Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her little girl voice, Rachel asked, "Was it that bad? I mean I knew you weren't getting along all that well. You tried to keep it from me but I'm not stupid or blind... or deaf."

I knew the tears were coming before they started. June leaned over, brushed some hair behind Rachel's ear and kissed her very sweetly. She held her face in her right hand. It was a touching moment between two young women in love; one of whom happens to be my daughter. Kara smiled when I looked at her. I needed to come up with an answer and quickly.

"Honey, your dad died. You have your own memories of him and I'm not going to do anything to tear that down. Being a child is a thing all to itself. You need me to support you and love you, and part of that is to keep some things about me and about my marriage to your father to myself." That actually came out fairly intelligently. Nice work, Lissy!

I watched closely. While it seemed she was working her way through what I'd said, it felt like she was mostly relieved I had said what I did. I kept quiet though and waited. The quiet became a little 'awks,' as you-know-who would say.

"Okay, I think I understand. I feel like I ought to say thank you, but that feels kinda awkward." She looked at June, who smiled and gave her another kiss, this one just a brush. These two are so cute!!

"Okay, drama over. Let's play cards. Strip poker anyone?" I'll kill her... later. We all laughed. *** It was a great night. June lost a hand and made like she was going to take her top off. It was hysterical! We talked about it in bed after we'd done our bathroom things.

"You did real good with Rach, baby. I understand her curiosity, but you're right. He's dead and there's nothing served by dragging him through the mud." I kissed you. We were in one of my favorite positions, facing each other, legs between, arms around and the free hand doing what hands of lovers do.

"I love touching you. Your skin is so soft. And I love how you feel!! Whatever you do at that health club of yours, your body just feels firm and toned and yummy." You were grinning like a madwoman and we'd crept closer to each other -- which was interesting cuz we weren't far apart to start.

"You're not angry about the other night are you?" I'd worried myself silly about that.

"No, baby. I don't like that it happened but it was good for us, for you." Your hand rested in the small of my back and I felt you tug me to you. Our mouths were close enough for me to smell your toothpaste and our lips were that close. My hand rested on your hip. My heart had begun its drumbeat several minutes ago; it continued. I could smell your arousal.

"Tell me please. It's important to me." I hoped my eyes were pleading as much as my soul was. I saw your chin quiver.

"You know all that silly we talked about the other night?" I nodded. Blue eyes bore into my browns. "We can be all that, and when the time comes that we need to dig deep and do the hard stuff, we do. That's why I love you, Lissy." That cute smile popped out of the woodwork. "Well that and the fact you're one hot MILF. Yesterday was hump day and my god did we ever do our part, but could I interest my girl in a hot little romp in the sack?" I giggled at your silliness as I nodded.

"What's your pleasure lover? Do you want me to lead or would you like to?" An eyebrow arched.

"Pet..." We both giggled. "I'll fuck you however I choose." That trip hammer tripped!! Floodgates opened. I nodded.

"Yes miss. How does miss choose to take her pleasure with her pet?" You shoved me to my back, changed positions and threw your leg over my head. Oh yummy!!

I pulled your hips to my mouth and feasted on you greedily. I made my tongue big and flat and lapped from way down south way far north... slowly. Your moans reverberated through my pussy and into my soul. God I love this woman! I bit you; you groaned and returned the favor. I giggled; so did you. One of my hands found your silky wetness and fingers pushed into you. One push, two, three... you groaned when I removed them. And you mooaned when their destination became apparent. Yup, another of Lissy's split second decisions.

I teased the rosebud, wetting it with one finger. I felt you shiver. Your ass wiggled in invitation. My tongue, lips and teeth were busy on the front end; you given me the high sign to work on the back end. I'd read somewhere that there was a little something between the entrance and the sphincter that was pleasurable. What the hell right? So when I felt the guardian guarding I stopped and wiggled. Lightning bolts and floods ensued. You quaked as you came. Um, it might have been my mouth on your clit and my finger doing what it was doing.

Your mouth was torture; delicious, gorgeous, spine tingling, toe curling torture. I'm eating you out and grunting as you eat me. Maybe that's not delicate; tough! Others may describe it more artfully. Tough! I love her. I was.

You screamed your way through the first lightning bolts of pleasure, if I was reading your body correctly. My kitty was oh so grateful!! I was maybe ten seconds (does anyone keep track of time during sex?) behind your explosion. Bursts of heat dashed hither and yon within me. It wasn't the hardest or longest orgasm, but is there a 'bad' cum? I mean really.

You moaned when yours left. I continued my assault on Mount Gorgeous. I kept tweaking and teasing those apparently delicious few inches. You kept trying to get me to push through; fine! My fingers found your clit. My face was already covered with you so I figured... in for a pound, right? I spread your lips as far as I could with my other hand and pushed my tongue as far inside your pussy as I could and pistoned it in and out of you. I had to rely on your hips to help as my hands were otherwise occupied. You did so rather vigorously.

You had continued your ministrations on a rather grateful kitty. She'll be moon walking tomorrow boys and girls!! And goddamn sore. Which I so adore! It seemed that we would be dining at the Y... at the carnal buffet. And this buffet had it all over that whatever it was called at Ravinia. And it was attached to the woman I love.

When you've finished dining and are spent, perspired, panting, quivering and the rest it's hard to breathe, let alone move. There are worse places to be than between your woman's legs. But eventually you want to go kiss her. Yup, even with her all over your face and mouth. Wink! Can I get an 'Amen'!!! Well, eventually we did. Correction -- the older of the two of us did. Cha ching! *** After our lazy, lovely shower Friday, we dressed.

"You look like hell, blondie. Did you sleep okay?" Ms. Mature stuck her tongue out.

"You slept next to me all night; you should know." Kara peeked in the mirror. "Oh god, I look like death warmed over. What the fuck am I going to do?" I snuggled up behind my lover, kissed her neck, teased a nipple, and toyed with my (your) kitty. I saw her eyes close. "You rendered me immobile and nearly unconscious last night. You seem intent on doing it this morning. Usually it's you telling me, but we have to get to work." I giggled and bit your neck. "Bitch!"

Damage control was in full swing. You can have your 'Transformers.' The stuff we use to make ourselves gorgeous is a multi billion dollar industry. I watched my blonde transform from tired to luscious. Sigh.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Talk about a loaded question, blondie!!

"The look in your eye tells me you want to call in dead... again." Well, there was that!! We giggled.

"Do we stay downtown for dinner or take the train. You have your meeting with that bitch in the morning. I guess I just answered my own question. Let's have dinner and figure out the rest then." Deal; sealed with a searing, smoking kiss.

The day was torture. We both ribboned; just cuz. It led to some very interesting texts.

Me: You're sore right? You: Really?? Me: Giggle! Does kitty like her blankie? You: Mm hmm! Muchly. Me: Me 2. You: Rather wet 2. Me: Mm hmm!!

And so it went.

Oh god it went.

We met outside Kara's work and walked to Greek Town for dinner. We both like the food. It's one of those things you don't do much and it's a great change of pace. And a Friday felt like the right time. We talked as we walked.

"Any ideas about tonight, baby." I'd been thinking about it all day!!

"Are you up for another clubbing adventure?" Kara looked at me.

"Is it gonna end like the last one?" Oh gawd! I shrugged.

"Lover, I have no idea. That's why we call it an adventure. It's Friday, we're young." Kara looked at me and laughed. She knew I'd said it on purpose. "Let's have some fun." It's called baiting the trap.

Drinks and an appetizer had been ordered. I showed my honey the picture I had found. Her jaw dropped; she looked at it and at me wide eyed.

"You're the one who's jonesing to be the exhibitionist. You have a tube top right?" Clearly stunned, she nodded. "All right then. You can wear that. We can both go commando; me for sympathy." Blues gleamed. "I'm not saying I'll flash but I can certainly do that!" The server brought our drinks. I lifted my glass. "Are you in?" Blondie laughed.

"It should be impossible for me to be this wet after last night and a Friday at work." Kara clinked glasses with me and took a sip. "But somehow with you it's not." Gray eyes laughed. "You can check at the source if you dare." Oh really!!

I looked around; it was early. We had little trouble getting a table; in fact we'd gotten a booth for two. This restaurant came with linens on the table. My lover saw me begin to slither under the table. Her eyes got impossibly wide.

My heart was pounding. This was uncharted territory for both of us. And then there's the Greek server -- a dude. I was wearing a skirt and low heels. Fuck it; all that was forgotten when I pushed up your skirt and tugged at the silk guarding my prize. When you felt me tug at your panties to remove them you lifted. I wondered if you remembered that we both were going commando tonight. I wonder if you know what day it is right now!! I felt the shiver and heard a moan as I pulled them off. I leaned forward. Delicious!

"Would you like me to keep your friend's plate warm?" I giggled.

"She's busy at the moment but she'll be right back. Please leave it here."

Busy! Talk about your four letter word!!

Oh blondie, you're out of your fucking mind excited. Probs cuz I'm fucking you. Your fingers are most definitely in my hair. I'm gonna take that as a sign that you're enjoying it. We can talk later about who enjoyed what more! You moaned when you came. I sighed. I'd done all I could to 'hurry' you along, which was undoubtedly silly. It was a restaurant after all. I just about always have eyes on your face when we make love. I couldn't here.

It's interesting to watch you in the throes of me pleasuring you. Your legs quiver; sometimes they're hard as steel. You push up off the cushion. Fingers grip my hair and hold me to you, sometimes pulling me so close it's hard to breathe. Sometimes you caress my face. Kitty did what she usually does, although she was undeniably excited by what and where we were. Your scented silk was copious and delicious; that's not new. There are so many places, so many ways to love you. I love them all of course. This dangerous public taking excited me terribly.

I peeked to see if there was anyone near the table. I saw four sets of legs walking. A hostess taking guests to a table was my guess. I waited, crept back up and sat.

My lover's face was flushed and her eyes were cloudy and gray. I thought they might turn back to blue at some point tonight. Blondie picked up her drink with a hand that shook.

"I recommend the appetizers here; tasty, tangy and delicious." Kara coughed as she choked, trying to stifle her laughter.

"You're absolutely cracked, do you know that?" No need to answer that; we both knew the answer.

I took a breadstick and did naughty things with it. One was dunking it in her drink. That came after it had been... shall we say... visiting.

"Are you going to do this all night?" I just can not believe she asked me that.

"I could if you want me to, but I think someone would figure out what I was doing after a while." It was around the word 'but' when blondie pulled the napkin from her lap and covered her face with both hands. I tugged at it.

"You asked the question; I was just answering honestly. Why all the drama?"

"You're so mean to me. You do... things to me, get me all shook up, and then I say silly things." All were true except for the first part. But I suppose if you're blondie it feels mean.

"Did you order dinner?" You pulled the napkin from your face and stared. I swear to god - you are so precious I could... um, I just did that.

"You honestly think I could have done something that takes cogent thought while you were... doing that?"

"I could if the situation was reversed." Gorgeous blue eyes narrowed. This oughta be good!

"You could not!" She hissed that. Then her eyes got real wide. "And no, you can't dare me too either. The restaurant is getting too crowded. You cheated and did... it before the dinner crowd arrived." Um duh! I smiled broadly the entire time Kara spoke, which really only served to upset her. She smacked my hand with hers. "Meanie!"

I leaned and kissed my girl, who licked around my lips and smacked hers. Wet!!

"Geezuz that was so erotic, Kara!" She smiled angelically, which only served to make me giggle. She were so proud of herself too! The server came and took our orders. The appetizers had been removed; mine was uneaten. Hee hee.

"Do you know where you want to go?" No. Downtown is your playground. I took a sip of wine and shook my head.

"I know we went there later in the night but we could go back to whatever that place was that Shade and Destiny took us to. But I really don't care." Kara eyed me suspiciously. "What?"

"You liked them didn't you?" Uh yeah!

"Yeah. So?" I squirmed. She laughed. I'm busted. A sip of wine for courage. "I'm curious about them. I'd like to learn more about what they do with their role playing. You okay with that?" A smile.

"Of course I am. The thing I thought was if they wear their collars everywhere they probably don't do lifestyle stuff, whatever that is. Didn't one of them say it's more or less just what they do in their relationship?" I think that's right.

The food came. I had roast leg of lamb and Kara went basic -- a gyros plate. I've never had gyros that wasn't from a hot dog stand and I love it. Anyway, blondie continued.

"I don't remember which of them it was and it probably doesn't matter. We can start where we did last time. Maybe we'll meet some interesting people and find some new, hot places to go. How's your dinner?"

I gave her a taste and answered. "It's just wonderful. We used to have leg of lamb when I was growing up and I'd make it every now and then for the family. I miss it. How's yours?" You wrinkled your nose.

"I probably should have followed your suggestion and ordered the spinach and feta cheese thingie but it's good. I'm like you. I don't do a lot of Greek food but my god it's wonderful. If you were inclined, or Greek, you could live here. And this city being what it is I'm sure there are people who just about do." Agreed! I nodded.

It should come as no surprise that we're a couple of nut jobs, so we ordered our flaming Saganaki for dessert. The idiot server rolled his eyes. I looked at you. Hmm, I know that look!

"Are you going to say something to him?" I shivered when I saw her eyes.

"I don't know yet." Kara shook her head. "I despise that sort of attitude. We're customers; we do what we want. They're so arrogant it's infuriating. They all are."

"Hey, I have a son who's a good guy. And I like Ian. Let's not go too far overboard okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah thanks. You're right." We went back to our dinners but a few minutes later you asked. "Are we ever going to meet the seemingly mysterious Mr. Ian?" I had to laugh.

"Doctor Ian; at least he will be soon." I tried to remember if Jenna had told me. "He may be called that now. I don't remember." My computer struggled. "He's in his last year of residency so I'm pretty sure... oh never mind. Yeah, I'll have to make an effort to have you meet Mr. Jenna Mason." We both laughed. "I'll call her tomorrow while you're meeting with that... with Barb." Kara was lifting her fork when I said that and stopped.

"Are you still upset with me about that?" No, though I suppose I should be. I shook my head.

"Nope, but she's not gonna be on my Christmas card list any time soon." She made pouty face; gorgeous as always.

"I know and I'm sorry. It was an impulse decision made with someone I know and it was wrong of me and I almost lost the woman I love." She put her fork down and her hands in her lap. I stopped and waited as well. "Is this going to be an issue for us?" I put my fork down and took the hand of the woman I love.

"No. Simply put -- no! I'll admit I'm a little torn about the whole thing. I get why you did it and in the very next breath I don't. But that's life. It was a mistake. We all make them. Maybe in some stupid way it was a good thing that it happened because it totally killed whatever little fantasy was flitting around in my head." I shrugged. "That sound good?"

Blondie nodded, which was more than enough for now.

I admit it worried me that she still seemed bothered by it but I'd be lying if I said I had just put it in 'storage.' I couldn't. But I was determined not to let a mistake like that get in the way of this glorious thing that is 'us.' Make sense?

So we finished our fab dinner and waddled out of the restaurant and headed to the condo for that tube top.

I wonder if you had any idea what I had in mind for you. I also wonder what I actually had in mind for you, cuz like lots of things I do this was another one that was totally spur of the moment. I was, however, committed to helping you with this thing you seem to have. Shrug. I love her; what can I say.

I had a tube top in mind for our escapades but Kara came out of the bedroom in a dress that had my eyes bugging out of my head. It was a slightly darker shade of red than 'red,' it had spaghetti straps and wonderfully deep scoop that showed off my girls fabulously, hugged every gorgeous inch of her marvelously, and fell about two inches above very cute knees.

When I could talk I said, "Maybe we won't go out tonight." Lover laughed and flashed me. Yup, you remembered!!

Still laughing, she said, "I think this gets a thumbs up from my girl." I have a feeling I drooled like a St. Bernard as I nodded. She giggled like my girls did when they were growing up. Oh great Lissy. Total buzz kill thinking of your ... daughters... not your lover's girls!!! Geez! I laughed. She made that fabulous pouty face again. I walked and talked.

"You are so precious. I had a delicious little speed bump, blondie. No worries." I kissed her hungrily. When we finished I pushed some hair off Kara's face, looked in very blue eyes and breathed, "We can stay or go. One way or the other you're all mine later." The smile was dazzling; she grabbed my hand and shoved it under the hem of the dress.

"I know you will baby and I'm looking forward to it. We just have to be home early enough so that I can function when Barb comes." She better not fucking cum! I kissed her again. Oh my god; we really better go if we're going to.

I kinda sorta mumbled something like that into her mouth as we grudgingly ended the kiss. I thought for a moment the moan meant she was reconsidering, but she pushed away from me and headed for her purse. I watched you walk and creamed my... oops! I'm not wearing any. I laughed; lover looked. Purse in hand, I followed her out the door.

123456...8