All Comments on 'A Matter of Revenge'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HIS WIFE IS A SLUT BUT HE HAS GOT NO BALLS TO LEAVE HER

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Would you want to explain to me how it can be that "Marc, the onetime football player, was twice the size of Bern" Is Bern a tranny? And now to your mindless junk story! What reason should Jason have for wanting to continue to be married to this whore? Certainly not out of love, because this whore does not love him. Yes, he cheated on her, but what she did heshah out of sheer hatred and sheer malice. She gave him everything he needed for a successful divorce and a lawsuit against the boss and his company. Yes, he can successfully sue the customer himself. She, his whore, will be the talk of the city and all of its friends in the future. She is sure to be complimented by everyone for becoming such a great whore! Will be fun! If you review your own story again you will find that you are completely wrong with your own thinking. You should urgently readjust your moral compass!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 3 years ago

Damn

Horrible tale about two cheaters. The husband is a jerkoff but the wife became a damn whore. Fuck them both.

usaretusaretabout 3 years ago

Nice try, but totally unrealistic. After the hateful nose rubbing she gave him, reality would doom reconciliation. If it was me….I would be making my plans to burn her, Marc, and any salesmen involved. Revenge is one thing, hateful destruction of a mans’ reputation and ego is despicable! And my revenge would be final.

mambrkemambrkeabout 3 years ago

Nope, reading for second time and still hate it!

AileyInnAileyInnabout 3 years ago

I gave it 5* knowing all the time that this marriage and employment puis done...

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

I agree with comments.

This really was a disguesting story.

Of two disguesting people.

My sympathy goes

to their poor children.

1 out of 5 from me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

This would have made a good flash story. Drug on and on. Read the first sentence, skip to the next paragraph. Rinse and repeat till the bitch quit essentially repeating herself.

Hubby needs a new job and a divorce. Marc needs a beating.

Had to look. Hard to believe a male wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Nope doesn’t work for me, her attitude was too much,

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow this was artfully written and her revenge was epic. In my personal view if you should not shit where you sleep. In other words avoid entanglements but above all avoid entanglements with family and close friends. Jason sleeping with his wife best friend was a low blow. Bren sleeping with Jason's best friend was even lower, as her purpose was to cause maximum hurt and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All this story shows, is that you are a closeted wimp. Absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WACC. We really do need negative ratings on these things.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, I do not believe any self respecting man would accept the evil vindictiveness related by this wife. Two wrongs do not make anything right. Yes he did wrong. But what she did was more then get even; it was a killing blow to her mans soul, to his ego, and to his being as a man of the community. Sorry, overkill on her part. I would realize her love for him had switched to hatred. Pure and Sinple, and she used every once of it to destroy him at the job, in the community, and in his soul. He may forget what his boss Marc did to him, the salesmen may have to go elsewhere for future deals, but what she did is unforgivable. Dump her , quit the job and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good start. S€!t end

I enjoy a good reconcilliation story as much as a good BTB story. I rarely rate or respond to the 1000's of stories I have read here. This needed responding to. What a shit ending. His was a shameful betrayal of trust. Hers was outright nutso. The relationship has been destroyed by both parties. Shake hands and say goodbye. There is no coming back from this. I know this is just a story from some fertile imagination, however, if this is typical of this writers works, I will not be putting them in my favourites files.

Shane A

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
What

What a wimp,he should have walked out on her.Shagging his boss was over the top.

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

Ugh just another stupid cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUCH A FUCKED UP STORY - THE WIFE IS A CHEAP WHORE - HUSBAND IS NOT A MAN, JUST A WIMP LOSER - NOT WORTH READING

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

So during her rant why didn't he have any decent come back like saying he also will continue to screw around and that he won't be humiliated as he will just tell everyone she is a cheap used whore? Her reputation will also take a hit. He should quit the job (after telling Marcs wife) and just move. So let her divorce him. He is bad for cheating and she is bad for such harsh revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh she gonna continue to cheat and continue to blame her husband no doubt. He might as well make her the corporate whore lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have beaten her up, cut off her nose and sold her to a Mexican brothel where she only has sex with donkeys and pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

two wrongs do not make it right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow just loved this storey, the wife’s revenge really appealed to me, but is her name, Bren or Bern, as both spellings are used throughout the storey, not to mention numerous other spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Shame about the negative comments from previous commentators. The most recent comment was two wrongs don’t make a right, I’ll say but “An Eye For An Eye”.

I have read 4 of your stories, and so far this is the best I gave it a 5.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If me, I go to work and resign. I sue the company for breach of moral clauses. I report the salesman's part to his wife and his company. Then I sit back and wait to see what falls out. It really a pretty lousy story, deserving its low rating.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

knowing her plans, he should have had his own set of divorce papers ready... and a notice in at his job... then just ghosted her.

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

Yes he fucked up, but what she did was way over the top. I can't respect a man that would not cut loose of all of them, consequences be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with fritz. He cheated. She set out to destroy him. He didn't try to humiliate her.

Better ending. Jason "discovers" some illegal financial dealings and sets up Marc to take the fall, after informing Marc's wife of his cheating. Marc ends up in prison, divorced. Becomes bibba's bitch. Jason takes over as senior partner and gets the sales guy fired. He ends up beat to a pulp in a dark alley. Jason takes on multiple mistresses. He blackmails Bren into sleaze business deals as the company whore. And the loving wife Bren, who's revenge is way over the top eventually she gets gang raped, infected with multiple STDs and like wise dumped in an alley. Jason arranges for her to end up in a Mexican whore house - where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find the comments hilarious wen it’s a cheating wife taking the punishment people are all for it I’ve read many of these stories too but cos she got her own back she’s the devil incarnate good story I do think what she did was excessive but she was hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wimp. Next work day he should parade in the office with high heels, a mini skirt and lace bra. Go straight to Marc's office and suck his dick and let him fuck his ass. Then he should bend down in the cafeteria and let all males fuck his ass until he gets fired or arrested. He's a worm, not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another very well-written story. It’s getting bad marks from most people, and that is because the author has so effectively stirred their emotions. Mine too. Jason greatly wounded Bren - taking up with her best friend - her long-time. very Best. Friend!

So she stuck it to him - and did so in the most cruel and hateful way possible. It makes me cringe.

So now they will reconcile and resume life together…

But the story is not finished yet. They are now two deeply wounded people trying to live together. Jason betrayed Bren, she cruelly humiliated him, and those behaviors will always fill their minds. Those searing memories will not allow either of them to find peace.

They want to stay together ‘till the kids are out of the house, but the odds are not good. Other comments outline their possible future. Likewise I cannot see a future for the relationship between Bren and Kate. After all, did she not seduce Jason? J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, she was so much classier to she became a high class hooker. Now, she is just a used up whore and he could do so much better. Since his adultery isn't put there, I cannot wait for him to divorce her, take the kids, and leave her alone. Cheating back never makes one better. It only makes you roll in the slop yourself.

I can't remember my password or else I would log in cause I hate leaving anonymous comments. But this story sucked.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Do not like the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get it. He can just laugh at her and say "Yes, I have no problem telling everyone what a slut and whore my wife is". He can also say that since it is all out in the open now that he will continue to fuck around and if she wants to divorce then fine. He can find another job elsewhere, start to hide his money or at least put it in a separate account where she has no access during their marriage.

Don't give her any upper hand. Neither can now trust each other so be FWB or stop fucking her all together. Let the studs have her. She is damaged goods now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn...I love your stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess people don’t like women getting revenge personally as a woman I think she went too far she set out to humiliate her husband he didn’t do that to her but I guess til ure in that situation with that option who knows how u would act

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not know why an other writer has not started with this story and added one or more endings.

One that Jason divorce her and moved out of town and another job.

One that Bren is regrettable about the revenge..

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

What a bitch. Time to pack and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is some major breakdowns in logic and real emotional response. The husband was selfish I his affair(1 partner multiple occasions). It appears that e does love his wife, but let his selfishness override his primary priority to his loved ones. He hid his affair. When the wife found out, she recognized that her two most trusted loved ones had betrayed her. I’m guessing that she also felt humiliated within her inner circle and naturally wondered I how much the betrayal and humiliation spread.

So, the author would have us believe that the wife would logically recognize that I order to recover and heal from her private humiliation and betrayal, the best course of action is to heap on her husband a double (2 partners) serving of private, public and professional humiliation and betrayal for him....AND HERSELF.

I’m not excusing his behavior, it was detestable betrayal of a selfish person. But once she found out, they could try to recover or not. I would expect that level of betrayal to be beyond recovery. But the author chose otherwise. So to recover a healthy marriage, the 3 pillars (love, trust, respect) have to be healed and rebuilt. Love is demonstrated by willingly sacrificing of yourself for another. Respect is viewing another as equal or greater value than yourself. Trust is making yourself vulnerable and putting your care in the hands of another.

I get that the wife old be in great pain and that would lead to endless inner conversations including “why” would my spouse who I believed love, trusted and respected me violate me in such a hurtful way? In those times when the pain seems unbearable, I would imagine prayers for mercy and relief would be often repeated. So, the author would have us believe that the natural conclusion she arrived at, which would restore her previously ideal marriage and friendship, would be to blow it all the fuck up in a glorious spectacular explosion for all two see. Yep, that’s how healing and recovery begins. ...and the husband thinks she’s on the right path and follows along. I think we should call child protective services and save those kids from living in that environment, neither of them can be trusted to look after a child’s best interest.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Recalim her?? Maybe after an std scan, douches etc maybe. She went way too far, he should walk away and startemoyment again, sell her beemer etc. she shit on the family income, stupid. He shoulda recorded the wife and sent it to the bosses wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

both are cheaters and will cheat in future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Search" for Bern and replace all with Bren. Very distracting seeing you switch back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly distasteful. The author should really reconsider leaving this submission online. It reflects poorly on the rest of the collection he has posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bren inveiled the whore within. Jason unveiled the cuckold within. A couple of very weak personnalities. A lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pure bullshit

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

As the irascible H.L. Mencken observed, "In the battle of the sexes, men fight from an open raft while women fight from steel dreadnaughts."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think 99% of the idiots reading on here failed to either read and comprehend the last three paragraphs. Brilliant, tongue-in-cheek story with a superb surprise ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A month later, Jason and Marc were out deep-sea fishing, when a freak wave swept Marc and Jason overboard. Jason was thrown heavily into the bulkhead and was out for several minutes. After calling the Coast Guard Jason circled the frantically looking for his friend but to no avail. The Coast Guard gave up the search three days later. Neither man was wearing a life jacket, both had been drinking and Jason was treated for a mild concussion. A subsequent Coast Guard accident board ruled it an accident.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic load of fucking rubbish and when did she change her name to Bern and then back to bren. He's just a wimpy little cuckold twat and should have dumped her and his job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why don’t you write a story where they parted . each getting a new life.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Another story with a very poor theme, and even worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. the revenge was delicious and your characters fully developed . You managed to have both the husband and wife emote real feelings. for the naysayers, there is nothing that is written in Literotica that has not played out many times in real life by real people. 5+

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Her revenge was over the top. He went off base once (not even sure he completed the act) and she went with more than one guy to multiple climaxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Cuck..Cuck..Cuck!

I agree with usaret...

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Second read: still the same rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Revenge is different than making things even. She went more than a 'bridge too far.' She went a whole transcontinental Interstate worth of bridges too far. The love was irreparably damaged, and in the end, this man will end up hating his boss, the customer, and most of all, his wife. This needs an FTDS to set things at their point of natural evolution and conclusion.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

One of the worst feminist degradation of a male I have ever read. She was so over the top. Outright humiliation and pure hatred. Married age women is dead. Both marriage and this simply looks nauseating tale should be buried and forgotten.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

if he had any balls he would tell his boss to fuck off and leave the slut he calls a wife and move a long way away and never tell the whore where he went

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely pathetic and disgusting wimp with NO balls, and totally stupid. Then he is married to a real full-time bitch that needs to have her ass dumped.

What a screwed up sick pair who probably deserve each other.

Frankly we hated the whole story and how two people, who supposedly actually loved each other - at some point, could actually disrespect and treat there supposed loved one with such total hatred and stupid humiliating revenge.

Whole story turned us off, even if the story is posted in loving wives.

Sad, Very Sad!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, man! This should have absolutely had a second part! Divorce should have been an unquestioned result s well as the bosses business going bankrupt due to the legal resolution of adultery with the boss.

Wasden1972Wasden197211 months ago

Loved this story, the character development and the flow of the story is amazing. Thank you for providing a very entertaining believable story. I seem to be one of the very few male readers, who believe if a husband cheats, he deserves to have his ass handed to him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh Yea!! Empty the bank, cancel all the insurance policies. Wait until her next visit with Marc then shoot the kids and the dog, torch the house and suck the gun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's four of your stories I've read now and they were all on the same theme, the woman coming out on top in a particularly nasty way. I suspect the rest of them will be the same, but don't intend wasting anymore time finding out. You write like a woman but your bio says your a heterosexual male, hmmm.

rodryder44rodryder4410 months ago

Very good. Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So he lovingly took her hand and led her to the bedroom suggesting she relax in a nice warm bubblebath which he prepared for her before he brought her another large cognac. The coroner ruled it an accidental drowning due to her passing out from the alcohol and heat and sliding beneath the bubbles. They didn't shave her head at the autopsy so never noticed the bruising from Jason's handprint on the top of her scalp. Jason and Kate took the kids and moved across country where they lived happily everafter. A year later the paper in their new town didn't even mention the curious death of a former football player from their old hometown. Seems he had fallen into moving parts of some of the machinery his company produced.

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

I don’t know when a story has made me squirm around in my chair like that. Still and all it was a great job, easy five. But unlike other stories I have liked I will not be rereading this one. Once is enough.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bullshit. Bren, the marriage just didn't work out. If you need to get in touch with me, call Kate.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Not bad Femdom agitprop, but too long by half.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson7 months ago

Mmmm, disproportionate revenge. She's not only over-balanced the score maritally, but also destroyed him professionally with his employer, his business contacts, and his local reputation.

If he's any sort of man he would resign immediately and leave town.

If he's about to be promoted to VP, he's valuable to the company. A competitor would snap him up, and he could then start wreaking revenge on his ex-employer.

It would be up to his wife whether she followed him or not, presumably he would make the offer.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson7 months ago

This really needs a sequel

danoctoberdanoctober7 months ago

Time for the husband to split from the wife, quit the job, and move on. That's the way part 2 should go if there was one.

I like this writers stories for the fact that most of them could followup with a heck of a part 2 revenge 😉 tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First off the Husband was wrong to fuck the friend. But he did not smear the affair in her face. Women are vindictive sluts, I say sluts because all women are gold diggers and sluts always looking for something better. I have no respect for any woman. Hell i even hated my mother as she cheated on my father as he lay dying from cancer. She is dead now and I diidnt even go to her funeral, fuck her. So to all women who are and always will be sluts fuck you.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker606 months ago

Well, that went very poorly, unless you are a true cuckold. I get the idea this entire detail oriented recall of his hateful wife getting laid was chiefly for the true cuck crowd. About the only thing left for him to do was get his 45 out and eat a bullet. Perhaps he should have given his boss a nice high velocity gift as well, before his own meal. Now that’s a perfect RAAC after this cuck drivel

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This got stupid right after he fucked Katy the first time.

Then worse as he doesn't end the everything as soon as he gets the promotion offer.

He has no reason to do anything except quit his job and leave. What's the point of money if you're unhappy?

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

He was stupid. She was just vindictively brain dead. The whole town knows she was slutting. She seems to revel in it like it was a badge of honour, without even a thought that it could get back to her children.

And he was totally without honour. Staying with her with the junior partner job bringing in lots of money seems to be his goal, no matter his professed love for her.

In the end, she is a slut and he is just a wimpy cuckold.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous