Letting My Friend Impregnate Me

Story Info
Ovulating woman seduces male friend into impregnating her.
4.6k words
4.61
95.6k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying on my back on the bed, my arms are propped up on my elbows behind me so that I'm half sitting up, and my legs hang wide open... beckoning him to enter inside my palace of pleasure. He has just opened the door to the bedroom and entered after knocking first, my commanding 'come in' leading him to an unsuspecting surprise.

My eyes twinkle with a mischievous, yet relaxed expression of sensuous desire as it courses through my veins. It's immediately clear to him that I have one thing on my mind -- for him to stuff his cock as far into me as he can. My young, fertile body is ovulating and it's making me feel desperate to be filled with hot juices being emptied from his balls into my wanting womb.

The only thing on my mind is to spread my legs and let him take me. I've wanted him for so long, the tension and attraction between us has lasted for several years now. I can no longer wait and decide to take a leap of faith to seduce him. It's all or nothing now... either fuck me, or set me free. Enough is enough. I can no longer continue fantasizing about his cock, his warm embrace, his animalistic grunts while he pounds me, and his sweet, tender kiss that tastes lightly of cinnamon. I need him inside me, now!

The sight of my legs spread wide open leaves him standing frozen in the doorway. He doesn't know how to react, but his eyes become wide and his mouth hangs open with a look mixed with both delight and confusion. 'Well, that escalated quickly,' he must be thinking. I playfully shout at him to 'close the door!' and he abides, fumbling to close the door as quickly and discreetly as possible. It's cute watching this confident, capable, always-in-control man lose all his senses in this moment, I think to myself. I'm now looking at him with a devilish grin on my otherwise innocent-looking face.

'Come, join me on the bed....' I beckon to him in a low, raspy voice. He takes slow steps towards me, still unsure if this is real or just a joke. As he gets within distance of me I kick a toe out towards his chest and run my slender foot lightly up and down his stomach. He gingerly reaches out and grabs my foot, and his fingers grip the arch with curiosity. He has never had so much access to me before, and now that he has all the access it's a huge mental adjustment to make. It has also always been taboo, as he wanted to respect our friendship and me. His brain needs more time to process this. 'Let me help him,' I think to myself.

I then hook my other free foot around the back of his thigh and pull him closer until he is standing at the edge of the bed. Now his eyes become dark and cloudy with desire. Seeing my hairy pussy open and ready has initiated all of his animalistic desires. The 'friend' is gone and now replaced with a potent man who wants... needs.... to fill me with his seed. There is a beautiful woman in front of him longing for his sexual and spiritual comfort, and he is ready to abide by the desires that have been bringing them together for so long.

His hand reaches out and moves aside the thin, almost see-through fabric of my white linen dress and reveals a perky breast. I look down and watch his fingers run a circle around the areola of my nipple and eventually, squeeze and gently pull on the pointy tip of my nipple. A moan of pleasure escapes my throat and I feel a rush of blood flood my pelvic region, ending in a throbbing sensation in my clit as it continues to swell up.

He pulls my nipple a few more times, going slowly in a rhythmic sensation, and I imagine milk pouring out of my swollen breasts as if he has impregnated me with his seed already. I imagine having a round, pregnant belly with his child growing inside me... a reminder of our chemistry, our suppressed desire, our friendship, and most likely our love that has not been confessed yet. A reminder of the day I opened my legs wide for him and he planted his DNA inside my body.

As he continues pulling on my nipple, I free the other one and pull the top of my dress down. I can feel the cool air of the room cover the exposed skin on my breasts and between my open legs, and the animalistic nature inside me begins to bubble up to the surface. He must feel the same because he reaches down and lifts the dress off over my head in one quick movement, throwing it to the side of the bed.

His eyes glitter like a cat seeing a Christmas tree light up for the first time when my naked, smooth skin is completely visible and he can finally see in person what he has been imagining for years is hiding under my clothing. We make eye contact and there is telepathic communication between us like we can hear each other's thoughts without speaking.

It feels like we are about to mate for life, like how swans or penguins create a life together and have a soul bond that reaches its final level of consummation. I watch his eyes soften up with the realization, and feel my body become weak. There is nothing I want more in this moment than him. All of him -- his strong arms wrapped around my silky, smooth body, his hard member sliding inside my warm hole, his hungry kiss and his heavy semen swimming inside my open cervix.

He lays down on top of me in missionary style and my legs are naturally pushed open by his firm thigh muscles. His legs are significantly longer than mine, as are his chiseled arms, and I feel so small and feminine under the weight of his body. He still has his clothes on, although I am totally naked and vulnerable beneath him, and it makes me long to feel his skin glide against mine. I want as much connection as possible with him, his body, his mind, his soul... it's hard to fathom how much more of him I can take inside or against my body but I want it to the max. I've wanted him for so long...

As he leans down to kiss me I am surprised to feel a tickle on my neck rather than the kiss on my lips that I expect. My lips are still slightly puckered and open in anticipation as a soft, angelic moan slips out. My neck is one of my sensitive erogenous zones and I am withering away like butter in a hot pan on the stove with every kiss he makes, and they are plentiful. I turn my neck to the side to give him more access to the milky skin there. He can smell the musky pheromones wafting up from my skin mixing with his saliva and I feel a low-sounding vibration move from inside his chest that sinks deep into my own body. Our energies are intertwining and the flames of passion are being fed after years of starvation.

I decide to wrap my leg around the back of one of his legs and glide it up and down his calf, pulling him in deeper, trying to show him just how much I'm aching to feel his hardness against me. Finally, he pushes himself against my throbbing pussy lips and I bury my face into his shoulder, breathing deeply and trying to stop my head from spinning with lust. I long to feel his kiss and lips atop mine. I lay my head back down, and he can tell by the look on my face that I need his kiss. He is not a greedy lover and decides to give in to my needs...already he is so caring and I know he is worthy of breeding me.

My eyes close and soon after I am greeted with his firm lips on mine, along with the slight scratching sensation of his beard against my porcelain-like skin. The feeling stimulates me even further and I decide that I enjoy the contrast of his masculinity against my delicate feminine features. As his tongue dives deep into my mouth he begins rocking his hard, long penis directly between the folds of my pillowy lower lips. My mind is going crazy with the illusion that he is about to enter me, yet only a thin cloth of his pants separates us. I'm also extremely aroused by the idea that here I am, totally naked and vulnerable to this man and yet he has all his clothes on, and still here he conquers me.

I am putty in his hands, and he can mold me as he wishes. But he is a man of honor and decides to use his power with care and responsibility. This is why my heart chose him -- because of his character, his masculinity, his responsibility, his attractiveness, his honor. I respect him, and he knows this. The sexual and spiritual chemistry is heightened between us in such a way as I have never experienced before. Once again, I am more sure than ever that this is the man whose child I want to grow inside me and eventually, stretch through my vaginal portal to allow a new creation to be brought into this world. I'm ready for this commitment.

Suddenly, as if he can hear my tender thoughts, his kissing slows down from an animalistic passion to a tender embrace. His large hand cradles the back of my head and his other arm reaches behind my back, pulling me against him like a helpless doll to her master. My eyebrows soften into an expression of total submission. One look at my face as he sits up to take his shirt off and he begins to stare down at me in awe. 'I can't believe this is happening,' he says to me in a breathy statement.

As I lay there melting deep into the covers of the bed I answer to him, 'I've wanted you for a long time, and honestly? I couldn't wait any longer. We have something special -- we've both known it for a long time. I'm all yours, however you want me... you can have me.' A smile displays across his face and he stands up to remove the rest of his clothing. I look over his almost naked body, realizing he has paused before taking off his black boxer briefs, and appreciate the lines protruding from within the hardened muscles.

We had worked out together before at the gym and for so long I'd wondered what he looks like when changing in the locker room or seeing his arm muscles peek out from underneath his workout clothing. He looks glorious and even better than anything my imagination could have garnered. He is about 6'3, has a tall but sturdy frame and his arms and legs remind me of a stable, strong lumberjack. His hair is dark brown, an almost black color and his eyes are equally as dark shining out through olive-colored skin. His smile has been making me melt for years now, and it feels almost like a fairytale that he is about to be naked before me for the first time.

As he reaches down to remove his boxer briefs I suddenly yell 'wait, stop!' And to be on the side of caution, he pauses. 'What is it?' he asks, confused. 'I want to savor this moment,' I say. 'Let me take this step in my own time. I wish to explore your body slowly, and tease myself with your... sexual arousal. We can never take the first time back. I want to squeeze this lemon for every drop it has to give,' I say with a cheeky smile.

He smiles back and says, 'OK' then comes over to join me on the bed. This time he sits beside me and lays down on his back, allowing me to explore his body much in the same way as he has been allowed to explore mine. I lean over and lightly run my fingers over his arm muscles in wonderment. Now our pace has slowed down quite a bit and my brain can process his nakedness in all the fullness that a human should experience here on Earth. I know that I will one day die a fulfilled woman who lived every sensual, stimulating experience with all her heart and soul. I want to drink this moment slowly like a warm tea, allowing all the flavors to infuse for the strongest taste possible to be extracted, filling my insides with a warm glow... (and soon to be his warm seed, I think naughtily to myself).

I lean over and kiss his chest slowly, all the way down to the top of his boxer briefs, but stop there. His cock twitches in a natural reflex in protest, and I giggle to myself. 'He is about to experience his own vulnerable moment of pleasure,' I think quietly. While continuing to kiss his lower abdomen in plush, massaging motions, I swing my body over to sit between his legs and gracefully nudge his knees apart to allow space for me to fit. And still... the kissing continues, now growing into hungry licks like a thirsty dog lapping water out of its bowl. His face looks slightly distressed and I can tell that my teasing and anticipation are testing his limits.

Still, I need to milk this moment just a little longer... it will be good for him too, I proclaim to myself. I take my tiny, feminine little hand and rest it over the outline of his hard cock still inside his boxer briefs. I have not yet seen the whole thing with my eyes, and want to remember the feeling of anticipation I had for the first time forever. I will not let this moment go. His cock is thick and long, probably between 7.5-8 inches. Suddenly my animalistic passion comes back to the surface. If he is really this big, then I need to be ravaged by him. His masculinity grows in value to me at that moment and now it's my turn to look like the cat seeing Christmas tree lights for the first time.

I am a merciful woman and don't tease him for long. In fact, all I want to do is bestow pleasure on him for as long as possible, as well as myself. They are now synonymous. His hard cock inside me will be my pleasure as much as it is his. We are considerate lovers and already have a give-and-take relationship. I am satisfied with this newfound realization.

Finally, I tug the stretchy band of his boxer briefs and he quickly pulls them off to aid me in my pursuits of pleasure. His beautiful cock bounces out of his undergarments like a man in the prime of his health. His hard-on is absolutely glorious -- one of the best I have ever seen. There are one or two veins filled to the max with pumping blood protruding from the side of his long shaft, and to my delight he is uncircumcised when I see his head hiding inside the fold of skin, despite his long length and extreme erectness. He is literally hard as a rock, like a glass dildo with a layer of skin giving him the qualities of a human sex toy. I know that at the base of his God-like penis is a healthy-looking set of plump balls, filled with the magical liquid that will enter inside my body and impregnate me.

I grab his penis and begin stroking it up and down, first gently and then increasing in speed and firmness. He moans deeply for a moment and struggles to keep more sounds inside. I lean down and feel his body tense, expecting to feel my warm mouth on the head of his cock. But instead, I stop right before it goes inside my mouth and breathe hot air on him. He groans in suspense, then laughs from deep inside his chest. I think he likes my playfulness and while he is mid-laugh, I interrupt him and dive deep over the rest of his length with my mouth. He gasps when it catches him off guard, and instinctively thrusts his hips up and into my mouth. I go up and down over his cock about two more times then stop abruptly. I don't want to risk him cumming too soon and wasting his precious seed in my mouth instead of inside my ready and wanting vagina.

He looks at me and I look back in silence. It's time and we both know it. Playtime is over and it's now time to consummate the new level of our relationship and hopefully, plant a seed that grows inside me into a pregnancy, bonding us forever. He sits up and rolls me onto my back, climbing on top of me again like how we first started except he is now also fully naked. I can feel the heat radiating off his skin before he lowers his body on top of mine. His dick is swinging in the air and bouncing around, like a honey bee ready to penetrate his stinger inside my delicate flower.

His legs and chest cover mine, and he begins kissing me deeply and passionately. I can feel the head of his cock throbbing and rubbing against my inner lips. He keeps thrusting up against the outside of my pussy lips but won't go inside. That's when I realize that he is slathering my wetness all over his member like lube. From the head of his dick all way down the base, just above the balls. All I want is for him to bury himself inside me, and as deep as he can fit. I want him so bad that words can no longer explain, I simply have to show him with my pure submissiveness and give him the ultimate sacrifice -- my body, my womb, and soon my first-born child. I will make him a father and allow him to sire his firstborn in union with my body.

When I can barely take it anymore and my body feels like a weak pile of flesh and lust, he pushes himself inside me slow and steady in one graceful thrust that reaches all the way to the back of my cervix. When he reaches as far back as he can, he pauses and holds me tight. I grab his back and squeeze him against me, wrap my legs around his and cling on tightly. We are frozen in this embrace for a few more seconds, and I am breathing deeply and primal against his skin.

After he gathers and stabilizes his energy, he continues thrusting back and forth inside me. First he begins slow, but the pace is steady. He isn't in a rush and is savoring and exploring my insides. I feel the fullness of just how big he is, and it feels like he is spreading me wide open. I can even feel his balls squishing up against the outside of my pillowy pussy lips, creating even more waves of pleasurable sensation. He continues thrusting back and forth with a steady rhythm for quite a while. He is not impatient, and the sustained rhythm puts me into a trance. I imagine his leg and buttock muscles swirling in circles between my hips, which makes me soften them even further to allow him more access to go as deep as he can.

Then, I feel his pace quicken and start to become faster and harder. His cock is massaging my insides and pounding up against my cervix over and over. I squeal in helplessness as I feel a change in his energy. He is an animal now, grabbing and holding onto my body and using it to thrust himself into me. He is working hard, never taking a break, and the sweat is trickling down his body onto mine. It smells good, like his own personal cologne. They say that when sweat smells good to the opposite sex, it means your DNA is compatible. This thought, in the heat of the moment, drives me into an animalistic rage as well. All I want in this moment is to procreate with this incredibly attractive man. I want his seed inside me.

I whisper into his ear, 'I want you to cum inside me, please... I want it, I need it, I need you.' He slows down but doesn't stop thrusting, simply keeping it at a slow and steady speed. He gazes down into my face and we take a moment to connect soul to soul. We are about to make a baby and be joined together for life, making a hybrid version of our DNA and bringing forth a living creation of our union. He asks, 'are you ready to do this with me? You are sure about this?' My eyes soften and a look mixed with desire, love, and primal instinct connect with his own eyes of a similar look. I respond, 'I have been sure for a long time. I am ready to feel your seed enter inside me.' He is continuing to thrust and leans down to kiss me, first gently and tenderly as he lingers there awhile. Then, as his lips are still on mine, he begins thrusting harder and faster.

I am now moaning constantly into his mouth, helpless under the weight of his body and the feeling of his long shaft penetrating me over and over. He is fucking me so fast and banging up against my cervix with incredible strength, I can't do anything other than give myself to him, keep my legs open as wide as possible for his easy access, and tell my body to get ready to receive his semen. As his thrusts increase in power, I feel his shaft somehow grow even harder.... he will burst inside me at any moment now. 'Finish inside me, do it...' I whisper into his ear. I wrap my arms around his torso and allow a few fingers to nestle lovingly into his hair, giving him my complete blessing in body language that I am all his.

Following that blessing, he suddenly thrusts hard and deep, moaning loudly with a primal groan. He stops thrusting and pushes the head of his cock against my cervix and doesn't move it at all. I can feel the hot stream of powerful semen shooting out and exploding against my insides with a strong force. It's shooting out in pulsating streams that continue to pound my cervix. His cock is so swollen inside me, like a dog knotting inside his female, that the release of his ejaculation creates a throbbing sensation against my tight pussy walls. His cock is twitching over and over, and likely his balls are pumping hard to push as much semen into me as they have to give.

12