A Match with An Old Friend

Story Info
I meet an old friend in Florida for a mixed match.
2.5k words
4.57
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to Florida on business last year. A couple of days before I was to leave, we heard from Joy. When I lived in Florida, we were friends with Joy and her husband. He had recently passed. I arranged to meet Joy for a drink after work. I could never have imagined the wild night this would lead to.

Let me describe Joy. She has dark short hair and is 6'2" and around 200 pounds. She had been going to a gym regularly and unless she told you her weight, you would never know it. She has large D boobs and the longest legs I have ever seen on a woman up close. Although she is now 55, she looks much younger. I thought she looked better than ever when we met for drinks. I am now 6'1" and 220 with a short well-trimmed beard and salt and pepper hair. I just turned 62. I had always been turned on by Joy and had thought about her many times while having sex with my wife. I had never even given her any sign of how much she turned me on as I liked her and her husband.

We met for drinks, and she gave me a tight hug and I felt her incredible body so close to mine. I felt something react immediately and broke the hug quickly. We exchanged family news, and I expressed my condolences again about Brad. We had a few drinks and were laughing and having a great time.

All of a sudden Joy put her hand on my leg and came close to me and smiled. What she said next shocked and thrilled me. "Andrea told me about your wrestling matches". I stammered something and Joy laughed. "Don't worry, I think it is great" Joy then told me she and Brad had wrestled quite a bit. She inched her hand up my leg and noticed I was already hard. Joy then licked my ear and asked me if I wanted to wrestle her. I almost feinted right there. I swear I almost stoked out on the spot. I put my hand between her legs and told her I would love to hear her beg to submit to me. Joy was already turned on. We quickly paid our bill, and I followed her to her house.

I entered the house and Joy planted a deep kiss on me and attacked my cock with her hand. I started rubbing her pussy and we went at it for about 30 seconds when she pushed me away. Joy led me to her basement. She was prepared. There was no furniture except small stools on either side of the room. There were thick mats covering the floor.

I asked Joy what kind of match she wanted. Joy smiled and said she wanted one like Andrea had told her about. "The winner makes the loser cum first". I almost feinted again. I asked what rules and what was not OK. We agreed to start nude. No punching or slapping. All holds allowed but no sleepers or power moves. Knees to the body were allowed but no kicking. Then Joy made this even more of a turn on for me. She wanted a wager on the match. The loser is the sex slave of the winner for the night. I could not say yes fast enough. My cock was already dripping. Joy came over to me and kissed me deeply and pushed me to the other side of the room.

we stripped and I was amazed at how toned joy was. Her body was full and beautiful. She had huge hard nipples, and her pussy was completely shaved and already glistening with her desire. Her legs looked fantastic, and I knew I was in for trouble if she caught me in a good hold. I started to strip, and my underwear was already soaked in pre cum. My cock was already bobbing up and down. We both did some stretching without talking and then came together at the center of the room. My heart was pounding. Joy said she was going to destroy me and then fuck me. I told her I was going to love hearing her scream in pain as I made her submit and cum. We got on our knees to begin the match.

Joy got the jump on me when she dove at me. I felt her crash into me, and I could not stop myself. I went over on my back. I tried to turn but Joy grabbed my hair and banged my head on the mat. It was thick but I was surprised and did not react quickly enough. Joy scooted up so that her ass was up to just below my chest, and she pulled my head into her massive tits and tried to lock me in. I got my arms up and managed to pull Joy's hair and knock her off to the side. I spun around and we faced off. I made the next move. I faked going after her neck and stabbed both my hand into her stomach and locked in a claw hold. Joy screamed in pain. I started to work the claw and was rewarded with a groan. I thought I could weaken her and then get her off. Joy had other ideas.

I should have gone over the rules better. I was so horny I would have agreed to anything. We had said nothing about chops. No punches, no slaps but nothing about chops. Joy surprised me with a chop across my throat. I gave up the claw and grabbed my throat. I was having trouble getting my breathe. Joy used the time to recover from my claw, there were deep red marks on her gut where my hands had sunk in. She charges me and gives me a huge knee to the gut. Now I really had trouble breathing. I was stunned and just holding my gut and throat. Joy chopped both sides of my neck. I screamed and tried to back up. joy tackled me and applied her own claw hold to my underarms and tits. I have rarely felt such pain. I was screaming and moaning. I was jelly. I had nothing. It was one of the most painful holds ever. Her hands were so strong. She worked the claw until I was begging her to stop. She hit me with two good knees to the gut and let me fall on my face. I was almost out with the pain. She had caught me with two beautiful knees. Joy grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the center of the room.

Joy then dropped on top of me with her face in my crotch. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into a reverse head scissors. Her legs were like steel. I was being crushed. Then I felt it. joy had put my cock in her mouth and was sucking away while destroying me with her legs. I was in so much pain. She was really pouring it on. Then Joy started to use her hand on my shaft as she sucked me. I was not able to enjoy her expert sucking like I would have if she was not crushing my head. I knew I was about to lose if I did not do something. joy was going to make me cum soon. I was desperate and went for it.

I was able to wet my finger and I rammed my middle finger up Joy's ass. I sent it deep inside of her. Joy stopped sucking and lifted her head. I knew this was my chance. I heaved for all I was worth and sent Joy flying off of me. I have been in a lot of matches. I knew if joy got the advantage again before I could recover, I was going to lose. I was in pain and close to orgasm.

I dove at Joy and this time I got my legs around her. I squeezed for all I was worth. Joy groaned and tried to break my legs apart. I saw her tits were open to attack and I got one tit locked in a claw hold. Now Joy jumped around like a fish on a line. I powered both holds and kept her hands away from me. I did not want any more chops. Joy was moaning and I could see I was draining her. I went for a better combination to finish her.

I spun on Joy and got her in a head scissors. I had one of her arms trapped below me. I powered the scissors to weaken Joy. I kept this up for at least a couple of minutes until I knew she was gassed. Joy was not fighting back at this point. If it was a submission match, I would have gotten one here. but this was not a submission match. I wanted to finish Joy now before she got her strength back.

I spun and got her arm trapped behind my body. My head was right next to hers. I locked her other arm by her neck. That left my mouth and hand to attack Joy and finish the match. I started licking and kissing her neck. I got a different groan this time. I ran my hand slowly over her entire body. I spent time on her tits and giant nipples. Scratching at them and flicking them. I kneaded her tits until she was a groaning mess. Then I slowly went down to her soaked pussy. I barely touched the lips and moved my fingers over them gently while working her neck with my mouth and tongue. Joy was begging me already not to make her cum. I gently touched her engorged clit and she shivered. I made her kiss me while I lightly fingered her clit. Then in one motion I sent two fingers deep inside her. joy screamed. I started to finger fuck her. Joy was trying to squirm free, and I took my hand out of her and applied a stomach claw. I told her to stop struggling. I was going to make her cum. If she struggled, I was going to work her over some more. I twisted the claw and Joy begged me to stop. I kissed her and twisted. Joy was groaning and I switched to working her clit and neck. I got careless. We were sweaty and I lost my grip on her arm that was trapped by her head. joy immediately applied a ball claw. Another rule I should have talked about. My brain was short circuited as Joy dug her nails into my balls. Not hard enough to rupture them, but hard enough to make me forget about everything else but the pain I was in.

The next thing I know I am face down on the mat with Joy working my nuts from behind. I was begging now. I pleaded with her. joy told me to shut up and started to roll my balls in her hand painfully. After a few seconds of this, Joy rolled me over on my back. I was clutching my balls and helpless. Joy got on top of me and ripped my legs apart with her long legs. I screamed in pain. Joy powered the hold and started to work my neck with her tongue. I was trying to get free as I thought Joy was going to split me in half. Her legs were like iron. Joy felt my cock poking her and started to rub her body on my cock while keeping me helpless. I was in pain and close to orgasm. The match was over as I knew I was done. joy felt me stop resisting and surprised me again.

Joy was now facing my crotch and slid her legs around my body. Her legs started to crush me. I was trying to pry her legs apart, but I knew I was at her mercy. Joy squeezed me for about 30 seconds, and I was begging her to finish me. I told her I would not stop her. Joy let up a little and said, "I am going to get you off, then you are mine, Bitch". Joy untangled herself and slowly sat on my cock. My cock sank into her soaked pussy and Joy loved my scream as I was swallowed by her love tunnel. Joy slowly started to go into a fuck rhythm. I told her I was going to cum. I was so turned on I could not last even a minute. Joy moved off my cock and started to use her hand. I screamed and came in 10 seconds. Joy got her other hand up and got most of my cum in that hand. Joy then made me eat my own cum off her hand. She made me lick her hand clean.

Joy then knocked me on my back and sat on my face. She pulled my face into her pussy, and I started to please her. My tongue found her giant clit. It was like a small cock. I licked and sucked her clit until I felt Joy shaking. She came a ton and pulled my head so tight into her, I could not breathe. I thought I was going to black out when Joy let my head go. I sucked in some air and fell back. Joy was drained and my face looked like a glazed donut.

Joy told me she would be right back. She went into another room and came out with a strap on ready for action. Joy made me get on my hands and knees. I felt her start to finger me with some lube on her fingers. I knew what was coming so I tried to relax. Her finger work was starting to make me hard again. Joy was teasing me about liking losing to her. She suddenly pulled her fingers out of me and stuck her cock into me, making me scream. Joy told me to shut up and take it. Joy started to get into a rhythm and started to fuck me hard. The pain let up and I started to moan in desire. It felt amazing to have this Amazon fucking me. After a couple of minutes Joy pulled out of me. She pushed me over and saw a puddle of precum. My cock was throbbing. Joy mounted me again and started to fuck me hard. I screamed again, but this time in pleasure. Joy was a machine. She gripped my cock on every thrust. I wish I could have held out longer. but I came in about 2 minutes. I filled Joy with my cum and she milked me dry with her pussy. Joy then sat on my face and made me eat my cum out of her. She grabbed my hair and forced my head into her pussy as she came. It seemed to go on forever. Joy finally fell off of me and my face was soaked.

Joy used me all that night. She was insatiable. Joy told me later she had not had sex with a man in almost a year before that night. We are going to have another match in the fall, when I will be in Florida again. I want to beat her this time. We have agreed on a more erotic match, more of a sexfight. I look forward to writing about it, win or lose.