A-Mazing Ch. 03

Story Info
Maze goes after Ella.
7.3k words
4.7
3.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Lucifer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Ella Lopez was having a great day, until she received a text which would change her life forever. Namely, a text from the woman known as Mazikeen, or just simply Maze. It hadn't been easy getting that woman's number, but Ella prided herself on being persistent. Now soon she would find herself wondering if she made a mistake, as the message came with an attachment, and the words 'you would look pretty in this'.

Which made her blush slightly, and then swoon at the compliment. Everyone liked compliments, but they were always special coming from a beautiful woman. Maybe especially Maze. Without giving it much thought, she opened the attachment, and then her face fell as was presented with a very familiar picture of herself. One in which she was completely naked, and posing for the camera.

"Something wrong?" Chloe frowned.

"What? No!" Ella blurted out unconvincingly, then forced a smile at her co-worker as she tried to reassure her, "It's fine. I'm fine."

"Uh-huh." Chloe replied unconvincingly, before softly adding, "You know, if you need to go somewhere, and talk, I'm here for you. You know that, right?"

"Right. Thanks Chloe." Ella smiled more easily this time, and then insisted, "But seriously, don't worry. It's nothing I can't handle."

Honestly, she wasn't so sure of that, but she was in the middle of a crime scene at the time, and couldn't exactly abandon her post to deal with someone she thought was her friend sending her one of her own nudes. Yes, they weren't super close or anything, but Ella wasn't sure why Maze was doing this all of a sudden.

Or why she sent her a few more of her own pics, along with some very suggestive messages. And some which were just downright pornographic. Which initially she couldn't do anything about, and Ella wasn't even sure what she would do when she got off of work. Although for better or for worse, it didn't come to that, as once she returned to the police station, she found the intimidating woman simply known as Maze waiting for her in her lab.

"Hey..." Maze grinned mischievously, enjoying the shocked look on the other woman's face, "Get any interesting messages lately?"

"Maze, what the hell!" Ella whined, quickly closing and locking the door, and then closing the blinds for good measure, before she held up her phone and pointed at the first photos she could bring up, "What is this? How did you get this? Did DJ post them on the Internet? Because if he did, I swear to the big guy that I'll..."

"Woa, woa, woa, relax." Maze said, finding it ironic that she was the one trying to de-escalate the situation, "I stole your phone, okay? I stole it, and sent it's contents to me. Honestly, I didn't think it would be that easy to find dirt on you, but wow, you need to keep a closer eye on your things. And get a better password. Or maybe just don't keep that stuff on your phone? I mean, I can get away with that shit, but you?"

There was a brief pause as Ella just stared at Maze with disbelief, then she questioned, "But... why? Why do you want dirt on me?"

"Well, I figured this was going to be easy, so I thought it would make it more interesting." Maze shrugged, before grinning, "And it turns out I was right. Mmmmmmmmm, you really are my kind of girl. I mean, nudes are one thing, but oh, you have a real treasure chest of stuff on there. Girls, guys, threesomes AND anal? Wow, you've got a lot of porn here. Ohhhhhhhhhh, I love it. Especially the homemade stuff you're in. And to think, Chloe made me promise not to lay a finger on you, because she thought that you were too innocent. She didn't want me to corrupt you, mmmmmmmmmm, when you're well past that. In fact, you're going to fit perfectly into my collection of sluts. And you'll love it. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, you're gonna love being one of my dirty little sluts."

There was another brief pause as Ella just stared at Maze with disbelief, then she blushed and lowered her head, before looking up shyly and softly replying, "Okay."

"Okay?" Maze questioned mockingly, before pushing, "I'm going to need a little more than that."

"Yes please. I, I wanna be your slut." Ella admitted with another blush, although she managed to sound rather confident as she added, "And if you wanted to fuck me, all you had to do... was ask."

"Really?" Maze grinned immediately.

"Really." Ella confirmed softly, before admitting, "Well, I could've done without my phone being stolen first. And those pictures. That gave me a fright. I thought you were going to blackmail me into something much worse. But sex with a beautiful woman? Hell yeah, I can do that. You're a top, right? Because either way, I'm good. In fact, I kind of hope you're not."

"I am." Maze said firmly, taking a menacing step forward as she added, "And when I'm through with you, you will never want to be anything but my little bottom."

Ella gulped softly, then summoned all of her courage again, so she could cheekily reply, "You're welcome to try."

"Oh, I'll do more than try, you uppity little slut." Maze growled, taking another menacing step forward, "And we can start with you kissing my feet. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, get down on your knees and kiss my fucking boots, you little bitch. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, prove just how badly you want the privilege of eating my pussy."

"Okay." Ella blushed, and began doing as she was told, before she was corrected.

"That's yes, Mistress Mazikeen, to the likes of you." Maze pushed again.

Yet another brief pause, then Ella softly said, "Yes, Mistress Mazikeen."

While 'Mistress Mazikeen' was being pretty hardcore about all of this, Ella still considered herself lucky just to be given the privilege of getting down onto her knees, and kissing the feet of this incredibly beautiful woman. She'd had quite a colourful past, but going the submissive was a rarity for her. One that she embraced full force, as she did with most things.

Oh yes, Ella loved every single second of getting down onto her knees, and pressing her lips to the feet of Mistress Mazikeen. In her own lab, no less. Which wasn't very sanitary of her, and she was breaking all kinds of codes, but it wouldn't be the first time. And really, who could blame her? Public sex was so hot, because it was against the rules, and it was definitely the kind of rule which she loved breaking.

Hopefully, she would be allowed the privilege of showing Mistress Mazikeen everything else she could do with her mouth, right here in the lab. Or maybe in the car, on the way to Mistress Mazikeen's place? Or hers. Whatever, Ella was just going to take whatever came next, as it came. Of course, she also did her best to focus on the task at hand. After all, why would any Dom waste their time with her, if she didn't do a good job with the first task she was given?

Which was why she really put her all into kissing every inch of those boots, either while looking up pleadingly at the intimidating top, or just closing her eyes to savour the moment. It was hard to tell whether she was supposed to be literally begging to eat pussy, and while she was happy to do it, given where they were, she was kind of glad that the other woman decided she didn't have too.

"I suppose that will do." Maze said dryly, after a few long minutes of allowing Ella the privilege of grovelling at her feet, "Now, why don't you show me what you can really do with that pretty little mouth of yours?"

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella eagerly replied and obeyed.

Maze was very tempted to demand that Ella literally beg for it, or even order the little human to slide her lips all over her Demoness body. However, she wasn't in the mood to be teased. At least not to that degree. No, she wanted to feel a tongue on her cunt right the fuck now, and to her delight, that was exactly what she got.

And best of all, all she had to do was undo her pants, and pull them in her underwear down to her knees. The plan had been to then reach down, grab a handful of dark locks, and then shove the other brunette's face directly into her cunt, but to her delight, she didn't get the chance, because seemingly sweet and innocent Ella Lopez was already shooting her head upwards, and then forward so she could get in the right position.

To be fair, out of the two of them Ella was definitely more motivated to make sure not to waste time on such useless things as hesitance. After all, only one of them could lose their job over this, and it certainly wasn't The Bounty Hunter. Although, if anything, Ella should be promoted for such wonderful hospitality, Maze thought with a wicked chuckle, as she felt exactly what she most wanted in that moment, namely a tongue, pressing softly yet firmly against her cunt.

Better yet she felt it slowly make it's way upwards with a surprising, yet intoxicating, level of confidence, which had the powerful Demon crying out in pure pleasure. Which was by no means deafening, but given where they were it was probably much louder than it should have been.

Honestly Maze was a little embarrassed that this sweet little thing was able to get that kind of reaction out of her so quickly and easily. Promising herself she would do better, the proud Demoness gritted her teeth, and did her best to keep her following sounds reasonably soft. Both as not to alert whoever else was in the building, and to make it clear who was in charge around here.

Both of which she arguably achieved by backing them towards the door, until she was leaning up against it. Sadly, the door opened outwards, meaning that Maze couldn't easily block it with her body, but she could grab onto the handle, and hopefully keep it closed, as a last resort. At least while in this position.

Once in that position, it allowed Maze just to relax, and enjoy what was happening to her. Which was easy, given the tremendous tongue work she was getting right from the start. It admittedly could have been faster when it came to getting her off, as apart from the first lick Ella more or less completely ignored her clit.

However, it was rather hard to care about that, when it felt so very good. Hell, Maze even found herself rewarding the talented little pussy licker by gently stroking those dark locks, which were still within her fingertips. Admittedly she did that without meaning too, at first, but she was happy to keep doing it, as it was a good way to remind Ella of her place. Besides, it was nice to get some more encouragement, given she was doing her best.

Ella was grateful, if a little disappointed, with this. She really loved this job, and didn't want to lose it. On the other hand, it was easy to get lost in sex, especially with someone as beautiful and sexy as Mistress Mazikeen. Oh yes, Ella wanted to hear more wonderful sounds of pleasure from this goddess of a woman.

And knowingly, there was a lot of chatter outside, somewhat making it hard to hear the sound that Mistress Mazikeen was making. Even though there was probably good thing for them, overall. So for now, the lab tech would simply have to be content with what little sounds she could hear, and the wonderful feeling of her hair being stroked.

Of course, her main focus throughout this wonderful experience, was Mistress Mazikeen's pussy. Ella tried to be good, keeping her main focus on licking it, but that was really, really hard when she was tasting something so overwhelmingly wonderful. Oh yes, Ella had been blessed to taste a lot of pussy in her time, and a lot of cock for that matter, and yet, she wasn't sure she'd ever tasted anything quite as good as this.

Which really had her mouth-watering at the thought of how this incredible woman's girl cum would taste. Which in turn, almost had her giving in to the urge to make her cum as soon as possible. In fact, a big part of her did want that, and given their surroundings, it might actually be for the better.

However, in the end Ella just didn't have the heart to rush this. After all, this was a special occasion. Her first time tasting Mistress Mazikeen's pussy. The first time tasting her new Mistress. Admittedly, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that the other brunette had simply said that stuff as a way to mess with her, or even just turn them both on.

But Gosh, Ella really, really hoped that she had been telling the truth, because having a Dom like Mistress Mazikeen was a dream come true. Like, her most forbidden dreams ever, which even she hadn't had the guts to pursue. Which made her think of the other things which her new Mistress might do to her, once this particular act was over.

Which was actually really dangerous, as it caused Ella to become lost in her thoughts and feelings for a few long minutes. Luckily she had done this enough for her body to go into autopilot, dishing out several gentle, soft licks to the yummy little pussy of her new Mistress in the process.

However, she was trying to impress her, as if she didn't, maybe Mistress Mazikeen would go looking for a sub who was actually capable of concentrating on their work. After all, surely this Goddess could have anyone she wanted? Which in turn pushed Ella to refocus her efforts on making this incredible Dom feel as good as possible, and eventually to make her cum nice and hard.

Maze was going to cum, if she had to kill every human in this building. Apart from Ella, of course. And Chloe. Oh who was she kidding? She couldn't just go around killing innocent humans. Or at least, not anymore. Partly because there would be consequences, but mostly because her time on Earth had significantly softened her. God, she hated that fact, but it was true.

But that wasn't the point. No, the point was that nothing was going to stop her from cumming, or take this wonderful mouth and tongue away from her before she was ready for them to go. Which was why she keeping a hand on the back of Ella's head, ready to hold it in place if needs be, and in the meantime, encouraging her latest conquest with gentle strokes to that pretty little head of hers.

Thankfully, it seemed that Ella had completely lost herself to the joy of eating pussy. Not that Maze could blame her, given that she'd had centuries to indulge in that particular joy, and all her previous and current sex slaves had loved her flavour. And this little rug muncher was no different. No, clearly Ella loved it as she didn't wait for permission to pick up her pace.

She waited a decent amount of time to do so, and it was really the kind of thing which a good Dom would punish their sub for. However, everything the much younger girl was doing was just so amazing, it was impossible to complain. And God knows the Demon didn't want to stop it, so she allowed this cute little human to have this small victory over her.

If it could be called that, given Maze was the one who was being pushed closer to orgasm with seemingly every little thing that Ella did. But maybe especially, the way that she increased the attention to her clit. Oh yes, while she had lingered on it during the first lick, for quite a while there she had refrained, allowing Maze to just enjoy the pussy licking itself.

Which was a wonderful surprise under the circumstances, but inevitably Ella started sliding her tongue over Maze's clit with every other lick, which eventually became every lick. Around the same time she took it into her mouth, sucking on it, pushing the Dom to the very edge of orgasm. So much so, all she could really do, was make sure what happened next seemed like her idea.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it, lick me just like that! Just like fucking that! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl. Ah fuck!" Maze moaned, breaking the silence which had fallen between them. She then repeated those words, in some form or another, before finally adding, "Now make me cum. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your cute little face! Oh yes! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, good girl, more, more, more, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, show me what you've got. Show me everything, and prove you're worthy to be my lezzie bitch! Oh yes, fucking prove it by making me cum! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, AH FUCK!"

Again, given where they were and what they were doing, Maze was being too loud, but she was less embarrassed about that, considering she was about to cum. Hell, it was hard to truly care about anything at times like this, although to her credit, she was still able to at least tone herself down a little bit, just so that nothing would ruin her orgasm.

And thankfully, nothing did, Ella pushing her tongue inside her as deep as it would go, and then fucking her with it until she finally went over the edge. Maze was even proud of herself for holding back for as long as she did, so she could savour that wonderful feeling. Then to her delight, she got to savour it a few times after that, as Ella completely devoted herself to making her new top cum multiple times.

Ella was somewhat disappointed it took her so long to make Mistress Mazikeen cum. On the other hand, she would expect nothing less, but incredible stamina from this Sex Goddess, and there was definitely an upside to it. Namely, that she got to enjoy the incredible feeling of her tongue sliding in and out of that welcoming fuck hole.

Although she got a little carried away with it. So much so, that she just couldn't pull her tongue out fast enough when Mistress Mazikeen finally came. However, all things considered, she felt she swallowed a decent amount of that precious liquid, and continued to do so, as once that first climax was over with, she went right back to working on that tasty treat, both to get more of what was being offered, and just to please her top.

As a result, Ella's face became covered with cum, and her stomach became full of it. Which made her feel like she was being marked as Mistress Mazikeen's sex slave. Something which this intimidating woman was hopefully serious about, because Ella had never wanted anything more in that moment.

Partly because she had no doubt that Mistress Mazikeen could effortlessly make her cum in this moment. Hell, maybe even just with a look, given how worked up she was. Although she hoped it would be more than that. That this wonderful Dom would fuck her slutty little holes with her tongue, fingers, and anything else she could get her hands on. God, just the thought of that was almost enough to make her cum.

It was certainly the kind of thinking that she could easily get lost in, and for better or for worse, that's exactly what happened for a few long minutes. Luckily, Ella's body was well trained for this, and went into autopilot, doing everything she could to make Mistress Mazikeen cum hard and frequently. Even if that was just rubbing her face into the other woman's cunt.

Hell, anything that worked, right? Although that became less and less of a choice, as Mistress Mazikeen started pushing Ella's face as deep into her pussy as it would go, and eventually even grinding herself against it. Oh fuck, she was literally being face fucked by this Goddess of a woman! And she loved every single second of it.

The only real downside was that got her dangerously close to knocking Ella out, and even then, she kind of welcomed it, given that it would be one incredible story to tell. Or maybe just something to remember when she was alone and lonely. And horny. But she was definitely glad when she was pulled away from that tasty treat, and upwards into a hungry pair of lips.

Admittedly, she would have liked a little longer to catch her breath, but it was impossible to complain when someone like Mistress Mazikeen was kissing her that passionately. Especially when she was tearing Ella's clothes off in the process, allowing her access to the places that so desperately needed the attention of Mistress Mazikeen.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers