A Massage with Some Extra and Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, the black lady was behind him again. Samuel just heard some plastic tearing and her saying: "Hope you start to like this as quickly as you started to enjoy my rimming."

Then he felt something hard rubbing and circling on his anus.

"Am I correct if I say that your ass is a virgin like the ass of my former client?" she asked with a horny voice.

Samuel wondered what she meant by a virgin ass? The masseuse had just fingered him and almost fisted him. In his mind, he couldn't say that he had a virgin ass anymore.

Then his eyes found his former masseuse sitting on that chair. She had taken a comfortable position there and opened her tight leggings. From the opened zipper, a mast popped out that she was massaging while looking at them on the sofa with lust in her eyes.

Samuel's mind clicked at that point, and he suddenly knew what she had meant by a virgin ass. Everything seemed to be clear now, from the moans of the client he kept hearing to the lady behind him having penetrated her ass as the petite lady tried to stop it. And maybe she had penetrated it first with some other object because she had been denying something like that twice.

Now Samuel was in the same position. He was staring at the masturbating masseuse and was speechless.

"So am I right," Amazon asked again with a more demanding voice.

"Yes," was all that Samuel could say.

"Virgins are my favorite. That is why I almost always must have an ass that looks like a virgin. Hope you adapt to my cock more quickly than my client," she said as she aimed her penis' head at his anus and started to push.

The masseuse came off the chair, came over to Samuel, and looked very closely into his eyes when the other woman filled his anus slowly.

"It is always so hot to see someone's eyes when a cock penetrates them the first time," the masseuse said with a sultry voice.

"Oohh, he is so tight and you said you had five fingers in him," the Amazon said. She started moaning when she finally pressed her massive penis completely into his ass.

Samuel felt like his eyes would drop out of his head and that his ass might crack into two pieces. He moaned in his agony, and apparently, he was too loud because he felt a strong black hand on his mouth muffling his voice.

Then she took her whole cock out of his ass and put some more lube on it. Then she just went in again quite quickly and Samuel moaned again in her hand.

The masseuse just looked at them on his knees beside the sofa and masturbated her cock slowly. She was looking at the cock disappearing in his ass and his eyes that were in tears from the pain.

When the Amazon started to fuck him, he first tried to escape from her but then she just put her strong hands on his pelvis and prevented it. His moans were now muffled by the masseuse's tongue that had penetrated his lips and was inspecting his mouth.

She was an excellent kisser. Samuel didn't notice that immediately, because he was having so much trouble with the cock penetrating his ass.

Once more the black lady took her cock out and added some lube. Then she started bouncing. She gave no mercy. She was fast and strong. The masseuse kissed Samuel tenderly and with passion at the same time. Concentrating on kissing kept Samuel conscious. He started to like the kissing and started to kiss back.

Samuel started to sense a new feeling in his ass. His rear started to relax at first, and then the fucking started to feel nice. The big black cock hit his prostate in every thrust and the sensitive areas on his anus had intense rubbing. Big black balls slapped him every time she pushed to the hilt.

Samuel started to have a strange feeling like an orgasm building, but it was different. It was coming from somewhere deep inside, and then it hit him with the most powerful orgasm he had ever had. It lasted a long time, he thought, and when it started to end it started back growing again because the intense fucking didn't slow down. He just moaned in the masseuse's mouth and had orgasm after orgasm. His ass pumped with force on the cock inside him, and when the black lady started to orgasm, it milked her cock empty like some machine. The big woman moaned loudly when pressing fully in while feeling that milking that filled her condom so full that it was filled with her sweet come.

The Amazon slowed and finally rested on his back a moment before she withdrew her penis while keeping the condom in place. Then she left to clean herself.

Samuel just lay there on the sofa ass up. He had filled the leather with his sperm and prostate fluids. There was also lube dripping from his anus that had been used very generously in his ass this night.

The masseuse slowly rose and her hand slid from his cheek through his neck and back to his buttocks when she was moving from his head to down between his legs.

Samuel just felt her pressing her penis against his gaping anus and sliding in without much effort. She did it slowly and tenderly. She moaned quietly when fucking his well-lubricated tight ass and enjoyed every feeling that the anus gave her.

First, it didn't feel like much to Samuel. It was nice, of course, but also his ass was very tender after the forceful fucking by the sexy Amazon. Slowly, the feeling of the masseuse fucking him started to feel nice. He felt the same safe feeling then as he did when he was enjoying her massage. He just took what was coming.

She fucked him slowly using the whole length of her cock. The feeling was different to Samuel than the other fucking he had. When force-fucked by the black lady, he had so many different feelings at the same time that he couldn't concentrate on any of them. Now he had time to feel the cock sliding on those nerve endings he had in his ass.

Soon he was feeling the anal orgasm coming again. It felt different when the cock was sliding slowly and then fast in his ass. It was the longest orgasm he had that evening. When ending he felt the cock stop completely, and then he felt again something new. She emptied herself into his ass. Spurt after spurt she filled him with her sperm, moaning with her very feminine voice.

After a while, she took her cock out and Samuel heard the black woman say: "Wow, you fucked him bareback!"

Samuel had been so much into his orgasms that he hadn't thought of that. There was no protection between him and her, and now her sperm was dripping from his anus with the lubricant.

"I am so sorry! I didn't think. I don't ever fuck my clients and very seldom with anyone. I just got carried away and wanted to top him, which I normally don't do," the masseuse said while asking for forgiveness.

"I think he was completely virgin before this evening, so don't worry," the black lady said. "He didn't give you any nasty disease. If you know you didn't have any you didn't give him any either," she added.

Samuel went again to shower and clean himself. He thought about everything that had happened and it was a lot. He thought his life wouldn't be the same ever again. This evening had changed him from complete virgin to ass-fucked bottom.

When washing himself Samuel sensed someone coming in the bathroom and walking with him to the shower. It was the masseuse, and she came to wash him and herself. She calmed his nerves down again by washing his hair and slowly rubbing his scalp. She washed his body and genitals and ass with tender touches. They ended up kissing under the shower.

After showering they dried each other and went to the masseuse's room where Samuel's clothes were. When he was starting to put them on the masseuse stopped him and drew him to her bed and under the sheets. She lifted his right hand and went to his armpit and rested her head to his chest.

"I hope you can stay the night," she said and Samuel just kissed her forehead and closed his eyes while resting beside her.

Samuel had experienced many new things that had afraid him at first, and then they had started to feel very nice. This latest one was surprisingly the strongest. It felt better than any of the strong orgasms he had had, and he was more afraid of that feeling building in him than even the huge black cock that had been forced into his ass.

Now, he knew even less about what was coming next.

12