A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sweet lord, what just happened," she whispered, croakily.

I lifted her hair, nuzzled, and kissed her neck, "Something fantastic," I said, with feeling.

"Yes, it was, it's not something I'll forget easily."

"You really haven't done that before," I asked.

"No, truthfully, that was my first time. I had no idea it might feel so good though. I hope it was for you too?"

"Oh hell, yes, it was. Do you think... I mean emmm... could we do...'things' sometimes," I asked, hesitantly, wondering if all of this would each be just a once-off, and then we would just go back to how we were before.

She thought for a long moment. "I don't want any of this to cause a problem later, but if you are very discreet, maybe occasionally, we can ...love each other," she said, quietly, as though by saying it, we might be found out somehow.

"I am, I will be," I said, "it's our secret, I swear."

"Good, and now, nice as this is, and I can still feel you inside, we need to clean up and have a shower."

"It's nice lying here with you," I said, "but I suppose you are right."

"You can join me if you like?" she said, sexily.

So, I did, but that's another story...