearly understood because she stopped dead.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't realise how sensitive you might be."

She moved her face closer and touched her lips onto mine. I responded, and without any additional touching we were kissing like young lovers, tongue to tongue, dancing and wrestling in each other mouths.

After some minutes, don't ask me how many, because I had already lost track of time, she drew away.

"It is warm in here," she said, "I am going to throw the covers back if that's ok?"

I nodded 'yes', and she did.

"Now I can see you," she said, looking down at where my rampant cock was pulsing slightly. "Just stay where you are for a moment."

I didn't know what she was going to do until she slid quickly down the bed, and I felt her take my cock in her hand again, but then a warm feeling engulfed the head, and when I looked down, I saw my sexy mother in just her flimsy bra and panties, had the head of my cock in her mouth.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,943 Followers