A Mate to Howl For Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Straw Hat Pack

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Maria 'Bee' Shiver pulled her Harley-Davidson Sportster Seventy-two to an overlook. Taking her helmet off, her long black hair spilled over her back. Dark amber eyes looked over the valley below. "Damn, it is sure pretty here," Bee said, stretching her arms over her head and turning to BC.

BC was Rogelio Martinez's nickname, and it was short for Big Cookie. BC joined the Straw Hat Pack almost forty years ago when he stumbled on Chef Robins at dinner. BC stuck around after eating and discovered that Chef was part of the Straw Hat Pack and that they were also a biker club. Rogelio decided to give the pack a shot.

BC put the kickstand of his black Harley-Davidson Street Glide. Removing his rider glasses and black half-helmet. "Damn," he groaned, crossing his left arm across his chest. His shoulder was still healing from the wrestling match he had last night with Denny. BC made the mistake of getting too close to Jade while at the bar. It was innocent, but Denny was called Widowmaker for a reason. He would punish any that got too close to Luffy.

"Remind me again not to piss Widow off. That man packs one hell of a left, and his right is just as deadly." Widow was an alpha male, but his dominance was second to Luffy's. BC set the helmet on his bike seat and peeled off his leather cut, placing it over the handlebars. He started to untie his boots.

"You were the dumb ass that bumped into her while they were dancing," Bee smirked. It wasn't often that she got to get a jab in, so she took full advantage of it. Maria was born in Pakistan and migrated to the US during World War II. Her village had come under attack and the pack she grew up with decided to avoid the human conflict, only to be hunted by the SS. Maria got her nickname by leaving explosives behind, stinging the enemy. She actually was one of the people who found out about the list the Germans made to cripple the US.

"It wasn't entirely my fault," Rogelio said as he toed his boots off. He removed his shirt next. Weres didn't have the modesty that humans did. "That woman, Garfie was dancing with, weaved at the wrong moment. If she hadn't, my hands would never have ended up on Luffy's breasts." He looked guilty as he explained it again.

Bee smirked, again. She couldn't believe BC's bad luck. "And now you are on guard duty as punishment." She added, looking up as a pickup truck hauling a trailer pulled over. Amy was behind the wheel.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," BC groaned as he unfastened his jeans. "At least I'm alive."

Amy joined the duo, looking at the valley. "Shit, now I miss home." Amy was married to a human and had a life in Texas. She had been asked to join the pack in Kentucky to set up the security around the house the pack was renting.

"You will be home before you know it," BC said as he stretched his left arm again. He then started to wheel his bike in the trailer. He was on an eight-hour rotation running the perimeter of the housing complex. BC had one of the best noses in the world. When he shifted, he won the Northern American Championship at the Were Games for his tracking abilities.

"It wouldn't be so bad if John would let me bring the boys with me. He is still deciding if he wants to take the change." Amy and John had been high school sweethearts. She knew he was her mate, and when he discovered she was a werewolf, he loved her even more. Amy gave birth to twins a year later. But John had decided to wait in the change until the twins were older. Humans didn't always accept the change, and he didn't want Amy to have small children and be a widow.

Maria walked over to Amy, gripping her shoulder. "It's going to be okay. You will see. John will be running with us before you know it."

Amy nodded. "I just miss all of them."

BC took his jeans off and folded them with his shirt and boots. He walked to the far side of the truck, placing his belongings on the seat. Falling forward, he shook out his black fur. I will send Thorn back here in four hours. BC said through the pack link to both Maria and Amy.

Amy turned to look at the large black wolf. "I will have one of the omegas pick him up. Thomas is normally cranky about midnight." Amy laughed. "That and I will be setting the network up."

I will have him meet at Old Ford Rd. Rogelio said as he jumped over the guardrail into the high grass. I am supposed to meet with Skippy in three hours near that abandoned barn. If anything happens, I will send word.

It was Bee who frowned. "I don't trust the Farm."

The way she said the farm sent a chill down Amy's back. Amy didn't like the reports coming from there either. While she didn't mind unpacked Weres, she was concerned about the growing numbers. And it wasn't just Weres, but vampires and druids. Amy personally didn't like vampires. After she met John, he was attacked by one when they were coming home from a date. It was that night that Amy shifted and protected John, exposing what she was. Since then, she had a grudge against the breed in general.

