Love Potion #9 Pt. 01

Story Info
What can happen when a science geek makes a love potion?
9.9k words
4.7
23.2k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,228 Followers

Original Story Artificial Affection was written by Oliver Pride

Author's note: Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the premise, character concepts, and some lines of dialogue from the above-mentioned story, I have changed it to make it my own with the author's blessing.

The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out. This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and 18 or older.

~ August ~

It was the end of the summer before my Senior year of college and I had spent the better part of the summer working in the science lab. The first part was spent working at my summer internship at a pharmaceutical company. I've always had a knack for science which surprises many as I look like I should be on the athletic field and not the science lab. As this was my second year at this particular company I moved from a part-time unpaid internship to a two-month paid internship. Things are going so well there that I have already submitted my resume to them with the hopes of a full-time position being available upon graduation. After I finished my internship I returned to school to work on several grant projects. My parents worry I work and study too hard but as an only child, and a science geek I didn't have too many friends growing up. The ones that I did have were just like me and we stuck close to one another. As such when the chance to stay at school and work became available I jumped at the chance.

My name is Ridge Vaughn. I'm as tall as he is (5 feet 10.5 inches) and my slender build is very similar to his. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes but I sound nothing like him though. When I am not in the lab I can usually be found in the school gym. I work out several days a week, more for my own physical well-being than to show off. Most people say I can pass for Andrew Garfield, especially when I wear my glasses. My parents are both lawyers, my father is a business attorney while my mother practices Family Law. As such they are very well off but I have had to work for everything that I've ever wanted which was fine with me because I knew I earned it, unlike so many trust-fund babies that I know. My parents were a bit disappointed when I followed my own path to science and not a law like them but as I earned my scholarship (a full ride) there was little they could say and nothing they could do about it. While I have dated casually and had a few sexual encounters they were just flings as I was focused more on science and graduating and not on their needs.

After my internship ended my department chair gave me access to the science lab as I was working on several personal projects that he hoped would bring notoriety (and big donations) to the school. Little did he know that while I've kept him informed on my progress on every step of those projects, my focus, the formula that I was working on this very moment was a personal one that only one other person was aware of.

Vivienne was my good friend and lab partner in class. She had come into the lab one night while I was working on LP9 as I code-named my formula. Unfortunately, I fell asleep with my notebook open and she read my notes cover to cover before waking me up. Needless to say she to great pride in waking me up and laughing in my face. Still, she kept my secret and would occasionally help me with my research if she wasn't busy.

"Hi Ridge. How is LP9 coming along?" Vivienne inquired in a teasing tone.

Vivienne, or Viv as I called her, wasn't mean, she was just very playful and enjoyed busting my chops as often as she could. LP9 of course stood for Love Potion Number 9. Vivienne took one look at the abbreviation in my notes (I never wrote out the name). I'm pretty sure the only reason she didn't have a problem with it was that she thought it was so ridiculous that it would never work. If our DC ever found out he would revoke my private access to the lab, at the very least I would be allowed unrestricted access to it.

The sexy caucasian girl was making her way through the lab in her lab coat. Under the coat, she was less scientific looking as she had on a yellow sundress and flip-flops. She had on her thick black framed glasses and her long brown hair was tied in a bun at the moment. Her big, brown eyes seemingly glowed with excitement at her question. I wiped my brow and sighed loudly. Viv wasn't excited about my work, she was just looking forward to messing with me. Every day since she returned from summer break she would stop in to see me and poke fun at my pet project.

"LP9 is coming along. It is not toxic so I could probably test it on the primates to see if they have any kind of reaction."

Viv just laughed. She didn't know I was serious. "Well don't test it on me. The last thing I want is to be drooling over you!"

"Ha! Don't flatter yourself, monkeys first, then... maybe people." I quickly retorted.

"Ha... you know you want me to be your test monkey," Viv states. When I look up she turns her hips and points her ass directly at my face. She lifts her right arm and smacks her ass hard with a resounding slap. I watch as her bubble butt shakes a moment after the strike. Although I knew she was just showing off and trying to be funny it was very hot whenever Vivienne slapped her ass. While I didn't have feelings for her, a person would have to be blind to not see how stunning Viv was.

