A Mate to Howl For Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should go and see her soon." Ivory said as they approached the creek. She needed to run and escape her memories, but as the Luna of the pack, she would settle for a few minutes with her mate away from the chaos and aftermath of the trial. "She showed exceptional bravery saving Kathy. I understand she is part of the Gray Lake pack. Have you spoken to her alpha?"

Cullen felt some pride in his mate. She was truly concerned for the well-being of Lola and even had the political sense to ask about her pack alpha. He stopped walking and pulled her into his arms, letting their eyes meet. "Have I told you how wonderful you are today?" Cullen placed a kiss on her forehead. "And yeah, I spoke to Alpha Joseph Williams about five minutes before the trial reconvened. He said he is sending three of his pack here to help bring her home."

Ivory gripped the sides of his shirt between her forefingers and thumbs as she scented his beck, allowing it to calm her. Being part of his pack and seeing how a pack should be run made her feel at ease. "I know I have a lot to learn and a huge amount of growing to do, but I am happy it will be by your side. I still feel like an outsider, but I don't feel alienated and it is because of you. The Moon Goddess has a plan for the two of us. I can see that now. I can not promise you I won't react poorly until Arthur and his men are caught, but I won't let fear hold me down. I want to be as strong as Savannah and the others."

Cullen cupped Ivory's cheeks as he placed his forehead to hers. "Baby, you are one of the strongest wolves I have ever met. Never think that you are not." He kissed her cheeks and the tip of her nose. "You are the daughter of an alpha and the fated mate of me. There is not a weak bone in your body."

Cullen meant every word he said, and Ivory could tell. She smiled and lifted to the tips of her ties, letting their lips meet. It started soft but quickly became heated. Ivory felt Cullen's arms wrap around her waist and the other around her shoulders, drawing her body to his. A few seconds later he picked her up, letting her legs wrap around his body as he carried her to the meadow not far away. He continued kissing her as he laid them on the tall grass.

"I know you are not fully recovered from the other day. But I want to taste you, my love." Cullen said, leaning on his elbow and looking into her eyes. He would never force Ivory into sex. It would always be with her consent. Cullen understood why Ivory gave herself to him after the attack by Arthur. She needed to erase the pain and humiliation and only her mate could do that.

Ivory pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as Cullen looked over her body. She swallowed hard and then nodded. "I am yours," she whispered.

Cullen lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her deep. It was all teeth, hot and humid, and took her breath from her lungs. He continued claiming her mouth, filling it with his tongue as his adept and nimble fingers opened her jeans. Once he was satisfied with dominating her mouth he inched his way down her neck, nipping over his mate mark as his hands worked the buttons of her shirt open, exposing her taut and pert nipples.

"So beautiful," he whispered as he licked her right nipple before sucking her perfect breast into his mouth as his hand inched her jeans off her hips with his free hand. His assault on her nipples lingered until Ivory's hand gripped a handful of his hair, pleading with him to stop. Cullen finally eased from her chest and kissed down to her navel.

"Cullen," Ivory gasped as her eyes fluttered open. She looked down and her eyes met her lovers. She was panting hard as she reached for his cheek. "Please," she swallowed her words.

"Please what, my love?" Cullen's husky voice whispered to her navel as two fingers slid over her clit. "Use your words," he added. Cullen would stop if that is what she wanted.

"I can't?" she whimpered. As much as she wants to, I... I don't, I mean." Ivory frowned and struggled against the fear. As much as she trusted her mate, she still felt panic wash over her body.

Cullen gave her midsection a final kiss and helped her readjust her jeans. "It's okay, my love. I will wait." Cullen lay beside her, pulling her body on top of his. His hand moved along her spine, relaxing her body. "I waited for two hundred years, and I can wait as long as it takes."

Ivory settled her ear over his heart and noticed they beat in sync. She breathed out slowly and again let his scent wash over her. "Thank you," she whispered.

12