All Comments on 'A Matter Of Trust Ch. 02'

by greeneyelove

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trust and love

Wow! Gently told - with a passion. What an amazing tale. Well done - no, very well done!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just 1 word fits your story

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sublime

this story will be one of my keepers for ever. Thank you very much, I've never read anything so full of beauty and sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Matter of Trust

Excellent work....You have a great talent, continue to use it. I will be looking for more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful story

A excellently written romance! Gives hope to those of us that bear scars bad enough to create doubts in us that we'll ever find someone that we can share our love with. Mine came from a fire thirty years ago caused by a short out of an electrical system, and cover over 70 percent of my body, and yes, the scars are still quite vivid. No, I never found that special woman, but I'm still looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
her love held him in a firm chain of control

Wonderful tale... her unconditional love held him in a grip of control that he never could acheive with all his gadgets.

lildragonlildragonabout 17 years ago
Thank You

You touched my heart. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so beautiful

oh I do absolutly love this story you are an amazing writer please keep it up and write more soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Beautiful, heartfelt storyof love and trust. Well written and well loved.

fortunamajorfortunamajorabout 16 years ago
my fullest compliments

to you greeneyelove! this is a heck of a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful tale. it truly touched me, and I am still struck by how you've managed to convey the characters' emotions so well that I as the reader felt it too. Congratulations on this work!!

lildragonlildragonover 14 years ago
Oh Wow

It was perfect. I cried along with them. Thank you for touching my heart.

sweetprincess0687sweetprincess0687almost 14 years ago
OMG

Quite frankly, this was one of the BEST stories I have read on here...It brought tears to my eyes.

gravyruggravyrugalmost 13 years ago
As lovely as it is

and it really is, this story seriously needs an editor. There are only minor problems, misspellings, wrong words, minor grammar issues, but there are enough of them that they started to take me out of the story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
Great Beauty & the Beast Love Story

Great love story with a happy ending to show that love can prevail.

Definitely a 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous