A Master's Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer," she said softly, her voice dripping with desire as she slid her arms behind her body in order to prop herself up, "and I'll teach you everything that you need to know."

She'd half-expected him to nervously make some joke about students and teachers, but instead found herself moderately surprised when he slid between her thighs, his mouth only inches from her opening, before looking up to her for guidance. He was ready to learn, all right.

"The trick is," she whispered, "to not just jam your tongue in right away. You need to work your way up to it-to build up tension, you understand? Make me really, truly want it. Or, if you're good enough, make me beg for it. I don't mind doing so if a man is just that good at what he does."

"I...I hope I can be that man."

"No time like the present to find out, lover. Now, start by kissing the insides of my thighs and work your way inward...oh, Three, yes, gently now..."

His lips had found the supple, damp skin of her inner right thigh before she'd been able to finish her sentence, and had already begun to leave a series of slow, gentle kisses that trailed toward her womanhood. The sensation was heavenly for the Master Librarian, the probing of his novice mouth somehow seeming experienced beyond his years. Her hands snaked over her knees as he went, quickly finding the back of his head. Her fingers began to massage him, his hair damp and soft to the touch. Desire welled within her as he crept inward, her vulva already glistening in anticipation of his oral ministrations. She couldn't take this waiting much longer...

"Tillett," she gasped, "just-just fucking-!"

Again, she found herself unable to complete her sentence as he took the hint, sliding the flat of his tongue along the inside of her thigh and directly over her lips. She gasped loudly and dug her fingers into his scalp, her body rocking forward as a jolt of pleasure surged through her. The soft, dexterous appendage began sliding up and down the entirety of her womanhood, the brushes against her clit in particular sending her into sensory overdrive. She began to pant and whine as he worked, his untrained efforts equally satisfying as one with years of experience.

"Up higher," she whined, her voice high and girlish as his tongue and lips licked and sucked her into submission, "find that little nub, up at the very-OH!"

His lips had quickly found and closed around her clit, which had taken her completely by surprise. Every nerve ending in her crotch seemed to be exploding now, sending her small, curvaceous body reeling from the sensation. He suckled on the small nub with reckless abandon, his lips and tongue working in tandem in order to send her into fits of ecstasy. She was doubled over now, her arms and hands sliding over his shoulders, back, and head as her fingers grasped and pawed at anything they could find purchase upon. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt the sudden, almost frightening buildup of a truly incredible orgasm forming deep within her core. She tried to speak; to warn him of what was coming, but found that she could hardly control her own movements, let alone form a complete sentence. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she understood that she would have to ride this one out. There was no other option-and she was glad of it.

She could do nothing other than emit a phenomenally loud wail as the tip of his tongue dragged over her clit one final time, that key movement that was needed to send her over the edge. Her orgasm spilled over, and she gushed sexual fluids across his lips and cheeks as her voice bounced off of the walls of the bathroom like a rubber ball. Her legs closed around his head and clenched like a vise as her entire body twitched and spasmed. The sudden contraction alarmed Abelina's lover, but on some instinctual level, he understood that what was happening to his Master (now lover, he supposed) was natural. Therefore-though with some difficulty-he kept sucking on her bulging clit, only exacerbating what was already a near-excruciating orgasm.

Stars and fireworks seemed to explode inside her head as her pleasure peaked, her cries and whimpers ceasing as pleasure racked her entire body, rendering her unable to make a sound. She clung to Tillett like a lamprey as every last part of her body slipped into ecstasy, the effect only exacerbated by his apparent insistence on continuing to lick and suck her. His tongue suddenly slipped into her vagina, probing questioningly. She attempted to gasp but found herself too out of breath to do so.

Eventually-how long had it taken, anyway?-the ecstasy began to subside, and she felt that all-too-familiar sensation of...was it numbness? Whatever it was, her body went limp, her limbs like rubber as they fell around Tillett's shoulders and head. The sudden shift caused him to swiftly slip away and spring upwards, catching her as she fell forward into his arms. Into the steaming water they fell, her weight pulling them down together just enough to where her face plunged beneath the water for a split-second before Tillett lifted her out again. He sat back against the edge of the bath, raising her into a sitting position upon his lap as she managed to slip her arms around his neck. Her breathing was deep and strained, her eyes unfocused as her earth-shattering orgasm continued to wind down. Her body still jerked and twitched occasionally, but all the same, she managed to pull herself tightly against her sweet, giving, and surprisingly gifted young lover as the heat of the bath washed over their bodies.

Her face was still nestled in the crook of his neck sometime later when she managed to speak again. Slowly raising herself up to look him in the eye, she brought up one hand to cradle his face as her expression broke out into a smile even warmer than the bath water.

"You were...wonderful."

"I was? Truly?"

She giggled softly before leaning in to plant a light kiss on his lips. "Did you not hear me?" She kissed him again. "I don't think anyone's ever made me scream like that, Tillett. Are you sure you've never had any experience with...that? Because if not, you're truly a natural!"

He smiled sheepishly, a blush that had nothing to do with the heat creeping its' way into his face. She giggled again and slipped her tongue slyly into his mouth, beginning a slow and sensual waltz with his own. After a moment, she broke away.

"It seems that you're...well, ready for action again." His eyes widened, and his blush deepened.

"I have been for a while now, I admit."

"My darling," she said, "I would have you take me again. Right here, right now."

"So soon? You're not...well, too tired?"

"Lover, I am absolutely exhausted," she said, smiling wryly as she fiddled with a lock of his hair. "But currently, my desire for you is overriding my desire for the comfort of my bed. This time, however," she said, shifting in his lap to where she was straddling him, "you will be doing the work."

Another sheepish grin. "Well, you did do all of it last time."

"Consider this your...final test of the night, I suppose," she said, sliding her body upward along his body until his face slipped between her breasts. Her arms slipped around his head and shoulders, pulling him in tight against her as his breathing began to quicken, the sensation of his chest rising and falling exciting her beyond measure. "Tell me, Tillett, did you expect yourself to be doing something like this when you came to the Library today?"

"I..."

He was at a loss for words. Abelina did not mind. Instead, she laughed softly and pulled away. She lifted his chin until their eyes met.

"Never mind. Just take me now, Tillett."

Again, she slipped away and sat on the edge of the bath, her legs spread wide as she propped herself up on her forearms. She bit her lip in anticipation as he rose out of the water, her eyes alight with lust as she saw his erection bob and twitch. He reached down and grasped it in his right fist as he moved between her legs and prepared to enter her for the second time. She could see that the desire to simply ram it in was beginning to take him over, so she reached forward and pushed his fist away from his shaft, taking control of it herself. He gasped as she gave it a good hard clench, smirking up at him.

"Let me," she whispered.

He pushed his hips forward and she directed his head toward her opening. However, instead of slipping it in right away, she began to rub it up and down the length of her vulva, paying particular attention to her freshly-swollen clit. She moaned as his engorged head swirled about her nub, her excitement building as she noted the desperation in his features. He was being so good, she thought, restraining himself and letting me dictate. It was a little cruel, yes, but that was merely her dominant streak acting up again. She wanted nothing more than to give herself to him, to let him ravish her on the edge of her bath until he filled her with his boiling seed again, but there was no harm in playing with him just a little beforehand, was there?

"Abelina, I-!"

"Yes, lover. I know."

She slipped his head into her, and he took care of the rest.

They both cried out as he bottomed out against her cervix, her body involuntarily bucking into him at the shock of his sudden intrusion. Immediately, he began to thrust, his surprising girth causing white spots to flash in her vision. The friction, the steady slamming of his head against the entrance of her womb, was familiar yet somehow...different this time, as if the change in position had profoundly altered the dynamic of their shared pleasure. He was hitting different spots than he had when she had been riding him, reaching new depths that excited her in thrilling and unexpected ways.

Tillett's feelings were much the same, in that this change of position made for a markedly different sort of feeling. That, along with having her beneath him-the abandonment of a dominant role in favor of a more submissive one-made him feel somehow bolder, more masculine. At that moment, as he slipped all the way inside of his Master and watched her gasp in ecstasy, he felt a thrill well up in his gut. As her eyes went out of focus and rolled back, her head lolling off to one side as strands of her hair dangled from their now thoroughly-ruined bun, he felt a deep, burning, almost animalistic desire to pound her deep and hard on the marble floor. Perhaps it was his animal brain welling up from deep within, quickly overcoming all the anxiety, uncertainty, and self-doubt that had normally plagued his waking mind nearly every moment of every day. Now, he was looking down on a woman who wanted him, who saw his value and had, in essence, made him into a proper man. So it was that he found the voice of doubt within was becoming softer and weaker all the time, losing ground to this new and surprising part of himself. It was time for a new way of thinking, time for a new approach. So, after completing a few tenuous strokes, he gave in to his urges and loosed the strange new animal within.

His motions were swift, perhaps more so than he'd expected them to be. He quickly pulled out of her before slipping one hand beneath her thighs and another around her lower back, lifting her up with a flourish. She gasped before crying out in shock, water splashing around their legs as she was laid out on her back. He crawled out of the bath and straddled her like a predator over its doomed prey. Abelina tried to comprehend the sudden change in her sweet young Acolyte's demeanor, but before she could give it much thought he swooped down and slipped his tongue into her mouth, her resulting moan reverberating through both their mouths. Suddenly, there was a thick, hard object pressing against her womanhood, and she reached down with one hand to guide it downward just a little-

He sensed the motion and beat her to the punch, thrusting down hard and slamming his entire length back home with one powerful motion. Their mouths broke apart and she cried out, a wave of fresh ecstasy coursing through her entire body. He began to fuck her in earnest, pounding her as if he were some sort of wild beast taking a mate. There was no technique or finesse to his work, only the deep-rooted desire to fuck her deep and hard. Abelina herself would have never dreamed of objecting, as the sensation of his long, thick manhood massaging her deepest crevices was proving to be a truly joyous experience. As he reamed her, the Master Librarian's legs curled inward around his buttocks and thighs, ensuring that his thrusts went as deep as was physically possible. Her arms wrapped around his slender torso and lightly-toned shoulders, her nails digging into the flesh of his back as he slammed into her over and over again.

"Tillett, oh my-oh, Three above, I-AH-!"

A particularly sharp thrust slammed home into her cervix, cutting her off and mangling her words into a cry of raw ecstasy. His fucking was growing more urgent now, to the point of being frantic in nature. His damp hair clung to his scalp, his skin was slick with sweat and condensation as he pounded away at her soaked passage, determined to finish deep within her. His breath came in shallow gasps and pants, exertion beginning to take its toll on the Acolyte. The muscles in his arms and thighs were burning with low, painful heat, but such things were naught but minor inconveniences in the grand scheme of things. He could only think about the beautiful woman beneath him, who craved release every bit as desperately as he did. He would provide it for her if it were the last thing that he ever did, he thought as he leaned down to kiss her roughly before running his tongue across the soft, silky, slightly salty skin of her neck.

Abelina's mind, such as it was in the moment, was largely blank save for the craven desire for every last bit of the raw sexual pleasure that coursed through her. This was no longer a passionate lovemaking session; she was truly being fucked into a heap now, and while she hadn't expected such a move from her normally quiet and shy student, she welcomed it all the same. She wanted him to fuck her until she couldn't take it any longer; until he filled her with a torrent of boiling hot seed and sent her into a climax of her own.

"Tillett," she gasped, "are you going to-?"

"Y-yes! Soon!"

"Three, I want it! Please, please, please, I need it! Give it all to me! All of it!"

She was no longer able to restrain her passion, her desire to have him fill her with his hot seed again spilling over. She hadn't been lying; it was no longer a desire, it truly was a need. She needed him to finish inside, needed to feel his shaft swell as he pumped her full of his cum. She could not hope to achieve the orgasm she desired without it, it simply would not be possible. So she continued to beg and plead, no longer the proper and professional Master Librarian of Ralleah, but merely a woman who wanted her man to love her in the way that she was accustomed to.

"Abelina!" His voice was strained, almost fears. "I'm going to-!"

"Do it!" Her nails dug deeper and her legs clenched even tighter than before. "Every drop! Inside, darling!"

When it came, it was an entirely unfamiliar stripe of ecstasy for both of them.

Rope after rope of seed erupted from his shaft, spilling into her in what felt to both of them like a torrent. While his first load had certainly been substantial, this felt positively monumental in its' duration. Abelina felt its' wonderful, delicious warmth fill her to the brim once again. For a moment she was overjoyed, positively ecstatic to feel it pressing against her so earnestly-that was, until her own orgasm rocked her to her very core.

Her cry rose nearly to the level of a scream as she lost control of her body. She dug deep, stinging welts into Tillett's shoulder blades with her nails as her back arched upwards, her head pulling back as her primal release was achieved. Her legs were like braided steel cord, unwilling to loosen in the slightest before she was through. She jerked and twitched as pure elation coursed through her very nerves on a level she'd only ever achieved through tending to herself. Her previous lovers had been good, more experienced, but she had never quite desired them as much as she'd grown to desire the man atop her, and for that, her reaction was intensified tenfold.

She gasped and moaned as stars once again exploded in her eyes and inside her head, pulling her away from reality entirely and into a realm of pure, unadulterated pleasure for what seemed like an age. Tillett was releasing his last few emissions now, and his strength was beginning to leave his body. Before long, he nearly collapsed on top of his Master, their bodies quivering together in shared ecstasy. The sounds of Tillett's moans along with her own mewling were the only sounds that could be heard, reality coming back into focus once more as their respective orgasms subsided into a heavenly afterglow.

*****

The bed had never felt more comfortable.

"Tillett, are you sure your back is all right?" A soft chuckle as Tillett's broad, slender hand cupped her cheek and he leaned in to give her a quick, soft kiss.

"Yes, your healing salve worked wonders. Did Master Jakobus teach you to make it?"

"No, I learned that one myself. I'm a Librarian, remember? I tend to pick these things up."

"And no one is more grateful for it than I am."

Nestled together under the covers, they kissed and ran their hands over each others' bodies while the afterglow hung over them like a veil, stronger than it had the last time they'd been there. Overcome by a sudden wave of attraction, Abelina decided to take a reckless gamble.

"Tillett, I have feelings for you. In fact, I might even call it love."

He went still as a statue, his eyes wide as his mouth fell open.

"You-do you really-I mean, I-I-"

"Tillett," she whispered, "I have been trying to figure out for some time now if it's simple lust or something...more, that I feel for you. And after all that we've done, after how we've talked and connected, with how you were willing to open up to me, I...well, I daresay I've never felt more certain of anything else in my life. In my heart, I know it to be the truth."

"You're never uncertain of anything, in my experience."

She chuckled. "Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that, but I'll give you a steel-clad guarantee on this: I believe that I love you, Tillett. I don't care that you're nine years younger than I am, I don't care that you're inexperienced in love, and I don't even care that you're my underling. If you'll have me, I will be yours."

"I-I don't mind either," he stammered, his animal lust now forgotten. "Any of that, really. And I think I would like to give loving you an honest chance."

She smiled. "Now say it."

"Say-?"

"Tillett."

"I love you, Abelina."

Their kiss, deep and true, lasted for some time before she spoke again.

"If you thought that I had plenty to teach you in the Library," she said with a smirk, "I should warn you: you haven't learned a thing yet."

"Y-yes Abelina."

The pale moonlight that crept through the bedroom window mingled with that of the soft golden glow of the candles as she mounted him again, her eyes full of mischief and unbridled desire as he looked on in wonderment upon the raven-haired goddess in whom he had finally found love.

*****

For those of you who don't follow me, I hope that this little excursion will motivate you to do so, and for those of you who already do, we'll be knee-deep in the dead again soon enough. Be ready to bleed for Nocturne in Stench From the South: Part III!

-OccurrenceOnMimas