A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dozed off after that but was woken again by knocking on my door.

"Are you awake Pete?" Mom said, outside my door.

"Ummm...yes, I am now," I replied, groggily, "you can come in if you want."

Mom opened the door and came in, stopping at the foot of the bed. Opening my eyes fully, I could see she was still wearing her bathrobe with bits of her nightdress showing here and there.

"I'm sorry to wake you, but we need to get Eve downstairs now. Together we managed to get her washed and dressed although it was a bit of a struggle, as we had to keep the plaster cast dry, but I didn't realise we could take off her leg support for a brief time, which made it simpler."

"I could have helped if it would have made it easier," I said, grinning.

"I'm sure you would have liked that," Mom said, almost with a reciprocal grin, "but I doubt Eve would have been as happy."

Although I had come recently, seeing Mom standing there had my cock stirring again at the memory of what we had done before, and it made me bolder than I should have been.

"Has Dad already left to play golf again?"

"Yes, he couldn't get out quickly enough today," she answered.

"Well, why don't you come and have a little cuddle with me before we get Eve down the stairs?" I asked, lifting the corner of the bedclothes.

"Shhhhh," she said, looking behind her, "I told you not to talk about that. My sister has an injured arm and leg, there's nothing wrong with her hearing," she hissed, looking nervous and a bit annoyed.

"Yes, ok," I said, disappointed and with my cock half erect.

"Put some clothes on and then come to Eve's room," she said, before leaving and closing the door behind her.

After visiting the bathroom, I did as I was told, slipped on some loose shorts and T shirt, then went and knocked on Eve's door.

She called me in, and I found her relaxing full length on the bed, dressed in another light, wide, flowery skirt that came below her knees, and a loose top.

"I'm sorry to be such a nuisance and get you out of bed," she immediately apologised, "but I am grateful that at least one of the men in the house is so willing to help," she added, referring I assumed to my dad.

"It's really no trouble," I replied, honestly, "it must be difficult for you too, having to rely on other people."

"That's true but thank you anyway. If you can help me slide off the bed and then stand up, we can hobble to the stairs together."

"Shouldn't we wait for Mom?"

"No, I'm sure we can manage, I think we discovered yesterday that there isn't really room for three on the stairs anyway."

I was a bit worried about causing her pain, so as she slid her good leg over and off the bed, I helped her with the other one, which was fixed in a straight position and considerably heavier due to the metal reinforced support. As the first leg touched the floor and the other one followed across the bed, her legs had to open fairly wide. I glanced instinctively at her skirt that had also stretched across both legs making a tunnel.

I realised that with the light passing through her thin skirt, I could see right up it, past where the leg support finished mid-thigh, to a distinct dark patch between her two legs.

Christ, I thought, Mom had told me Eve wasn't going to wear any underwear to make it easier for her, and I can clearly see my aunt's pubic hair. What she had said afterwards then clicked in, and I tried to pretend I hadn't seen anything. Moreover, I hoped that Eve had been too busy concentrating on getting off the bed to have noticed me looking.

Realising that my aunt was naked under just that flimsy skirt and top, hadn't done me much good in trying to act naturally, and my cock was starting to mis-behave by steadily growing under my loose shorts. I could feel myself blushing too.

"Come on," she said, sensing my slight hesitation, and with a little smile, "I'm sure you've seen female legs before."

"Yes, sorry," I said.

However, I was thinking to myself, 'yes I have, but seeing your pussy is something I haven't see before.'

We finally made it hobbling to the stairs, my arm round her waist supporting her light weight, while my hand was at times slipping just under her unfettered breast, feeling the underside rest on the back of my hand occasionally. My thoughts were split between genuinely helping her to move and the sensation of touching parts of her body that I probably shouldn't. My cock was almost fully erect and making me feel a bit awkward but hidden by the loose clothes I too was wearing.

"How are we going to do this without you falling down the stairs?" I asked.

"Well, how about you stand in front of me and steady me, while I hang onto the banister like yesterday, and move down one step at a time."

"Hmm, ok, we can give it a go," I said, more confidently than I was feeling.

She started down, me holding onto her hips in front from the step below, and she, with only one good hand, trying to support herself while she manoeuvred her one good leg and the bulkier one down one step. I could feel the effort she was putting in and her body trembled as she managed the one step.

"Stop, stop," she said, slightly panicky, "I don't think I can do it this way, it's different to coming up and I feel very unsteady, and scared I am going to tumble all the way down."

I knew we should have waited for Mom, but I could hear her in the shower now, so no help was coming from that direction anytime soon.

"Ok, ummmm...lets sit you down on the stairs for a moment."

"Yes, good idea, the nearer to the floor I am the safer I'll feel," she said.

We managed that fairly easily, Eve still hanging onto the banister with her good hand, and her supported leg sticking out straight and pointing down the stairs.

"Do you think you could slide down, like one step at a time, on your...ummm... bottom," I said, blushing a little again. "I'll stay in front and make sure you don't slip."

"That sounds better, lets give it a try," she agreed.

The first step went well, her bottom sliding easily on the carpeted stairs, and she had control with her grip on the banister. I went down backwards ready to stop her if she needed it.

The next was fine.

On the third one, the back of her skirt seemed to snag on the carpet and stayed where it was, while she continued down. This had the effect of pulling the bottom hem up her legs to a couple of inches above her knee. I think she was so focussed on the effort of her movements that she didn't immediately notice but began the slide down to the next one.

As she dropped down to sit on the next step, her skirt shot up almost to waist level, still snagged behind her. With the good leg bent at the knee for support, her dark triangle of pubic hair and slit between her pussy lips became totally exposed to the daylight and my eyes. We both froze for a second or two, although it felt a lot longer to me as I gazed at my aunt's naked pussy, quickly emblazoning the detail in my brain.

"Ohh fuck," she said.

My eyebrows automatically raised at her unexpected language.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to swear, but this is a bit embarrassing," she said, contritely.

"Don't worry, I've heard worse," I said, grinning.

"Hell, you'll hear more if you don't help me cover up," she said, more of grimace than a grin on her face.

"Yes, of course, let me just..."

I moved forwards, even closer to her bare pussy and put my hands behind her, feeling for where the skirt was snagged. Going through my mind though was the perverted thought that if I just knelt between her knees, I could easily push my already hard cock straight into her. I almost blushed deeper at having that thought, with her lying there feeling awkward and embarrassed.

I did manage to pull the skirt free and as she raised her bottom a little, I smoothed it under her with my hands running down along the back of her thighs and then pulling it down from her waist, my fingers only a couple of inches from that dark triangle of hair.

Finally, she was decent again.

"Thank you, errrr... sorry you had to see that, it's probably better if we don't tell my sister, just keep it our secret?"

"Yes, sure, I said," grinning again.

"And you can stop grinning," she said, "it wasn't that funny," then grinned herself.

We seemed to have built a bit of a rapport and knowing that I had now had a good look at her most private parts, she didn't pay too much attention to her modesty and as we progressed from step to step down to the bottom. I caught further glimpses of her womanhood as we progressed without comment or acknowledgement from either of us.

At last, we reached the bottom of the stairs, and having got her standing up, I helped her into the living room where she sank gratefully into an armchair. I fetched the footstool for her and propped her leg up on it.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"I am now, thank you. Sorry to be such a nuisance."

"It's ok, you're really not, I don't mind helping you at all," I reiterated.

"I appreciate it, and please not a word to your mom about the little...you know...'mishap', I don't want her to think I am a corrupting influence, because I can see it has affected you," she said, with a grin, looking at where my cock was forming a tent in my shorts.

"Yes, well..." I said, turning away from her before she got yet another blush out of me. At this rate I would have a permanent blush on my face, "here's the remote control for the TV, I think Mom has finished in the shower so I can get in there now," I added, and quickly left her to it.

I took a shower and the opportunity to sort out my cock that was aching to be stroked, with the image of Eve's pussy foremost in my mind.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Mom was around to help Eve and I was only needed to help get her back up the stairs in the late evening, and even that went easier than the first time.

*******************************************

Before I went to college on Monday morning, we repeated the 'getting downstairs' manoeuvre, but this time with Mom watching from the top of the stairs. Everything went without a hitch. I guess practice makes perfect as they say, or we were just getting the hang of it.

When I returned home around 3:15 in the afternoon, the door wasn't locked, and house seemed a bit quiet. I expected to hear Mom and Eve chatting or something, but the house was silent.

"Hello?" I shouted from the hallway, "anyone home?"

"Up here," I heard Eve shout from the direction of her bedroom.

I climbed the stairs and found her door open, with her lying on the bed, her back propped up on a couple of pillows and a disregarded book by her side.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"No, it's not," she replied, in a voice that sounded a bit stressed.

"Oh...ummmm...do you need the bathroom or something? Where's Mom?"

"No, it's not that, your mom has gone out to do some shopping as the Physio was supposed to come at 3 o'clock, but he phoned just after she left to say he is unwell and won't be able to come for a few days."

"Oh, I see," I said, not really seeing the problem at all, after all I didn't think a few days would matter too much. "Well, if you know what to do, I am sure you could just do the exercises yourself?"

"Yes, I can, but... it's the other thing."

"The other thing?"

"Yes," she said.

I must have looked confused.

"Look, not only does he help me to remove this damn support and guide me with the exercises, but he also massages the leg muscles and rubs this cream..." she nodded her head towards a large tub on her bedside table, "...into my skin to stop it getting dry and flaky from being in the support."

"Ohh," I said, understanding now that she couldn't do that herself with only one good hand.

As the realisation dawned in my brain that maybe I might enjoy doing that for her if she would let me, my cock was way ahead of me and had started to fill with blood. Should I suggest it? I wondered, or after our earlier incident, will she see through it instantly as a ploy for her hormone-fuelled nephew to stroke her leg.

I felt the atmosphere change as we both pondered on the problem in silence for what seemed a long time but was probably only a few seconds.

You know the thought that appears in your head on these occasions when you are not sure about something, well, it was suggesting that I just ask her, 'go on', it said, 'it worked with your mom didn't it?'

Yes, I thought, but this is my aunt, and I don't know how she will react, it may cause all sorts of problems if she takes offence.

'She clearly need help, why can't it be you', my train of thought went, and my cock got harder. 'Just laugh it off as a joke if she takes it badly, you've' nothing to lose', it persisted.

"Aunt... I mean Eve," I corrected, "if you really need help, I am sure I could do it." I said, heart in my mouth for the reaction.

"You wouldn't know how," she replied.

"Of course, I'm not trained or anything, but I'm sure with your guidance I could loosen your muscles a bit and rub some of the cream into your skin if it would make you feel better."

'That was clever asking for her 'guidance' off the cuff like that', I heard my thoughts say.

She was looking at me, appraising me, even considering what I had suggested, it seemed.

"I...don't know... do you...think you could?" she asked, not really convinced.

"Ummm yea, I think so, its just 'rubbing' really isn't it."

"If you put it like that I suppose so," she said, still pondering her answer.

"Or we can just leave it for when Mom comes home in a couple of hours, she always takes a long time once she gets out shopping," I added.

"My skin does feel a bit irritated already though... are you sure you wouldn't mind, it's a bit messy."

I definitely don't mind I thought, but it might not do to appear to be too eager.

"Errrr... no, I don't mind, but if I don't do it right, we can always stop and you can wait for Mom," I suggested.

"Hmm, I'm still not sure," she paused, thinking, "I guess it won't hurt to try," she said, after a final pause.

"Ok, I said," perhaps a bit too quickly, "I'll just go and change my clothes and be back in a moment."

Before she could re-think it, I almost ran to my room, changed into my usual 'house wear' of loose shorts and baggy, long T shirt, leaving my feet bare, went back to my aunt's room.

"Right," I said, jovially, "how do we do this?"

"Right, well, first, help me unbuckle the straps and Velcro fittings so that you can peel the support off my leg."

It wasn't complicated and I accomplished that fairly easily, although, she had to pull her skirt high up her long leg for the final straps, which were all fairly tight. I carefully peeled the support off her leg and could see the red marks it had left behind on parts of her skin.

"Ohh, that feels better with it in the open air," she sighed, "I'd like to scratch it, but I know I mustn't, that's where the cream comes in. Put that long towel over there under my leg to keep the bed clean and then get the tub of cream."

I did as I was told, then without being asked, crawled up onto the bed facing her, her foot just between my knees.

"Good, now start gently with my foot, spread, and massage the cream into my skin. I'll tell you if the pressure is right."

My cock was almost fully erect under my shorts as I gently picked up her foot. I took some cream on my fingers and began to massage her foot; round her heel, underneath, between her toes and then back up to go around her ankle. I did this several times letting the skin absorb the moisture. I was remembering doing this to Mom that evening on the sofa, and what it had led to, but was abruptly brought out of my reverie by my aunt.

"Hmmm, are you sure you haven't done this before, you're not half bad at it," she said.

"No," I lied, a bit too quickly perhaps, "but its not that difficult, am I pressing too hard or is it ok?"

"You've got it just about right, it's feeling wonderful."

"That's good then just relax and I'll continue like this," I said.

Satisfied that I was doing it right, she sank back onto the pillows, and I felt her body loosen up a bit more.

Her skirt had remained lying across her legs almost at the top of her thighs, but covering where I knew her naked pussy would be. By gently lifting her leg as I continued to massage her ankle, I confirmed, as I glimpsed the dark patch between her legs, that she was still not wearing any underwear.

Slowly, my cream covered hands made their way up her calf, gently massaging her muscles and rubbing the cream into the skin. I thought it would stay greasy, but it seemed that the dry skin was absorbing all the moisture and I had to continually add more of it to my hands.

After about 10 minutes or so, I had reached beyond her knee and was now working my fingers into her lower thigh where I could still see the marks that the support had left on her skin. She had closed her eyes and occasionally sighed, I assumed because of the relief I was giving her itchy skin.

I was aware that all the time I was stroking further and further up her leg, I was getting nearer to the dark patch of pubic hair that I could see now and then. This was not lost on my cock which was fully erect and urged on by the thoughts going through my head of how close I was to my aunt's vagina.

Eventually, I reached the edge of her skirt. Should I stop now, I wondered.

I knew Eve wasn't asleep, but she hadn't said anything apart from the soft sighs now and then.

'What if I just continue up?' I thought, 'I'm sure she will stop me when she thinks its far enough', I reasoned, 'but what if she gets angry if she thinks I am groping her again and tells Mom?'

I continued to gently massage, my fingers just briefly going under her skirt, while I tried to decide what to do.

'Go on, just a bit further', that internal voice piped up, 'remember how your mom liked it?', but my conscience said, 'just stop now you've done what was necessary'. I was in a turmoil, wanting to go that bit further, but scared of the consequences.

Perhaps I might be able to just go another few inches on her leg, but not actually touch her pubic hair I thought, then if she didn't say anything, I could try a bit more perhaps? 'Yes, that would work', the voice said convincingly.

Shaking slightly, I picked up a little more cream and slid my hands further up her thigh, pushing her skirt up slowly as I went with the back of my hand.

I got right to the top without a word or sign from my aunt and then I accidentally (really, it was) felt the back of one hand just brush lightly against the hair there. My hard cock actually twitched in my shorts with the thought of what I had just touched.

"I think you might have finished that leg," Eve said, quietly.

But did I detect she was breathing more rapidly than before?

"Ohhh, ok, yes, I think I have," I said, quickly withdrawing my hands, but leaving her skirt much higher, with both long legs almost fully exposed.

"Thanks Pete, that was very relaxing and gentle, you seem to have the knack," she said, softly, without opening her eyes, and paused, "I know it's not really necessary and I don't want to take advantage of you helping me, but would you mind doing the same to the other one? I'm taking most of the strain on my good leg, so I think it would really help."

Wow, I thought, she liked it, and wants me to do the good one. I was getting more excited and wondered where this might be going, or if she really saw it as just a pseudo-medical act. My cock was still tenting my shorts, but Eve couldn't see it while she was lying down.

I checked the clock to see if there would be time before Mom came home as I didn't want her to find me massaging Eve's bare legs with so obvious an erection. I'm sure she wouldn't approve or be pleased.