A Matter of Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantastic. Now what am I going to do. I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to find Jax's number.

"Hey buddy, it's Nate. The plane got grounded in Denver due to the storm and the airport is shut down. There aren't any more flights in or out today."

"Shit that sucks. So, what's your plan?" Jackson asked, sounding more concerned with the situation than I was.

"No idea yet, I just got off the plane. I'm going to call around and see what I can find. First though, I need food man. I'm starving and the food on the plane sucked."

"Alright man, well good luck. Let me know if I can help in any way. If for some reason you can't find a place, I can give my sister a call. She lives just outside of Denver with a couple of her friends from college. I am sure that they could let you crash on the couch or something until you can grab a new flight." Jackson replied.

Now there's someone I wasn't looking forward to hearing about. One of the two girls I had a crush on that made my earlier life hell, now coming back to taunt me.

"I'll see man. If I can't find anything I'll let you know."

As I hung up the phone my mind instantly turned to food. I quickly walked down the terminal to find a local fast-food place and grabbed a burger, fries, and a shake. As I ate, I slowly started scrolling through my phone, trying to find a place nearby the airport that had any vacancies. Realizing that all my options for a place to stay were looking slimmer and slimmer due to the sudden rush of people now looking for a place to stay and an apparent convention going on downtown, I texted Jackson back that I was out of options and asked him if he could call Candace to see if she wouldn't mind me crashing there overnight. A few minutes later he replied back that she said that was fine and he would text me the address.

After nine or so failed attempts to find a cab or an Uber to take me where I needed due to the weather outside, I finally able to grab a ride that was willing to brave the storm and they were on their way to come pick me up to take me to the address I was given. It would be about a 30-to-35-minute drive north of the airport. They pulled up to the terminal and I threw my bags into the back of the SUV and off we went.

The ride was slow going and was made worse by the growing intensity of the storm. Very quickly I thought that this might have been a very bad idea to try and make my way from the airport and that I should have just crashed in the terminal, but the thought of sleeping on a bench or those uncomfortable waiting chairs already made my lower back and shoulder hurt. As we got closer, I noticed that the homes in the area were all very extravagant with large yards, gated entrances, and very fancy cars. She must be doing well for herself I thought, but I was not prepared for the house we pulled up to. It was one of the largest on the street. As we approached the gate, the driver buzzed the intercom saying that he was dropping me off and the gate slowly swung open. I looked up to see a very large modern style home, yet surprisingly the house was made with more traditional elements in mind as far as the stone and woodwork; taking traditional styling and making it into a modern setting, with beautiful full length tall windows, 3 car full garage with an additional detached 2 car garage. I could see the house was at least two stories tall and was sitting on a huge lot over-looking the trails and hillside below. I am guessing that this house had some beautiful views when it wasn't damn near a blizzard outside. I tipped my driver generously, thanked them for braving the weather, and slowly made my way to the door and rang the buzzer.

I heard some commotion behind the door and was greeted by what I could say was one of the most beautiful women I had laid my eyes on in years. This woman was gorgeous. She was a mix of Asian, maybe about 5'6" tall I would guess, but her heeled boots seemed to help with her height a little. She had long silky black hair that was pulled back into a pony tail that flowed down to her butt, with a short piece of her bangs hanging out in front over her shoulder. She had on a jet-black sweater that barely seemed to cover her large tits over her thin frame. Her jeans looked like they had been sewn around her as getting them on or off for that matter would take a herculean effort I imagined. She had a slightly oval face with some of the deepest green eyes I had ever seen and a smile that just screamed kiss me. She had a slight hint of make-up but it was very subtle and very tasteful that seemed to just accentuate her beauty.

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked.

"Umm..." I said, trying to think of what to say to this goddess. This woman looked like women I had only seen in magazines. What I wanted to say was 'Yes, I'm here to deliver you a nice hard dick, you sexy fucking thing...' but the words seemed to come out much differently than I imagined.

"Yeah hi, I'm Nathan, Candace said it would be alright if I stopped by."

Smooth Nate, real smooth...

"Oh yeah, she told us that you would be stopping by and needed a place to crash for the night. Sorry to hear about your flight. Please, come in and warm up. It's freezing out there." She replied as she quickly rushed me inside.

Now not being one to argue with a beautiful woman, that and standing outside I was starting to get wet from all the snow falling on me, I quickly grabbed my things, turned and entered the house. My boots had a slight bit of snow on them, so I set my bags near the front door and bent down to take them off. As I was finishing placing my boots near my bags, I was greeted by yet another surprise.

"Who's here? I didn't think any of the delivery guys were going out with all the snow out there." I heard from another voice as they slowly approached.

As I looked up, I was greeted with another heavenly vision laid before my eyes. She was about the same height as the other woman before me, probably around 5'6" although she didn't need the heels as she was in just a pair of socks. She had long fire red hair that flowed over her right shoulder and would probably fall around her mid back. Her deep brown eyes and warm, seductive smile were the stuff of dreams. She had a light tanned complexion that matched her slender frame and flowed nicely into her slightly wider hips and butt. Up top was a very perky set of tits that looked just perfect in the tight long sleeve t-shirt she wore and the long black leggings she had on seemed to be painted on with a paint roller. She had this girl-next-door meets supermodel porn star look about her that would give any guy with a heartbeat a raging erection. The Asian beauty was gorgeous, but this woman could easily rival her.

I noticed that things were uncomfortable as staring at these two women was very quickly causing a problem. My dick was now to the point of screaming at me and my jeans were struggling to contain it. She looked at me as I stood up, my damp shirt now clinging to my chest and bit her lip in a seductive manner. I swear this woman looked at me like I was a steak on the menu at a fancy restaurant.

"Britt, who is this fucking hot guy standing in our doorway and why hasn't he ripped my clothes off me yet?" she asked with a slight smile in her face and seemed to lick her lips.

This caused me to blush slightly to think that a woman of this caliber would be interested in me.

"Mel, this is Nathan. He's Candace's friend. His flight got grounded due to the storm and he is going to be staying here with us tonight."

"Well, Christmas came early this year it seems." The sexy red head replied and gave me a wink.

I smirked and gave the girls a slight smile at the vixen's comment and apologized for the intrusion, thanking them both for allowing me to stay. Suddenly the sexy red head grabbed me and looped her arm around mine, pulling me into the house further.

"Welcome, let me show you around." She said as we made our way deeper into the house.

The house was decorated immaculately. Its spacious interior was full of modern touches and beautiful furniture. To the left of the main hall was a full dining room with a dark black dining table that looked way too fancy to be there, yet seemed to fit perfectly. It looked like it could easily fit 8 to 10 people for a full meal and the chairs seemed to be like little mini thrones with a large bench seat on one side. Just beyond that was a full chef's kitchen with large stainless-steel appliances, white cabinets and dark granite counter tops. A large island with a deep stainless steel farmhouse style sink stood in the middle of what would be any chef's dream kitchen. A modern, floating staircase was near the other end of the large floor plan and led into a large living area, which was recessed by about 3 steps. In the recess was a large, circular, full leather sectional sofa facing a large modern looking stone fireplace. Above the fireplace was one of the largest flat screens I have ever seen. I would have mistaken it for a window if I didn't know electronics better. Full length 2 story windows and a large sliding glass door opened to a beautiful large patio area with a hot tub, what appeared to be a heated pool, and fire pit. This was the type of house that you would see on MTV Cribs I thought. These girls have done very well for themselves.

"Candi, you have a visitor" the sexy redhead called out.

'Candi,' I thought... What an amazing stripper name...

As I saw her approach from the balcony above, I was little prepared for what I was about to witness. As I recalled Candace was already incredibly hot, second to none of any girl that I knew of, but the woman that came down the stairs seemed to be on another level. Her blonde hair was now down to her mid shoulders with darker roots and had a slight curl to it. Her body didn't seem to just stay in shape; it seemed to have gotten even better than I remembered. Her toned and slender stomach, her ample tits hung out from her perfectly, her long legs meeting into the nicest heart shaped ass I had ever seen. She was wearing a tight pair of sweat pants that seemed to be glued to her waist and hips, and a tight long sleeve t-shirt. She now had this sexy little swagger in her movements like she was trying to seduce the world, but only just to tease.

"Nathan... is that you?" I heard the sexy blonde ask as she bounded down the stairs, making her tits bounce with each step. My little soldier caught on as well and decided that this would be a battle worth marching into. 'Fucking hell this woman is sexy.' I thought.

"Yeah, it's me. How are you?" I replied.

Before I got her answer, she immediately ran to me and threw her arms around my neck, wrapping me into a hug that I wished would never end. The feeling of her amazing body against mine was a sensation that to my dying day I don't think I will ever forget. Her warmth, smell, and gentle touch were implanted in my now blood deprived brain and were all I could think about at the moment. I could feel my erection now firmly planted against her. If she noticed, she paid no attention to it. I happened to glance over at the sexy red head, which had a slight look of jealousy yet still a hunger to her look as Candace embraced me.

"Oh my god, it's been years since I've seen you. I see the service life agrees with you. It's definitely helped you fill out. You look so good." She exclaimed as she released the hug, yet still she kept her hands on the bicep of each arm. Thankfully she did because at this point, I felt as though I was going to burst through my jeans.

"Yeah, thanks. You look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you. How have you been?" I asked, seemingly uncomfortable that I was surrounded by three of the most beautiful women I had ever been around.

We quickly made small talk and I was formally introduced to her friends. (I had something I'd love to introduce them too as well...) The busty Asian I first met when I approached the door was Brittney. The fiery red head that was next was Melissa.

I was led over to the leather sectional and was offered a drink. I asked for a glass of water and Brittney leapt to her feet to go grab it for me. Candace took a seat opposite of me while Melissa decided that she needed to investigate me some more and took a seat next to me, placing her arm over my shoulder and kind of snuggled against me. Brittney returned shortly and handed me a glass, taking a seat next to Candace. After thanking her for the offering, I drank about 1/2 of the glass and set it on a coaster on the end table. For the next 20 or so minutes we made small talk about being in the service and where all I had gotten to travel while being deployed.

"Hey girls!" A voice called from behind me. "And who's this?" I slowly got up and turned around to see the fourth woman slowly approaching me from behind. I very quickly had to do a double take as to was approaching me.

"Hi, I'm Taylor." She said as she flashed me a slight smile.

I instantly knew who she was. Anyone would have recognized her. This was Taylor Barnes, swimsuit model and voted one of the top 25 most beautiful women for the last 4 years. The model was quite tall, just a touch shorter than me. I remember reading that she was around 5'10" tall, although she was wearing these little heels that seemed to give her another inch or so. Her long, curly, flowing brown hair and her rich brown eyes were stunning, only matched by her beautiful smile that seemed to steal the attention from everyone in the room. From pictures I had seen of her, (I mean who hasn't seen pictures of Taylor Barnes at this point,) she had an insanely toned body with curves in all the right places. Her long legs were the stuff that most men had visions of being wrapped around them. She was wearing these tight dark black jeans and a cream-colored turtleneck sweater that seemed to accentuate every curve and feature of her body. This was the woman most men dreamed of and here I am standing with her in her living room.

"Hi, I'm Nathan. Thank you so much for allowing me to stay on such a short notice." I replied holding out my hand to greet her.

As much as I wanted to have her be a stand-in for the hug that I previously received from Candace, I had a suspicion that wasn't going to happen. Call it a hunch...

"Hello Nate. Welcome. House rules. Don't eat on the couch, don't piss on the toilet seat, pick up your own mess as we are not going to be your god damned maids, and if you break anything you buy it." She said now seemingly frustrated that I was here.

"Yes ma'am, that won't be a problem." I said as she slowly turned and started walking away to go finish whatever she was doing, but stopped and turned to look at me.

"Please don't call me ma'am... Oh yeah, don't jack off on my towels either." And with that she headed back down the hall.

The girls now bursting into a fit of laughter and reassured me that she was just joking and it takes her a little bit to warm up to people as most people they run into only seem to be around her for the status of being her friend.

We talked for a little while more and I had found out the girls met during college. Candace and Brittney were pledging one of the most prestigious and popular sororities at their university. Every girl that went there had dreamed of getting in. Melissa was already a member, being accepted the year prior, but they quickly hit it off and became inseparable. Taylor had pledged the following year and after being accepted, she quickly fit in with the other girls. The 4 of them did everything together and very soon they had grown to become the best of friends. During that school year, the sorority put on a fundraiser where they did a calendar for the school to help raise money for the athletic department. All the sororities were to send one girl to the photo shoot and the girls voted on Taylor to represent them. Word quickly got out about the beautiful, tall brunette from the photo shoot and soon she was offered a part time modeling contract which very quickly launched her career. After school had finished, the girls all took jobs working with Taylor in some way and decided they wanted a little more peace and quiet than the hustle and bustle of the city, so they moved out here.

By now it was starting to get later in the afternoon and Brittney suggested getting a bite to eat, but seeing as the weather outside had made the roads almost impassible, we would have to fend for ourselves.

"Well, may I cook dinner for you ladies? It's the least I can do to show my appreciation and a way of saying thank you." I said, turning towards the kitchen.

"Sure. Sounds great!" I heard the girls all say in almost unison.

I made my way over to the giant kitchen and started looking around. Finding the ingredients that I could use I very quickly made up some baked chicken, some fresh asparagus, some baby potatoes, salad, and some rolls. It wasn't much but seeing as there was a potential blizzard outside, it would have to do. I did have to admit, even though I wasn't much of a cook as I usually just grabbed a bite to eat from the mess hall on base or just grabbed some takeout, I really liked this kitchen.

"Okay girls, dinner is served." I shouted as everyone had all gone off to kind of do their own thing while I was preparing the meal.

The 4 girls came down stairs and quickly sat at the table, soon joined by 2 other guys that followed them from upstairs that I hadn't realized were here. Good thing I made a couple extra plates that I was planning on saving for the girls to have another time if they wished. I was introduced to Taylor's boyfriend. He was a pitcher for a Triple-A baseball team about to be called up to the big leagues, so he and a teammate chose to come spend a little time here in the mountains with Taylor and the girls. Apparently, they were in the upstairs lounge playing video games with their other teammates online.

"Hi, I'm Nathan" I said and shook his hand.

"I'm Mike. Thanks for the grub bro. No one seems to want to deliver due to the storm."

"Hey, my plane was grounded and they offered me a place to stay. It's the least I could do." I replied as I sat down to enjoy a warm meal.

Mike and his teammate, who I honestly forgot his name, were quiet, talking mostly to the girls and leaving me out of any conversations. All's well though as I had just assumed eat dinner and go off somewhere to unpack the events of the day and to get a little time away from the four bombshells that I was now sharing space with. It had been a long day and I just really needed to relax. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food and a short while later I got up to clean the table.

"Here, let me help you." I heard Candace say. "You cooked for us, the least I can do is to help clean."

"Thanks for the meal, Nate. That was really good." I heard the others exclaim.

"I just might have to hire you to be our chef if you can cook like that." Taylor joked. Maybe she might be a little warmer than I first took her for, or maybe she was just grateful for the meal. Either way, it seemed like progress.

Candace and I slowly gathered up everyone's plates and took them into the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks a bunch," Mike said, slowly standing up. "Come on babe, lets grab a few drinks and head out to the hot tub." as he turned to Taylor and got up from the table.

"What an awesome idea" screamed Melissa, who seemed a little too giddy at the prospect of getting into the hot tub, all while staring directly at me. "Are you coming Nate?"

"I'd rather not. It's been a long day and I don't want to impose. With everything going on I'd just the same go relax for a bit."

What the fuck was I thinking? Here was the opportunity of a lifetime. To see Taylor Barnes, one of the most beautiful women alive, not to mention three of the hottest women I have ever seen, in a hot tub together... I must have been a crazy man to turn this down.