There were times, before our sleepover (which I will get to) when I found myself staring at her form and wondering what she looked like completely naked. In addition to her shapely ass her generous tits were currently stretching out her dress and pressing into her lab coat. I know she was doing this on purpose and she was hoping to get a reaction from me. She finished her teasing by blowing me a kiss before she became all prim and proper. She had long straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, a flawless face, and a very curvy figure. Vivienne was very pale (not Albino but close) and I had seen her stop traffic.

In the lab, her body was usually completely covered up for safety precautions. As she was only visiting she didn't bother with a wardrobe change. I'm guessing she didn't consider her outfit as my body couldn't help but react to her form. As such she also caught a full glance at my erection, which was quite large as I haven't been with a woman in quite some time. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were pushing against the fabric of her dress (her lab coat was unbuttoned and wide open).

Other than our playfulness there was nothing between us. Last year Viv and I got closer than either of us ever planned. We had gone out drinking one night after earning the college a large grant and Viv had gotten so drunk she ended up crashing at my apartment. I lived off campus with my cousin and it was the one time that she and I almost had an intimate encounter. Alana, my cousin, helped me bring her in and she and her girlfriend had stripped her of her fancy clothes and changed Viv into one of Alana's nightshirts. They refused to let me leave her in the living room and they weren't about to babysit her all night so Viv's drunken ass was in my full-sized bed pressed provocatively against me for an entire night.

If I were anyone else she would have probably been fucked six ways till Sunday and had a baby in her belly before the weekend was over. Instead, I just held her close to my body. The nightshirt rode up during the night and my boxer-clad cock was pressed firmly between Viv's meaty ass cheeks. During the night she began moving her hips and we were practically fucking one another through the material of our underwear. I woke up before she did in the morning and my boxers were soaked in my cum and her panties were drenched as well. I took a cold shower and changed before anyone woke up and moved to the living room to take a nap before the girls woke up.

"Unlike you sometimes I like to do things just to see if it's possible. Despite your insistence, I promise you that this is not intended for anyone in particular,"

Ok, so maybe that is a half-truth.

"Sure, sure... come on, who is she?"

During our conversation, Viv moved into my personal space while I wasn't looking. She nudges me as I am holding the vat of LP9 and its contents splash around us. I place the beaker on the counter and quickly begin to clean up the spilled contents of magenta liquid.

"Thanks, Viv," I say.

"Oh quit complaining you, big baby. It's only a few drops. Come on... tell me who she is." She pesters me as I wipe up the contents. Seeing a few drops on the floor Viv collects a rag and wipes up the liquid. She touches it with her hand and sniffs it before walking over and discarding the rag in the medical waste bin.

I could tell Viv wasn't convinced by my statement. The truth was I had no idea what I would do with it if it worked. While there was a specific woman who had inspired this concoction she was simply the inspiration. I had several primates to test the formula on before I would ever consider human trials. Even if it worked on primates I didn't know if I would have the nerve to test it on humans. Then again it would be a waste not to use it though, wouldn't it?

"Ok Viv, while there is a certain someone that I wouldn't mind testing this on, I'm not going to use it on her," I confessed.

"I knew it! Come on... who is she? Who is your dream girl?" Vivienne continued to pry.

Sighing in defeat, I look my friend in the eye and say, "It's Madison De Leon."

"I KNEW IT!" Vivienne screams aloud. "I knew you had it bad for the pretty little rich girl."

Over the years Vivienne and I had a few classes with the object of my affection. Viv took great pleasure in needling me about Madison. She was very gorgeous and was never single for very long. I'm not saying she was easy or a slut. Word got out whenever she broke up with a guy and she was soon dating the next best thing (Viv's words, not mine).

"Can you blame me, Viv? She's gorgeous. Of the girls in this school, there is only a handful of women as sexy as the two of you. She's easily at the top of every straight guy and several lesbians list."

"So the truth comes out. She's the reason for LP9." Viv declares with pride.

"Yes... I remember sitting in class last year and thinking if only I had something to make her fall in love with me instantly before she gets into another relationship. That was what inspired me to make this," I explained while gesturing to an Erlenmeyer flask filled with a magenta liquid. "I'm not gonna use it on her though. I respect free will... this project is just... out of scientific curiosity!" I added.

Viv didn't seem to accept that. "Yeah sure," she sighed. A huge smirk crept across her face. "So... Madison Jefferies?" Viv questioned.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"So I guess you're an ass man?" Viv teased.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Really? How can you be into Madison and not be an ass man? Come on! I might be straight but I'm not blind! Madison has a massive bubble butt!" Viv practically yelled. I'd never seen her so excited.

"Yeah but just because I like her doesn't mean I have a thing for asses" I countered while blushing. While I don't have a thing for asses the more Viv mentions it the more it flashes into my mind and causes my dick to twitch. What was going on? Besides how flush I was feeling Viv has never talked openly with me about tits and asses like this before.

"Honestly, I can see why you like her. while there are some nice-looking women..." Vivienne gestures to herself as an example. "She has a brain, unlike most women with her looks. That and her bust is as large as her hips..."

Interesting, I thought to myself. Madison has one of the best busts of any woman on campus. As Viv was being so honest and forthcoming I wanted to see how far open she was going to be.

"Do you know her sizes?"

"Mmmm... we work out in the gym... she... she's a 38E topside,"

"Wow... and you?"

"Me... I... I have 34C's," Viv laughed. I noticed the laugh was different than normal. I turn to look at Viv and she looks a bit flushed. Her cheeks are turning crimson as my eyes remain focused on her.

I was feeling a bit flushed myself. As I turn away I couldn't believe how open she was with me. She just randomly tells me her bra size. While not as large as Madison she was very proud of her tits. What a strange girl.

I don't know why I said it but for some reason, my mouth opened and I said, "Your tits are very nice Viv."

"Damn straight! E's may be bigger but C cup breasts can still look good on the right body," Viv adamantly stated. "Be honest Ridge, have you ever noticed how all her shorts are so tight on her butt that they look like they're seconds away from tearing?"

"Please stop," I pleaded. All this talk, her scantly clad body, had my erection throbbing. "I like you both... I mean I like tits and ass! Madison is perfectly developed in my honest opinion."

"Ok," Viv replied. I don't know if she heard my slip of the tongue over her giddiness. She went back to cleaning the hood. A few minutes of silence passed when Viv started up again. "So this potion you took forever to make but aren't gonna use... how does it work precisely?"

That was a very good question. In all honesty, I had no idea. I knew theoretically how it was supposed to work, but as I have never tested it wasn't sure if it would.

"It's a retroviral virus that will insert a new code of DNA into every cell of that person's body. That permanently alters the DNA. Currently, the added segment is from ferrets. You see, female ferrets are some pretty horny creatures. They actually die if they don't mate when they go into heat. In theory, this chemical will give a woman a similar feeling except the subject won't be at risk of dying. She'll only experience the sensation of intense horniness and compulsion to mate. They shouldn't feel as if it's life or death and there should be no adverse side effects."

Vivienne giggled. "Ferrets? Where did you get the DNA of... oh wait last month's experiments... still it sounds like a 'get laid potion' not a 'love' potion," she corrected.

"Again, I'm not done nor have I tested it on primates. The idea is that if the subjects mate that they will form a real connection. Or if I could make it so that the need to mate will be altered to a need for me. I don't know how to make it so the person falls for me specifically and not just horny in general. I also don't know how to get someone to take it in a safe way that would also work."

Vivienne cocked her head. She stopped cleaning again. "That's easy! You can add your own DNA to it. Make it so the woman doesn't only crave sex, she craves your specific pheromones, nobody else's! If you edit the ferret genes for that adjustment then you've labeled yourself as the male target. Also keeping in line with the pheromones part. If you make it either a breath spray or cologne, you can directly affect your intended target via their nasal passages which are directly connected to the brain."

I knew Vivienne was brilliant but this knocked me for a loop. The only way she would know this was if she had been working on the delivery system while I was fixated on my formula. Would it really work? More importantly, did Vivienne just help me make a love potion? "Do we have the tools in here to make those changes?"

