A Masters Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back around, as he began to hear his heart beating quicker than a birds wings taking flight. He stood up. Paused for a moment, and just as he was about to take a step, lost his breath. An intense ringing filled his ears. Fuck the gods, all this over a woman. He sat back down quickly and regained his breath. Simon gestured to the barman.

'Same again.' He turned to face Nathan.

'Can hack into NASA, but brought to a puddle of nerves in front of a beautiful woman. You really do amaze me.'

The night continued on much the same note. Their eyes kept meeting in a warm embrace, yet his body and mind worked against him, keeping him stagnant like a pool of festering muck. Yet the dark beauty was not the only one who was directing attention to him. The mysterious blonde bombshell in the corner was still focusing her gaze toward him. Shooting glances that would turn a man to stone.

It didn't seem like long before the group decided to leave. Time to go dance the night away, he imagined. The thought of his dark angel dancing, provocatively swaying her hips in gestures that screamed 'fuck me'. He shook his head and took one last glance at the missed opportunity.

'God I suck.' Nathan whispered under his breath.

'Yeh, you do. But I still love you.' Simon blew a kiss at him.

They continued to drink, yet Medusa's eyes still lingered. Fixated on him, and him alone. What did she want?

Time flew by, and everyone had been asked to leave by the doorman. Simon said his goodbyes and left. Nathan lingered to finish his drink and reflect just how poorly that had all gone. Why would just changing how he dressed change anything? He must have been stupid to think such a thing. He turned round to check to see if his distant lingering shadow was still there, and to his delight, she had gone.

He got up from the stool, creaking it against the wooden floor, as he began to meander through the furniture.

There was a grip on his arm. Forceful, yet delicate all the same. Fuck. He turned around like a cat with its heckles up, and was dumbstruck at the slender face before him.

'Watching your little masquerade was like watching a fisherman trying to catch a fish with his teeth. It was pathetic. What type of man are you?'

He could hear his heartbeat again, but the heckles went and were replaced with pure anxiety, nerves, and fear.

'You can't even speak? What is it that makes you tremble so much before the opposite sex? Mummy tell you we have teeth down there?'

The corner of her lips raised. Her voice was low, swoony yet straight to purpose, hinting strongly she was not someone to be fucked with.

'She wasn't wrong, some of us do, but you'll never know that. Will you?' There was a long pause. Nathan didn't know what to say.

'What are you? A virgin?'

He stood up tall, with his chest out. Who was she to assume such a thing?

'What makes you think that?' Nathan finally managed to bleat out, like sheep to a wolf.

'My dear, only a virgin would stare so hungrily at something he desires, yet remain stationary in the acquiring of it. Like I said before, it is quite pathetic really. You don't have to worry, for I come here not to belittle you, you've done quite enough of that yourself. No, I come here to offer you some advice.'

She barely knew him, yet she seemed to sum him up in that one sentence. The number of times he had heard people say that he was his own worst enemy, but the knowledge still didn't stop him from beating himself up.

'How can you, help me?'

'Time for words is over. Come to my place in the morning and see desires fulfilled to far beyond that of a king.'

She handed him a card, then strutted off in her thigh-high boots. The clattering of her high heels on the wooden floor. He looked down at the card it read:

Mistress Kayla

369 Dawn Street

Fuck. It was like one of his fantasies but reversed. In his mind's eye, he was the one in control, not her. Yet the curiosity overwhelmed the fear. This was an opportunity for him to finally get a taste of the lifestyle he had so longed for. A lifestyle that just mentioning it to his ex, sent her running to the hills. It wasn't a question of want, but had to go.

//// Chapter 4 ////

Nathan tossed and turned in his pillow, his thoughts lost on what he was going to do in the morning. No matter how much he tried to let it go, his mind always wandered back to the card on the side, and the endless pleasures that it promised. He missed an opportunity once at the bar, he wasn't going to let it happen again. Besides what was the worst that could happen?

Dark turned to light, yet sleep never came. It poured into his one-bedroomed, minimalist fashioned apartment. Gods he was glad it was Saturday. He threw on his usual clothes: baggy jeans, and oversized T-shirt. Fuck being uncomfortable.

The door slammed behind his humble abode, and off he went to see what the elusive mistress Kayla was all about.

He passed the same coffee shop he had done when he was on the way to the bar minding his own business when he saw a footstep out in front of him.

'I thought I told you not to come here anymore Techno nerd?'

Fuck it was the guy who had tried to throw him to the floor a few weeks ago for looking him the wrong way. Nathan kept silent.

'Oh, you ignoring me now too fuck nugget?' his voice was loud yet hollow. He was saying the words but had no idea the meaning behind them. They let out a menace of imminent violence.

'Where I come from, it is rude to ignore someone, especially their superiors.'

Nathan stopped in his tracks and continued to look at the ground.

'Do what you gotta do.' Nathan said in a low defeated tone that was almost a whisper.

'What did you say motherfucker? You disrespecting me?'

'No, no, I'

Thud. The man punched him in the gut, flooring Nathan almost instantly. Nathan had learned that it was always better to ride with the punch rather than put up any resistance. The whole play dead thing really was a good ploy in nature, it really worked.

'Did you see me baby? Like thunder to a leaf.' The man walked off to schmooze with his girl who welcomed him with open arms. Turns out everyone was getting the attention Nathan so craved, but him. He took a deep breath and picked himself off the floor and continued onwards. This was far too important to miss. He could lick his wounds later.

He had arrived at Kayla's place. There was a jet coloured store-front with completely blacked out windows, with a gold embellishment surrounding the door frame. Very fancy Nathan thought.

He knocked on the door and waited. Just when he thought it had been too long, it creaked open.

'Come in my dear.' The recognizable voice enticed. Into the lair, he thought.

Inside was a small shop, decorated in a gothic style. Everything was black metal or made out of wood. There was an array of precious stones as well as whips, chains, and rope. The most distinguishing feature however was the symbol on the wall. A triangle with a line going vertically down the centre with a half-moon at the top. What was this place?

'Scared?' She teased.

'How could I not be. This place screams illegal cult.'

She laughed deeply. 'Oh you don't know the half of it, but something tells me you were curious to find out.'

'Curious for your help, not to join some twisted back-alley cult.'

'Watch your words puppy, they could get you into trouble. You've already had one beating today, don't want to make it two. Trust me, when I say,' She lowered to a whisper 'I am much... much worse.'

There was a long pause as he gave her the; 'shit, what have I got myself into' look.

'But don't worry, my pain sees people reach the peaks of ecstasy, unknown by the mere mortals who just missionary fuck it out of their system. No, my tastes are of a far more exotic nature. One of pleasure spiked with pain. Teasing and denial. My tastes are much more, exhilarating. As are yours, my dear.'

'How do you know that?'

'There are many things I know puppy. I can see it in your eyes. A hunger we both share. How you desire to free these people of their pre-programmed cultural bonds. See them screaming in tears of ecstasy whilst they ride your sweet cock to the abyss of heaven.'

Nathan blushed, she was not wrong. How did this woman know so much? Though the more she talked, the more he was drawn to the big symbol on the wall.

'I can help you. You have but to serve your mistress with unwavering obedience. Satisfy my command, and I shall see what you desire come to reality.'

He couldn't help but notice Kayla fiddling with the silver necklace she was wearing. An upside-down triangle with the same vertical figure through it. Though this time there was a crescent moon on the top and a triangle on the bottom. There was something about that necklace. It drew his attention to the point where her words were almost muffled.

His ears began to ring, then there was a low rumble that rolled into his mind. He could of sworn that there were words, in the incoherent tone.

'Do you hear that?'

Kayla grew silent. Her eyebrows scaled down deep into her eyes and her lips contorted to the biggest of pouts. Shit, he had just interrupted her. She shot him a look that would kill a lesser man. Nathan averted her gaze and replaced it with a comforting floor.

'What did you just say?' she faltered, dropping down to almost a whisper.

After he decided he had given her enough time to cool down, he slowly started to look back at her. She was stroking the amulet up and down with her index finger, and with her eyes closed looked to the heavens. Just as he reached her head, what must have been Kayla's sixth sense kicked in. She snapped her head back down and locked his gaze again.

Nathan trembled before her. Maybe she really was the greek legend.

Clack, Clack, Clack, Clack.

There was that familiar forceful caress on his arm.

'My dear, there are many things that you would learn here in this place. The first, is don't fuck with me. The second, is when I speak, you fucking listen. You don't interrupt me. Understand?'

'I understand.'

'I understand, Mistress' she corrected.

'I... I... understand...M...M...' The words felt alien to him. His whole being rejecting them as they fell from his mouth. He was not supposed to be the one submitting. Kayla mouthed the word to him, like someone trying to teach someone to read.

She rolled her eyes, and without warning, she thrust him against the shelving with one hand gripped tightly on his groin. Her dagger-like nails starting to dig in. He could feel them, even through his trousers.

'Don't worry puppy, you won't be like the others. I will teach you my carnal ways. But you will address me as Mistress, or see yourself to the street, and never within these walls again.'

Her hand started to clench down tighter on his balls. Fuck. The idea of learning her ways was so appealing, maybe it would finally give him the edge to win over a girl. Yet, to submit, was so against his being. It was like he was allergic to words.

'You are testing my patience.'

He needed to decide, quickly, or there would be cuts on his cock that he was sure would scar.

'Let me put it another way. You have a job right? And, judging by your demeanor you have a boss. Right?'

'Y...yy...yes, that's right.'

'Well, you submit yourself to his will on a 9 - 5 basis, and I can guarantee that he doesn't have your best interests in mind, unlike me. I will see you to your full potential.'

'My, my, potential?'

'I know potential when I see it. And you, my pet, are full of it!'

She started stroking his cock up and down whilst maintaining her grip. His mind was so confused, his back arched at the sensation as he let out a pleasured breath. She was right. He already had a fucking mistress, in the guise of a bald man named Mick.

'You'll teach me...' Nathan winced.

'...mistress.'

She instantly let go. Nathan almost fell to the floor.

'Your words please me. And yes. I will teach you. Come back Wednesday. 8pm. Your first lesson begins.'

Nathan stood there with his mouth slightly open, frozen in place like a statue.

'Get out of here, before I change my mind.'

He turned around to face the door and moved quicker than a mouse. He caught one final glimpse of Kayla before she left, looking down at the necklace with her eyes closed. Why was she so obsessed with it? What had that rumble been? No matter, he had much bigger things to worry about. Like, what the fuck had he just signed himself up for. The thought both excited and terrified him.

//// Chapter 5 ////

Beep, beep, beep, beep. Nathan's eyes flickered open to absorb the start of his morning routine. Monday had come round quickly, but not for one moment did his thoughts stray away from what Mistress Kayla had got planned for him. Submitting to her still didn't feel quite right, but if it taught him how to have just a snippet of the lifestyle Mistress Kayla had, it would be worth it.

He threw on his baggy attire and moved to the kitchen. It seemed odd to him that the company he worked for allowed its employees to wear what they wanted, but Nathan wasn't complaining. He would take the comfort of his own clothes over some shitty uniform any day.

He grabbed one of the coffee pods, placing it into the machine, and sniffed the air, smiling. The day didn't start without coffee. He poured it into his portable cup and flew out the door.

The workplace was in its usual state. A cacophony of keyboards, good mornings, and the notorious air conditioning unit that squeaked air at you. Though this time, the symphony was interrupted by the distant snuffles of someone crying. He followed his ears to the source and reached Rosco's cubicle. Of course, it was caused by him. He turned the corner, it was the same girl who gave Rosco the public handjob the other day.

'Hey, what's wrong?' he asked. His tone was empathetic and eager to help. She looked up at him all teary-eyed, with makeup strewn all down her face. She looked up at him, paused for a moment, then put her head back down into her hands and sobbed again. Nathan awkwardly moved his hand to put it on her back, but it never quite reached its goal.

'I...I, think I'm pregnant.' She whimpered.

Oh shit Rosco. You've really fucked up this time.

'Hey, hey. It's ok. You'll get through it.'

'I don't want to fucking get through it! I want this thing out of me. I always said to myself I would if this ever happened. But, the more I think about it, the more I can't.'

Nathan crouched next to her and just listened. He knew what it was like when people tried to problem solve a situation that didn't need solving. He knew that she just needed to let out some steam, and the world would seem better. He had been in her place many times. People always telling him, you need to do this, or you need to do that, but what they really needed to do was shut the fuck up and let him share his pain with someone he could trust. Someone in this instance, who would be Nathan.

'Who are you?'

'Oh no one, just someone that wants to help.'

She let out a smile that made his heart flutter.

'You're nice you know. But can you do something for me?'

'Anything.'

'Don't tell that asshole that I'm...'

'Hey man, what the fuck are you doing here?' Rosco interrupted.

'More to the point, what the fuck are you doing here?' he turned to the heap of a woman that Nathan was about to wrap in his embrace. Damn it Rosco. She was the last person she needed right now.

'We've spoken about this. It wasn't working.'

'Fucking timing' Nathan whispered under his breath.

'What did you say little man?'

'Err, nothing, just talking to myself.'

'Didn't sound like it to me. You know it's rude to whisper. Especially when in the presence of someone as important as I am. You're lucky we're at work.' Rosco looked to his hand.

'You know in the middle east they take your hand for messing with their stuff, but I wouldn't have your hand. I would have something, far more treasured to a man. A thing that seems to have taken interest in that crumpled mess next to me. What did you say to her to make her cry like that? Or did she take a look at you?'

'Fuck you!' She shrieked. As she launched herself onto her feet pushing a finger into Rosco's chest.

'How dare you spill out your venom to someone who actually fucking listens to me. Not like you, you arrogant prick. You're just some fucktard who uses women to masturbate in.'

'We have ourselves a fiesty one don't we.' Rosco mocked.

'Fuck you Rosco. You don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. You're making this so much easier for me, so I should thank you in a way.'

'Right about that one baby, you were easy.'

She raised her right arm to slap him, then stopped mid-flight. A tear streaked down her eye.

'I can't let another one of him into the world. I know what I have to do. I'm getting rid of it.' She said, whilst locking eyes with Nathan.

Rosco's eyes widened as he gripped her tightly on the arm.

'Hey!' she screamed. 'Stop it, you are hurting me.'

'What did you just say?' Menace poured into Rosco's words

'Let go. I mean it.' She shrieked.

'You're pregnant? FUCK.'

At last, Mick came round the corner seeing all the commotion.

'This stops. Now.' He warned.

Rosco turned to Mick, and for the first time Nathan had ever seen, Rosco looked at Mick with respect in his eyes. He knew he had stepped way over the line this time. Mick had a fairly laid back style of leading the office, and never had he seen him go for Rosco. It was about time.

'Hey, boss' Rosco interceded. 'No need to be like that my man. There's a part...'

'I don't want to hear it right now Rosco. Get rid of her, or you'll both be leaving out those doors and never coming back.'

'Got it.' Rosco looked Mick deep in the eyes. ' I thought you were cool, man.'

'I still have a job to do, I can't have your latest conquest screaming down the building, whilst people are on the phone. Fuck me Rosco, if management walked in here right now? We'd both lose our jobs. I tolerate you Rosco, because you amuse me, and invite me out to your wild escapades, but, Christ. I can't have full-blown maritals in my office. Sort this.'

He turned around and walked off. Without a word being broken, she picked up her stuff and walked out. Nathan couldn't help himself, he had to follow her.

'Where the fuck are you going little man?' Rosco Queried.

'Toilet.'

The doors swung shut and she flung herself into Nathan's arms. He didn't think, but reacted, squeezing her tightly.

'Thank you. It's funny how the most unlikely of people come to your aid in what seems the darkest moments.'

'Hey, it's ok.'

They paused in each other's embrace. He felt nothing but the want to calm her down and make her feel safe. Especially after what had just happened. He could imagine the shame and embarrassment she must be feeling, which all should be joy at the new life that is growing inside of her.

'I have to get back now, or Mick will have my head too.'

She giggled through a smile.

'That's better. What was your name?'

'Erica.'

'I love it. I wish you luck Erica.' He wanted to ask her, her number, but no matter how hard he tried, could never find the words to say it. So they just departed ways, probably never to see each other again.

The morning passed by slowly. He had managed to get everything done on his pile of things to do, as well as sort the code out for their latest update. He double-clicked the icon to give the program one last test run before sending it off to be launched and smiled to himself. Simon was right. He probably could hack into NASA.

He was disturbed by the phone ringing. Which seemed odd to him as was offline. The only calls that would make it through, would be someone that actually wanted to speak to him. The question was who? It wouldn't have been Simon. He had his mobile number. Erica! She must have asked at the desk.