A Mate to Howl For Ch. 16

Story Info
I like Pie.
12.6k words
4.56
4k
10
2

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who engage in sex are to be considered over the age of eighteen.

~~~

Good Ole Boys Pack

Leesburg, Georgia

"Lucious Avery, do you fully understand what it is to serve a pack? Do you vow to always place the pack before your personal needs? Do you swear to protect and defend your pack until your dying breath is called for?" Cullen asked Valic as he kneeled before him and Ivory. Cullen had always known Lucious was born of Alpha blood. But instead of leading a pack, he joined the Council after his mate was killed. He started as part of the Straw Hat Pack, but Luffy was a stronger Alpha and Valic settled as a strong Beta.

"I do understand and vow my blood and life to protect my pack and provide shelter, food, and security. I pledge my plurality to them and the Alpha Council." Valic said with deep sincerity.

Aaron walked to Cullen and offered a ceremonial blade. Pulling it across his palm, he extended it to Lucious. Lucious mimicked the motion and the two men joined hands as Valic stood. The circle of stones buzzed and hummed as ancient magic soared through the air. The circle seemed to burst with light, and then silence filled the air.

Valic gasped as his mind suddenly blanked. His ties to Cullen's pack severed, and it took him a moment to recover. Hope Howard was the first to join him. She pledged herself to his pack as his Luna and mate. One by one, the kids joined them in the circle.

By the end of the ceremony, Beta William Cortez, Hunter Lewis, Jacob and TJ Thornton, Miguel Lewis, Michael Cortez, Marley Thornton, and Beta Dylan Miller were now full members of the newly reformed Paradise Falls Pack.

"Congratulations, Alpha Lucious and Luna Hope," Ivory greeted with a kiss on their cheeks. She blushed a little when she heard Cullen's low growl. Ivory was still getting used to werewolf politics and overprotective, jealous mates. "Cullen," she half growled.

"What?" Cullen said, placing his arm around his mate's waist. After a quick kiss, his attention turned to the new Alpha. "Congratulations indeed. You have always been exceptional in your duty to the council. I trust you will grow your pack and reestablish your presence in the Were community."

Most of the modern packs accepted other shifting breeds, and Cullen hoped that Valic and Hope would welcome them as well. "Also, don't forget that our vampiric and druid friends should have a place." Cullen paused. "I have invited Freya to join you temporarily."

Fuck me. Valic said to his mate, but openly he forced a groan. "She is a handful, Cullen. Are you certain you want a loose cannon like her around?"

Calm down, my love. Hope placed her hand on her mate's elbow to keep him calm. "Who is Freya?"

"Gorge will also be close. Colin has asked them to offer extra security for now." Cullen said in a firm tone.

Valic ran his hand over his face and forced his anger out of his tone. "Freya is an ancient vampire, and Gorge is her brother. Gorge has a level head, while Freya is a little touchy." He would smirk at the word little. Freya was an ill-tempered bitch who had entirely too much power to be left unchecked.

Cullen could see the tiny lines around Valic's eyes tense. "Colin has asked for you to accept both of them into your pack. Ancients like Freya and Gorge are bound by their word. If you bring them into the pack, their loyalty, and fidelity will be to you and the pack." Cullen turned his attention to Hope.

"Freya was once hunted by every pack on the planet. It was during the Were War against Alpha Handcock, a Vampire Master named Giovanni trucked the siblings into fighting us. Before Freya could be stopped, she had killed Alpha Jeffery Rowlings and fifty-two Weres. Although it was proven later she was a pawn in the battle, many packs hunted her until the Alpha Council pardoned her." Cullen moved his hand to take Ivory's.

"I see," Hope sighed. "I know what it is like to be on the opposite side. I will welcome her." Hope had a distant look. While she never killed any Weres or Vampires, she knew they were being hunted and investigated by Mangadoom. Although she worked for the company for five years, she was only part of a First Team for just under a year, and only worked as a paramedic on most missions. It still didn't ease her conscience. Hope didn't know if she could ever come to terms. She told herself that she was hypnotized, and it helped, slightly.

Valic sensing his mate's distress, hugged her close in his arms, flooding Hope with his scent. "It will work out in the end, my love."

"Alpha Cullen, the Paradise Falls Pack will accept any and all who wish to join and rebuild. I am not foolish enough to reject the help of those who we coexist with." Lucious nodded as he kissed Hope's forehead.

"I look forward to your reports. But for now, let's eat. I hear the omegas have ribs, chicken, steals, and more ribs." It was at that moment Ivory's stomach growled, causing all four of them to laugh.

