All Comments on 'A Massage with Some Extra and Extra'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Surprise bareback anal penetration is beyond hot…especially for a virgin…

JT

rekacdrekacd8 months ago

excellent story, please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Very good.

What I would of given to be in Samuel's place! Losing my tight hot ass cherry to two clearly skilled and dominate shemales. Having someone who knows how to open up a virgin and give him unlimited anal orgasms during his first fucking is rare. Samuel clearly is going to be seeking cock for the rest of his life. He'll be trying to always re-experience his first fuck, it will probably never happen again, but he will take any cock he can get striving for it. Until he gets used up, he is going to be great boi pussy for anyone who fucks him and he will do it at the drop of a hat.

ramperampe8 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much from the nice feedbacks!

BalasarBalasar8 months ago

We need a sequel, this was excellent

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice, he was able to experience so many different things, gentle massage, spanking, rimming, a semi fist fuck, a rough fuck, a gentle fuck, a nice sexy shower kissing. cuddling. Brain overload! And you avoided a lot of the usual "cock slut" pillow talk. Different spin! I hope he moves in and becomes their full time bottom. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So there is going to be a part 2 to this story eventually? It was unenjoyable erotic read worthy of 5 Stars.

ramperampe8 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much for you all that gave such a great feedback. I think there is coming second chapter to this story. I have already some scenes in my head that would be happening. I have a lot to do at the moment so I don't know when it is coming out but eventually it will. Hope you like it as much as this one.

Addicted098Addicted0988 months ago

What a sexy Glorious story. Dominating and loving anal sex both in the same story. Brilliant.

Woud love to see Samuel date the petite lady and both of them do each other. Later submit to black Amazon.

This coud be a good story series.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist8 months ago

Now that what I call a great massage! And It would seem that Samuel’s adventures have only just begun, so I look forward to you sharing them with us soon.

This was the first story of yours that I’ve read, but it was more than enough to pique my curiosity about the rest of your literary offerings Rampe. You’re now amongst my list of authors to watch from here on in.

ramperampe8 months agoAuthor

Thank you also Addicted098 and Colonelinguist from your nice words!

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 2 months ago

Mmmmmm…very nice. And nicely written. Certainly would be fun being Samuel. That was a terrific massage. It’s so fun being given a massage by a black TS.

ramperampeabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...