A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 04

Story Info
My mom invites my injured Aunt to come and stay for a while.
16.9k words
4.81
49.5k
67

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,938 Followers

This story is set in a small town in the UK and written in UK English.

All characters depicted are over 18 and fictitious.

*****************************

PART 4

Very little happened during the following week.

I went to college every day and life just sort of carried on as if everything were normal.

I think that Mom was wary of appearing in any way 'different' when Dad was around and so she kept her distance most of the time. I did continue to give her longer than normal hugs, pressing my body against hers, and although she didn't push me away, she didn't respond much either.

I had a late start to classes on Friday, so when I came down to breakfast a bit later than normal, only my mom was in the kitchen sitting drinking a cup of tea.

"Hi," she said, in her normal manner, "there is toast and tea I've just made over there if you want some, but I can make you something else if you want?"

"Ummm, thanks, I'll just have a slice of toast and the tea," I said, putting a couple of slices onto a plate and pouring a mug of tea. "Where's Dad?"

"Oh, he's already gone to work, about an hour ago, some sort of early meeting," he said.

"Right," I replied, "so as it's just us, can I talk to you?"

She looked at me a bit warily, "About what?"

"Well...about...us and things," I said, a bit embarrassed and not sure how to broach the subject.

"I'm not sure we should talk about it," she said quickly, "it's probably best left as it is."

"Yes but..."

"No Pete, I have other things on my mind, and it's too...," she hesitated, taking a sip of her tea, "...complicated."

I wondered now if she regretted the things we did having thought more about it, or was worried that somehow Dad might find out, but she seemed adamant that we weren't going to discuss it. It was very confusing.

"What else is on your mind then?" I asked, sitting down at the table with her.

"I was going to talk to you anyway about something else," she said, "it's about your Aunt Evelyn."

"Your sister, yes, wow, we haven't seen her for years, doesn't she live alone in some wild and desolate place?"

"Yes," she sighed, "she lives in a small cottage on Dartmoor where she can get 'inspiration' for her painting."

"Ah, I remember now, she's a bit younger than you and some sort of 'artist' isn't she?"

"Yes, that's right, lots of wildlife and botanical stuff. She seems to make a living from it though."

"So, what's the problem?" I asked.

"The problem is that she had a fall while out on the moor, breaking one wrist and injuring some of the muscles and tendons in her leg on the same side. I won't bore you with all the details, so to cut a long story short, they won't let her out of hospital unless there is someone to look after her for a couple of weeks while she recovers enough to live alone again."

"Ok, and does that mean you are going down to stay with her?"

"No, your dad doesn't want me to go, I think he is afraid he will have to look after himself for a change," she said, wearily.

"Well, what's going to happen?"

"I explained to him that she doesn't have anyone else, so eventually, with a lot of persuasion, he has agreed she can come and stay here. A physiotherapist will come in each day and help her with exercises and stuff."

"Hmmm, ok," I said, wondering how this was all going to work.

"The thing is," Mom continued, "she will have to have your room where there is some space, and you will have to move into the small box room."

"Ohh, really?"

"Yes, sorry, but there is nowhere downstairs suitable, and it will only be for a short while...will that be ok with you?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question as I wasn't really being given a choice, and it wasn't as if I was going to be sleeping on the sofa or something, as there was a single bed in there.

"Yes, I guess so," I answered, slowly, "when is she arriving?"

"Hopefully, later tomorrow if transport can be arranged. She is sorting that out herself. She likes to be independent, so I think staying here and relying on us for some help won't go down too well with her."

"I guess it's just one of those things," I said, "I'm sure it'll be ok."

"Thank you, I am impressed with the way you have accepted it, but I doubt your dad will be as flexible."

I laughed and that brought a smile to her face.

"And that other thing you wanted to talk about, just leave it until she has been and gone, she mustn't even get a hint...ok?"

"Yes, I understand," I said, a bit disappointed.

Having quickly munched my way through the toast, I got up from the table, moved round behind her and began to gently massage her shoulders.

She sat there for a moment and let me dig my fingers into her tight muscles, and then smooth my hands across her shoulders and neck. I'm sure I heard a very quiet sigh escape her lips.

"Pete, you will be late for college, so you had better get going," she said, firmly, and got up from her chair taking the breakfast things to the sink.

I sidled up behind her and gave her a hug from behind, feeling my cock press against her tight bottom as I pulled her towards me.

"Pete!" she said, warningly.

Realising she wasn't going to change her mind, I gave her a quick parting kiss on her neck and made my way out to collect my books and coat, leaving her to do some re-arranging in preparation for Aunt Evelyn's visit.

*****************************************************************

When the taxi pulled up late on Saturday afternoon, I went outside with Mom to help Aunt Evelyn into the house. It had been many years since I had seen my aunt and I was surprised to see a slim, attractive, willowy lady, with long dark hair sitting there.

The taxi driver got her luggage from the boot and took it up the short drive to the house, leaving it by the front door, while between us, Mom and I carefully helped Aunt Evelyn out of the taxi. She had a long plaster cast on her hand and wrist that extended someway up her forearm, supported by a sling round her neck and on the same side, some sort of solid leg support, fixed by buckles and what looked like Velcro fasteners, which extended from her ankle and disappeared under her knee-length skirt.

It was tricky even getting her out, despite the wide door, and a couple of times I caught a flash of her white knickers as we manoeuvred her around. I did feel a bit guilty for taking advantage as she was so incapacitated, but judging by her other slim leg, I could see that she was an attractive woman, and maybe only twelve or so years older than me, so I reasoned a quick peek wasn't too bad a deed.

"Whoa, just hold it a moment," she said, upright but leaning on the door of the taxi, "I just need a breather before we tackle the path to the house. I can't even use a stick with my injured arm on the same side."

While she recovered from the exertion, she looked me up and down.

"Well, Pete, you've certainly grown and filled out since I last saw you, I think you must only have been about eight or ten then," she said.

"I didn't know it was that long," I said, blushing at the scrutiny.

Mom was just standing there listening with a smile on her face.

"Umm, Aunt Evelyn, do you feel ok to get to the house now?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so, but less of the 'Aunt' stuff, seeing you all grown up now makes me feel really old, so just 'Eve' is fine."

"Right...ok...so umm,... Eve, are you ready?"

It seemed odd to call her just by her name, but as that was how she wanted it, it was fine with me, as long as I remembered.

With mom on one side and me on the other, holding Eve tightly round the waist and shoulders, we shuffled slowly up the path to the house. I was a complete gentleman and tried to make sure I didn't touch anywhere I shouldn't, although once or twice I did feel the underside of her small breasts pressing onto my forearm as I supported her, but I am sure that in the struggle she didn't notice.

Once inside, we made her comfortable on the sofa with her leg propped up on a small stool and I fetched her luggage in from where the taxi driver had left it and took it up to 'my room'.

"Thank you, Pete," she said, "it's good of you to give up your room and the time to help."

"It's no problem," I replied, "what are families for."

"Talking of families where's your dad, I thought he might be here?"

"Oh, he's gone off to play golf again," Mom butted in, "I doubt we will see much of him over the weekend."

"Oh, fine," Eve said, with what seemed like a relieved look on her face.

"If there in nothing else for now, I'll leave you two to chat and see you later?" I said.

"Yes, thanks son, if Eve needs to move anywhere, we'll give you a shout," Mom said.

I went off up to my 'new' bedroom to sort out my computer and make the best of the smaller space.

**************************************

I wasn't interrupted, and a few hours later Mom called me down for a slightly earlier than normal dinner. I saw that Dad was still not home, but I knew he liked to go to the Golf Club bar with his fellow golfers after playing, so I wasn't that surprised. What did surprise me was that Eve was already seated at the dining table with her injured leg resting on the stool, although they hadn't asked me to come down and help.

We all chatted over the meal; me and Eve getting to know one another, exchanging bits of information about our lives. I wasn't too keen on her probing about my non-existent love life which, embarrassingly, made me blush and I couldn't stop myself. It was the sort of thing that aunts do, but I didn't think I could ask her about her love life, although I thought it might have been more interesting than mine

I also took the opportunity to look and take in more details about her.

It seemed that country living in the fresh air had had a beneficial effect on her skin and hair as despite having been in an accident and spent days in hospital, both were fresh and young looking; her dark eyes bright and alert, like someone in their mid twenties. Her breasts I observed (surreptitiously of course), were not large but neither were they small from what I could make out under her loose top. They seemed to match her slim figure and I thought she would probably look good in a bikini, but I doubted I would get to confirm that. In fact, I found her quite sexually attractive, but had to keep reminding myself that she was actually my aunt and not let my expression give away that I might be having any 'impure' thoughts about her.

After dinner, I helped Mom take the dishes to the kitchen and feeling helpful, began to wash them up.

Mom came in with a few more bits and pieces then stood right alongside me.

She looked behind us as if making sure we were alone, although I didn't see how we couldn't be, given Eve's predicament.

"I need to tell you something," she whispered, very softly into my ear, "but you need to be mature about it."

I turned my head to look at her quizzically.

"It's this," she said, even softer, "while you were upstairs, I had to help Eve to the bathroom."

"Ok," I whispered back, wondering why she needed to tell me this.

"The thing is..." she paused and looked around again, "she has been finding it very difficult to deal with her...underwear and doesn't want to rely on someone to help her with it."

A bad thought popped into my head, that I wouldn't mind helping her with any aspect of her underwear, then immediately felt guilty for thinking about her in that way when she was incapacitated and probably in pain.

"Hmmm, yes, I can see that might be difficult and embarrassing for her with that plaster cast and the long leg support," I said, "especially if it's only Dad that's here," I added, grinning to myself, and wondering how he would cope.

"Right, well, she has decided that if she doesn't wear any for the time being, she can probably manage everything herself once she is helped to either the bathroom or the bedroom...see?"

I let that sink in for a moment.

"Are you are telling me she is going to go around half-naked?"

"No, of course not," she hissed, quietly, in my ear again. "Don't be silly. She will be wearing longish skirts and loose tops, and the only reason I am telling you this is so that when she needs help to move anywhere, if by any chance you should catch a glimpse of anything you shouldn't, and you know what I mean, just ignore it. Don't embarrass her and definitely don't let her know that I have told you...ok?"

"Umm, yes, ok, I won't," I replied.

"Good, and thank you for clearing up in here, I'd better get back to her before she wonders what we are talking about," she said, and left me to finish up.

Wow, I thought after she had gone, this might be more interesting that I thought, an attractive woman around the house with no knickers or bra on, even if she is my aunt. I decided that with this new information, I would try to help her more than I was planning on doing initially, it could prove to be 'rewarding'. As I dried the glasses and my mind wandered through various lustful scenarios, I felt my cock stir at some of the thoughts and once again felt guilty at having them.

Dad arrived home just as I was finishing in the kitchen. I could tell he wasn't in the best of moods, so I guessed that he hadn't done too well at golf, as that was how it manifested itself.

I heard him greet Eve brusquely, exchanged a few words with Mom and then made his way past the kitchen and up to their bedroom.

As I went back into the sitting room I caught the end of a comment by Mom, "...so it looks like its up to me and Pete."

I looked between one and the other questioningly.

"Sorry, but I think you are going to be called more into service than I thought," Eve said, looking at me, "I hope it's not going to inconvenience you too much?"

"Apparently your Dad isn't going to be around much over the next few days," Mom said, "more golf and some supposed work conference he 'has' to attend," she rolled her eyes at me.

"I am sorry," Eve said, "I never really got on with your dad, and if your mom is not around, I might need to call on you."

She looked a bit concerned that she was causing a problem.

"It's fine," I said, brightly, trying to alleviate the situation, "I don't have anything planned, so you can relax, just let me know what you need." I added, magnanimously.

"That's really kind," Eve said, giving me a smile that made her eyes sparkle and my brain go into 'lustful scenario' mode again.

I don't think Mom noticed, as she wasn't paying too much attention due to being flustered and a bit ashamed of Dad's attitude, which wasn't what she was expecting. However, I knew from previous comments over the last couple of weeks that their relationship wasn't all that good, and that was what had probably led to the intimacies we had indulged in.

Dad stayed well out of the way, we think he had already eaten at the Golf Club, and I could hear the TV in the bedroom, so I assumed he was in there watching it.

The three of us watched a bit of TV in the living room, but gradually Eve started to yawn more often.

"I think I need to go to bed before I fall asleep down here," Eve said, yawning again.

"Ok, ummm, well, the stairs aren't too wide so as Pete is stronger than me, if he supports you and I follow on in case anyone slips, I think we can get you upstairs safely," Mom said.

"Sorry to be such a nuisance, but I am grateful for you having me here instead of having to stay in hospital," Eve said, through yet another yawn.

"It's not a problem," I said, beginning to look forward to putting my arms round my attractive aunt. "Let's get you upright first and let me know if I am hurting you in any way."

Putting her inflexible, injured, leg down off the stool onto the floor, I put my hands under Eve's armpits and with her helping and a bit of a grimace and grunt on her part, got her into a standing position.

We walked her slowly towards the stairs, my arm round her waist supporting her so that she didn't have to put much weight on her injured leg.

At the foot of the stairs, which fortunately had no turns and went straight up, she looked upwards and gave a sigh.

"I looks a long way up to the top, I hope I can manage it," she said, a bit nervously.

"Don't worry," I said, "I'm sure it will be ok, it's not like you're a heavyweight, is it?"

"Ok, well, I'll hold on to the stair rail with my good hand and we need to take it one step at a time, is that ok?"

"Pete, you keep hold of her and I'll be right behind in case you need more help," Mom said.

I put one arm across her front at waist level, holding onto her far hip bone with my hand, and the other hand behind her onto her lower back so I could support her while we began to ascend.

I realised straight away that the stairs were not really built to enable two people to go up side by side, so I dropped back a little to give her room and my hand slid across her tight stomach to her nearest hip. I immediately put the other hand behind her near her other hip. However, as she was so slim, part of my hand was on the side of her bottom where I could feel the firm globe under her skirt.

When she felt my hands there, she looked round at me as if to say something, then changed her mind and with my help supporting her, pulled herself up one step.

Knowing what Mom had told me, I knew that only the thin voluminous skirt was between my hand and her naked flesh. Once again, I felt a stab of guilt for the thoughts passing through my 18-year-old imaginative brain, as I felt her muscles move under my hand.

When we moved up to the second step, Eve turned a little to get a better grip on the handrail and my hand slipped round a bit further into the centre, so that my thumb was just in the crease of her bottom and the rest of my hand was under the far bum cheek.

Oh my God, I thought, am I actually feeling my aunt up, or is this just a practical way to get her up the stairs? Knowing where my hand was, my cock had begun to stir, so I think it was partly both.

Eve must have noticed, but she seemed too focussed on getting onto the next step to take much notice and with me in the way, I didn't think Mom could see.

We progressed slowly upwards, Eve puffing with the effort; me letting my hand move gradually onto different areas of her bottom while taking her weight, and Mom coming up behind.

By the time we had reached the landing at the top, I think I must have felt the detail of most of Eve's firm bottom and still had my hand on it as we paused for breath.

"Thank you, Pete, I think that was harder than you thought it would be," she eventually said, giving me a knowing look, "you might want to move your hand now though" she added, more quietly, lifting one eyebrow.

I couldn't stop the blush; it was obvious she knew what I had been doing all along.

"Right, let's get you into the bedroom," Mom said, coming up behind us.

"Can I ummm... help with anything," I asked.

"Not at the moment," Eve said, with a quick grin, "your mom and I can manage from here. Thank you again."

Well, I obviously haven't upset her with my not-too-surreptitious groping I thought, as I made my way back downstairs to finish watching TV. I wondered how the following days would work out.

*******************************

The next morning being a Sunday, I stayed in bed a little longer than during the week, but was woken up by various noises, a bit of laughter, and talking, coming from the bathroom just down the hallway. As I listened, I could tell it was Mom and Eve, so I assumed they were working out the logistics of enabling Eve to wash.

Much as I would have liked to 'help' I thought it prudent to stay out of it. I was thinking about the feel of Eve's bottom that I groped while getting her upstairs, and whether I could risk anything when getting her back down later this morning. My imagination knew no bounds and I did use up a couple of tissues with a very satisfying wank as I pictured various scenarios.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,938 Followers