"I don't trust them either," Amy added as she turned towards the truck. "Where are you heading to, Bee?"

Bee watched as BC disappeared into the high grass. She had been feeling strange since they arrived in Dry Ridge. "I believe I will head into town. Maybe check out the local biker bars." She said as she straddled her bike. "I heard there is a private club on the outskirts. If they aren't outlawed, I might try to get info from them."

"Since when do outlaw bikers bother you?" Amy asked.

"They don't, but I was thinking of staying on the good side of Luffy. She told me she thinks I am attracted to the bad boys." Maria explained.

Amy grimaced. "Bee, I don't think she meant it that way. I think she just wants you to be careful. We all know you are waiting for your mate."

It was true. Maria was waiting for her mate. She never got too close to any males, and the entire pack watched out for her. "I know what she meant," Bee said as she put her helmet on. "She doesn't want me in over my head with a bunch of drunk assholes."

Amy chuckled. "Dear God, help the drunk who mishandles you."

~~~

The Spectral Riders Clubhouse

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Griffin 'Divos' Hasapis let his mind drift back to another life as he watched the fighters sparring in the ring. He couldn't believe how training had changed over the centuries.

~~~

The sun was hot that day, and he could feel it on his flesh. The leather harness that was his 'armor' was nearly non-existent. It didn't matter to Divos as long as he could feel himself move, and could feel the sand beneath his booted feet. Divos could hear the roaring of the surrounding crowds. He was a large beast. His waist was the size of a tree trunk, and he stood nearly two heads taller than most of the other fighters in the arena. It was his first time in battle since he was captured and enslaved. There were three others on his team who would soon find out they were not needed.

With one swing of his massive ax, the head of an enemy was cleaved in two, spilling brain matter over the arena sands. Divos could feel his heart thundering in his chest as he moved closer to a smaller man holding a sword that appeared too heavy to wield. He spun to tug on the iron chain, whipping his braid of long black hair down his spine. Aside from that long hair on the top of his head, he was clean-shaven when he was in his human form. Divos spotted Septimus, the man who claimed to own him and the six other shifters in his menagerie. The flash of hatred faded as the battle filled his ears.

Today was the day that he had been trained for since birth. Men like him were hunted and trained to deal with death. And death he granted. Three more swings of the ax and the enemy lay at his feet, sent to the afterlife.

Divos, now in his human skin, was brought out to the main hall, where the fat Septimus was sitting with his friends. Divos knew what would come next, it was one of the man's seemingly endless joys. He waited for the command and would feel the filthy toga yanked from his body to the gasps of a few of the women present.

"Look at the man, not only is he as big as Atlas in shoulder and chest, but even a cock to rival even mighty Zeus himself." Septimus motioned to his prize possession.

Divos stood motionless as the man talked about him as if he were a beast, as though he were mindless and nothing but a savage weapon to command. Septimus pointed out Divos' soft length hanging down, which was still an impressive sight. Divos heard the young servant call. Septimus always enjoyed having the smaller ones, male or female, it did not matter to him. As long as the cruel master got to play with his newest toy. The boy came to him and was ordered to awaken the beast.

Divos stood rigid as the guards surrounded him and the young man walked closer. Divos could see the fear in his eyes as the man's hand tried to wrap around the soft length. Divos stared ahead, not paying him or the others any attention. Though he could hear them, the gasps as his cock came to life and was covered in oil.

Divos had been within the villa only a single moon, but he had come to find the master's tastes foul. Unfortunately, Divos was now one of Septimus's favorites. But tonight was the first time that he would have an audience of more than just the master.

"Bring her," Septimus demanded.

Divos could feel the smaller man tense as a young woman walked in, and her dress ripped from her body. She was moved to kneel upon the small bench that the master kept for such shows. The young man backed away as Divos centered his body behind the woman.

"Begin." The Master's tone left no chance to defy his authority.

It took Divos time and a bit of oil before he could impale the woman. Divos could hear the laughter coming from those watching as the smaller woman screamed out in pain. Divos wanted to have been gentle, but he knew that would only have spurred their master's sadistic need. No. Divos would give the audience what they wanted. His hips took the woman with abandon. It only took a few strokes to gather the soft pink of his blood along his length. There was little that could be helped. Divos thought little of it as he simply stared forward. His hands were on her hips as he performed for Septimus' delight.

Divos' heart raced with the memories of the arena floor, which was what would have saved the woman before him. His compassion leaked into his mind, and his brutal thrusts eased. He listened to the cries and whimpers, though he couldn't tell how long it had been. It was long enough that the audience clapped happily enough as they could see the veins pulsing within his length as he emptied himself into the woman.

"Good. Very good. Clean him up and just wait, this is not even the most impressive part."

The woman let out another cry as she felt vacated. She moved, turning to clean his bloodied length. Divos looked down finally, seeing her face, and his heart thundered remembering her eyes. She had been captured with him. His cock twitched and stood rigid once more.

"See, the man is a true God! Still hard and wanting," the fat man would clap his hands once more, bringing one of the women forward.

Divos eyes went to her, before looking up and forward once more. A different game, even as the woman limped away. His only grace would be a day of rest when this show was over. Divos watched the woman kneel and strike his length. He watched the woman's mouth open to take his girth into that warm cavern. After a few moments of her struggling, he would hear a sigh from Septimus.

"Come then," the master demanded. "You are far too gentle."

Divos took a deep breath as he fisted the woman's hair. A look of sadness sparked in his eyes as he understood the pain he was about to inflict. He heard her choking and gagging as he forced his cock down her throat and held her right to his body. When he felt her weaken, he began thrusting, hearing her cries. Looking down, he saw the tears staining her cheeks. Divos felt pity. He looked elsewhere and continued to fuck her mouth brutally. Her gags would echo through the chamber, causing the onlookers to laugh.

By the time he was commanded to stop, his seed spilled not just from her mouth but mingled with the snot from her nose. Divos couldn't remember how many times he had been released. He stood silently as his click became flaccid.

"You may go. Take one to your cells if you wish."

Divos never did when offered. He hated the act of sex and didn't want to harm a lover. He was often forced enough to have the thought of a woman in his arms a turn-off. Bowing slightly to the master and then to the audience...before he'd turned to walk away. His eyes went to the rest of the master's menagerie, knowing the show was not over for the audience.

~~~

Griffin was brought from the memory by a sudden grunt. "Again," his voice echoed through the gym. The tall man moved around, his Greek accent was thick even after centuries. He watched the two trainees push up from the mat.

Griffin didn't hide his frown and frustration. "MMA fighting," he paused. "Boxing is a process of doing it all at the same time. You have seen others do it." He stepped closer. "If you keep doing the same thing over and over again, then you will fail." He poked the men on their foreheads as he spoke. "You will fall. The only upside to this?" He sighed. "If you fall, you have a chance to try again." He'd roll his thick tattooed shoulders as he stopped. Griffin looked at the class of four. Only one of them was worth anything. Though the man was arrogant, he showed potential.

"In the old days, it was life and death for a gladiator. You had the heart, and you had the training, but out on the sands of my homeland, you also fought for your very life. You had to make it something spectacular. You had to make it a show, but you had to ensure you were the one standing in the end." He stood at least a head over the rest of them, and still as thick as a tree. A snorting sound escaped from his nos. "Size means nothing if I can't get a hold of you. My strength does little if you can't be caught. And the opposite is true if your opponent is faster than you. You must be able to slow them down to catch them."

Griffin finally sighed. "Work on escapes and captures." He faced his hands for them to begin again. "I will work one-on-one with all of you this week." After another twenty minutes, he dismissed the class.

Hitting the lights as he stepped out of his gym, Griffin locked up and headed for the clubhouse and a much-needed beer. Parking his midnight blue Harley-Davidson Street 500 he noticed the yellow Harley-Davidson Seventy-Two Sportster. His eyes twinkled. "Griffin," the bartender called to him, and he waved his hand and nodded as he slipped into his normal booth.

Jack, a probbie, brought him a long-neck beer. Griffin started to drink when a spark of red caught his eye. His breath caught as the scent became thicker as she walked by the table. An unmated she-wolf with an ass so perfect it had drool forming.

Griffin was smitten for the first time in a century. With the confidence of his age, he walked to the bar where she sat and ordered a crown and coke. Damn, he was in love already. "Hello," he said as he leaned in the bar next to her. "You are?"

"Not interested," Bee smirked.

