All Comments on 'A Massage for Mom's Headache'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
Grumpy23240Grumpy23240almost 3 years ago

Not quite British English - we say 'mum' not 'mom'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot story-hope there is another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. A beautiful story between a mother and her son. The writer went for a higher level of consenting partners. For a son to become intimate with his mother is a fine balance between lust and love. Between the urge of a young man to penetrate a woman and the respect and love for his mother. This is a developing story for both lovers. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Well written. Thank you. A slow build up and the last page was almost a wham bam type, but no, it was still nice. That she asks him to come in her, it being his first time. What a considerate mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ever so slow buildup was tantalizing and made the eventual sex even more rewarding. I look forward to her "Next Headache" Maybe it'll be a migraine that will need much more intense massaging and harder fucking of her needy Mommy Pussy.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

With certain writers, it's less about the story and more about the telling.

This isn't the first story of a mom getting a massage from her son that ends with his penis in her vagina, but the telling of this one belied the oft-used plot. To me, it felt fresh, all while I knew it wasn't; I liked it more than enough for the telling, so the plot didn't matter.

That's a great story-teller for you.

Thanks Jasperspen.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeealmost 3 years ago

Very good build up. Sensitive and set for more chapters to follow.

blaster666blaster666almost 3 years ago

Very nice. 5***** Loved the slowness and buildup.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy and patient start! I hope that there's more to this story. Thank you!

OriginsunknownOriginsunknownalmost 3 years ago

Loved the build up on this, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hoping you continue this story, love your work.

deviantdovedeviantdovealmost 3 years ago

Great how you manage to develop this standard set up into an original and exciting story. Love the level of detail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! Build up was perfectly paced. Well done

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Perfectly executed! Solid plot build and characters acted/reacted to make it believable. Hope there's a part 2 - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot, reminded me of my first time with my sister! Hit me up sometime mastevens001 yahoo

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 3 years ago

Excellent narration...keep it up

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 3 years ago

I loved it.

Like one comment said, ' Old plot, but it was fresh'.

I definitely wouldn't say no to more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Like a well traveled road, we may have been down it before but somehow the scenery has been changed to make the trip so much more interesting. The dialog with his inner selves was very good and just added to the buildup. Loved the last comment my Mom about future headaches. Five stars.

PeteBlakePeteBlakealmost 3 years ago

Oh what a great build up. There are lots of one page, boring 'I always wanted to fuck you Mom' stories on here, but few written with a different twist like this. Please continue the story.

And @Grumpy23240 'Mom' is what we call her in my part of England, so stop being so grumpy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awaiting for new encounters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheap story. Neither he nor she say they love each other... learn to respect the beautiful primal bond between a Mother and her son before contaminating a sacred genre with just lust. Learn the difference between a Mother and a MILF. The writing is good, but the story bad.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 3 years ago

Great Story! it was a real turnon for me! I can't wait for her next headache. Lol

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 3 years ago

Really hot. Made me wet like his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Another well written story.

Nice 'reluctance' from both of them, tht ended up getting overcome.

Seems to be set up for subsequent chapters. Hope so.

Nothing with her ass. Massaging it wouldn't have been a stretch.

Yes, the absence of her touching his penis was absent, and it would have been nice if it had happened. Hopefully in the next chapter.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This brought back happy memories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow, this was, by far the hottest story I have ever read......love it!!!

flint777flint777almost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Best story I have read. Loved to slow build up to what I hoped was going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My cock is stiff as steel that was a good red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

Most highlighted part was, when his cock head was touching her pussy opening, and they looked straight into their eyes, talking, crying kissing,licking tear......I loved it because it a personal thing which I can relate with my life and have lived this moment ( not with mother).

come up with similar stories of mother and son, slow buildup , simple sex position, dialogues. No, fancy dialogues ,no exaggerating dimensions of story, no fancy sex position, addressing without slut/ whore words. (Mother saying is this your..........) These are the quality which makes you different from other writers

corpdoc1corpdoc1almost 3 years ago

The pace andde tail are great. Your inner voice is a nice touch. Very erotic and stimulating. ,ooh forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great love story, one of the few that are somewhat believable. It flows well without a lot of trashy talk and raunchy sex. This story ends on exactly the right note and leaves one thinking about how they might move along. I would be careful about a sequel because they usually become repetitive which diminishes the story.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Well

Well, such an excellent read. Liked how it ended, leaving much room for more adventure with Mom. Five stars, great build up.

BroadusBroadusalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story and good writing with the long, slow building of passion. Watching your woman , looking deeply into her eyes as the surge of climax begins in both of you is very erotic. I do not know how he kept from coming, because i sure would not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, excellent pacing, I can't wait for more stories, please hurry up

washdog10washdog10almost 3 years ago

This story has the potential to go for a long time and it has started so well. The pacing is good, the mom's angst is palpable and the son is not an impudent clown. He also really does desire his mom. Please do not introduce other people into what can turn into a truly romantic mother/son story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry I didn't comment before.

Incredibly erotic scene. Could picture everything written.

I see you have continued this.

Going to read chapter 2 now.

Great story so far.

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511almost 3 years ago

Loved the build up and slow satisfaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SHAME ON YOU ! You said you would not tell .

Well written , a little to fast but still enjoyable .

Gregory079Gregory079almost 3 years ago

I usually prefer slower paced stories, but this was a little bit descriptive, something that many stories lack. I like it, Despite being faster paced than I usually like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent, sexy, story.

nahnahnahnahalmost 3 years ago

good story, good writing. I hope you continue it. (past the 2 chapts you have so far)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent build up, pace and description. I’ve already opened chapter 2 :)

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story of lust and romance in small town England. In my head I am living it. 5 🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds me of my Mother's sister who took my cherry when I was 17. We were lovers for the next 15 years when she died in an auto accident. I loved her so much and miss her to this day.

timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

wow! wow! who wouldn't want a loving Mom like here? much more to cum I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written, very erotic, with just a touch of humor—that impish but persuasive little voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Well paced. Well written.

A nice beginning.

Five stars.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 2 years ago

Well written, evocative, but wish it didn't move so fast, especially with the actual sex. There's a lot to be said for anticipation, especially in the Taboo stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent, 5 stars

Rooster60Rooster60about 2 years ago

the torrent of emotion and decision is palpable. Excellent writing!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

I'm little worried about reading the next chapter you almost killed this 1 with him talking to a voice in his head sounds like he needs to be on meds for schizophrenia you using it as joke basically is what did it for schizophrenia is no joking matters I know I have it and have take meds every day for the rest of my life for that as well as other very serious issues and you use it as joking matter is offensive

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, thanks for sharing this. 5-stars.

powertrainpowertrainover 1 year ago

Made me hard as a rock..

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

As the bi mum and lover of a gay daughter, I love this!

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. This is excellently told and very realistic (believable) sounding "HAIRY PUSSY MOM" story! Moms should always be hairy like this one is!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise.

Nicely done.

Not rushed.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very realistic n arousing.

xxyyxxxxyyxx4 months ago

Hot as feck 😳

KlitomaticKlitomatic3 months ago

Very well done, and tho most incest is anything but believable, this one drew me into the possibility of truth.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect, a hairy mom "I went even lower with my fingers, definitely sliding through the top of her pubic hair now"

5 rating like all hairy pussy stories!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW WOW WOW!!!

katibkatib3 months ago

What an unexpected delight! Perfectly timed increasing expectation of arousal and completion of a loving incestual act.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, one of the best between mom and son! Well written, I felt like I was in the room watching all this take place.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story but the "voice" inside his head is lame, along with him thinking about about every little move. So unreal.

mustang123mustang1233 months ago

WOW You went to the top of my favorites list. An exceptional story. Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Delicious!!!

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

'so I am guessing that she is about 37'

struck me as such a strange sentence. He doesn't know how old his mother is? Realistic..? Nah.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

Awesome! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👌

MrCurrieMrCurrie13 days ago

Thanks for the great read. I had no clue of my mother's or father's birthdate in my childhood or even now, so that wasn't problematic for me. The inner dialogue captured the son's angst exceptionally well and I thought you did a great job of it. Pay no heed to the readers who would rather read a 750-word stroke story, with no build-up and foregoing any emotional conflict. Great job - 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
1937 Followers
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.