All Comments on 'A Matter of Color'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Long story with an unbelievably stupid lead female and an ending so abrupt that it is an after thought.

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Made no sense.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
What a bunch of racist crap

Hard to believe this guy thinks he’s a writer.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

didn't like the rationalization of drunk/drugged and blackmail for that story. mixed with her being hostile toward him... it doesn't make her pleading for him to take her back feel genuine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I assume most of those calling racism have never been exposed to the lower/middle class black lifestyle. Pity.

And for you wimps out there, a well deserved slap across the face isn’t abuse. Grow a set of man berries already. It’s a work of fiction. It is racist to suggest a writer cannot talk about his perceptions of a group of people. They’re big boys and girls. They can take it. Should I be upset if a black author writes about rich white folk going to parties, dropping acid and banging each other’s wives? I might laugh at the concept but I wouldn’t hide behind racism in a lame attempt to denigrate the author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One misconception is that a big cock stretches a vagina for life. If that were true, a woman would never feel any size penis after delivering an eight pound baby. Now, that definitely stretches a vagina. I agree that this story is very racists. I'm white, and if I said I know what discrimination or racism is because I'm at an all-black college...then I'm a fool. Whites are privileged, but many are too ignorant to make something of themselves. They're threatened by a penis...that's a weak man who's married to a dumb slut. There is so much more to a relationship than fucking. The morals of this country are headed to the toilet. Quit stereotyping blacks as predators of white women. Some are...but most are decent, hard-working, honest assets to our society. Don't judge blacks by their penis, the Hollywood cop shows, or the evening news.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

In Femdom agitprop, the only part I actually enjoy is where the wife tells the cuck what has really been happening.

jflindersjflinders12 months ago

Why is it perfectly ok to this writer to have the girl give the guy who turned her down for a date a hard slap? This story isn't only racist, it is also sexist.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Uggh. Lot of racist elements packed in here. Difficult read. The white savior stuff was hard to take. Not to mention what Diane did. If she really was so out ofnit drunk that she didn’t remember until next morning in the shower, then coming clean when Rick approached with blackmail attempt woukd have been relatively easy to forgive. Instead she became obsessed with her rapist because he is black and hung. Riiiight. That doesn't happen unless Diane is mentally diseased. So instead dehe spends the.next few weeks twice a week trying to cram a huge black cock inside hee vagina. That must have been painful. I doubt Rick was a sensitive or skilled lover. And yes again the trope of thr massively hung black guys. Check out a penis size calculator on thr Internet. Even 9 inches is a big deal and rare. The tropes of the 11 inch or 12 inch cocks are silly as the frequency in our universe is 1 in millions. Buy of course Diane is surrounded by horse sized cocks on the predominantly black university. Whatever. Author has done better.

tangoperutangoperuabout 1 year ago

So he goes from a cheater to an abuser. Oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is racist and reflects poorly on the author. The fact the MC begins dating a physically abusive black woman as the story concludes just adds to the distasteful racial bias and negativity that permeates the plot. Slirpuff revealed an unpleasant face to readers through this submission.

2011rayann2011rayannover 1 year ago

DIANE GOT JUST WHAT SHE DESERVED IGIVE IT A 5 STAR

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great story, I loved it.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Stop commenting about your small penis. I'm hung like a lightswitch. You hear me ranting about bbc?

4/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah the myth of the massive black cock and the tripe of the permanent stretched vagina. Whatever. Grow up. Research things a bit before writing. Pornstars like Shaun Livingstone have had surgery and are still 9.5 to 10 inches.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Through their writing most authors here reveal they must be very old, cucks, completely out of touch with the facts, or some combination of the three. There's a lot to dislike in this story, but I'll limit myself to two points.

1. One has to be entirely oblivious to reality to write this: "How many white's [sic] can say they know what discrimination really feels like, I can." Well, let's see...just about any White. Since the 1970s massive institutional discrimination has been aimed at Whites, especially White males, beginning with university admissions and private and government employment, and now it's edging into health care and the judicial system. Mediocre to incompetent blacks for decades have consistently gotten preference over smarter, more skilled, and more conscientious Whites. Curricula have been dumbed down to try to conceal black incapacity to the point that university departments outside of STEM represent negative value added educationally, and the woketard left is moving fast in STEM to make sure that more unqualified women and unqualified "minorities" are shoved into the programs and standards are lowered so they can graduate.

2. The author perpetuates the myth of the "BBC" in the crudest sort of way. There is a very large (sample size 15k), peer reviewed study of penis size (British Journal of Urology). It found that the distribution of penis size (length and girth) does NOT differ between blacks and Whites, nor does it vary according to height. In case you are wondering, the mean length is 5.17". A variance of just 4/5" more or less puts someone at either the 90th or 10th percentiles, respectively. The MC at 7" would be around the 98th percentile. Penises much larger than that hardly exist, except in the minds of LW authors, who must be afraid they have teeny wienies or closeted homosexuals (penis size is a major fetish for them, but not for women). As for a much larger than average penis stretching a vagina out and leaving it "loose", do authors here have sex? If they did they'd realize that penis do open and stretch vaginas, but when the penis is withdrawn the vagina goes back to normal. It's similar to if you hook your index fingers in the corners of you mouth and pull your cheeks apart. When you release your cheeks, they go back to normal.

As for the very rare penises that are substantially larger than average, women generally find them uncomfortable to painful. Evolution has built women for "average". The fact that the clit is in front on the outside and the G-spot is 2-3" inside means that even a guy with a micropenis, if he stays hard and knows what he's doing can give a woman as many orgasms as she's capable of .

While I'm at this, writers here often write that because someone has a really big cock he is able to hit a woman's cervix, and some even write that the "big cock" can penetrate the cervix and squirt sperm directly into the womb. Authors, here's a clue: if you actually know where the cervix is, you can reach it with your fingers. As a warning, however, I should point out that most women find it extremely painful to have a penis hitting their cervixes ( they say it's like getting punched in the stomach). Writing that a penis penetrates a cervix is just idiotic. It can never happen, and if it somehow did, the woman would be severely injured.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Contra Brooks" - You're splitting hairs. You say there's NO difference, I said there's a marginal difference, i.e. there isn't the BIG difference that fiction would claim. We're essentially saying the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a bit racist but i guess the whole black big dick thing is never mind the idea that its extra humiliation but interesting story

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. This stereotype that black men are more endowed than white men is not true. I grew up in a 70% black community and most of my friends were black guys. My first was the fact that Diane did neo even think she fucked Rick until she came home from the party and took the shower. That is when she saw the hickies and bite marks from Rick. Then he showed up on Tuesday and told her that if she did not sleep with him again that night, he would tell Jim. That is where Diane needed to say, go ahead and tell Jim. But then she told Jim that Rick go his entire cock into her and she did not think it was possible and they fucked for three hours. This is not something she did because she was afraid Rick was going to tell Jim. Then they fucked for every Tuesday and Thursday until after the night that Jim caught them when he came home early. Here is the important part to me.....they never fucked again after that time. Why? If Rick was suck a superior lover that Jim and had a larger cock that Jim, why did Diane not fuck Rick any more after she got caught by Jim? If she was so in to Rick then why did she not fuck him any more after getting caught? She realized what she was losing and it was much more than she was getting from Rick. If Rick was such a fantastic lover, why did Diane not just keep fucking him because she was so addicted to that large cock that he had? She was losing something she had with Jim that was much more valuable than getting fucked by Rick and his large cock.

Diane no longer wanted to fuck Jim because he would know she was with another man with a much larger cock that he had. That is why she stopped having sex with him. She thought her pussy would go back to it's original size but it did not (at least in this story). She was asking Jim to take her back because she made a mistake with Rick and his large cock and she wanted what she had with Rick. However, it was too late. Rick had destroyed her marriage with Jim. Jim no longer wanted her back. That is how the story ended. Jim has moved on to another woman and Diane is left alone, not even visiting Rick in the hospital after he got beat up. She is alone. Jim has moved on. Their marriage is over.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

From all the criticism I guess no one read the preface and the disclaimer. Our author says its a true story. I believe him. There is a lot of stereo typing go on every where. I'm and old white man raised in mix communities in San Francisco and I'm not prejudiced. Hell I lived in public housing as a kid and I had black friends that lived in houses. I saw more prejudice by blacks against whites. People are people. There are dumb shit whites and there dumb shit blacks. Keep writing, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With Friends like he has .. He doesn't need any enemies . That Keith is a Great friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

839 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

First of all, who says that blacks are better endowed than whites, check the average of black and white and it is 6 inches, you are impressed by the lies that black people tell, that white people love them, hahaha I'm a black woman and I have many white friends and most of them would not date a black man unless he is rich or with an important career, all the stories you hear of black men with huge penises and who dominate many white women, are of fantastic blacks who know not They will have white women unless they are raped, and I had relationships with many blacks and none of them got even 8 inches, so where are the huge blacks, pure fantasies because blacks are ugly no matter how much they boast of gallants, most will end up with a black girl or very lucky with a mulatto like me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well if there ever was a story that should have a main character with more balls then this is it. When he went back to help toutor the guys one last time after they kept him in the dark about his wife stepping out on him, he lost any semblance of a man and became a clear pussy. Doesn't matter the color of your skin, if you keep quite about a slut whoring around on her husband you are a piece of shit deserving of your own wife stepping out on you...

1 Star for this piece of shit.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Was just OK until he went to the 'dark side' with the colored girl. Gave it a -1 ( there is no way to vote less than 1), so no vote here for me.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

pretty racist story. get help dude.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

His wife randomly drops into the story. I was wondering who the fuck Diane was, I thought the guy was a single student.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story with a bit of a twist. Glad to see the races described without so much of the usual stereotype.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an idiot! He should have signed the divorce paper right away. Was he thinking about getting back with Di because he really was a cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He always have the guy act ridiculous, and then chase the girl eating that humble pie. It's very repetitive.

Like he's hitting the same character beats in every story.

Maybe that's why he stopped writing, he realised his inability to write anything new, not to mention proofread properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not signing the divorce papers was a big screw up!

He knew that work was going to foot the education bill & he would soon be promoted to a higher paying job.

Wait until then to divorcee & she’ll get much more alimony.

Add stupid to cuckhold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I normally like your stories, but this should have gone in the trash. I expect this kind of crap from JPB, not you.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491almost 4 years ago
Not true

Enough of this B.S. about the size of the penis. It is an absolute and undeniable fact that the black penis is, on average, no larger than the average white penis. Of course there are exceptions. But, these exceptions apply equally to both black and white equipment. Since the average female passage is approximately 8 inches long, give or take a bit. What use is a penis that is over that length. Fact is, men that are overly endowed find they can't do anything with the excess. It makes for some interesting story telling but, huge, much larger than average penises are more of a drawback than otherwise. I know these stories are not true, at least in the most part, but, authors, please use a little common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Contra Brooks

The only very large sample, peer reviewed study of penis size published in a respected medical journal found that the normal distribution of cock size does NOT vary between blacks and whites, nor does it vary according to height.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Why delay the divorce and for what possible reason?

Sign the papers and just move on.

And, by the way, this black/ white thing is way overdone.

3/5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Vaginas are elastic, they don't get "all stretched out," if they did every woman that delivered a baby would have a stretched out vagina.

The average black cock is only marginally larger than the average white cock.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
A little too wimpy.

Yes, she was a slut. Yes, we all knew it was coming.

But, he was just way to accepting or possibly naive.

A bit too unbelievable

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Slut

At least he dumped her slutty as.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 4 years ago
Very good

I would have liked to see more remorse on the part of Diane. But overall was great!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good story

Good story, not a favorite, but good.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Pretty straight up stuff. You are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JT Wheels nailed it

You just had to use the alcohol cliche as the centre of your story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Why do so many hide in the bottle

It is still there afterwards

You wasted time money and brain cells

Cowards die many times but brave only once

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the story. It sounded honest and straight forward. What particular words he used in conversation where his. As soon as he was in the class he was called a cracker, but he knew different people said different things. The idea that he would not take her back leads to some questions, but he had those questions, not me. People are the way they are, deal with it.

I gave it a 5 to counteract the negativity, and racists.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 5 years ago
Back for a reread ...

Great until the end when you truned him into a serious whimpomatic.

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you don't want people to make judgements on you try learning to spell

@ anon 12/07/18

It's 'fuck' not phuck, you ignorant fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really, really?!?

Phuq you you racist piece of shit! She cheated with a guy who just happens to be black, she didn’t cheat because he was black. For using the n-word, phuq off and die you miserable, racist, douche bag a••hole! If you have an inferiority complex when it comes to black men that’s YOUR issue! Don’t try and make it the issue of the entire black, male populace. Your preconceived notions and bullshit statements like black jive talk are ludicrous! What the phuq is black, jive talk?!? You phuqing suck!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
3* turned into 5* when...

Rick had his "accident".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story had a few cliches and a lot of stereotypes. I didn’t much care for it. Someone else said it, Slirpuff’s stories are usually pretty good. This one wasn’t. .D.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
I personally know of two similar incidents like this...

... with black guys chasing white girls. One in high school (though the dude was a really nice guy, but only dated white girls, but being a nice guy can’t fault the girls dating him), and one right after college when I worked in a big restaurant. The restaurant deal was I knew the girl (she worked with me), who only dated black guys, and I’d met a couple when they came in to pick her up after work. One guy played football at the university (and seemed ok, very middle class), and the other guy (whom I only met once and for like five minutes) was a thug.

But the corollary was in high school one of my wrestling coaches only dated asian girls. And a white girl I was friends with (whose first boyfriend was white and dropped her after taking her virginity) whose second boyfriend was asian, only dated asian guys from that point on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Conceptual vs. Actual

There are some stories that are better in concept than in execution. An exploration of societal differences between races is not an inherently bad idea.

Unfortunately, this lacked any subtlety at all and just fed into a tremendous amount of stereotyping. Indolent black college students. Black men with prodigious genitals. Black men who have an overwhelming drive to go after white women. Women who throw reason out the window when the option for a large dick opens up. Sassy black women who casually dole out violence. White savior providing structure and intellectual rigor to black men.

I'm usually a fan of Slirpuffs work. Not this time around.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
NEITHER COLOR NOR RACE DEFINES A CHEATER

either one has them and in spades" pun" TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Timriv has no fucking spine, how's that Cogsley?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon on 6/13 says Timv has no spine?

This is why I have zero tolerance, compassion or care for all you "anon's" out there. You're gutless cowards. Be an adult; get a free account, and put your name on it- own that shit like an adult.

Only children hide behind keyboards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
timriv shut your fucking mouth

we all know you have no spine you pathetic idiot ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

dumb bastard divorice and move on or take her back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid damn story

Forget the contents of the story. You left it completely unfinished. I hate lazy authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol this story brought out the worst in everyone

Everyone just lost their shit in the comments. Some of them even talking about stuff that wasn't even in the story. No one said those black people were lazy, they just didn't get the material and needed some help.

It wasn't racist, Rick acted like a crappy person and everyone too busy crying racist. Jim worked hard and thought he made friends when called him a white brother. Well his friends realized they let him down and had his back the 2nd time around.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Still lives his wife otherwise he would have signed them right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
laughing all the way

Little ol redneck me has bedded a dozen black females...they all laughed about the bbc myth. Having screwed numerous black males they would know what was hanging. Seems little honky me was not only longer but also much thicker than the bros they had banged

One had white female roommate and one night while I was being entertained in the black girl's bed, the roommate had a black guy in hers. We burst out laughing when the roommate kept yelling at black lover to quit fooling around and stick it all in. Finally he yelled at her that it was all in...after a shocked response of ''you've got to be kidding'' that room got very quiet

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Well... that was disappointing!

At the very beginning of this tale, the narrator/author essentially asked the following question: why do black men always try to bed white women?

Here's the obvious answer: because white women are super easy.

Easier than black chicks, Asian girls or Latinas. White girls are known to be more promiscuous than any of those female groups, regardless of a man's race (they won't let something like 'marriage vows' or even 'same parents' get in the way of a good lay). They're also known to be more submissive (no talk back from those broads, unless they don't mind talking to the hand!); more sex-crazed and depraved (at a minimum, borderline sex addicts), which means you'll eventually get that anus, if you just push hard enough for it, and they won't mind you setting/pimping them up for a train for some of your friends... or the hobos done the streets; and yes indeed, they're always OK with birthing little bastards for you, even if you don't want to take care of them! Oh, and did I mention they have their own money? They have their own money or, better yet, the dough their husband give them, so you don't have to paid for shit - hell, sometimes, they'll paid YOU for the privileges of cuckolding their men! So, if white girls happen to be near black guys, like it or not, it's definitely on: those goddamn hung bastards won't be able to stop themselves from trying to get their huge things as far inside those sluts as humanly possible, and you just know those cumdumps aren't used to dealing with anything as big as what's they're packing! So, when one of those skanks starts grinding on one of those sonsofbitches, especially the married ones who only were used to tiny white dicks throughout their whole lives... of course they'll open their legs willingly for those big black studs - hello!?!? Haven't you paid attention to half the stories posted on LIT yet? That's some real life shit, sons!!!

... What - too much generalization? Enough with all the baseless stereotypes? I thought that was the name of the game, around here... 'Done with that? Good.

This is undoubtedly one of the worst stories left here by the usually reliable Slirpuff - a little ditty chuck full of racism, gullibility, whining and general patheticness... made even worst by the fact it may actually be 'based on a true story' - oh joy, this could be for real! 'Must be the reason why it was so unoriginal (take everything related to race out of the story, and what you end up with is a very basic cheating wife tale that was already written and posted numerous times - a lot of them way better then this one - around here), but it doesn't excuse how unappealing, on every level, the whole ordeal ended up being. I mean, even Jim and Di's very graphic coupling was boring as fuck. Given how banal the story turned out to be, it's quite unsurprising that the bigote stand it took is impossible to ignore - bad enough we had to go through Jim's initial rant, which had very little to do with what ultimately happen to him (if what he bitched about was true, the why didn't the attendees introduce Rick as a hero when he showed up at that last party? Why did he ended up kicked out of it and savagely beaten outside? Didn't he represent his race properly by cuckolding that white boy - wasn't it the point of the whole thing?), but even the little, insignificant racist jabs were starting to become bothersome, like, say, that whole classroom scene where Jim became uncomfortable at being the only Caucasian present, which, for some reason, greatly amused his boss Carole...

By the way: do you know what a black man call a room full of white folks, expect for him? A ROOM.

Anyway, I know that nobody asked for my opinion about it, but here's the two individuals responsible for the death of this marriage - and, right off the bat, might as well tell you that I do not hold Rick responsible here (sure, he's a true piece of shit, but he's also a very convenient scapegoat; if the following two morons were on top of their game, whatever he was trying to pull would have never worked):

Diane: ... obviously. Given how turned on and wet she ended up being after her first encounter with Rick, it's very doubtful she had much of a problem following him to a room the next time they saw each other, regardless of how drunk she truly was. As for her continuous infidelity afterward, calling complete bullshit on the whole blackmail claim - the slut was so into getting that BBC, she couldn't help, but pointed out how huge it was and how unbelievable she managed to take the whole thing in... while supposedly trying to apologize to her husband for her cheating ways! A true skank and a half, that girl...

Jim: ... hell yeah. There's a whole lot of instants where you clearly see how much of a whining, little wimp good old Jimmy-boy is - needing Carole to kick his ass back to work; having three different people convincing him to finish his last TWO (???) classes to get his degree, when it was the only sane move he could make; getting slap into asking his latest girlfriend out... But nothing showed it more than his complete inaptitude in dealing with learning that some asshole grind his cock on his woman during a party. Disregard for a moment the great sex he'll eventually get out of this indiscretion... how could he possibly let his wife dance with the same douchebag at another gathering? Any real men would think the same thing: if that bozo shows up near my girl again... we're having a conversation. Either with words, with fists or with a baseball bat, it doesn't matter - we're going to talk. And, after that talking, the sonofabitch will know he better go grind on the nearest tree, and stay clear of my woman from now on, unless he doesn't value his health. Who give a shit what anyone, even Keith, say - his dick better not touch any part of my girl's body... or else. But, not only didn't Jim do exactly that, but he simply left Di near the horny bastard... with a pack of booze. Might as well just say out loud to anyone in earshot "please fuck my horny, drunk wife!"

So what do with end up with? Two people who obviously had no business getting married, being separated. All and all, very predictable... and what the hell that whole 'throwing the divorce papers in the garbage' nonsense was all about? What - do you want her back, Jim? Is that the whole point of it? SMDH... moron. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Black cock and white pussy

This shit really escalated in the sixties. Think Heidi Klum, OJ Simpson. How did it work out for those stupid blond bitches. The biggest joke is Kim "watch me give a blowjob"

Kardashian.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Is Jim supposed to be a man in this story???

Carol, the female office manager, shows up and shoves her way into his house? Throws him towards the stairs, yelling at him to, "Get your ass upstairs and take a shower..."? Then, because he "knew it was useless to argue with her...", he does everything she orders him to do. Well Jim, that wasn't an argument; it was a femdom ass-whupping, sugar britches - and you lost.

At the end of this nightmarish story, some chick slaps him in the face and chews him out; so what's our hero Jim do? He runs after her and begs her for a date! Seriously? Well maybe if your wife grows tired of all her boyfriends, she can come spank your little tushie and then you'll be begging her to take you back so you can become the wimpy cuckold you're meant to be! Why don't you grow a pair and pretend like you've got some testosterone in your body? Candy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfortunate ring of truth

There are a lot of VERY racist Black people with bad attitudes. Enough that would sucker punch a man who tried to give them a hand up just because he was White. Those kind of people tend to fail at life and then blame all of their self-inflicted wounds on racism. Much easier than owning up to being an asshole.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A COLLEGE GRAD

acting like a teen-age adolescent, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

This story is chock full of stereotypes and complete bullshit! I'm a black male and have never dated a white woman in my life, nor have any desire to. It's just a personal preference. Dude, seek help! Also, the white guy throwing out the n- word like that in the real world would have either had him laid low or ostracized by that group of black males that he'd purported to be friends with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars

Your black on white stories are a bit 2 dimensional.

In reality, black men aren't naturally bigger than others.

My family is mixed heritage so we don't put up with stupid racist shit or stereotypes from anyone.

mmk778mmk778almost 8 years ago
hello

i agreed its so racist an d if that white boy don't need that white women any more why don't just singed paper and move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist shit

Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh really now????????????

So its only when a black man steals a white wife and gets away with it that its okay right??? When the white husband gets revenge on the black man its suddenly racist right???? The black man can do nothing wrong right????????

Fuck that bull shit!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The most racist, stereotypical piece of shit I've ever read.

Sir Puff is a piece of shit. Just race baiting to stir up racial hatred. Carvohi is another racist piece of shit. Anyone who gives this anything but a one deserves for everyone to go to their story page and give them ones across the board. That's what I'm going to to. I won't forget either one of these pieces of shit and I'm going to be writing stories to embarrass them. The two of you are an embarrassment to the human race. Hopefully, you don't pass on your genes.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Not bad

krosis666 you must be black. But it's true, it seems that black guys main priority in life is to screw as many white woman as they can. Their damn dick size ( the big ones anyway ) shows their brain size, it seems like, the ones with big dicks can only deduce the fact that their only recourse is to impress white women with their size of dick because they know they don't have the intellect to impress them in any other way. Now I know it seems like I'm a racist but truly I am not. However, I feel that any white woman who mates with a black is used trash. I have black friends, good friends, and none of them ever thought about screwing a white woman. But they are also very intelligent. The only thing that this story tells me is that black guys don't think much of their black women out there, or maybe the black women are intelligent enough to stay away from the dumb ass guys that think that their so-called big dick makes them better than other people. Now as far as the story goes, I found it to be pretty good reading. good job well worth the 4 stars I gave it. Just so you people know....... my doctor who I truly RESPECT and TRUST is black AND also A WOMAN ( A damn good looking woman ) so you people cant accuse me of being a racist. But I do feel that white women should stay with white guys and black women should be taking care of their black men. the world doesn't need any more zebras running around here. We have enough. SORRY but that's the way I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shadowduster: I am Black have a large cock and I'm straight but I make

straight WHite Men suck it a lot. Its easy, just smoke a couple of joints, drink some beer and then playback one of my home made pon videos with a WHite Girl sucking my dick. Then the WHite Guys ask to suck it! Ha ha ha! It always works! Ne White Woman said I cant do it with her husband. I sent her cellphone pictures. She came over and said suck it and put it in me, fag! But I told him she made the bet and he wanted to kick her ass because now he was addicted, to that Big Black Cock!

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Golly jeepers!

Was this story filled with stereotypical nonsense? For sure!

Was it loaded with grammatical errors? Without a doubt!

Was it fun and entertaining? Absolutely!

Did I give it a five? Indubitably!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Good to know

Good old fashioned RACISM is still alive and kicking! The only thing missing from some of the comments is a pillowcase with two misaligned holes cut in it!

All we need now, are some jack-booted Nazis marching down the street, some crappy old fashioned music, a few camps, and the 'wonderful' 1940's will be back for the whole world to enjoy, all over again!

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Blacks do not have large dicks

Blacks do not have any morals. But they have smaller than adverage size dicks, if they do have a larger than adverage size one they normaly can not get them up. Why do people keep up this lie going.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Not all...

black cocks are huge.

Not all black men rape drugged/drunk white women.

Not all black men blackmail women.

Why was the white student the only one working and made de facto leader of study group?

A vagina doesn't stretch out beyond all reasonable use after being fucked with a huge cock... It can pass a fucking baby for fuck sake!

Too many tropes, too many clichés.

Oh and a white man calling a black man a nigger in a predominantly black area who DOESN'T get his face pushed in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

stick with the intelligent peoples,,not savages

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Blackmail

It's become an over-used trope here that the wife makes one mistake, then compounds it by acceding to blackmail, often doing MORE under the threat of blackmail than what they are being blackmailed for.

It's like paying $10,000 blackmail to cover up the theft of $1,000.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Smart guy

Excellent mostly,but why the divorce paper thing,makes not a lick of sense for an obviously smart guy ,and makes it a lesser story.

It just doesn't fit or make any sense at all.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
still

Stupid that he throws the divorce papers in the trash.

Does he still want to be married to her ?

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
YAWWWWWWWN!!*

I have read this storyline maybe 500 times before. It's just getting boring.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
@cantbuymy

I agree with the anonymous commenter. It is insulting to black people. Of all of the stories in the Loving Wives section, how many stories actually have an intelligent black character? I have only read ONE. Most of the time, we are big dicked rapists who wants to bang a white woman because it gives us some kind of value. Why wouldn't that be insulting? I have NEVER done the things that these characters do, and I have slept with women of a few different races.

It is a cliché that is overused. Just like the white guy with the little dick. I do like to avoid stories like this. Cheating wives is a bit of turn on, but cuckolding and black bulls are so overdone that it doesn't even have the same impact. I do feel that we (black people) get a bad rep in these stories.

And I also find it hard to believe that of all of the kids in COLLEGE, the white guy was the only one who tried hard. That may be true in a lot of high schools, but usually the ones who are paying for college are doing so because they have some ambition. The fact that the school needed this white guy to attend because "no one would give it funding because it was all black" is beyond stupid and not even close to reality.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Moral of the Story...

is not about black and white race relations, it is about trust and fidelity. Start by not trusting anyone and routinely verifying fidelity. Human being are human! They are not trustworthy, their egos constantly lead them astray. So, yes even with your spouse, you are best to follow my advice and forget about trust, keep and eye on them and investigate periodically to avoid being fooled by dopey turncoat out for an ego massage or a jump to a new partner. Over time, you will come to know behavior and what is within the range of their personality. If they like to flirt a lot, if they like to touch a lot, if they share family intimacies with their friends - they will cheat. If they are secretive, if they want to keep their finances separate, if they have a bag packed and one foot out the door - they will cheat. If they compartmentalize their lives and keep you out of their workplace, they see their friends without you - they will cheat. Much of this you can see coming before marriage, so take the warnings and get out of there. Good people do not go bad overnight, ever. If they smell like shit now, it is only because you denied it in the past.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Anonymous!!!!

The fool in this story was like the brothas I used to date before I got with my husband who is white! They all wanted some skanky flat ass white ho!!!! As a black woman, lemme tell you that I love my sweetie and his BWC!!!!! ;3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why do the writers who make Blacks the Sancho in their stories fixate on

The black aspect?. Don't they know enough black guys to know regular middle class blacks who don act like hood rats?. I do agree some "bruthas" will try to get your woman, but most I know wont. You just got to know a better class of brothers.

Plenty of white predators and Mexican Sanchos out there too, but most guys of any group just aint like that. OldBear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you really don't get it readers, do you?

He believed in her, she was true. He believed in his new found friends, he had their back and they had his. He was a fool over his beliefs. When neither was true, what then? It was predictable that the bad guy shagged her drunk and then blackmailed her, at first. After that she got comfortable cheating, as he planned. He believed she was weak. He believed she was in love. He believed he could damage both for his own ego. He was right. The story is about how to avoid the clever destroyer. Get your heads out of your arses or it may happen to you.

Thanks author. Sorry, shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BYE

bye slirpuff. 1*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bubba?

As if u werent racist enough u named him bubba. What a fucking asshole

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

An odd tale to say the least. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

Ok story until the end. Why trash the divorce papers? I don't get it. Also, I'll never understand why characters keep falling into a bottle. Tie one on, then move on. Anything past that is simply self-destructive.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Just for info

I went to all black public schools and did lots of military time - communal showers and that crap about blacks having bigger dicks us just that - crap. Liked the story. The payback to bubba was great - lost his career over pussy. "I was raped" is like most girls being virgins until after about their third guy.

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
puff I liked this story. Thank you

To betrayedbylove. There are only 3 races on this earth. All the rest are religous off shoots or bigotry and hate. You seem to be there. Enjoy

javonfontainejavonfontaineover 11 years ago
Please add more.

More detail if the wife is pregnant by Rick, as it appeared that she had morning sickness in one of the paragraphs.

I like stories better if it shows some semblance of retribution, cause, effect and redemption... and a little pain and suffering as well.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
This is the second time I've read this story

And for reasons which should be readily apparent, the term 'Cold Day in Hell" always drifts through my mind both when I heard about final study session and Miss 'You ain't good enough for me!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

rudely buggered cornhole, a meaty cock is smoked, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Race

Let me proclaim this again.

I am not a racist. Black, white, red, yellow, catholic, jewish, baptist etc. etc. etc.

I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY!!!

That being said, she was a cheating whore slut cunt wife who deserves being dumped by her honest hard working and going to night school husband. Fuck 'er

HA

Yuri5Yuri5over 12 years ago
DWornock, mostly right...

except for at the end. But you were probably being sarcastic.

Yes, a default judgement is possible, but getting all the marital assets and lifetime alimony for such a short marriage is not likely; Florida does allow permanent alimony but it's still not fucking Massachussets.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous