A Matter of Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on Nate, it'll be fun. Please?" I heard a familiar voice ask as we finished cleaning up from our evening meal. It was Candace. She had a look like I was going to insult her if I didn't come out and enjoy my time with them as I was now their guest. Seeing the kind of puppy dog look she gave me like she was trying to guilt me into it, I reluctantly agreed. She smiled and bounded from the kitchen.

I was shown a room at the end of the hall where I could change while the girls all ran off into their own rooms to get ready. Mike and his buddy were mixing a tray of drinks for everyone in the kitchen as I stepped out in a pair of old navy-blue trunks I had and a light blue t-shirt. The shirt was one I only ever wore around the apartment, but it was broken in and comfortable, so I grabbed it and threw it on just so I didn't have to show myself off to anyone more than I had to.

One by one the girls came out and I about damn near had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Good thing it appeared to be really clean. First was Melissa. The fiery redhead came out in a very skimpy black bikini, the cups barely containing her and the suit coming to a triangle that nestled firmly between her ass. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be a piece of that material right now... Next came Candace. The stunning blonde was in a light blue two piece that had to have been a size too small. Her gorgeous body strained against the fabric, and seemed to hug all her curves in all the right places. Brittney followed her in a simple yet sexy green 2 piece that had to be screaming for its life trying to hold the material together to contain her ample chest. The material was pushing against her beautiful tits so tightly that you could tell her nipples were pierced. Taylor was last and wore a simple elegant red 2 piece set of a tube top style with a simple thin strap over each shoulder and some boy shorts that seemed to only cover about 2/3 of her ass, leaving the bottom of her cheeks poking out. The way they curved and hugged her backside was mesmerizing. A slight little sparkle showed a little dangling gem from her belly button piercing.

Seeing each of the girls I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my erection growing rapidly and starting to beg to be released. At some point I thought I was going to break into a hot sweat as the temperature in the room seemed to climb more than enough to melt any snow that was outside. I heard Mike whistle at the girls and it broke me out of my trance. As I regained my focus, I noticed Candace and Melissa smiling at me, giggling.

"I think someone approves." I heard one of the girls say.

Quickly I looked down to see myself forming a tent you could house a circus in. Ringling brothers had nothing on me. I quickly turned and adjusted myself, blushing slightly as I turned back around. I was unsure if the other 2 girls had seen anything, but I was hoping that they hadn't. God this felt like the prom all over again. Here I am getting made fun of and being embarrassed by two of the hottest girls I had ever seen... again. I quickly thought about bailing on the idea of going out to the hot tub, when Mike threw his arm around me like we were old buddies and off we went, the girls following shortly behind.

I turned to watch them all slide gently into the warm water, the steam flowing up as the snowflakes fell and the crisp cool air hitting me, reminding me that it was still the last bit of wintertime after all. Seeing the girls all in the water, the steam forming droplets that ran down between their chest and having Melissa and Candace staring at me the entire time, suddenly I was very aware that my problem was coming back.

"Nate, aren't you going to join us?" Brittney asked.

I had been lost in my own train of thought and the rest of them were waiting on me to join them. I quickly turned to face away from the crowd, partly to try to hide my ever-growing erection from the display of flesh before me, and partly still rather shy about this as I barely had the confidence to take my shirt off in front of these gorgeous women. How the hell was I going to measure up to a model that is one of the top 25 hottest women on the planet, 3 more of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen that could easily measure up with Taylor, and 2 professional athletes...?

I started to peel my shirt up and slowly slid it from my left arm when I heard Mike...

"Nice tattoo man. You serve?" He asked.

"Yeah, enlisted right after high school, I'm on leave for a little while." I replied as I continued to get undressed to join the girls in the hot tub.

"Bro, what's on your shoulder? Is that a bullet hole?" He asked.

Suddenly the air went still. The patio had gone quiet. I could no longer hear the jets or the whirl of the hot tub, I heard one of the girls let out a gasp and felt 6 sets of eyes all focus on me. Time seemed to stand still, although it was only a few seconds, it passed by like it was an eternity.

"Yeah, it is." I replied as I finished peeling off my shirt.

