A Matter of Trust

Story Info
Wife wants him to proof his fidelity.
3.6k words
3.97
28.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRAllan
TRAllan
37 Followers

A Matter of Trust

**************************

Greg couldn't believe he let Trinity, his wife of over twenty years, talk him into going through with the stupid challenge. Fine, she busted him jerking off watching porn when she was supposed to be at school late for parent-teacher conferences. However, her logic that 'if was he willing to get off watching some young thing masturbate, he'd be willing to screw that young thing for real' was completely flawed. For one, Greg didn't think he'd ever have a chance fucking any of those models in real life. Second, Greg thought his wife still looked amazing at forty-three, and would rather fuck her than risk losing her by cheating.

After that argument escalated, a friend of hers referred her to Dr. Val, a marriage counselor, who seemed more like an internet attention seeker than a legitimate professional. However, for keeping the peace and to be able to get back into his wife's good favor and pussy, Greg reluctantly agreed to do what Dr. Val proposed to prove his fidelity and prove he deserved Trinity's trust. All of which was going to be discussed anonymously on Dr. Val's show.

All Greg had to do was spend one night in a rather nice hotel room in Chicago, three hours from their home, without Trinity, who was staying on a completely different floor. The catch was that from eight at night to eight in the morning, twelve hours, Greg was in the room with a twenty-year-old adult actress that he didn't know. That might not seem like the worst thing, except, Jenna Rae did all she could, short of touching him, to try and get him to cheat. Of course, if he did in the slightest way, Trinity would find out and bye-bye marriage.

Three hours of the petite blonde with obviously large fake breasts essentially giving him a sex show from her bed beside his, Greg's balls felt swollen and sore. Jenna Rae kept trying to encourage him to whip it out and take care of business, but even that felt like cheating. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and excused himself to the bathroom where he ran the water and drained his balls into the toilet with a sigh of relief.

When he returned, Jenna Rae was still naked on her bed with an assortment of sex toys around her, but she was just lying back staring at her phone frowning.

"It's not you, really. If I wasn't married I wouldn't have hesitated," Greg said, not sure why he felt the need to comfort her.

"No, Greg. Believe me, I think that's sweet you feel that way. It's not that. I lost and there goes my bonus."

He rolled his eyes. "You had a bonus for getting me to cheat. Figures. It's weird though that after three hours, you've already given up."

"Well, I knew there was no use. And the producers called, they want you to answer their call."

She handed him the phone, which rang immediately with a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mr. Serg, it's Francine, Val's producer. I guess it's time to come clean: this challenge is a new segment Val is releasing. It's going on her channel, but we have hopes a network or streaming service will pick it up for a full season. There are cameras all over the room - including the bathroom, but we will censor everything to a PG-13 rating."

"What? Let me guess, my wife was watching the whole time."

She giggled. "Of course not. Just my crew sees the raw footage until it's edited. Those forms we got both of you to sign included a release and liability waiver. It includes revealing your faces and identities. I'll be sending you both a copy."

Greg let out a big sigh of relief. So much for an anonymous challenge like Trinity promised. If he'd caved to the temptation, more than his marriage would've ended.

He still didn't like the idea of him jerking off in the bathroom being shown to the public, and spoke in his authoritative tone. "So, it's over then? Because I will fight the release if I don't get to okay whatever you plan to release to the public. I know my rights."

"I don't think you do... Anyway, Mr. Serg, I'm sure you've seen reality shows before. What we want you to do is put the phone on speaker and go to the washroom again. Face the wall away from the toilet, and we'll get you to talk into the one camera. Like a confessional."

Greg snorted. "You want to me to go talk about not cheating on my wife even though JR here tried her best? Fine, lets get this done so I can relax before going to sleep."

He went and sat on the toilet and put the phone on speaker on the counter.

"Mr. Serg, first off, you did very well resisting Jenna Rae's charms. We handpicked her based on your porn browsing history and you didn't even seem tempted."

Greg went red. "How the hell do you know what I have or have not been looking for on my personal computer?"

"Please calm down. Mrs. Serg provided us with access to browsing history only as a condition to take part. It was in the release you signed. Maybe you should've read it better before signing?"

Greg remembered someone in a suit telling him and Trinity that it was no big deal, just some releases for insurances purposes and the like. Trinity signed right away and pressured him to as well so they could go eat.

'Of course, Trinity didn't care,' he thought, 'she wasn't the one being filmed.'

He sighed loudly shaking his head. "Fine, you are right that I wasn't tempted. Even if I wasn't being filmed, which I didn't know, there's no way I'd cheat on my wife. I'm glad this little experiment is over and sorry if this cuts your segment short. I apologize for not being a more interesting subject."

"No Mr. Serg, what's interesting is that you knew before-hand that you would be spending the night in a room with Jenna Rae. However, what Dr. Val didn't know until we started filming is that Mrs. Serg neglected to mention to you that she's also spending the night with an adult film actor. That was always the plan for this 'experiment' as you put it."

Greg felt warm. "What?"

"Ryan was also specially chosen based on your wife's porn viewing history..."

"Wait, what is this, a joke hidden camera show?" Greg snapped. "My wife hates porn. That's what got me into this stupid mess. She definitely does not watch it."

Another giggle from the producer. "It's interesting that she hid that from you. How well do you trust your wife? Clearly she seemed to trust you with Jenna Rae, but it doesn't seem like she thought you'd trust her alone with Ryan."

"I trusted her, but obviously she didn't trust me with the truth. To be honest, I'm rather pissed off about this whole situation." Greg took a breath. "So, she's in a room with hidden cameras and just found out she's getting filmed too, right?"

Francine almost sounded giddy when she said, "No, she doesn't know! Now, Jenna Rae and Ryan were given incentives for getting one of you to both initiate physical contact. You know, do something inappropriate for a married person to do with someone not their spouse. Ryan has won that incentive, so the rules are the loser gets to come clean."

Greg felt a little sick to his stomach as he processed all this new information. "What? What the fuck do you mean Ryan won, what happened?"

"Oh, I'm afraid you will need to ask Mrs. Serg that tomorrow or wait for the segment to be released, hopefully, in tomorrow's episode. What do you think happened?"

Greg took a few shallow breaths to clear his mind for a second and calm himself. "If I get this straight, my wife has already initiated something inappropriate with this Ryan, which you are filming. She doesn't know she's being filmed and can continue whatever she was doing or worse."

"Exactly!" Again Francine sounded giddy. "As we speak. Just so you know, Ryan doesn't have any incentive passed the initial...indiscretion. Anything after will just happen. So, now you know, do you regret not touching Jenna Rae's breasts or ass when she asked you to? You still have the room if you want to go touch them now. Of course, the cameras still will be rolling. Or let her touch you. That is if you can convince her as she's no longer obligated to spend the night, or have any interaction with you. In fact, she might have already left the room and gone home."

Greg stormed out and saw that Jenna Rae was no longer naked, and had a long t-shirt on.

"Oh, I figured you'd still not want to do anything. If you changed your mind, I don't mind. I'm a little hot for you in a sexy dad bod kind of way. I'll stay as long as you want me to."

Greg glared at her, which made her flinch. He slammed the phone down. "Do you know what he did to her?"

Jenna looked very anxious and glanced up, presumably at one of the cameras. "No, just that he won the challenge, or rather you won by resisting me."

"And how far would I have to have gone for you to have won?"

Jenna shrugged. "Either one of our mouths or hands stimulating the other's genitals. Blowjob, fingering, hand-job, or eating me out. Kissing or groping breasts wouldn't be enough. The catch was you had to initiate it. I couldn't touch you or even approach you naked. You had to make the move or I'd forfeit my base salary."

"How about fucking? Would you have made more money if I fucked you?"

She glanced at the camera for a second, hesitating before saying, "Yes. I would have made an additional bonus for fucking you before anything happened in the other room. Though, not much. Look, I stopped pressuring you, but if you're now having second thoughts. I mean, she can't be mad at you now can she, considering what she did, right? Like I said, I'm willing if you are."

Greg glared at the direction she had been glancing. "And it's going to come out for the world to see, isn't it? Everyone will know. Our identities and faces revealed, right? Our marriage and my wife's teaching career ruined. But you don't care about that, do you? Only money and ratings."

Jenna helped out her hand to calm him. "Greg, it's just sex and I think you're overthinking."

"The fuck it is." Greg stormed out of the room.

He made his way to the hotel lobby. Somehow he expected some huge guys in dark suits and earpieces to intercept him to 'make him behave.'

The young lady made a face, obviously noticing how upset he was. "Sir, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm in room 1235. Paid for by Dr. Val or her brand or whatever. There's another room with two kings paid for by her too. I need a key to that room. My wife is in there and I need to stop her before she goes too far."

"Sir, I'm sorry, I don't know anything about Dr. Val. Your room is under Mr. Smith."

Greg closed his eyes briefly in frustration. "Well, is there a room under 'Mrs. Smith'? I need to know it and have a key. Please hurry."

"Do you have ID to prove you're Mrs. Smith's husband?"

Greg lost it. "Of course the fuck not. You can't tell it was fake names? Look, those people who booked the rooms made us think like it was some relationship therapy, but really, they just set us up to cheat on each other and are filming the fallout for entertainment. Do you really want it to come out that this hotel was part of their ploy? I'm sure you even be liable."

"Mr. Smith, I'm sorry I don't know anything about that and can't give out private information. However, if you keep yelling, I can kick you out and get the police if necessary."

Greg turned around to take a few steps to calm down. Outside the main doors of the hotel, he spotted a big white van that looked like it had some type of antennae on top. It looked like the obvious yet ignored 'command center' from some cheesy action movie. He hoped it wasn't too good to be true.

The backdoor wasn't locked, so Greg opened it up to what did look like a video control center. There were about three large computer monitors and a bunch of equipment. Sitting at the controls were a man and a woman both looking like in their mid-thirties and both rather over-weight.

"Mr. Serg," exclaimed the woman, who Greg recognized as Francine.

The man didn't pay much interest to him, focusing more on the one computer screen. Greg climbed right in, ignoring Francine's protests, to see if the faint sounds he heard from the screen were what he thought.

On one screen, he could see four angles from the room that he was in with Jenna. Jenna was lying in bed reading a book. On the other was his loving wife naked and on all fours on the bed while a large muscular man looking no more than twenty with lots of tattoos enthusiastically pounded her doggy style.

"Yes...fuck me...fuck me...yes...make me come again...fuck me like I'm your milf slut..."

Greg felt sick and turned away. Francine looked at him nervously. Apparently, she wasn't as confident in person as on the phone. "Is this live?"

"No, it's from a couple of hours ago," Francine said anxiously and pointed to the third screen, which had a bunch of angles like the one with Jenna. "That's the live feed."

Greg closed his eyes. 'A couple of hours' ago meant they'd been there less than an hour and Trinity said, 'make me come again.'

On the live feed, they weren't fucking but were snuggling on a bed fully naked talking.

"I want to hear them," Greg demanded. The guy ignored him until Francine touched his shoulder and nodded.

"...a rest. I'll barely be able to walk," said Trinity sounding quite content.

"So can I just fuck your ass?" said the guy in a higher-toned voice than Greg expected.

"I told you, no more than a finger or two. No way I could take this monster in my asshole." Trinity reached and lightly stroked what had to be a cock at least ten or eleven inches long. "If you kiss my cunt especially nice tomorrow morning, I think I would like to suck this a few more times before we're done. However, my pussy is too sore to handle cock for at least a few days."

"At least you can still fuck your cuck tomorrow, sore pussy or not. You won't be able to feel him for a week at least." The man chuckled.

"Ryan, I told you not to call Greg that. I didn't cuckold him, we just had different partners for the night." She giggled. "I can't wait for him tomorrow to be all guilty for fucking that goddess all night, and then I get to tell him that I already evened things out. Of course, I'll play like I didn't until someone from the show told me he cheated. A little white lie won't hurt him. I'm so glad Dr. Val proposed this...distraction while my husband fails his fidelity test."

Ryan smirked. "But if he didn't fuck Jenna, then he is a cuck."

"Please, I know how high my husband's libido is. He wouldn't have lasted two minutes before jumping her."

"So you think he held out a minute longer than you?"

Trinity laughed and leaned over to kiss Ryan deeply on the lips. "That was fantastic, but we just fucked more the past four hours than I have the past four weeks. I need to sleep, especially if I want to be up for another round."

"What about your pussy being too sore?" Ryan teased.

"Considering I never knew I could come so hard and so often from being fucked with that nice thick cock of yours, I might just suffer through the discomfort. Night night, lover."

Greg turned to Francine. "You're planning on editing that and releasing it online along with Jenna and me, and my little interview tomorrow night? With our names and faces showed?"

"Look, you signed..." Francine started.

Greg shook his head. "Fine, do it. You are going to ask her questions too? When is she going to find out about everything?"

"Tomorrow morning. We're hoping to get more intimate footage and tell her right before you two meet in person. Sorry, that also was when we were telling you what she did. Ryan's not obligated to do anything else, really past the initial blowjob your wife gave him, but he does seem game to continue the experience."

"So you wanted fresh tears from me finding out she shit all over our wedding vows with little convincing?" He shook his head. "That's not happening. I'm getting my bag and spending the night somewhere else. If they started at it right away, why did you wait so long to tell me everything? Obviously, Jenna lost the contest as soon as their room's door shut."

"Actually, yeah, it did go like that." Francine shrugged. "However, we were still hoping you two would, you know. Male fans would've loved that. Jenna had no idea she already lost her bonus. Jenna finally told us she couldn't see it happening, so we came clean about mostly everything after informing her Ryan already won his bonus. Hindsight, considering this was Mrs. Serge's idea to prove that you would cheat, the irony makes for a way better story."

Greg glanced at Trinity sleeping naked in Ryan's arms. "If I send you a video message, can you show it to my wife? Make it part of the show, I don't give a shit. Basically, I'm telling her how hurt I am that she thinks so little of me, and that alone is worth divorcing her. However, after her performance, I never want to see her ever again and she can just talk to my lawyer."

Francine nodded. "I can do that. I could even make sure you see her reaction. In fact, we'll let you do the big reveal. We'll need to edit everything down to forty-five minutes so I don't know how much is going in."

"And just when is this getting released to the public?"

Francine shrugged. "Tomorrow night, like I said, if not next Saturday. Let me call the front desk so they'll return your cell to you. I imagine you'll need it. We can just put you up in a different room here, you know, without cameras. Jenna probably would be willing to join you, completely off the record. I don't think anyone would think less of you anyway getting payback."

Greg snorted. "Unlike my slut wife, I still take my vows seriously."

Greg collected his cellphone and found a room just down the street. The first thing he did was look into changing his flight so he wasn't on the same one as Trinity. He was serious about never seeing her again. He then woke up his brother and explained that he needed to move out right away and to grab some help. Greg wanted all his main belongings out in the three-hour head-start he'd have before Trinity returned home. He then rehearsed a few times and recorded the video for Francine to send to Trinity after her morning romp with Ryan.

He listened to it once before sending:

Trinity, I hope your morning fucking was as good as the one I watched you get last night. You don't have to worry about 'being so stretched out and not feeling my cock inside of you' because it's never going to be anywhere near your cheating cunt ever again.

I guess you're wondering how I know. The same way that you will soon know just how fucking wrong you were about me. Both our rooms were filmed and we signed releases for them to do whatever they want with that footage. Remember those forms that you got all pissy about me reading the fine print? Watching that footage is how I know you wasted no time sucking and then fucking your boy toy. You will also be able to see that I didn't as much as touch the hair of the girl in my room. Like I said, I would never consider being with anyone but you as long as we were married.

You don't know how much it hurts to know you not only didn't trust me to be faithful, but used your doubt as an excuse to fuck around with a guy catered to your porn preference. Yes, I know all about your porn preferences. That makes you not only a cheater, but a fucking hypocrite since me jacking off to porn was what started this mess.

Well, now for the real bad news, I mentioned the release you signed. Dr. Val will be showing our little marriage test tonight so everyone can see how we each reacted to temptation including our faces and names. So much for 'no one would know because they'll disguise our voices' bullshit. The good news, at least for me, I won't have to justify to anyone why I am leaving you and filing for divorce. All there's left to say is goodbye Trinity, I hope to never see you again as long as I can live because all I will see is you moaning like a slut while your boy toy slammed into you from behind. Oh, I'm making sure your principal and some of your co-workers don't miss your performance. Fuck you.

TRAllan
TRAllan
37 Followers