~~~

The Spectral Riders Clubhouse

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Maria had to admit that she was proud of how quickly she shut him down. Maria had not come here seeking a partner but came to make contacts. Bee picked the drink off the bar and downed most of it before smiling. "I will be upfront with you, I am not seeking company."

Griffin had not expected this beautiful woman to cut him to the bone with two words. It had been years since his skills failed him. Lifting the beer to his lips, Griffin's eyes took in all of her. "That was harsh." Griffin took a deep draw of the beer. After looking at Dinky, the bartender, Griffin gave a slight bob of his head. Dinky placed another drink in front of her.

"Let's try this again," Griffin winked. "Hello, you are," then he turned his face and answered. "I'm Griffin." Turning his face again, Griffin continued. "Nice to meet you as well. I'm, insert my name, here. I just stopped in to check the clubhouse out."

Bee could not hide her amusement. Griffin was proving to be absolutely entertaining. She sipped her drink before leaning on the bar. "Okay, I will play for now. "I'm Bee," Maria smirked. Normally, she would have her cut on. Her breast patch would contain Bee for all to see. But this was not her club, and she wanted to remain under the radar, so she folded the leather into her saddlebag before coming in.

"Tell me, Griffin," Maria licked her lips. "Why am I checking out the club?"

"While there are numerous possibilities, I am going to go out on a limb and say it was to meet me." Griffin raised his beer bottle. "I am thinking that you saw all this sexiness and decided instantly that I was the man you never wanted."

Bee thought this man was shameless, but she couldn't help but like him. "You are right."

"I am?" Griffin almost choked on his beer.

"You are the man I never wanted." Bee finished her original drink.

"Again, that was harsh," Griffin tapped the bar. "So, what brought you here, sexy?"

"I am in town for a few weeks and decided to check out the place." With a shrug, she turned her body to face his.

"I take it that Seventy-Two us yours?" Griffin admired the view when she turned. Her black t-shirt did little to hide her ample breasts.

It didn't shock Bee that he noticed her bike. It was an eye-catching bumblebee yellow. What surprised most people was her five-foot-three height. More than once, she had men convinced the bike was her old man's. Bee was single and would remain that way until her fated mate crossed her path. Speaking of that, Griffin had a great scent, but her wolf remained indifferent.

"Yes. I love the way the Sportster handles." Bee spoke excitedly about her motorcycle. "I started with a Softail Deluxe but found it cumbersome with my height. It was too thick for my thighs." Maria had meant it innocently, but seeing Griffin's lips curl, she knew what he was about to say.

"I can give you something thick between your thighs," Griffin winked.

Bee groaned as her cheeks turned red. "If I want something thick between my thighs, I get a bigger bike." Was she flirting? Her wolf rolled her eyes and decided to pay attention.

He is funny in a goofball way. And find out what he is. I don't understand his scent. Bee's wolf spoke.

"You are seriously shameless, Griffin. Do you get lucky often?" Maria leaned on her palm.

"Would you believe me if I said I only have eyes for a woman like you? All others pale in comparison." It was Griff's way of telling her that he preferred Weres. Griff was almost 1612 years old and in all his time he had never met another like him. The poet Aida Toledo coined the term Minotaura to complete the myth. In reality, he was a bull that should have found his mate in a cow, but there hasn't been a female cow shifter since the creation of the shifting breeds. His mother was the last one he had ever known.

Griffin used his head to direct Bee towards the back hall. He figured it would be easier to talk there than risk exposure. "Dinky, another two drinks, please."

"After you." Bee stood and when Griffin did, she followed his belly, to his chest, and from there looked up, and up, and finally when her neck was craned, she realized how tall this man was. "Damn, what did your momma feed you?" Maria laughed.

"Fertilizer," Griffin sounded serious. After grabbing the drinks, Griffin led Bee toward the rooms in the back. There was a small hall that hid a stairwell. Leading the woman up, he opened a metal door and ushered her in. "It's my private room?" he said, shutting the door and motioning her to a black leather couch.