All Comments on 'A Matter of Blood Pt. 01'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 5 years ago
Exciting.

I can't wait for the next entry of this story.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good start

I'm looking forward to more chapters. You do a great job in developing the characters and keeping your readers interested. Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years ago
Off to a good start...

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Q;

I havent read it, but is it going to be a 'family fun' type of story? I dont really want to read a Cuckold thing or someone getting left out.đŸ˜¶

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great start

Excited for more

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismover 5 years agoAuthor
Answer

To answer the question from the anonymous user:

This isn't really a "family fun" or "cuckold" series. In terms of the erotica, its much more of a incest harem-fantasy with one man enjoying the affections of multiple women (and trying to manage multiple relationships to avoid jealousy and competing agendas). In terms of the story its more or less a fantasy-genre epic about betrayal, revenge, love, war, forgiveness, and keeping humanity in desperate situations. It is definitely in the fantasy genre, sort of set in an alternate plane where humanity had to flee after a mystical disaster. There is magic and divinity and metaphysical evil. There's also nostalgia for better times and some fairly tender romance. Several women end up with more than one partner, but it isn't really a cheating situation as they have little choice in the matter or its culturally acceptable within certain limitations (the "First Wife" has rights that other women do not). Think medieval politics and the lack of control that women had over their destinies. Similarly the main character is the younger son, and therefore has much more limited power than his elder brother, father, or uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Can't wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bring on more, please

Thoroughly enjoyed this first chapter, will look for new ones, please make it a short wait.

Thanks for the read.

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
I'm hooked already.

Seems very well written (Not that I'm an authority).

I love the elements of adventure, tenderness, and romance.

I'm hoping that this will continue for a good long while.

Thanks for sharing your talent for free.

cerabuscerabusover 5 years ago
WOW !!!

oh man this is one of the best stories i ever read ..

I would love it if you had more .. don't leave it hanging.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Damn, its like a movie

Brilliant story, best ever, i just cant put it down 😀😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Theory while killing time for part 6

This is my 3rd time through, and I love this story! I learn something new every time I reread it, I have a theory that it was Merwyd who stabbed Finn or at least knew about Tyr’s betrayal, while reading I noticed before she left she gave him a hesitant look, one could almost think it was a guilty or fearful look... I am interested to see what happens if/when they are reunited, I won’t spoil the later parts for new readers but I kind of hope there’s an anime level freak out for Finn at his rage towards her and her betrayal... when she or someone inadvertently lets slip what she did/knew... keep up the good work and can’t wait for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wrong catagory

ur trying to pass off this fantasy shit as incest in hopes of a high score? look at ch: 1 for your real score. get this shit out of incest.

Management.

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Off to a great start!

Betrayal, love and lust, and the need/greed of that pure blood set in high fantasy.

I'm hooked! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago

Imagine a life where you go into the comment section of an online erotica story to complaining about categorization.

IlfenIlfenabout 5 years ago
bloody brilliant

Just started reading and this checks all my boxes. Will leave a more detailed review once i get to the end.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
5 stars and I’ve only read the prologue.

Fucking Hellhiem. If the rest of the story is only 10% as good as,the prologue and riddled with grammar and spelling errors it would still deserve 5 stars.

I’m shocked that I’ve stumbled across this story and it’s so good right off the bat. Oh and it’s complete as well.

Magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs editing,

Could use some editing. There are some missing words that complete sentences. There are issues where words are duplicated. A few others things . The story premise is great.

StimtheoneStimtheoneover 3 years ago

Ah noble intrigue and hot incest sex.

All I can hop is that this ends as I hope

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Building nicely, this tale has everything. Mystery, intrigue, sex and violence. It is a saga, told very well indeed.

I put reading this story off for a long time, but had it in my favourites. Reading it now and loving it.

Scores easily 5/5.

Now to read on.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Most excellent. Somehow, from the first mention of Raisa, I figured that she was going to be a key figure in this story. I hope that Finn, Raisa, and Merwyd team up together and take over the kingdom. But usually, the stories that I have read never work out the way that I want them to. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I tried googling it with no luck (closest I got was google translate saying it was Welsh for Merlin) and I'm going nuts trying to guess how Merwyd is pronounced. Welsh is one of those tricky pronunciation languages, like Gaelic (banesidhe = banshee? Srsly? Niamh/Naimh = Neeve? #facepalm/headdesk) and I'd really like to know I'm not mispronouncing her name! I know LateStageInfernalism doesn't reply to feedback, but does anyone else know Welsh, or know how Merwyd is pronounced?

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Ugh right off the bat with open and unabashed parental incest. No society even reasonably conceivable would go so far as expecting a daughter to be her father's official concubine -- as a matter of course even. I'm trying to suspend disbelief but come on. Not a great early impression.

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

I'm sitting here laughing @Loosleyhuman's comment, so much so that I actually had to comment on their comment. A fantasy story posted on an erotic literature website under the incest/taboo heading, and the commenter has trouble reconciling the thought that a society could not accept expecting a daughter to be her father's official concubine.

The commenter has no issue with incest, because that suspended disbelief is fine, instead they have an issue with the fact that a made up society in a fantasy setting would accept one part of an incestuous relationship.

Not a great impression on the impression.

Love this story by the way and have read it multiple times

Southpaw1430Southpaw143011 months ago

May 24, 2023

I’m enjoying the story. Good characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It’s a shame that you haven’t posted another story here in awhile. I would absolutely love to see more.

.

Frankly, I think you’re a good writer. Well-executed plots, good erotic encounters, and real emotion. This series (commenting here as to not break up the 69 comments on the final part), A Legacy of Shadows, Unnatural Thirsts, and Athena’s Dance are just wonderful.

.

Hope you come back here with epics. If not, I hope that wherever you’re publishing is getting the same top-notch quality you’ve given us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
3802 Followers
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES