A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to slowly saw my cock backwards and forwards in that warm slit, each time dragging the head over her sensitive clit, and then so far back that a couple of times I felt the head briefly engage against her opening. It was so tempting to just let it slide in 'by accident', but the remains of my sensible brain knew that if I did, she would never trust me again and who knows what she might do, so I stayed within the boundary she had set.

We had been moving together for four or five minutes.

"Ohhh, Pete, ohhhhh," she began to wail, more of her body starting to tremble. She seemed to be trying to increase the pace, but I wanted to extend the pleasure I was feeling as long as possible in case this was going to be the only time. I was therefore trying hard not to come yet, so I didn't match her pace, seemingly much to her frustration.

"I'm on the edge, on the edge," she gasped, not knowing what to do to take herself over the cliff.

I wasn't far behind; the whole thing of gradual seduction to get us to this point had my sexual excitement level at its peak.

"Pete, Pete," she groaned, "I know what I said, but do you want to...you know...?"

Oh God, I thought, did I hear that right, was she actually asking me to fuck her?

"Do you mean...put it inside you?" I asked, beginning to tremble myself at the thought.

"Perhaps if you just put the end bit into me this one time, if you want to, only if you want to," she whispered, through her fast breathing.

It was what I had hoped for and now she was so frustrated she was actually asking me to.

"Are you sure," I said, needing final confirmation.

"Yes, now, please," she whimpered.

I drew my cock back and took hold of it, aiming lower down where I could see her pink inner lips either side of her entrance, beckoning me in.

The head of my cock nudged her opening.

I watched as I pushed a bit harder and just the head of my cock suddenly popped inside her. It surprised me to feel she was tight, much tighter then Mom had been. Perhaps she hadn't been having any sort of regular sex, and it really had been 'a long time'.

"Ohhh," she said, gripping my upper arm strongly with her good hand.

It is difficult to describe how it felt with the head of my cock just inside her, twitching involuntarily with the realisation that I actually had my cock in my aunt.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, its just that I am not used to ...well as I said, it has been a while," she answered, as various expressions crossed her face.

I stayed in that position, looking down at where most of my cock, except the head, was visible resting between my aunt's pussy lips. Aware of the time and not wanted to be interrupted at this vital moment, I was desperate to push in all the way, but she had stipulated just the head.

"Oh my God, Pete, I don't think we should be doing this, but it feels so good, could we just maybe...move a bit like this without going any further in?"

"You mean sort of like this?" I said, letting my cock slide out an inch, feeling her swollen lips slide over my glans, then then pressing it back into position and opening her up again.

"Yes, oh yes, that's not going too far, is it?"

"No," I answered, using every ounce of willpower to not plunge fully in.

We moved like that, just moving in and out of her an inch or so for a few minutes, the sensations on my cock probably matching the ones she was feeling.

She had closed her eyes and just the tip of her tongue was protruding from her mouth, slowly sliding across her lips.

'Go on, go a little deeper' my inner voice said to me, 'I bet she'll let you now'.

I wasn't so sure, but at this stage I was easily persuaded.

Hoping she really wouldn't stop me, I moved my hips just a fraction more towards her, feeling the tightness of her warm tunnel engulf a little more of my rigid cock.

Her eyes opened wide, "That's more isn't it?" she said.

"I think just a bit," I said, shakily, and pressed yet another fraction more.

"Ohhh," she groaned, "I feel so stretched, but it's a good feeling."

Without waiting for her to say anything more, I slid another inch or so inside her and felt her respond with a small upward thrust of her hips.

"Oh my God Pete, we shouldn't really."

Taking that as almost a yes, I pushed harder, and I could see that nearly all of my cock was now inside her.

One final small push combined with, yet another lift of her hips, and our bodies met, her clit squashed against me.

"Oh, I think I'm going to hell letting this happen. You must have all of you in me Pete, I feel so full?" she said, almost in awe of what we were doing, "now that you're ... I mean...do you... is it, how you thought it would be, you know, to actually, do it?" she asked, softly.

I had to remember that this was supposed to be my first time, "I didn't know what to expect, but it feels so amazing, it's like... I don't know, perhaps having a warm velvet glove wrapped around me, you know, down there," I said, as naively as I could.

"I'm glad," she said, opening her eyes and smiling at me, "but having gone this far, shall we try to move as well."

I didn't question that and began to withdraw until only the head was still inside her, then pushed back all the way. I wasn't lying when I told her it was amazing, it really was. Although she was quite wet by now, but because she was quite tight, my cock still felt a lot of friction as I began to move in and out of her.

Now that we were actually fucking, I had no hesitation in pushing up her top to expose her small, but firm, breasts. Latching my mouth onto one of her hard nipples, I used my tongue to play with it and roll it against my teeth.

She put her good arm round me and pulled me to her, her hips now moving with me, taking my cock to the deepest depths of her vagina.

She wrapped her good leg over the back of mine, trapping me, her heel against my bottom, pulling me against her each time as an added accompaniment to her thrusting hips.

She was moaning in earnest now and the bed springs were making an alarming noise. I hoped no one outside could hear as it would be obvious what was going on.

"Yessss Pete, nearly there, don't stop," she almost shouted.

"Oh fuck, me too Eve," I said, without thinking.

She held me tighter, making the sweat break out on my back with the effort to keep thrusting into her.

"Eve, I don't have any protection on, I need to take it out before..."

"No, no, I want you to feel what it's like to come inside a woman," she said, panting and keeping a firm hold on me as we moved towards our joint release.

The harder I thrust into her, the more she moaned, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer, the situation was far too stimulating to even think I could.

Suddenly, I felt the moment arriving, that first tingling deep down, the urge to get my cock as far inside her as I could. I was about to come inside my aunt.

The first powerful pulse ran up my cock, forcing my cum to splash deep inside Eve, coating her cervix with sperm laden liquid, as I let out a loud groan of fulfilment.

I knew she felt it because her vagina reacted with its own spasm, increasing even more the sensations on my cock. She joined me with a groan and then began to shudder, her leg and arm holding me tight to her. I felt more pulses of cum passing along my cock and empty into her waiting vagina, flooding it with both our secretions until it was overflowing.

We both pushed together to get my cock deep into her, the muscular spasms alternately squeezing my cock and then relaxing, milking it for all it could get.

Locked together, we gradually slowed down.

The spasms and small aftershocks made both our bodies twitch from time to time, as we bathed in the afterglow of our joint release.

We had reached the stage of me staying fully inside her and just pushing our pubic areas together, neither of us wanting to lose the feeling we were both experiencing, as my cock twitched inside her and her muscles contracted.

"Oh Eve, God that's so amazing," I said, breathlessly, and meant it.

Neither of us spoke again for a moment as we tried to get our breaths back.

Then, "I felt you come inside me," she said, "did it feel good for you too?"

"Oh yes, more than yes, it still feels good," I said, with a hint of a smile.

She smiled back at me.

"Good, I'm glad," she said, "and I have to admit it was for me too you know."

I moved my head up and kissed her lips, another thing I had never done with her.

She reciprocated by probing my lips with her tongue and then as I opened them a little, pushing the tip between them. We both opened our mouths more, our tongues now touching and feeling each other. She played with my tongue, gently sucking it into her mouth like she might a penis. I pushed my hips against her again, my cock still hard inside her.

"Ohh, no, just stay still, I'm too sensitive," she said, releasing my tongue for a moment.

I did as she asked but made sure I was as deep inside her as I could be before I stopped moving. It was such an erotic feeling, lying between her legs, my cock still gripped by her tight vagina and kissing her. Something that I had never imagined or even thought about until she came to stay with us.

Slowly my cock began to soften, releasing the evidence of our joining that I could feel beginning to seep from her.

She too realised what was happening.

"Quick Pete, pass me your boxers, I can't let it form a wet patch."

I slid fully out of her and reached down for my underwear that was on the floor, then pushed it up between her legs where I could see the trail of cum and fluid making its way down from her vagina.

"Just in time I think," she said, pushing the material underneath her. "I didn't think we were going to go that far Pete," she added, contemplatively.

"I'm glad we did," I replied, watching her dry around her now very red and puffy labia.

"No one can ever know," she said, firmly, looking straight into my eyes.

"Of course not, it's our secret," I assured her, "but I hope you're not going home for a few days," I added with a smile.

She returned my smile.

"Not for a while, but I don't think we..." she stopped abruptly and seemed to be listening to something.

Then I heard it, a car stopping and then a car door opening and closing.

"Looks like your mom is back." ......................

******************************************************************************