~~~

Marley looked across the field to where Dylan was talking to Nate. She had started to accept Dylan as her mate thanks to her wolf and her family. Furthermore, Ivory was a huge help. Ivory was only seven months older. And being she was also getting to know her mate, it made it much more settling. There were still a few months to go before they could complete the mating, but Marley was ready to mark him.

Marley had already asked permission from Alpha Cullen and Luna Ivory to be alone with Dylan for a few minutes. It was against Council Law for a minor to be alone with their mate. But Marley wished to be marked, and it was a personal moment she wanted to avoid sharing.

"Hey," Dylan said as he leaned to kiss Marley's cheek. He had only kissed her lips once, and that was last night. It was a heated, passion-filled embrace, and his wolf wanted more. But Dylan was strong enough to resist.

"Hi. Uh," Marley blushed. "Can I talk to you over here?" She thumbed toward the stone circle.

Dylan nodded quickly. "Sure." He offered Marley his hand and led her away from the pack. He was mindful of the warrior's ever-watchful eyes. As they entered the circle, Dylan noticed their chaperones weren't there. "What's going on?"

Marley was blushing as she stepped closer. "I think I love you. I know my wolf does." She touched his cheek. "I am ready for you to mark me if you'd like to."

Dylan didn't hesitate, "Yes, baby, a thousand times yes." He pulled her into his arms, branding his lips to hers. The kiss was humid and all tongue, showing his dominance over her. His hands moved to encircle her waist as he deepened the kiss, taking her breath from her lungs, and just when he thought she would go limp he released her mouth and planted kisses down her jaw.

"It's going to hurt, baby, but then it will feel better. Are you ready?" Dylan asked as he tugged the collar of her white button-down to the side, exposing the joining of her shoulder and neck.

Marley panted and filled her chest with air. She wanted far more than this kiss, but that would come in a few months. "Yes," she whimpered, shifting her chin, so her mate had room.

Dylan felt his jaw shifting as his canines elongated. He planted several small kisses and nips to relax her. I love you today and every day to come. Dylan said through the mind link as he bit down deep into her sinew muscle and grazed the bone.

Marley wanted to scream for the first second, but the pain suddenly vanished, and her wolf pushed forward. The moment Dylan licked her wound, Marley's wolf was quick to bury her teeth into his neck. It took less than a second for the mate bond to become stronger.

After licking his wound, she pressed her body into his as her mouth devoured his. They stood there in the stone circle, kissing and holding each other until they heard someone clearing their voice.

"Congratulations," Valic said. He had been told by Cullen that permission was granted to be alone. But Valic was also a newly mated wolf and knew how hard it could be to control his wolf, so he decided to check on the pair.

"Thank you, Alpha," Dylan said.

Marley could only bury her head in Dylan's neck. She was too embarrassed to be caught kissing. "Thank you, Alpha." Marley finally said as she looked at her new Alpha.

