A Mate to Howl For Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a deep timbre that could melt any woman's panties, he responded. "I will always make time for you." He removed his camouflage-patterned John Deere cap and laid it on the bench seat next to him as he slid closer to the wall. "You are as sexy as ever, Sachi." He smiled.

"I bet you say that to all the women, Sean." Sachiko blushed again. It had been years since her treacherous body found a man arousing. Weretigers like werewolves had exceptionally long lives. Sachiko had had a lover since the early 2000s.

Sean was the name he gave her when they first met and one of his go-to identities. Sean Miller, 42 years old, former Air Force, retired, and discovering America in his Class A Tiffin Motorcoach. "I only have eyes for you, Sachi." He winked at the waitress when she set a menu before him.

"You are so full of shit." Sachiko snorted, yes snorted. "But I like that about you." She picked up her glass of water and casually looked over the lunch menu. "So, have you decided on a date?"

He already knew what he would order before he walked in, so he didn't waste any time glancing at it. "Date?" He sheepishly asked, and his eyes showed awareness. "You mean about me moving on? No. Not yet, it seems I found something worth sticking around a while longer."

Smooth. Sean was undoubtedly smooth. "Let me guess? Mabel's apple pie?"

Fending a mock expression, he opened his eyes wide. "How did you know I have a compulsion for good," he paused for effect. "Pie," Sean arched a brow with his grin.

Damn if that didn't send an electric current to her center. "Maybe you should sample another type of pie. You never know what flavor you might enjoy."

Before either could respond, the waitress cleared her throat. "Would you two like to order or rent the room out back?" The young woman teased.

Sean never took his eyes off Sachi as he spoke. "Well, I would love to rent the room, but I need my energy first, so let's start with the pot roast dinner and a large sweet tea."

"Make that two?" Sachi whispered. Was she seriously flirting with him? Sachiko was never this brave.

"Make it to go," Sean said as his hand rested over Sachiko's, making his intention clear. He wanted her in the most primal of ways. For the first time in a year, his cock throbbed without stimulation.

~~~

Honeysuckle RV Park

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

The RV park was empty. The one hundred spots which normally were jammed packed were empty with the change of the season. The park had officially closed last month, but he had offered the owner a sizable fee to stay for an extra month, explaining he needed time to recoup. So, his coach was parked in the rear of the park near the woods line.

Sean pulled his beat-up 1997 Ford pickup into the gravel area at the front of his rig. "It's not much," he nodded towards his RV. The truth was that Tiffin was a luxury brand and this model cost over $500,000 (US) dollars. The man turned to look at Sachiko with a lustful smile. "Why don't I give you a tour?"

Sachiko had spent the twenty-minute ride talking herself into not being shy. She had been with men before, but being with Sean wasn't like sleeping with Amid. Amid and Sachiko grew up together, and they were each other's firsts. She knew he wasn't her mate and there would never be any lasting romance between them. But with Sean, she felt an intense attraction whenever he was near. It wasn't the pull of a mate bond, it was a feral need. And quite frankly, she would rather no longer deny it.

"Okay, I'd love a tour." Sachiko grabbed the brown bag their food had been packed in before sliding off the front seat. She was tall for a woman, standing five-foot-ten. Even with her long legs, the height of the truck made it easier to slide out than climb out.

Sean fished out a set of keys from his pocket and opened the door. A set of drop-down steps greeted the pair. "After you," Sean motioned Sachiko to go first.

"Why thank you, kind sir," Sachiko laughed as she climbed the three steps and walked into the spacious front area. She set the bag on the counter and turned around to be attacked by Sean's lips.

Sean was aggressive in his onslaught. His hands cupped her cheeks as his tongue demanded entrance, and Sachiko yielded. Sean's right hand gripped a fist full of hair as his tongue dueled with hers. His teeth brushed hers in a haze of humid kisses, branding her. Sean walked them towards the bedroom at the rear of the coach. Once her thighs hit the bed, Sean broke the assault, allowing her to fill her lungs.

"That was the front, and this is my bed," Sean said, rubbing his thumb over her now swollen lower lip. "Now, I want you on your knees." He undid his belt and unfasten the button of his jeans.

Sachiko had never been with a man as demanding as Sean and found her panties were already soaked when he asked her to kneel.

Slowly, she inched his jeans over his hips, freeing his thick cock. He was larger than her palm and a good nine inches. Sean kicked out of his boots as Sachiko helped free him of his boxers and pants.

Sean tossed his shirt over his head. His body was a road map of scars. Sean had seen many battles, and each scar told a story of his strength that made Sachiko's nipples harden even more. He reached down and removed her flannel shirt by ripping it open, sending buttons flying over the floor. He tugged her to her feet and roughly forced her jeans to the floor, commanding her to remove them and kneel again.

As Sachiko eagerly stripped, Sean, opened a drawer at the bottom of the bed. After removing a few items, he returned to her. Sean removed a silk sleep mask from its packaging. He proceeded to place it on her. "Open your mouth," Sean instructed next.

Sachiko had thought it would be his fingers that he would slide into her mouth, but she heard him unpacking something else. She was shocked when a perforated ball gag was secured behind her head with a soft leather strap. Sachiko felt her cunt dripping with need, and Sean had not even touched her.

Sean wasn't finished, though, attached to the gag were chains that fell across her body. Sachiko trembled and gasped, but the sudden loss of control did little to prepare her for the pain of having clamps attached to her sensitive, hard nipples. Sean wasn't gentle and didn't seem concerned with the clamps hurting Sachiko.

"Breath, it will help. You are doing so good," Sean whispered behind her right ear as he moved around her body to unwrap another package. It was a total surprise when another clamp was attached to her clit. Sachiko moaned and felt her inner walls clench as she tried to ease the pain by rocking her hips. Sachi grew wetter and wetter by the second.

Sean stood there admiring her body. He had never met a woman so responsive to his domination. Most women would question and protest, but Sachi simply accepted him, and this caused his cock to stand at full height and leak pre-cum.

The soft, feather-like touch of the man's lips against her skin was a contrast to his earlier kisses. Gently, he kissed her pale skin, and he did it with expert placement to her sensitive zones. Sachi wondered how Sean knew her so well to touch her, where it sent electricity to her center. He leaned down, picked her up, and laid her on the bed.

Suddenly, Sean evilly teased as he kissed her collarbone, as soon as her temperature began to rise he would skip to somewhere else and begin again. Her inner thighs, her stomach, her ankles, wrists, and neck were all kissed and licked. It seemed nowhere went unattended, except for the place where Sachiko wanted his lips to fall the most.

Without warning, hard and fast fingers finally stroked her cut before separating her soaked folds and sawed in and out, making lewd sounds with how wet she was. Sean brought his mouth to her pink pussy and began to feast on her clit. He used his tongue, writing the alphabet and writing the number from one-to-one hundred before he pulled away, sensing her climax. "Not yet," he groaned, sliding up her body, sweat coating the skin between them.

Sachiko could feel his weight pushing down on her curves, he squeezed and needed her breasts, causing delicious moans as Sachiko tried to find friction at her core.

Sean's hand circled her throat. He applied enough pressure to hold her in place and stop her attempt to grind on him. "You are so fucking beautiful like this," Sean growled as he pumped his cock a few times.

Sachiko's body was on fire and wanted his cock inside her. But Sean denied her as he kissed along her jaw and shoulder, teasing her once more. She would feel the clamps on her nipples and the one on her clit removed, giving her body a flood of pain mixed with electricity again as blood flowed again. Sean cupped her right breast and suckled. The climax was almost instant.

Just as her mind started to function again, his massive cock forcefully pushed deep inside her. He is aggressive, determined, and brutal as he pistoned deep inside her. The shockwave from his collision inched her across the bed until her head fell off the edge. To Sachi's amazement, Sean didn't come in her. Instead, after she shattered and flooded his balls, Sean withdrew, swinging his legs over the bed. The ball gag was untied and quickly replaced by his hard cock, which had just been between her legs.

Sachi tasted herself as Sean took hold of her long hair into two fists and proceeded to fuck her face, forcing himself further down her throat with little regard for her gagging and choking. Sean jerked and thrust until tears leaked down her cheeks. Soon enough, Sachi felt his balls on her forehead as it nudged her body further off the mattress.

Looking down at the tears flooding Sachi's face was enough to send Sean over the edge, and he pumped hot sticky ropes down into her stomach. Once he was empty, Sean pulled his now softening shaft from her throat. He picked Sachi up in his arms as she panted. Pulling the blanket open, Sean placed her smaller body under as he lay behind her.

"I don't know about you, but I'm still hungry." Sean laughed as he slipped the blindfold from Sachiko. Sean planted kisses on her eyes. "I hope you can stay for dinner because I am nowhere near done with you."

