A Masters Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up without hesitation.

'Hello?'

'Aren't you missing something?'

Shit, it was Kayla.

'Are you serious?' He lowered his voice. 'I can't say that whilst I am at work.'

'Are you sure? There will be quite severe consequences for your disobedience. Try again.'

Nathan let out a huff.

'Hello, Mistress.'

'Much better. Right well, I suppose your pathetic little brain is wondering why I am calling you at work. Well, I have some homework I need you to do before you turn up on Wednesday. You see before I let you play in my dungeon, there are a few things that I need to be sure you can do, plus a few pits of paperwork that you need to fill out. Consensual is key, my pet.

You will find that there is a package I have left for you at that dank little place you call home. Read through the words carefully, sign the contracts where there are x's and then call me when you've understood it all.

Oh and Mr Drake. You can find a way to thank me later for the extra bonus I placed in your welcome pack.

Hugs and kisses. Mwah'

The phone went dead. His cock twitched at what could be inside his package, and the thought of the path he had started to walk down. This was really happening.

***

The day couldn't end quickly enough. He had lost count of the number of times he had checked the clock. No matter how often he did though, time seemed to move in small 5-minute increments. He lost passion for his work, all of his mental energy was directed towards what hidden pleasures lay waiting for him back at home. A moment which had finally arrived.

The entrance to the apartments he lived in was pretty average. White walls, typical blue carpet, and the so-called 'fresh' smell that the communal cleaners use to get rid of the odor of cigarettes and festering humans. However today it was decorated with something that made his heart race. A black box with a red heart on the top, tied up with red rope to seal it all together.

He grabbed the box and stormed up the stairs and in his haste didn't quite shut the door behind him. He couldn't wait to open it all. He tugged at the knot trying to make his way inside, but this required more precision. He deciphered the knot holding the rope together, and tossed it to one side. At last. The anticipation had almost been unbearable, it was time to see if it was all worth it.

As he opened it there was a perfumed spray that must have been on some kind of mechanism. It smelt like the lovechild of rose and the earth just after it had rained. Inside there was a sealed A4 envelope, a laminated card, a note, and a small crop whip with a bow wrapped around it. He huffed, that must be the surprise. His first whip. One of many, he would be sure. Nathan started with the note.

'Hello my pet,

I bet your little heart is ready to burst with excitement, but never forget, delayed satisfaction is where the true pleasure lies. Wednesday is a very special day for us. For we both take steps towards the unknown. You get to witness my work first hand, and I gain my first apprentice.

You see, on Wednesday, you will aid me with one of my slaves. Don't worry, she has consented, and best of all, she will be blindfolded. However since I don't know who you really are yet, a manner of trust is required before I allow this to take place.

Sign the contracts. Give yourself over to me, and I will see you be the best Master you can be. Just remember, the top is always of service to the bottom. Never forget it.

Yours in Kinkiness

Mistress Kayla

P.S no masturbating. I will not have you wasting your load.

P.P.S I will know!'

His cock grew hard at the thought. Him being a Master? The tech geek who was bad with women. The welp who lived in this shitty apartment? He shook his head and brought himself back to reality.

He grabbed the crop next. This was really happening. Nathan still couldn't quite believe it.

He picked up the A4 envelope.

'These must be the documents.'

He ripped it open and revealed something that was more like a book than a contract. There was a tap on the floor as he pulled it free from the sleeve. Nathan squinted and moved to see where it fell.

'Fuck me!'

It was the sub that mistress Kayla talked about in her note. Fully naked, on her knees, with her hands tied together behind her back in what was known as a dragonfly sleeve. Gods, she was beautiful. Short blonde hair, that diagonally cut across her face, allowing one of her glass-like eyes to look directly into the camera. It penetrated Nathan to the core.

It was like he was seeing breasts for the first time. His face grew flushed at the thought of using the crop whip on her. Hearing her moan with delight as he cracked it down on her left butt cheek. His hand moved towards his engorged cock, then remembered the last words of the note. He did not doubt that mistress Kayla would somehow know.

He placed the picture back on the table and walked to the kitchen to get some water and cool down a little.

He tackled what he thought would be an essay of a contract, but it proved no dull read. It was like a sex menu for the depraved. He had to go through and answer whether he had experienced each act, and how interested he was doing it on a scale of one to five.

Corporal Punishment. There was a list of many different objects that could be used, belts, canes, floggers. He answered all of them the same, Experience, none, Interest, 5 this activity makes me hot, I want to do this as much as possible. He loved watching the balance of pleasure and pain in the videos he watched, seeing the Top's adept hands crafting a symphony, was inspiring. Nathan had always pictured himself in their shoes, and now he was actually filling out a contract to take part in it all. Nathan continued onward, he had an open mind and was willing to try most of it, save for the more extreme parts, getting peed on was never really a fetish of his.

The final parts consisted of wavers agreeing to complete client discretion, at no point was any of this discussed outside of the dungeon or an agreed safe space. The last part was an agreement that this is all consensual and for the benefit of the bottom and that should the client wish to stop, the safe words would be used. Nathan signed it all without hesitation.

The rest of the night he spent practicing using the crop, completely ignoring the laminated card which displayed how to tie a square knot. He had grabbed a pillow and ensured he was getting the strikes right. The sounds that it made weren't as satisfying as if it were connecting with skin, but it was good enough. He didn't want to get it wrong and cause her injury. He saw himself to bed, his mind and body fatigued from everything he had just absorbed.

//// Chapter 6 ////

'Harder. You must do it harder.' The deep rumbling voice boomed in his head. Though all wasn't as it seemed.

There was a shroud of black cloud surrounding the stage of Nathan's dreamed dungeon. No walls, just darkness. In the centre there was a naked petite brunette, restrained on her hands and knees waiting for her master's will. Her breasts dangled down in front of her, elongating the alluring silk skin to her hard erect nipple. Her long hair draped downward, covering her face entirely.

Then Nathan saw himself on the stage, observing in the third person, watching from the crowd at what seemed like a BDSM coliseum of delights.

You know what I desire. You must take them to the edge before delivering pleasured reward. You know the bargain that we entered. You must deliver.

'I can't!' The Nathan before him screamed.

Out of the darkness, Nathan pulled out the same crop Kayla had gifted him in the box and moved over to the rear end of his slave. The curved cheeks of her butt presenting upwards, facing the crowd at a 45-degree angle. Her sex on display for everyone to see. Sweet luscious lips of pleasure that he wanted to taste. Gods he felt so aroused. He felt cuckolded by his own hands. Why couldn't he be dreaming what it was like to be the guy that was on the stage, instead of an audience member.

'Don't hold back. You have to let go. You have to embrace it.'

'But, I don't want to hurt her.' The voice on the stage said, then echoed to what seemed like a thousand times around the room.

'Remember our bargain. She has consented. You have but one chance.'

Stage-Nathan raised his arm back, winding it up like an archer would a bow. He paused longer than he should have. Lost in his head. Looking at the perfect peach before him, then back to his crop. Flittering between the targets, uncertain of what action to take.

'If you don't do this now, I will have no choice but to take my tribute from you!' The voice threatened.

'Arghh!' The stage-Nathan bellowed.

Thunderous. Like a roar of a lion in the silence. The clouds of the room flowed inwards, encasing everything in darkness. Then just as quickly poofed back outwards, revealing a room bathed in red light. Before him no longer stood the reflection of Nathan, but a darkened form, made of black. Just like the clouds had been before.

Without hesitation, the form struck hard on the back of her leg. Her body winced forward as she let out a moan.

'Again!' The demonic voice boomed.

The sound of leather biting flesh erupted into the room.

Once more, the crop found its target.

'Ahh, Fuck!' The brunette screamed as the figure struck the same spot with expert precision. The skin reddened instantly.

Five more times Stage-Nathan struck. Her wails were getting more and more intense. Nathan flushed at the sight. Then just as she looked like she was ready to say the words and end it all, he stopped. Then gently caressed the area.

Using the crop, he traced the reddened skin with small circles. Second, a soft touch from his un-calloused fingers. Finally, he kissed her thigh, moving slowly upwards towards her dripping arousal, as her body wriggled in delight. Her sharp screams replaced with soothing moans.

Closer and closer his tongue moved. Her sweet nectar growing at the sensations her body was going through. Another kiss. This time he was so close to her vulva, she would have felt the breath from his nose. Arching her back as she tried to connect tongue to clit, yet still, she was denied. Shocked at the feeling of the crop once again, but this time on her pussy. The shock in her voice made Nathan twitch in his seat.

Suddenly there was a flash of light. The room returned as it was before. This time Nathan was the one on the stage. The other entity was nowhere to be seen. His heart began to race as he looked down at her bare pussy and cheeks. He could smell her sweet aroma, and see her wetness flowing like a river. If his cock wasn't hard before, it definitely was now. He hadn't been this close to a woman for months.

'Why are you wasting your time! Hit her. Hit her!'

Shit, it was that same demonic voice. Was it talking to him? Yet again the shriveled fear returned to him. His hands began to shake as he stared obliviously at the petite woman before him. He really didn't want to hurt her, yet he had found watching it so pleasing. What if he did it too hard? The more he paused the more awkward things began. She turned her head around and looked him deep in the eyes. It pierced his soul. The disappointment he saw behind there.

'What's wrong master?' she queried.

'Is it me? Have I done something wrong?'

'No you are beautiful, I'm just...'

'You're just too weak to pleasure me aren't you master?'

'Sorry what?'

The face before him suddenly transformed into his ex. Dread filled his entire being.

'You just can't handle any woman. I don't even know how you tricked me into getting together with you! You're just a waste of fucking air. A nerd who can't even give me an orgasm. Why did I even agree to go out with someone as pathetic as you? You don't love me. You're always thinking of yourself. You're a selfish, boring, miserable geek. I hate you!'

Nathan deflated at her words. The more that she said the more he started to believe her. The whole fantasy turned into a twisted nightmare!

The stage was consumed in a blinding light. This time something was very wrong. The fleeting sweetness of petite loveliness turned to chaos and fear. The light grew brighter and brighter. Then something started to grow out from his chest. It consumed both his body and his mind. It was cold and haunting. Washing over him a feeling of what could only be described as death.

No light can exist without the dark.

***

Nathan gasped, as he awoke in a pool of his own sweat. Rolling onto his side he scoured the room for his clock. His sight blurred into focus. Eleven thirty-five. He hadn't even been asleep that long, but after that masquerade, he definitely wouldn't find the embrace of it for a good few hours. He needed a drink

The cocktail bar would still be open, and Simon was always ready for a drink, anytime, any day. Nathan needed to get this off his chest. It would soon be Tuesday, which would mean it would soon be Wednesday, and he couldn't afford to be nervous. He didn't want to let down his mistre...Kayla. Fuck. She was infecting his mind.

Nathan clambered for his phone and brought up Simon's number. Ring, ring. Ring ring.

'Hello?'

'Simon! I need your help buddy.' Nathan's tone was frantic.

'Hey, slow down man, what's wrong?'

'My head took a wander down memory lane.'

'Kirsty eh?'

'Yeh.'

'Fuck. You don't need to even say it. Cocktail bar. 20 minutes.'

The phone hung up. Nathan peeled the covers off of him and was about to throw on his usual attire, but in the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the suit that the kind clerk had picked out for him. Oh, why not. It can't do any more harm.

Putting on that restrictive outfit made him feel uncomfortable, yet something changed inside of him when he wore it. Without any further hesitation, he was out the door and on his way.

The journey didn't take long. Simon was outside taking a big puff of his cigarette whilst casually chatting up everyone in the smoking area. Which on a Tuesday wasn't that many people.

'Hey man!' Simon exclaimed. He walked over and pulled Nathan in tight.

'I've got you, brother.' He whispered in his ear before introducing him to the three people he was talking to. Nathan smiled and said hello, trying to contain his anxiety to an appropriate level. When he turned to the last person he nearly erupted into a geyser of nerves. It was the same girl from the other night.

Nathan felt like he had been caught in the spotlight. He froze. They locked eyes, but this time he couldn't look away. He saw a world of colour inside the portal to her soul. She let out a cute smile and looked to the floor. She moved her right hand through her hair. I can't. Nathan thought. Not now. He broke eye contact and turned to his friend.

'Err...I'll be inside the... er... bar.' Nathan retreated.

'Sure thing man, I'll finish this and I'll be in.' Simon replied.

Fuck! He didn't even get her name, but now wasn't the time to worry about the cute girl at the bar. No, he had to get all this shit from that dream off his chest. Simon didn't take long to follow him. Though he always seems to manage to appear after he has ordered the drinks.

They chatted an hour away as Simon just listened and encouraged his friend through his doubts and fears. He even managed to tell him about Kayla, and how he was training to be a master, which even surprised Nathan as he said it.

'Look man, put it this way. Are you sure you have it in you to be this, what did you call it? Master?'

Nathan felt shaken to the core. He knew in his soul it all felt so right, yet his mind always managed to prevent him from ever tasting his true happiness.

'Of course I do Simon. It has been my dream for years, but that bitch has tainted it. It is a fun idea when it isn't me doing it, but I just get overwhelmed by doubt. Like, what if I hurt her? What if she just turned around and laughed at me, rather than doing what I say? You know? I can't be as laid back like you.'

'Like me? What do you mean?'

Nathan took a quick breath. Simon is the last person he wanted to offend.

'I mean, like, how you are with women. I mean could you do it?'

'Man, you need to stop seeing women as delicate things that need to be sucked up to. I spank girls all the time, and they constantly beg for more. Not quite to the level that you're going for, but still. They aren't some prize, waiting to be won, but a person, waiting to be wooed with your embrace. It's all a matter of perspective.'

'They like it?' Nathan queried.

'Like it? They fucking love it! Girls love it when a man is dominant in the bedroom, and by what you are telling me, you are about to learn a heck of a lot more about how that all actually works.'

If I were you. I wouldn't be scared, but excited. Sure, you are going to make some mistakes, but that will only make you better! Next time we drink in here, it will be you introducing me to all those ladies you've spanked. You saucy devil you.'

'Fuck off.' Nathan slapped his arm playfully. Though he was right. He should be excited. Perhaps the nerves were just an indicator of that. They bantered their night away, laughing as they exchanged witty retorts to one another. Just as the night was about to end, Simon slapped one more surprise on Nathan.

'She practically begged me to give this to you, stud.' Simon handed Nathan a piece of paper with a number on it. He turned it over. Sarah. Her name was Sarah. He almost skipped home. Things were really changing, and fast.

//// Chapter 7 ////

D-day was here. Whether he was ready for it or not, it was happening tonight regardless. The days had flown by, and Nathan hadn't tried to tie the knot once. Although there was still a whole day ahead of him, even if he had work, he would find a way to do it at least a few times, else he was sure he would face the wrath of Kayla.

It had been an exciting few days for Nathan. Never had he seen so much excitement in his entire life. He took a deep breath in and contemplated it all. Not only did he have the thought of his new petite blonde playmate, but there was also a new love prospect in his life as well. Sarah. God, what would she think about all this? Would she approve? Would she want to be a part of it? Then there was the matter of Rosco's pregnant lady. The comfort she had found in Nathan's arms. There was more female attention in one week than Nathan had had in an entire year.

Stuff like this never happened to him. It was always the mundane routine of work, bar, home, repeat. His dreams were a thing only permitted when he was actually asleep, but now that they were starting to become a manifestation in his life, things were getting a bit overwhelming. Even now, as he was sat at his desk at work, the churning feeling in his stomach still refused to subside.

Five o'clock came round far too quickly, and he had only managed to sneak out the bit of rope five times during the day. He couldn't help but wonder if it would be enough, but he didn't have time to ponder. Nathan didn't want to be late as well as incompetent.

He arrived at 369 Dawn Street ten minutes early. The tight suit of doom was taken on yet another voyage. As much as he hated the feeling of it, the suit was beginning to grow on him. He knocked twice, and before he could knock a third time, the door flung open and he was dragged inside.

'On time. You please your Mistress.' Kayla said.

Nathan nodded lost for words.

'I trust you've been practicing?' She queried.

Nathan gulped then hurried his response.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Good, because she is already here, dripping at the thought of you. I hope you're ready to put it all into use now.'

Nathan gulped again. The butterflies intensified at the thought of all the things that could possibly happen. Nubile flesh, waiting to be pleasured by his hand. Was he ready? Possibly, but it was too late to change his mind now.