"I have a matching one here." I said, pointing towards my right hip, gently pulling the waist line of my trunks down to show another circular scar.

Turning and looking out across the hot tub I noticed several reactions, none of which I had expected. Candace was the one that gasped and had her hand over her mouth. I could see her demeanor quickly change from being giddy to a real look of concern. (Now where had I seen this look before...) Melissa still seemed to be eying me up and down like I was desert and she was ready to dive in. (This one scares me just a little...) Brittney was just scanning up and down my body and seemed a little flushed, yet keeping herself restrained, at least more than Melissa was anyway... Mike and his buddy seemed more curious about my injuries than anything.

The one that surprised me most was Taylor. I caught her gaze and saw her giving me an approving nod and a smile, looking up and down my body, her fidgeting slightly in her seat under the water. I suddenly felt a little better about myself. If Taylor Barnes was approving of me, then maybe I wasn't still the skinny nerdy kid that was the embarrassment of high school anymore.

"Bro, what the fuck. You were shot. What happened?" Mike asked as I joined them in the hot tub, taking a seat in-between Candace and Melissa. All eyes turned to me as I began to recount the ordeal...

"It happened about eight months ago towards the end of our rotation overseas. We were stationed to give a security detail. Their government was trying to escape the coming conflict against rebel insurgents trying to capture their capitol and seize control. Our unit split into two groups. I was in charge of Alpha unit, and I sent Bravo unit to scout ahead while we stayed back to cover them. Everything was going according to our intel, when suddenly we were ambushed. Three explosions went off and we were surrounded in gunfire. I ordered the men to cover me and I quickly ran towards Bravo. When I got there, I couldn't do much, but we were luckily able to hold them at bay, allowing the rest of Bravo to retreat. As Bravo team leader was retreating, I turned to cover him and that's when I felt the first shot hit my shoulder. It spun me around and when I regained my balance, I saw one of my Marines on the ground. He was shot through the abdomen, but I grabbed him by the arm and threw him over my right shoulder. We made it about 20 yards when the second shot hit my right hip. We were able to hold them off until reinforcements arrived and escorted us out of there. The last thing I remember was being loaded onto a chopper and then I woke up in the med bay. The one on my hip ended up being a clean pass thru, but there's still a part of the one in my shoulder that's not coming out."

"Holy shit!" I heard mike's teammate reply while the girls all seemed to have a kind of shocked look on their face.

I really hadn't thought about going into too much detail and told what little I could, but it seemed to have an effect on Candace more than anyone. She seemed to be on the verge of tears. Melissa was leaning into Brittney for moral support it seemed, but both looked onward at me, hooked on every word. (I'd have liked to lean on her as well but for a differing type of support...) Taylor seemed shocked and studied me for a reaction. I stared into her eyes for what seemed like forever, but I would say it was no more than a quick glance. She seemed to soften a little and seemed to fidget like she was a little uncomfortable; like she wanted to say something to me but struggled with the right words. Mike and his teammate seemed jealous that I got a cool set of scars to impress chicks with.

About an hour later, after some pleasant conversation and a few drinks passing between everyone, Candace slowly got up and looked at me with a faint smile. She made up some excuse about her being tired, but she had more of a look about her like she was worried about something. It was like she was struggling, trying to come to grips with something in her mind. She hadn't been the same upbeat woman that I was re-introduced to earlier.

As she walked out of the tub and inside, I wanted to get up and go see if she was ok, when suddenly Melissa jumped up and came over and sat on my lap.

'You're not helping here...' I quickly thought.

She threw her arm around me wrapping me into a hug, all the while slowly grinding against my crotch. I could feel my problem quickly rising again. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my cheek and did a kind of soft nibble on my earlobe. I am sure by now that she could feel my erection planted firmly between the cheeks of her ass, only the thin material of our suits desperately trying to hold us apart from being joined together.

Mike and his buddy decided that they had enough and were starting to feel the drinks. They announced that they were heading inside. Brittney got up, and said that she would join them as she was getting a little tipsy and wanted to go check on Candace.

Melissa was having none of this idea and begged Taylor and I to stay in the hot tub with her. Taylor agreed to stay and finish her drink while Melissa poured her and I another round. Quickly she returned to her throne of my now steel rod and sat back down once more, grinding away as she sank into position, leaning the back of her head against my chest. Taylor seemed to just study her and I together and formed kind of a whimsical smile. Maybe she was warming up to me after all I thought, or maybe she is just tolerating her drunken friend wanting to fuck me...

"Hey I just thought of something." Melissa announced in her slightly intoxicated state, while both Taylor and I turned our gaze towards the red head as she rose and stood at the edge of the hot tub. "Why is Nathan here the only one topless?"

And with that comment came a look of a deer in the headlights. The red head reached behind her and unhooked the small black bikini top, flinging it onto the patio deck. Seeing those perky firm tits now set free onto the world cause my dick to throb and pulse now, ever so wanting to rest itself between those luscious globes of skin. I very quickly became entranced with the sight before me and wished that I had a camera to take a picture of this moment, as I doubted that anything like this was ever going to happen to me again.

"Oh my god girl, you couldn't wait 5 more minutes until I was finished with my drink?" I heard Taylor ask with a kind of snarky tone to her voice.

"Oh, come on, we almost always come out here topless. Now just because there's a guy here that's hotter than your boyfriend, you want to act like a prude?"

If curiosity could kill a cat, I was begging for 9 lives about now. My slightly drunken state caused me to feel a little bolder now and I gave a snarky comment back to the gorgeous brunette...

"Hey, just pretend I'm not even here." I'll cover my eyes if you want." I said with a kind of mocking tone, pretending I was covering my eyes but leaving my fingers spread apart, similar to how kids do when they want to sneak a peek at something.

Taylor seemed to laugh and I could see the wheels turning, wondering just how far this was going to go. Melissa slowly slid off my lap and moved towards her friend. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a little wink.

"If you won't give him a show, then I will." She said as she slowly reached for the small red tube top.

My head was spinning. My cock was now on overdrive. Here was a woman that only until hours before I had only ever seen in magazines or fantasies, now sitting here letting her friend reach for her top and show me her tits. Slowly the red head grabbed and lifted the top off her friend and over her arms, revealing a slightly smaller yet very nice rounded set of tits that gravity seemed to ignore. I would guess a solid "B" cup. They stood out loud and proud without a hint of sag to them. Her small pink nipples stuck out like two pencil erasers in the cold crisp air and she gently leaned back and took a drink, staring me directly in the face with a slightly wicked smile; a smile that almost dared me to leap across that tub and take her hard nipples into my mouth. In my wildest fantasies I could have only ever imagined this moment happening.

"See something you like stud?" asked Melissa as she turned to me, smiling seductively. Taylor meanwhile, just seemed to close her eyes and drift off into her own little world, obviously not caring that her friend had just taken her top off of her.

"Yeah, the mountains are gorgeous out here." I replied, hoping that either of the girls would catch my joke. Melissa burst out into a giggle like a schoolgirl and seemed genuinely amused by the comment. Taylor meanwhile looked at me and gave a sexy little sly smile. There seemed to be a hint of seduction there, but I highly doubted that it would go beyond that with her boyfriend in the house.

We sat for about another hour, enjoying a few more rounds of drinks and just relaxed, conversing about anything that came up. I was trying to be cautious and stealing glances at each girl as often as I could. These two gorgeous women sitting here topless was a sight that would be burned into my memory.

"Well, it's been a long day and I think I am going to turn in. Thank you, ladies, for the wonderful company and the amazing views." I said as I slowly stood up to turn to go inside. The drinks were catching up to me and after seeing these two topless for the last hour, my dick was begging for some relief.

Then the sudden realization of the moment hit me. As I turned and my erection broke the surface, I instantly felt the heat of eyes burning on my lower abdomen. I looked back and saw Melissa sitting there, slowly licking her lips, practically drooling at my member. I glanced over towards Taylor and saw her transfixed on my now hardened cock, slowly eyeing it up and down its length. As I walked inside to go get changed, I heard one of the girls say "oh my god" and quickly I threw the towel around me and headed through the door.