"Come on, let's go greet our pack," Dylan offered as he kissed her forehead.

~~~

Langford Farm

Piddle Park

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Unpacked Weres Camp

Dennis Langford looked over the pole barn in the backfield. In prior years, he had stored his tractor and farming equipment there when not in use. But all that changed three years ago when a rogue wolf attacked his mate while he was in town getting supplies. Dennis had only been in town for two hours, but it was long enough for Myra, his mate of twenty years, to be hunted and killed.

When Dennis arrived home and found the blood trail, he shifted into his mountain lion form and tracked his wife. He found her mangled body and scented a wolf. Wolves were not common in Kentucky, not since the early 20th century, so the scent confused Dennis.

After burying the love of his life, Dennis went to the Were Council and asked for assistance in finding his mate's killer. Alpha Redding, the spokesperson for the Were Council, told Dennis that the council could not hunt for one single rogue wolf in the entirety of the United States. This singular act tainted the Cougar against the council and decided to take matters into his hands.

Now three years later his farm was filled with numerous wolves, multiple cat breeds, several vampires, and six druids. All in all, forty-six people were living there. Dennis oversaw all of them but was not the leader. The leader was a were-panther named Judas Kent. Judas was the first unpacked Were Dennis encountered. After telling him about his ordeal, Judas came up with the idea to provide sanctuary for others who felt jaded by the council. Dennis agreed, and slowly over the years, they welcomed others. Now Judas had the plan to get the Council's attention. He had not shared with Dennis, wanting to protect the aging man.

"Skippy," Dennis called out to the man walking towards the main house.

Stanley 'Skippy' Jackson had come to the farm eight months ago. He arrived at a black 2021 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114. He had looked thin and worn out. Stanley had told Dennis that Alpha, Sven Jürgen up in British Columbia, had kicked him out over a she-wolf. Skippy had found his mate at a social gathering by the alphas' son and wanted to claim her as his chosen mate. The resulting fight left Skippy almost dead and running for his life. Once safely on the farm, Skippy retained his weight and became one of the main hunters.

After walking to the older man, Skippy spoke. "Yes, Dennis. Did you need something?"

Dennis motioned the younger man to the porch and started towards it. "Yes. I was talking to Margaret and Naomi. They said that the freezer is down to a quarter. I know Chappy and Garret are planning a trip into town, but I was hoping you could organize a hunt for next weekend. Maybe take some younger pups and cubs and head up to Ohio and catch us some deer, turkey, and pheasant. I know it is short notice, but do you think you can?"

The smile that slid across Skippy's face said it all. The young werewolf lived to hunt. "Of course, Dennis. It would be my pleasure."

"Perfect, I will leave you to it," Dennis said as he disappeared into the small cabin.

~~~

"Where have you been?" Steven Chappy MacGregor, otherwise known as Chappy, looked at Skippy as he entered the small shed. Steven was a Chaplain in the Navy, and the boat he was on often repeated to him as Chappy. The nickname stuck with him when he got out.

John lifted his head and looked at Skippy as well. John was an Iberian lynx who showed up at the farm two months ago with several other shifters from Europe. He told the group that a coven of vampires had chased them out.

"Well, hello to you too," Skippy smirked. "And hi to you, John." Skippy grabbed a pair of leather gloves. "Dennis wants me to go on a hunt next week."

John looked hopeful. "Can I go? It's been ages since I got to hunt."

"I don't see why not. I figure we can take five in all." Skippy shrugged. After a few seconds of thought, "John, why don't you go ask Barbra if she wants to join us?"

"Sure. She is one hell of a hunter." John agreed and stopped sorting the bin he was working on.

Once the young man was outstanding of sight, Skippy looked at Chappy and nodded. Chappy turned in the small radio and the sound of "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd filled the shed.

"What's up?" Chappy asked.

"I heard from Luffy, the pack is headed to Ohio. She is to investigate us, and by us, I mean the farm. It seems Judas has a gathering planned there at the same time Dennis is sending me hunting." Skippy said as he moved a paint can.

Chappy's face did not betray his thoughts. "They either suspect us, or Judas is planning on needing the freezers full. He asked Garret and me to head to Lexington, Kentucky to stock up. His list is extensive. And he instructed us to take two trucks and shop in multiple places."

"Damn," Skippy shook his head. He was reminded of the bunkers they found in Germany at the end of World War II. They were stocked to withstand a siege. Those images filled his head and he shivered.

"We need to get word to Mommy," Chappy said as he looked out of the shed. He seemed to be lost in thought. The music shifted to "Free Bird," and Chappy grinned. "I think it's time for a ride."

Now it was Skippy's turn to smile. A Hundred and ten miles away lived Anna Marie Jenkins. She was a sweet little lady who owned a gas station. She was also a friend of Amy 'Mommy Dearest' Hamilton and could pass a message to her. This would be the safest way. If they were being watched, pumping gas would not be unusual, and there was a group on the farm that often went on joy runs.

"Let's finish up the chores and grab lunch. I will send a message for everyone interested to meet at three." Chappy said.

"I think that sounds great," Skippy said.

"What sounds great?" Judas asked as he entered the shed, humming to the music.

"Thinking about a joy run this afternoon. The weather is changing, and our riding days are limited." Skippy said with excitement.

Judas looked over his shoulder to the field and then the men. "I think you are right. It's going to snow next week, and thus might be one of the last warm rides until next spring. Now you guys are making me wish I were brave enough to buy that trike." Judas sighed.

"Then it's set," Chappy clapped his hand on Judas' shoulder. "We just need to take you into Athens." Chappy was referring to Athens, Ohio, and the Harley-Davidson dealership there.

"Maybe," Judas laughed.

~~~

Piddle Park

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Unknown POV

"No, sir, I understand." He spoke into the phone as he continued to watch the farm. He glanced at his wrist, noting the time, just six minutes past noon. He had been in his perch for nearly six hours and was considering lunch. "If there is any change, I will send word. As far as I can tell, the beasts are gathering here. I counted over a dozen wolves and a few vamps. I can't say for certain what the others are, but I know they aren't human."

"... Did you read the reports coming out of Kettering? Now is not the time to be caught with your pants down..."

He nodded his head a few times as he listened. "No, I won't let my guard down. And yes, I read the report about Kettering. Is there any contact from Salem or Timothy?"

"... Not yet. But I know they got away. I am confident they are hunting the bitch..."

When he heard 'bitch' an image of Hope Howard flooded his mind. He had met Gunny Mill in Afghanistan several years ago after an IED exploded, wounding her. He had always had a great impression of the woman. It was a shame, she was going to give you a die for what she did.

"If there is contact and I can help them, I volunteer my services to them." He said, shifting the scope to the driveway and the Jeep heading towards town.

"... I will keep that in mind, Major. Your orders, for now, remain to observe and report..."

"Very well, sir." He said as the call ended. The man slowly packed his gear and headed for his truck, part two miles away. This was not his first stake, and he understood if he was captured what it would mean. So, he did everything by the book. He policed his 'footprints' meaning he bagged his trash, bagged his body waste, and left no signs he was ever there. He was a ghost among men and beasts.

There were only a handful of people who knew his birth name, and they would never speak for fear he would find them. He was the fixer of the hunter's community. He was normally the last person you saw before you met whatever deity you believed in.

The man made good time hiking back to the old ford. He pulled out from the gravel drive and headed into town. When the Jeep left the farm, he spotted a female he had been talking to in town. Today would be a great day to bump into her again. While he had been making strides in their friendship, he noted she was a tad more flurry as of late. Who was he not to use her obvious lust to his advantage? In his mind, pussy was pussy, whether it was human or werewolf.

Spotting the orange Jeep parked in front of Mel's diner, a massive grin formed on his lips. Rachael had told him she would come to town today. He supposed that she told Jim in hopes of seeing him again. He would not disappoint.

~~~

Sachiko Karimi sat in the third booth on the left side of the small diner, as she had every time she ate there. The woman preferred this booth to others. From here she could see the front door, rear door, kitchen, and side windows while still having her back protected by the cinder block wall. It had always been Sachiko's job to know the exits. She was the last Caspian Tiger shifter left on the planet.

Sachiko was a three-month-old cub when her family was slaughtered. She had been chasing after a butterfly of all things when the attack happened. Once she returned to find the family burning, Sachiko ran off and hid in the underbrush until the humans left. The young cub stumbled through the hills until she found a nomadic caravan and shifted into her human form. Were-tigers can shift from birth and have advanced maturity over human children. When the little toddler stumbled into the encampment, she was lucky to find a widow who claimed her.

The young tigress kept her secret from the clan and eventually set off on her own twenty years ago, hiding in plain sight of humans. Eventually, she migrated to England and met with Judas. Little is known about Judas, except he was from Brazil. He convinced her to join him in America in the hope of being free from being hunted because of her genetics.

Sachiko was brought back to the diner with the sound of the bell and the sudden smell of gun oil and tobacco. She didn't have to look to know it was him. She knew he was lying to her about his name. She could always scent the shuttle change in adrenaline with him. He perplexed her as well as amused her. Sachiko found him attractive. He stood six-foot-four, had light sun-bleached hair, and gray-green eyes that reflected no emotions. Although she had never seen his chest or back, she imagined he was fit. She had checked out his ass a few times and knew her ankles would find comfort wrapped around it.

Sachiko's black eyes met his, and she felt her cheeks redeem and warm. There were times she wished she wasn't an alabaster. Who would have known a desert tiger would have the fairest skin possible? Her long black hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and strangely enough, she wore no makeup, but many still found her attractive.

"Hello there, stranger," Sachiko said and eyed the seat across from her. "Do you have time for lunch?"