~~~

Honeysuckle RV Park

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Sachiko let Sean talk her into staying for the afternoon. After eating their takeout, Sean asked her to go for a walk, which she agreed to. Sean needed information, though pillow talk was one way to get it, an actually invested friend was another. Sean would become Sachi's friend.

"I can tell by your accent that you are not from around here. I spent time near Gorgan, Iran, a long time ago. Your accent reminds me of the nomads outside there." Sean said, leaning down to pick a wildflower. He stepped closer and placed it behind her ear.

"I see your ears are just as talented as your tongue." Sachiko grinned and raised her brows as her cheeks flushed. "But yes, I was raised with a nomadic uncle. My parents died when I was a baby." Sachi rarely spoke of her parents.

Her mom was born in Malaysia, and her father in Iran. They decided to raise their family in his ancestral homeland. It was a shame that humans had to hunt tigers to extinction in that area.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Sean cupped her cheek and searched her eyes like a doting lover.

"It's not a bad memory, just an old one." Sachiko took his hand in hers and started walking again. "How long were you over there?"

Sean had spent twenty years on black ops missions in the Middle East. Iran was one of many stops in a long list of death and destruction. "A few years. I ran security for a private firm a few years back." Sean was vague on purpose. It was always better to let someone build their conclusions.

"What made you come here?" Sean asked as his fingers locked with hers.

Sachi looked at the trail ahead. "War. That is the short answer. The Middle East was heating up again, and it wasn't safe. So, I went to England to stay with a cousin." Sachi huffed. "After a series of misunderstandings, I decided to try the United States. I had a friend here and chose to visit. His wife didn't like that I was a woman. I ended up hitchhiking from Boston to Pittsburgh. It was there I met the people I am staying with now."

Sean seemed interested, but not eager. "You told me you are staying on a farm. How is that? I mean, do you like it? Or do you think you might move on?"

Sachi had to give this some thought. They walked in silence for a few minutes. She was thinking about Judas and his plan to overthrow the council and redirect how Weres were treated. While she didn't agree with Judas' use of violence, Sachiko agreed there needed to be a change. She was technically a rogue tiger by the current laws. Cats did not have a pack structure. Most cats were solitary, with a few minor exceptions with the lions. Males and females in the wild mated to produce offspring, and that is where they separated. But modern wolf packs accepted all shifting breeds and wanted them to be in asymmetric, cookie-cutter packs with an alpha leader. Sachi wanted her freedom.

"I think if I am given the right incentive, I might be persuaded to leave." Sachiko finally said.

"Well, I will just have to consider what you find persuasive." Sean brought her hand to his lips. "And you didn't answer me. Do you like living there?"

"I do. I have a lot of freedom and the men there don't treat me like I am a burden." Sachi smiled.

Sean made a curious face, as though he was jealous. "Are there plenty of men there?"

"A few dozen," Sachi said in a joking manner, but she was stating the truth. Dozens of men were there, all falling under Judas' leadership. "Come on, it's getting cold, and I want some more of you before I go back."

"Whatever the lady wishes," Sean said.

~~~

A soft touch ran over her body, caressing the sleeping woman. Sachiko knew she was asleep and dreaming, but at least it was a nice dream for once. Her normal nightmares receded, allowing tender hands to cup her breasts, squeezing gently, and a wet, humid warmth engulfed her nipple. Sachi moaned, feeling a tongue swirl over the tender bud and brought her closer to consciousness.

The sheets kissed her legs as they slipped from her body and thick digits slipped between her plump lips, stroking. Teasing.

"Yes," she said with a sigh that pulled her awake and faced Sean, who was now suckling her left nipple. Sachi arched her hips, and Sean cupped her mound. "Open for me," Sean's low voice made her shiver in the twilight, but she obeyed and hated that her body remained wet, aroused. Never had a lover been so forceful and dominant. Sean's fingers started stroking again, and he lowered his mouth to her other nipple.

Sachi's legs opened on command and felt his calloused finger sliding up and down her folds, never quite touching her clit, keeping her aching for his touch. And it was maddening. Pleasurable. Arousing. She moaned heavily when he slid one finger into her pussy. Her hands that had been clasping the pillow now fell to his shoulders as he began fucking her with his fingers.

Sean's lips finally left her nipple, and it felt like molten heat trailed his mouth as it traveled down her stomach, she stifled a groan, knowing where his tongue was going next.

Sachi didn't know how she was able to speak. "Sean," was all she was capable of saying.

Sean growled as his tongue slipped through the soft folds, the pleasure made her insides clench. The finger slid out and went lower, burrowing into the crinkled star of her anus. Sachi's eyes went wide with fear. "No."

"Shush," Sean coaxed her as his mouth attacked her pussy. Sachiko held her legs apart, bending at the knee, her muscles tensing as she tried to fight the growing need in her center.

Her hips lifted and gyrated, as a craving swelled inside of her, searching for more friction against her clit. The finger in her ass was joined by a second and an electric current shot straight to her clit, easing the pain of having her asshole fingered. Her pussy clenched down as his tongue licked and explored, turning the pain into something arousing.

Sean feasted on her clit, but never gave enough stimulation to climax. He teased and tasted her until her burning need for orgasm became overwhelming. Sachiko's self-control faded, and she begged Sean for release.

"Please," her voice was husky with desire.

The moment the plea left her lips, Sean climbed her body until his mouth came down hard on hers, the head of his cock rubbed against her wet pussy. His tongue forced her to taste her flavor. Sean pushed his hips forward and speared her needy pussy. Her scream of pleasure was captured with his kiss.

Sachiko didn't realize her arms were up around his neck and her legs wrapped around the back of his legs as he began to thrust into her, moving them as one. Sachiko's hips lifted to meet his pounding hips in an ancient rhythm.

Sachi's center was leaking, causing a wet, sloppy-sounding thrust. Sachiko was on fire, inside and out, as he fucked her with hard, powerful strokes, claiming her body as his. Her orgasm washed over her. She partially shifted, digging talon-like claws into his shoulders. Sachi screamed against his lips as ecstasy spread throughout her limbs. The pulsing of her pussy, the throb of her clit against his body, was a primitive need that her logical brain didn't overcome, and an archaic need took over. Her jaw partially shifted, and she bit into Sean's shoulder,

Sachiko felt his thick cock swell as ropes of thick come flooded her pussy. Sachiko clawed at his back, as her fangs finally withdrew. She licked over his wound seconds before her mind cleared enough to know what she had done.

Damn it!

Sean's body hung over hers, and his cock slowly shrank as he deciphered what Sachi did. Sean's head buzzed as the whites of his eyes turned black. "My turn," Sean growled and opened his mouth, revealing a row of razor-sharp teeth. Sachiko never had a chance to register what happened. Sean tore into her neck, breaking bone with the force of his claim. He pulled several mouthfuls of her blood before his beast was calmed.

"Mine! You are mine and mine alone." Sean's eyes finally returned to normal as he kissed her lips as though she were the most delicate flower on the planet. Then he rolled them so her back was to his chest. Sean sniffed her neck before planting more feather-like kisses, as though they had not just claimed each other as mates.

"Sean," she whispered.

"Now, now wife, we should rest. Sleep," he commanded, and Sachiko instantly dropped into a deep sleep.

"Fuck!" Sean groaned as looked at her sleeping face. He never meant for her to find out what he was. His kind was often misunderstood. He lived for bloodshed, and it didn't matter who his employers were, just as long as he kept his beast content. And now his other half had pushed forward and claimed his counterpart. An exceptionally lovely woman to boot.

Don't blame me for taking what we want. His inner beast spoke.

"I'm not. She is perfect. But you should have waited. Now she bares our scent. They will come looking for us."

Not if we arrange for an attack on them first.

"And what do we do with our kitty in the meantime?"

She stays with us until the day of the attack. And then we bring her home after.

"I like the way you think."

Sean drifted into sleep, holding his new wife close. Yes, the moment they laid claim, they became married in his society. The Fae world was different from the other supernaturals. Their souls recycled unless they were attached to another type of supernatural. Graymire was his true name. He was the product of a pixie and a druid, which resulted in his Redcap soul being bound to a druid priest.

As he slept next to Sachi, his essence started to bind to hers, linking them together until true death.