I walked down the hall towards the room I had gotten changed in when I heard a whimpering sound coming from behind a closed door to my right. The voices were muffled but it sounded like Candace and Brittney was discussing something and Candace seemed upset, like she had been crying.

I wanted to open the door and see if everything was alright, but I didn't know if it was my place to interrupt, so I held back and calmly walked down the hall to get changed. After quickly changing into a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt, I went and got myself ready for bed.

Heading down the hall I noticed that the house had gone quiet as I guessed everyone else had headed to bed. As I approached the living area where I would be sleeping, I noticed that one of the girls had gotten me out a blanket and a pillow and had the fireplace going. The house now seemed quiet and had a calming, relaxing, peaceful tone to it, the snow still slowly falling outside.

It had been a very interesting day for sure and a small smile crept across my face. I was glad that my plane was grounded and I ended up here. At least I had a story that none of the guys back on base was ever going to believe. I laid my head down on the pillow and allowed myself to drift off to sleep, dreaming about the beautiful women that I had been surrounded by.

I had been asleep for a little while, visions of these absolutely stunning women floating through my head, replaying the moment over and over of the 2 girls in the hot tub exposing their tits to me, causing me to dreamingly awake with a raging hard on. I decided that with all the stimulation I had earlier today that I would quickly just rub one out and head back to sleep.

As I lay there trying to regain my senses, I noticed a cool air around my dick and thighs, as if my shorts I had worn to bed were somehow missing in action. Shortly after coming to this realization, I felt a warm sensation near my now hardened member. It was hot, smooth, wet, and seemingly ever so painfully slowly working its way up and down my shaft. I moved my hand lower to investigate the sensation around my lower member when I felt movement on the couch. I reached down and fell the flowing hair of someone sliding up and down my waist and torso. I grabbed a handful of hair, now enjoying the feeling being placed on my cock. I looked downwards to see her red hair glowing in the light of the fireplace, lighting the room with a subtle warm glow. Upon grabbing a handful of Melissa's hair, the sexy red head turned up to look me in the eyes and ever so slowly proceeded to engulf my hard cock in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I moaned as I laid my head back down.

I had been with a few girls, but no one had the skills that this woman possessed. The slow movements of her tongue, the gentle suction from her lips, the stroking of her hands as she matched the movements her mouth was making, sliding ever so gracefully up and down. This woman could suck a dick like a professional. The previous partners I had been with could not have ever prepared me for the sensual onslaught this woman was now placing on my hard cock.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned in-between strokes. As my cock slipped from between her lips, she turned and smiled. "This has to be the nicest dick I have ever seen." She said before lowering her mouth back to my awaiting member.

I was always constantly aware of my body, but the one area where I knew I had nothing to worry about was my cock. Like all young men, I measured it and when fully hard it's a touch over 8 inches in length and has a decent amount of thickness to it. The main shaft is about the thickness of an empty cardboard toilet paper roll with a nice head to it. It had a very slight curve upwards and always seemed to be as hard as a steel rod when fully erect.

I placed one hand on the side of her head, wrapping my fingers in her hair as she continued her advance. Inch by inch seemed to slide ever deeper into her mouth until I felt the head of my cock at the back of her mouth. I felt her slowly pull back and my dick made a little pop and it slipped from her wanting lips. She took both hands and wrapped them around my shaft, jerking them up and down its length. Looking up at me with this sexy smile, she then released my cock and leaned back on the couch.

Melissa was wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of red lace panties, while not a thong, still seemed like her ass was trying to devour them. She reached the hem of her shirt and gently lifted it above her head and threw it across the room to the floor.

Having discarded her top and now sitting on my legs wearing only the little pair of underwear, Melissa leaned forward, again grabbing my cock in her hand and proceeded to lower her mouth back to my throbbing dick. I looked down at her and gently reached under to grab a hold of her tits. The feeling of her tits was almost as incredible as the world class blowjob I was now receiving. I held and circled each one and gently flicked each nipple. This seemed to excite her more as I heard her moan with a mouthful of cock, and noticed her other hand trailing down her stomach, coming to rest on the front of her panties. She slowly slid the fabric aside and started to rub a finger up and down her pussy, which I could barely see in the firelight as she was bent over.