"Stand back Romeo, I've got this." Vivienne insisted. She stole my flask before I could protest. I'd never seen her so confident before. It was only a few minutes ago that she thought my project was a dumb joke. Now she was finishing it for me. Life is strange. Not as strange as her though. The sun was going down on our cold Virginia campus. I knew she was done when Vivienne finally let her hair down.

Viv was beaming with pride when she handed me a small spritz bottle. "Here you go."

I took the clear bottle with the magenta liquid contained within and held it up looking at it, thinking of the possibilities.

"It's an edible spritz. This batch would be best as a breath spray, we were missing a masking ingredient to pass as a cologne."

"Wow... you are amazing Viv."

"I know. I'd recommend only using a single quick spray. You should only need a small amount, just enough for Madison to smell it and nobody else. Just single her out, say a few words in close proximity and if the calculations are correct, it should work." Vivienne assured me.

I found it odd that Viv never made eye contact with me after handing me the potion. She hurried off as if we were being followed. It made me feel like we were in a spy movie, like everything we were doing needed to be kept on the down low.

~~~

It was a brisk ten-minute walk home which meant it felt like a year. The entire trip home my thoughts were of Madison. I have had the biggest crush on her and despite what Viv says it wasn't because of her ass. Madison is only 5 feet 2 inches tall, eight inches shorter than me. Even though her last name is Jefferies she is three-quarters Hispanic. Her father is half-Mexican and half-European. Madison has brown hair but keeps the tips frosted blonde. She has chocolate brown eyes that I like to get lost in. She has the most beautiful tan skin (in my opinion) from her Hispanic heritage. In my opinion, she is my goddess. Well... she's not mine...

With that thought, I stop and lean against a tree in front of my home. I reach into my jacket and pull out the spritz bottle. Holding out my hand I stare at the tube in my grasp. With this, I could make her mine. If it works, the formula in my hand had the power to make her like me instantly. We could be cuddling up in my bed every night for the rest of our lives. Every soft curve would be mine to have and hold. Her bright, full, lips would be mine to kiss. Her luminous white smile would be lighting my way every day. She really had a glorious smile, it was her best feature.

Madison has a perfect face that seemingly begged to be kissed. We have talked quite often, usually about classwork, and she has a great head on her shoulders and is very friendly. Which just makes her perfect figure all the more appealing. Thanks to Viv I now have two of her measurements. I know she's a 38E bust and as she said the number was the same her hips are also a 38. She has a trim waist for her small frame. Not anorexic, just trim. Madison has wide hips that compliment her butt beautifully. We had the same math class last year and toward the end of the semester when the weather got hot she wore spandex or jean shorts that had me floored. I've never seen a bottom so perfectly round, so huge, yet, fit in with her thin body so well. There were times when it would peak out of the bottom part of her shorts when she bent over to retrieve something because it was so large.

"Fuck," I thought as I walked up to my apartment, "I don't know what I'm going to do," I say in a hushed tone. Morally I was torn. On one hand, I thought the world of Madison. I wanted to be with her so badly but I also didn't want to be an evil jerk who she only loved because of a concoction that I created in my lab. My head spun. My thoughts played tug 'o war in my heart. Each side of right and wrong and do and don't were just as strong.

The door to my apartment unlocked before I could touch it. Standing in my way was my sexy cousin ready to welcome me home. "Hi Ridge, how was work?" Alana greeted me happily with a very warm and inviting hug.

I returned her affection and then we separated and made our way inside. My cousin and I have shared this apartment for the past two years. When I started school I had a male roommate who was a very good friend but he moved out after our sophomore year to go live with his girlfriend. We lost contact but last I heard they were expecting their second child. As my apartment was meant for two people. I couldn't afford to pay the rent on my own. I needed a new roommate fast and none of my friends needed housing as the semester had already started. Lucky for me my cousin Alana fell upon some bad luck. She goes to the same college and is in my year. despite being a year older. We were both in the same school year because she took a year off from college after high school.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,228 Followers