All Comments on 'A Matter of Discipline'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleover 10 years ago
Great

Great story! It's a story about sex on a kind of tight rope, in that Marc never seems to take it too far into violence. He's quite clear about the way he feels, I think, all along.

And it's fascinating to see her side and her quandary about what society says about submitting to dominant behavior in a sexual relationship and what she simply and profoundly responds to; I mean what she feels she should insinuate of her own 'rights' in a relationship.

Her actions describe her quandary; his actions describe his clear intent.

LittleSubNicoleLittleSubNicoleover 10 years ago
Awesome

This is what look for in a Master. Someone who can discipline me even if i'm screaming stop, then let it go and be gentle with me when i've 'learned my lesson'.

Just gorgeous.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Great well written story, really enjoyed the challenge that her emotions gave and the process of acceptance she underwent. Different from the immediate capitulation that a lot of stories use.

icandothisicandothisover 10 years ago

Enjoyed, certainly gives you something to think about, like why people do the things they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It would be easy to say this kind of thing/relationship never happens in real life, but then all you have to do is scan the news, visit chat rooms, etc to see that it does. I read this and felt a mixture of emotions being pulled from me, shame, disgust, fear, humiliation, desire, need, subservience and a few times even hot arousal.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Exceptionally hot!

Don't you just hate it when a good lover can make you forget you're mad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm so turned on

I almost came from reading this

lilchocobabylilchocobabyover 9 years ago
you write beautifully

I love your work...looking for my Mark :-)

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 8 years ago
Love this story

I love this story and have read it many times. Wont you write more about these two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story! I'm interested to read more about these two.

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonabout 7 years ago
It's a good story. 5*

It does provoke thought about the dynamic. Will he get more & more violent? The choking til she passed out is both uber hot & scary.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
by avoiding boring the readers with this story of mock whining and trauma, this pain slut could have used the precious time bootlicking her 'Lord' Marc!! ;))

the woman was clearly under 'denial of truth' that she was a pain slut,and always shielded her tormentor from paying for his violence!! taking real action against Marc was always brushed aside!!

in the end she says she enjoyed two disciplining sessions!! ;)) so by the whiny story what does she aim for?! ;)) by avoiding writing this, she could have got some more precious time to bootlick her Lord Marc, and not wasted readers' time with pretended whining!! ;))

she could have watched porn videos of herself with her Lord Marc!! ;))by the looks of it she can watch the rough sex reruns 24*7, and make out like rabbits with her Lord Marc...not having much better to do...though she claims to be employed at some office!! ;))really?!! employed?!! ;)) you sure?!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That is HOT! Ouch!

This is just what I was looking for. I was like this is where it ends and begins in encouraging my ultimate jump street fantasy scenario with the dude I'm burning up for. Arigato!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
You are a fool to stay with him

One day he'll go too far and you will end up in the hospital or dead. Your choice.

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 year ago

Most vanilla people do not understand D/s relationships. Even this couple didn't understand at the beginning. Good story.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback and glad you liked the story . . . haven't done so in a long while, but I think I'll go back and re-read it. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous