All Comments on 'A Matter of Revenge'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she a cunt

the nasty cunt went a little to far ,fuck her she ruin his life ,she nothing but a low life piece of shit .its time the wimp to cut and run .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deliberate revenge vs accidental

Difficult situation, and the hint of sex leading to hubby's promotion.... Bad situation all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He's gone.

After the 3rd session with the counselor, he'll recognize his wife is psychotic and it's a matter of time before she goes off on him again.

It will take some time for him to set up his escape, but he won't accept another virtual corporeal punishment.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Cuckold shite.

He didn't publicaly humiliate her with his affair. After everything she did, I can't imagine any man except a willing cuckold forgiving her.

Revenge affairs are great to get some payback before the divorce, but for any normal couple this marriage has been burned to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I guess this was meant to be a subversion of expectations where the exact opposite of reality happens. It works as an intellectual exercise, just not in our universe of human emotions.

GreylocGreylocalmost 4 years ago

NO NO NO NO, What kind of fuck up piece of shit wimp would take all of this and still want to take a chance that she MIGHT decide that he deserved more for some other slight in the future? No this bitch has to go or has to feel the pain... she only heard about the "affair" one time, not a blow by blow description of every kiss, lick, tongue fuck, hump and ass fuck or how many times it happened, or if the whole fucking town found out about in on the evening news. She went out of her way to be as cruel as possible to twist and gouge as much pain as she could get. If he just sits back and takes it, then he can look forward to more og the same thing in the future. As far as his boss, he has a wife that NEEDS to know she has a cheating asshole and HIS boss needs or the board of directors needs to know about a lawsuit for sleeping with a lower employees wife, see how that works out. Yeah he fucked up and she could have just been happy to have just gotten her revenge then gotten some counselling, but nope, had to go for the throat. Seems strange, but when the tables are turned wives are willing to do almost anything to keep from divorce, except the revenge fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

2 wrongs don't make it right

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 2 (In my opinion)

The following Monday after Bren’s sexcapade with Marc and the salesman, Jason walked into Marc’s office and handed in his resignation. He told Marc that he could no longer work for or be friends with a guy who would betray him in the way Marc did. Marc tried to talk Jason out of quitting as he wanted and needed him in the company and didn’t want to lo se their friendship. But despite Marc’s apologies, remorse and pleading he was undeterred and quit.

Jason then went to his lawyer and filed for divorce over irreconcilable differences. Since he was now unemployed he figured he would be able to get out of paying alimony but would still willingly pay reduced child support.

When Jason arrived home Bren was was furious, as Marc had called her and filled her in. She told him he was insane throwing everything he had worked for away. His reply was that had she had sex with strangers he would have lived with it but she had be humiliate him and destroy his friendship with Marc and his business reputation and as a man he could not live being a cuckold with the water cooler talk and snickering behind his back.

Bren then said she would divorce him if he didn’t crawl back to Marc. To which he replied, go ahead I’ve already filed, taken half our cash assets and savings, closed out our joint accounts and already filed for divorce.

With that he got a couple suitcases and began to pack his belongings. Bren was totally taken aback and began to cry. The kids saw what was happening and begged him not to go but he told them that because of what their mother had done he had no choice. He said he hoped one day they would understand. With that he left them all crying as he walked out.

By the time the lawyers met he was in effect broke, no job and homeless, unable to pay support for her or the kids. He gave her the house but with no income she had to sell it.

Bren finally began to realize how over the top her revenge was to Jason’s self esteem but as they say. ‘To little too late”.

After the divorce was final Jason packed up and headed across the country to a new multi six figure job with a new company who wanted his expertise.

Kate and Bren became friends again and Bren went to counseling for months. With out Jason’s income she had to work as a waitress at a Denny’s. Marc tried to help her by keeping her and the kids on the company health plan, but she told Marc they had done enough damage to her and her kids lives. Bren Had begun to realized Jason really was a man and she had been really cruel in he attempt at revenge.

A year later with no contact with Jason, except for a child support check each month and presents for the kids on their birthday’s and Christmas, she received a letter with three plane tickets and a short note that if she wanted to try again, on his terms, to use the tickets if not cash them in and he would not bother her again.

Jason felt that maybe she, by now, would have realized the damage she did, not that he was innocent by any means, but he never set out to deliberately humiliate her like she did to him.

Would Bren use the tickets? What were Jason’s terms? What do you think.

But overall a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a boring writing style. Author you are TNT truly not talented

You really suck at writing porn!!!! You are just not Good at it. This shit is so lame it needs crutches... Writer is untalented, super boring, pathetic, useless... Asshole! Asshole!

I never before read a Story which makes me want to pull writer's ear and slap him to the back of his head and yell,

"Enough! Enough!"

I am not talking about the subject matter, just the way this asshole writes. Man fuck this guy. What a total loser and a big great douche

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
DOUBLE CUCK PAYBACK, REVENGE AND HUMILIATION

more for Jace than Bren but whose counting. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The only thing we are building

Is a crypt for a dead marriage. She can be a single slut with 2 kids to raise who will end up with her revenge driven morals. And no time for any running around with Marc.

See Jason. See Jason run. Run Jason, run. Have a nice life. Good work Bren, you lost a husband a father to the kids and your best friend from school because she and Jason left together.

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 4 years ago
Implausible story, and emotionless in its delivery.

No partner, husband or wife, could reasonably be expected to accept that form or revenge.

The story has no sympathetic characters whatsoever from what i can see. The marriage is fatally damaged at this point; they certainly wouldn't be heading off to counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shitty one

Ur profile says Male...ur writing says no...not possible to be Male...u seem to be a female who was badly rejected by a lover ...the vitriol and payback against the husband and the glee in your writings are not a Male psyche ...but truthfully ur writing sucks! Too childish to be worth a score...

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago

Two cheaters cannot make a marriage work, this is doomed. Also destroying his work environment went beyond "evening it out" and was another nail in the coffin of this marriage. Best to divorce the bitch, quit the job and leave.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
Santee110x you get a one !

Timmriv I give you a 5 for your part 5

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
are you the one always making comments

about when the wife cheats a revenge affair isn't a good thing then you write this shit.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

no no no I am with greyloc on this one

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago

Two paragraphs made this story a 5:

<blockquote>"I'll get off pretty easy with some people calling me things like naughty girl, trashy little thing, and perhaps nasty names like slut or whore. But pretty much, folks will just grin, wink, tell me "tsk, tsk," and laugh with me, not at me.

"In contrast, the real scorn is always reserved for and heaped on the poor cuckolded husband. Ironically he is the innocent party - well, not in your case, but your and Kate's affair is not on the gossip radar like my affairs are about to be. The ridiculed and scorned cuckolded husband has been standard fare in our culture since the time of Chaucer and Shakespear and even before. It makes no sense; it's just how it is."</blockquote>

This is why women are more likely to forgive their husband's affairs than men are to forgive their wives' affairs: men take it as a personal affront to their pride. Not only are they worried that their wife's lover was better in bed and the standard trope, has a bigger dick, but they are even more worried that if their friends find out about the affair, their friends will think that they're not very good in bed and poorly endowed. Thing is, divorce does not cure that.

Brenda had a whopping big evening, but it has to be remembered: Jason was screwing his girlfriend for six months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
unbelievable

Why would he feel they are even and why would they stay together. She keeps throwing out divorce in the future and is waiting just for his raise.

Guy should just quit the job and walk.

RTR10RTR10almost 4 years ago

I can't help but wonder if the more scathing comments are from men.....but for me, a woman, more specifically a woman who has been cheated on, and regretfully a woman who thought of a thousand different revenge scenarios against her husband yet did nothing (except divorce him)...this story was quite satisfying.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
She went too far

So when he quits his job ad they lose their house (if he has any self respect), will she still feel so powerful? Two wrongs don't make a right is always true. She has screwed their future and their kids future. They can never really trust each other again and will divorce eventually. Being a single mom will put a damper on any more exploits. Both are stupid people and their kids will pay the price.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nope

Some revenge would work if they waned to stay together.

But this would be scorched earth and destroy any chance.

Would also destroy her children.

Money or not no way any sane guy wouldnt have quit and gotten revenge himself on his best friend.

You need to add a part 2 where he gets revenge on his friend and leave the bitch.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 4 years ago

Sorry, you this dog (story) don't hunt.

sandhaulersandhauleralmost 4 years ago
Can’t believe

Ok I can’t even rate this I’m sorry but sound like to me the wife was looking for away to cheat and had her friend set up husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good story completely ruined by the ending.

Rebuilding my ass. There's no way he stays married. In fact, his revenge against Bren, Marc and the salesman should be in epic proportions. By turning him into a spineless cuckold, you trash the story. She fucks two men. That's bad enough. The idea that you can "get even" and then get ahead is ridiculous. She turns herself into a cheap whore that will be the butt of people's scorn. Think about what her children will go thru. And then she doubled down and threw her cheating in her husband's face. That sealed the deal. She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. She lets him know she has no love or respect for him. Why would he stay married to the slut? Between the man whore Marc and the traveling salesman, who knows how many sexually transmitted diseases she picked up? He needs to file for a divorce, sue his boss for sexual harrassment and file another lawsuit against the salesman and his Company. If everybody knows, then EVERYBODY should know. He quits his job or gets fired, sues his very successful wife for alimony and then moves far, far away to start over with a nice nest egg, no wife and no friends. For a good salesman - no problems. No, you screwed this story into the ground. Very disappointing. Horrible ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Timriv you dont really amount to very much as a writer, son.

Dont quit your Day Job. You are worse than this useless writer. AT least He just lacks talent and skill, meanwhile you are quite fucked up and very stupid and untalented. Please keep your stupid useless ideas and thought to yourself. In fact do the world a favor and fuck off and jerk off in silence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Breathtakingly bad. Awesomely bad. Words fail me.

Wow -- You succeeded in making the reader root for the really crappy husband, by turning the wife from genuinely wronged to psycho bitch.

I'm sorry if you actually know any women who would do that. Or any men who would put up with it.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
OMFG! A story about two cheaters

Will wonders never cease

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

This is one of your best stories, in my opinion. It held my interest throughout and I hated for it to end. I do wonder if Bren will need to continue to entertain the salesman? Marc is no big deal. Great job! Thanks, Santee. 5*, obviously. ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Couldn't finish...

Unrealistic, and when we don't believe the story, it is NEVER erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just more

faggot fodder.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

As I read this story, one thing popped into my mind, Marc had been having a two year affair with Kate. Kate had been telling Bren about how good Marc was in bed (planting the seed). Kate seduces Jason and Bren just happens to have a friend notice him (how would someone that was her friend know what he looked like if he didn't that person), she gets a key and crashes the party. She then sets up her revenge with none other than Jason's boss Marc (Kate's lover), and goes about fucking his so called best friend/boss. It just happens to be the same hotel where a salesman from a company that Marc needs to sale farm equipment to.

Marc just happens to leave an envelope with money in it (do I hear prostitute) for dinner in the restaurant down stairs where said salesman just happens to be waiting. Bren decides as it's still early why not go for a double, when she see's a busy body and decides why not make the cucking complete by spreading rumors. Of course no fuck session isn't complete with pictures.

Now she is willing to talk about counseling, no way Jose. Who knows what little bugs she brought home with her that night, but she still wanted to try for the trifecta. I agree chapter two with the real revenge, where Jason finds out the whole thing was a setup just for Marc to get in Bren's pants. Could anyone really believe that she would stop after just one night?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1#

All the stories you've submitted and not a single H rating, Because they're all like this heaping pile of steaming horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trash ending

Cheating is wrong no matter which spouse does it but Bren went to far and destroyed his work reputation. There is no way from him to come back from that and will always be a anchor on his career and satisfaction with his job.

He is going to be miserable in the long run both at work and home. They will still end up divorced.

Jason’s response at the end should have been to walk out of the house and not look back just totally abandon his job, wife, and kids. He had all evening to pack up everything he needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No money is worth that shit.

Personally I would be gone by morning. She is not worth the shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No one to love

All of the characters are lowlife scum suckers without morals of any kind. He cheats with wife’s best friend and not just one drunken mistake, but repeatedly. She fucks his boss and client with the intention of humiliating him for years into the future and he wants to stay married to her? These two fucktards deserve each other. I have no hope the kids will not be screwed up by their sicko parents. Santee, your stories always seem to have a femdom slant, but are usually well written. It is certainly not my cup of tea, but I assume you write for your own amusement.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

He needs to get his finances in order and "slip out the back, Jack" She won't let go of this but will do her best to tear him up going both ways. He needs to get out and run far and fast. Leave her a message at the lawyer's and get a restraint against her.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Fair

What I don't understand is why he would cheat if he has a good (great) marriage. I can understand a one time mistake due to drinking, but after that? Her revenge was over the top. Money will not fix his ego and pride. I can understand her cheating once or twice to even the scales, but her choice in who she cheated with and the public humiliation are too much. I would say he should resign, file for divorce and move to another state (maybe cross country). She is a successful author and makes a living. Could they put the marriage back together or build another one after a divorce - maybe... Can they fix what they already have considering her actions - doubtful. His other option besides leaving and starting over is suicide which considering what she did is a viable option. How would she react if he walked into the living room or kitchen one day when she and the kids were there, handed her an envelope and said "I'm sorry I made a horrible mistake. I love you, but obviously it wasn't enough." and blew his brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whoever wrote this story

is completely delusional. don't know a single human being who would stay in this relationship, his job or that friendship. The husband or the wife.friends don't do that to friends. No chance in hell for reconciliation. Probably after his actions. Whole story was acceptible revenge tale til she started trying to say he would have to keep his job , work with his friend and deal with salesman. Saying yes, he became a whore. Like others have said, tale is full of human slime, and who wants to read that?

three stars. 5 for beginning, 1 for ridiculous finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad just bad

Started with real promise , a good eye for an eye story. Then , about halfway through , went completely to shut cubed. Bad people ,and story , bad dialogue. The wife's flowery description of her liaisons was laughably bad , and the husband's response pathetic. Her ultimate plan leads to ruin and embarrassment for both . Her a slur , him a cuck and a wimp. Divorce has to be a part of their future, and a break with his job , his friend and the new client are just as likely. If not today , sometime in the future. But this story so bad they try to reconcile , and she tries to reconcile with her best friend. Terrible. Terrible terrible.

Feel free to write what you want , but I won't be reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

must be a female writer to do that shit to any man now that she has screwed his boss and the sells man it is time to pack his bags and leave the slut she says she is over her revenge but i am sure she will see someone else some day get hot and screw them and leave him in the dark time to find another state to live in and go she is not a wife at least she could have fucked some one he didn't know and someone that didn't know them just a sleasy whore

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

The problems will come when boss and employee meet. That would no go well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Job

Now, that is a true erotic loving wife tale. It obviously struck a nerve with the miserable cuck crew judging from the whining reveiws. Will look forward to more of your ribald tales in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two stars for effort and competent writing....

....but I didn’t like this story. Bren’s revenge was way over the top, and hateful. She meant to hurt and embarrass Jason in a very public way, whereas he kept his affair low-key in an effort to spare his wife’s feelings. Bren didn’t know, but Jason did not initiate the affair and attempted to leave the bar, but ended up seduced by her friend. She obviously thinks Jason picked up Kate. Despite children in this marriage, Jason should straighten his wife out by giving her the facts, then walking away, and divorcing her. She shouldn’t be able to reestablish her friendship with her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a stupid story....

I finished hoping the husband was going to divorce her but after all she did, it ended in a fairytale...what the husband did was wrong but what she did was worse even becoming friend with Kate again... -* minus zero....

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 4 years ago
Any more

I’m guessing they are history. Any 2nd chapter or ‘The Rest Of The Story’ ?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Why would he want to reclaim her well used body? Buy her a one way ticket to Mexico instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NO no no

good story, nice read but, not my cup of tea. From personnel experience two wrongs will never make things "even". Once the trust is broken it hardly ever comes back and even less likely to be as strong if it does. I did enjoy the story though. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are you a human being?

If so have you ever heard anyone speak like that? This story had all the emotions of a SNES, forget how absurd the story was the dialogue was even worse.

Do yourself a favour and get an editor they will help iron out your clunky dialogue and your incredibly silly ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I expected better.

A poor excuse of a story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Not Much Here to Like

She made the cheating husband into the likeable character...no redeeming value, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a skank. Did all that to humiliate him. He could never show his face again in public especially work for that dweeb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When Jason sees the two guys the next day

all he has to do is act out of sorts, bemoaning the fact that his wife gave him a venereal disease last week and he is waiting for his test results today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even?

Really? Was his intent to humiliate her? Did he publicize his indiscretion? She is a cunt, and no man wants that. Just send her on her way to become the tramp she is

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Mission Accomplished

You just confirmed what we all know. That women can be so much more cruel and hateful than men could even dream of. They can be down right masochists'.

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 4 years ago
Never works

Divorce, walk away. Co-parent.

Those scars will never heal and just create a poisonous atmosphere for the kids.

2 stars, didn’t like it.

saxman1947saxman1947almost 4 years ago
I saw a different denouement...

I thought his "spanking at the park" story was going to take a different path. I expected him to say something like, "I never went to that park again because I couldn't face those kids again. My relationship with my mother changed. I no longer trusted her. I stopped talking to her because I was afraid of her. I never hugged or kissed her again.

Just like my mom, you immediately went for the nuclear option to solve your problem. I hope it works out better for you than it did for her."

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Uncomfortably well written

Didn't like what the wife did and felt really uncomfortable reading about her revenge. That means you did a hell of a job as a writer - well done.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago
Keep Writing

Wow, the anonymous comments are pretty cruel not to mention unhelpful. Many contributors to Literotica pay little, if any attention, to snarky comments from anonymous sources. Follow that advice. I thought the story quite interesting - enough to read twice to date - and the Bren character intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I see Jason pretending to go along with this for a while.

After all, it takes time to plan the perfect revenge on people in those positions. Time to gather resources, intel, and allies. And when he finally presses the red button, the effects will be gloriously nuclear. He might take splash damage, but his targets will be completely destroyed.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 4 years ago
Can't feel any sympathy for the husband here

He did start the whole mess by cheating on his wife. But regardless of what happens in his marriage, he really needs to quit his job. If he stays, his work performance will suffer from the knowledge of what his boss did with his wife and eventually his career will crash and burn.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Uh no

Dump the cunt. Fucked up story. If you aren’t a cuck, skip the story. I should have read the comments first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
REBUILDING FOR WHAT?

Yes the husband cheated on his wife...however the wife banging the boss, a salesman...maybe others was way beyond an eye for an eye. After total disrespect she wants to go back to square one. She's nuts. Divorce her ass and quit the job...taking all your customers to a new employer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Any guy with self respect

would dump the wife here and leave the job. How could you ever trust her again, or work under those circumstances? Life lessons, my brothers, life lessons, take heed.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 4 years ago
Divorce the bitch

The purposeful public humiliation and emasculation by the wife should eliminate ANY chance of reconciliation. The total disrespect will make it impossible for Jason to continue his work with any degree of effectiveness.

His best bet is to get whatever buyout he can from Marc and leave town.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Yeah

This story can best serve like an ink blot test. If you read it and see a good story, you are a sick fuck.

Sheath1969Sheath1969almost 4 years ago
You go, girl!

And it was good that he could make the evaluation too!

rnebularrnebularalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

This was an interesting exploration of the fallout of cheating on his part. I felt the whole time she regaled him with the evenings events, I would not have wanted to continue the marriage. Not everyone is the same, and he may have felt it was still worth it. One piece of advice, proof your work. There wasn't a ton of errors, but glaringly Bren became Bern for most of a page. THAT was severely distracting.

JohnChildJohnChildalmost 4 years ago
Thats a half hour that I have wasted

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pride

Dude I think 90% percent of men will without a fucking doubt never swallow what she just said, I mean dude she fucked the boss and the customer or client on the same night and told them who she was. I mean not many men are strong enough emotionally and be able to take all that criticism(being called a cuck and a weak man by everyone). It would force them to swallow their pride, like if it was me I would quit the job, move and start my own business instead of something like that hanging above my head... But anyways good story.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
Not realy

Not only she is seen with Marcus and it is spread around town but what do you think is going to Marcus wife? And if the gossip goes out what about the kids? He started this but she overdone it not to him but in the long run against her Kids so NO she not so smart as she thinks. Maybe there is potential for an other part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story with a bad ending. Still 4 stars.

Bren's revenge was way out of proportion to Jason's behavior. Both timriv and saxman1947 have good approaches to Bren's psychotic response to Jason and Kate's one drunken indiscretion. Bren's revenge was carefully planned over 6 weeks with a goal of complete devastation. This showed that she really didn't love or respect Jason. The marriage cannot survive Bren's actions, even with counseling. Jason would always be wondering what Bren would do if the children made small mistakes, like spilling milk. And he cannot let Bren raise his children as he cannot rely on her judgement.

I would have a brief final paragraph that would leave open multiple approaches for chapter 2, one of which could be Jason's unanticipated thought out plan for his final revenge on both Marc and Bren which would leave him with both custody of the children and with control of Marc's company.

"Not right now Bren, I have some thinking to do. By the way, haven't you ever wondered why we rarely see my mother and I never leave my children alone with her?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fuck that!

gather up the kids and leave the house while she's gone. Empty the accounts tomorrow.

TwopullTwopullalmost 4 years ago
Stupid submissive story badly told

Having an affair is bad. Going all out to humiliate your partner deliberately with intent shows only one thing. That there is no respect and no love. Your understanding of relationships seem a bit flawed... When redirect and love are not there there is no relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nothing even at all. Jason fell into an affair and kept it low key. Only 1 other person of note knew.

Bren totally pre meditated he plan to humiliate Jason very publicly and took every opportunity to heap scorn onto what would have been too much to start with.

Fucking Marc, his best friend out of the way is one thing. Though there is the friend code to deal with.

Fucking his boss is totally beyond reason. Jason has to spend all his time with him and take instructions from him.

The salesman and the gossip just compound what she did.

His 1st move should be NOT fucking her. 2nd should be quitting his job. Then, once he has the pictures, divorce her, naming Marc and the salesman. Sue Marc for destroying his family, he won't get anything, but it should ruin Marc's marriage and dent his firm's reputation.

Finally claim custody of the kids as he is no longer working and get alimony and child care from Bren's writing career, then move out of the area or state, Bren isn't tied to a location so it shouldn't be an issue.

There is only so much someone should or could tolerate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey, why not, if it works for them?

A defective marriage to begin with, so why not add some mutual adultery to the cesspool they live in together? Given Jason's resignation and acceptance I suspect he will take his wife's future actions in stride, be they faithful or adulterous. She's turned him into a cuck, and the marriage partner of a contingent whore. If he continues to behave himself she might stay faithful, but I guess he'll never really know.

But men age like wine, while women age like cheese. When they approach their senior years she might not be surprised he really doesn't care if or whose she can get to fuck her wrinkled dried up cooch. He'll be meeting very eager younger women and why should he deny himself after years of humiliation and uncertainty? I suspect once the kids are gone he will be too. And then Marc better be watching his back side very very closely. Accidents happen. And some injuries you never forgive or forget.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Crapshit story.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he should have dumped her.She deliberately set out to humiliate him,rubbing his face in it by fucking his boss.He should accept the promotion and the monetary increase,to help him dump her.Also he should have told her to get tested for STDs as Mark is a womaniser and who knows what diseases he has picked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, wishing you would continue writing more.

Figure most of these mindless inexperienced whimpy comment are from pathetic men who never truly loved or been loved. The modern intelligent working woman deserves more respect than he gave her. She rightfully gave it back to him putting him in his place. Couples are on equal ground these days and times. Seems to me this might be a start to a exciting beginning. Her waking up to her real sexuality and him to his realization that he is less capable of pleasing her than she deserves. This isnt the fifties and men will learn to enjoy the modern sexual women we have today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story but I was waiting for her to get it all out then him tell her that was wdd as y overboard, we are done . I’d wait for the salesman to come back before I’d do anything. I’d set a night out for him and beat the living shit out of him . First thing the next morning I’d go in spit in bosses face and beat his ass also . Then gracefully quit my job . Leave and go file for divorce. He was totally wrong but no way would I live with a premeditated revenge with coworker/client and best friend/boss and that’s even with the promotion. I also with my angry devious mind probably would’ve been recording her when she returned and definitely had the conversation with her admitting what she did and baiting her with questions and answers . The whole promotion and boss fucking her would be perfect for the lawsuit toward the company I had to leave because of what they did . Then post the whole conversation with her on every social media , text all contacts we both know on phones etc. That would be my revenge

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 4 years ago

Discrete affair vs outright humiliation? I don't think so! This deserves a chapter two where he gets his revenge for the humiliation! Quit his job in the middle of a big deal.....dumps his wife and rides off into the sunset with her best friend Kate!

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

well written, well paced,,the continued reference to a child being spanked was tiresome.

the common folk would not survive this type of betrayal,,not secure about themselves and wont see the bigger picture,,,A type personalities such as jason and bren will survive and stay together for the greater good and see the advantages of getting by this betrayal and know that sex is just another tool to be used in their bag of tricks and not let it over rule their judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holding my nose!

Well written I know revenge and punishment are always on the table.

Expierence taught in my younger years a cheatet never quits!! She wouldnt!

A lesson to anyone suffering. If you don't stand and walk, it gets more more expensive..... mentally and monitarily..

Didnt like how it ended .But well written!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending.He should have divorced her.A revenge fuck is one thing,but to do it with his boss is over the top and then doing the salesman is rubbing is nose in the dirt.Kids or not he should have upped and left.Also his boss should have been on the receiving end of a good hiding.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

The response was definitely more cruel than the initial crime, but I guess that's the price for instigation.

Either way, he made his bed, and he'll have to lie in it.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Too one sided

Looks like this whole story favors the wife and impossible to imagine it in real life...but atleast he fuckd her best friend for weeks that she will be reminded about what they did with her husband everytime they are together... he should take her back and fuck his boss wife as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just to rap it up

After they fucked furiously he ask'd " was i better than mac" she Lough at him and said mybe and he smiled to himself thinking that what mac's wife said around 6:30pm.. knowing after his wife left he was so horny when he saw her all dressed up and was tempted to follow her and took a clip of his wife and mac kissing and went to Mac's wife and showed her the clip and she was unzipping his pants moments later so he new whenever he saw mac there'll be sense of relive (He fucked Mac's sloppy seconds on his wife just like Mac's got his on his wife)...he said "now we even right?" She smiled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Divorce!

The only way to succeed from where these two people are is too divorce. Staying married insures both stay unhappy.

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Wrong ending

OK with timriv & saxman1947

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

First of all spanking your child in public is one thing doing it on a naked behind is abusive. Sexual abuse.

Now Jason needs to do exactly what Been thinks he won't and that is quit his job. Either that or tell the whole world why Been felt the need to cheat on him. Tell them about his affair with Kate. Now she looks bad.

Frankly he needs to quit anyway. He can no longer trust his boss so he can't work with him or be his friend. Turn the salesman and his company over to someone else to deal with.

This is a toxic, abusive situation that will never end. No one knew about Kate. She could have held her head high. He never will be able to again. It will eat at him and destroy his self respect. It will drive him to drinking or finding someone else or divorce. He needs to deal with it now.

I believe the counselor would say get out of town. If he does that Been will lose the children.

No if he handles this right he now has control.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Bren is cruel, corrosive, destructive and way beyond getting even. She is sick and twisted.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He started it but she went too far. What will she do when he quits his job? He won’t be able to work with Marc. Of course he will have to have a talk with Marc’s wife. So the kids won’t grow up rich but they also won’t grow up with parents who hate each other. Just divorce and walk away. Do t waste time and money on counseling. I’ll bet Marc’s competitors would love to hire him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

woman thy name is evil.

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 3 years ago
I would say to Her

No He yes Had had sex with Her friend But she had not only sex with His Boss Ob had to have another and With Him it was Just Her and one other which Never was Given Out to Others Her's was to Making Him a Laughing stock to the whole town and everyone at work and on the side that Knew Him That is not getting even That is pure Evil and Wrong If it had Been Me in that Place I would have gotten Up and said You can Go to Hell BITCH if you ever think we will be in the same Bad again You can go Fuck My X Boss Because I will quitting That Job when I go in the Last time I see Marc First I will beat His ass then Give Him the Papers on My leaving and then My Next thing will Be Calling His wife and telling Her what You told Me about the two Of you Then I will go tot Club and let them Know what you did with Both your new Lovers so the Word Can Be spread around Town on you as well That way if you even aprouch ant Jusband the Wife will Probably Kick Your4 ass and then I would get up say My last Good By to you go Up Kiss Me sleeping Children the Hopefully not the Last Time and Leave your ass for GOOD!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
NOT WORTH READING

JUST A PATHETIC STORY. I'D HAVE HAD MY CELL PHONE RECORDER ON DURING HER WHOLE CONFESSION!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Revenge or humiliation?

He is no angel but she is pure evil. She will continue to humiliate him =, till he suicides. That's not love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
On Tuesday Bren got a phone call from Jason's boss.

"What's going on Bren? I thought you said Jason accepted what we did/"

"He had, What's going on?"

"He has just resigned effective immediately and is threatening a lawsuit against the company. You did tell him you were going out with me on Friday didn't you?"

Well no I didn't tell him who it was."

"No wonder he threatened that if he ever saw my again he would kill me."

Jason had gone to work on Monday and by lunch time it became obvious that everyone knew Marc had fucked his wife (Marc was a braggart). Jason left work early and went and saw a lawyer for advice.

Bren could not believe it her husband had quit because of what she did. Just wait till he gets home, she thought I will make him go straight back there and unquit.

Jason waited down the road for his wife to leave for her appointment with her editor and went in and packed up all his stuff.

He did not leave a note just his ring.

Later that week the Company was served with a multi million dollar lawsuit because Marc had created a toxic workplace. The senior management were not happy when the found out the reason why and sacked Marc on the spot.

Jason left town and found work in another state at more pay and better benefits. He contacted Bren and said he wanted to see his children. She begged him to come home he told her what Marc had done and that is why he had left. Jason had been humiliated in his place of employment and by now it would be all around town. So no he would not be coming back.

He won about $200000 from his previous employer. He never divorced Bren as he did not want her to get half of his payout. He saw the children every other weekend and they begged him to come home as mum was sad.

He never did return to his old home town but was very successful in his new job and eventually retired a happy wealthy man. Bren regretted doing what she did with who she did it and her writing career suffered for a while but eventually recovered.

Marc was never heard from again.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

I have noticed that most of the time it these stories when women get revenge they go out and get screwed to humiliate the man publicly

When men do it they do by leaving her in the end.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Interesting rewrites in the comments. Maybe they should write their own story. Interestingly her revenge was not for the sex fuck for fuck. Her revenge was for the humiliation she suffered and thus she had to make him feel humiliated as well.

The problem in revenge is where does it stop and where is fair fair? The exchange doesn’t heal wounds it only shifts the pain point. What’s to say he can handle the long term fallout

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago
Had to read this a second time

Don’t think wife loves her husband, he is staying together for the kids sake, there is no way he can continue on. He should quit his job, and sit back a let her divorce him. She won’t get alimony or child support if he is unemployed. Let her have the house and the debts Money will run out fast.

He can sit back and wait her out. She will eventually beg him to come back or marry someone else either way he can then start over.

His boss also needs to be kneecapped with a baseball bat by an unknown assailant.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous