All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 03'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this a stupid plot by the minute

blabbing over and over.waste three chapter bullshitting about who can fuck over colin.that dumb ex girlfriend and cousin have play out.keep getting away with nasty shit take away from your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pace got stuck

spending two chapters just to talk about a few sexual encounters between Colin and Aileen, and Seth and Cheryl, is too slow a pace.

the author has already told us about the mutual and deep loving relatioship between the son and the mother, and not only because of their recent sexual relationship but because they had suffered long by each other's side, giving strength to each other, before coming to live for a while with Seth's family to recuperate. the author has also told us the rivalry between Colin and Seth, and more importantly, he/she has already told us a lot of Seth's thoughts about his intention to get Cheryl away from Colin simply to not only fuck her but also fuck her up, fuck the friendship between her and Colin.

so we know those basic relationships; of course, those relationships could change, and personality could change. for example, Coline and Aileen could become nasty, swapping sexual individuals who live for nothing but more extra sex partners; and they'd go any length to do that. Seth and Cheryle could really fall in love (well, Seth, that is); etc. ---- a twist that could happen but would ruin much of the premises of the story that has been slow to build over the years!

but the story, the point here is, needs to quickly broaden out beyond the confines of these four people. the author needs to go right away into some "actions", as the story is already well established, including the very deep and intimate thoughts of these four people, for others and for themselves. having more sex encounters between them won't make the story more erotic.

from a faithful follower of this story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Fucking hot fucking between Colin and Aileen. Why do I get the feeling that things aren't going to end well for Sheryl.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Where is the betrayal?

The title doesn't match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how come all mothers and sons aren't like Colin and Aileen?

Colin and his mother love each other tenderly, which is the way it should be between a mother and her male child. But they go even beyond that, and compound their love with a raw primal lust. It's something that simmers beneath the surface with lots and lots of boys and their moms, maybe even most or even every last one of them. A boy is very interested in that hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. A mother loves how manly and virile her son is, and casts secret glances at what he's got jumping around in his pants. As with Colin and Aileen in this excellent story, the inevitable happens. The son sticks his hard young cock up his mother's warm wet cunt and they have themselves some down and dirty fun. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Just like for a mother nothing can ever feel as right and proper up inside her as her own boy's cock. For both, the ultimate bliss comes when the boy blows his hot young balls and shoots his mother a huge geyser of his warm creamy semen. Mom knows that that's exactly where her boy's precious semen belongs--up inside the body that gave him birth. The both know the deep truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I like the author's logical development of twin plots. Developing Sheryl character bring light into her train of thought and explains how she emotionally exchanged Colin for Seth. Finally, the reader can finally see how the last nail will be hammered into Seth coffin. Author has developed all major characters in depth and breadth.

additionally, he has developed the twin plots to the point where each can stand along. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous