A-Mazing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever been fucked in the ass?" Maze bluntly asked when she ended the kiss, clearly trying to shock the seemingly innocent girl.

Which almost had Ella lying, but believing that Mistress Mazikeen would be able to tell, she answered honestly, "Yes."

"Oh." Maze said flatly, voicing her disapproval, "That's disappointing. I love popping cherries."

"Well, I have never been ass fucked by a girl before." Ella offered.

"I'll take it." Maze grumbled, although she was still clearly upset, "Bend over! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bend over, in the middle of your lab, give me your sweet little ass! Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna fuck it better than any man ever has. I guarantee that."

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella eagerly replied and obeyed.

Maze had already had the presence of mind of hiding a strap-on in this place, confident that she could persuade Ella to give up her ass, in exchange for the privilege of cumming for her. Admittedly, she kind of hoped it would take more work than this, but there was definitely something to be said for having such an innocent seeming girl bent over for her at the slightest little push.

Especially as Ella's pants and panties were down around her ankles, meaning that Maze got the perfect view of that cute little booty. Something she remained focused on while she retrieved her favourite dildo, strapped it onto herself, and then covered it in lube. Then she further teased her latest conquest, by slowly approaching her from behind, squeezing her butt and then giving her a compliment.

"Cute." Maze purred with a wicked chuckle, adding while beginning to fondle those cheeks, "Just like the rest of you."

"Thanks." Ella whimpered, before crying out as her ass was roughly smacked.

"What was that?" Maze pushed.

"Thank you, Mistress Mazikeen?" Ella quickly and cautiously replied.

"Better." Maze said dismissively, fondling those cheeks for another few long seconds, before spreading them apart, "Your butt hole is also cute, but closed. Your back hole should never be closed. No, mmmmmmmmmm, a real slut's ass hole should always be stretched open with a toy, or a cock, or just too gaping to close. Or at least, the asses of my sluts are. And you want to be my slut, don't you Ella?"

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella eagerly replied and obeyed, before adding with a moan of, "Please keep my butt hole stretched, so it can be a good little fuck hole for you."

"Oh, I will..." Maze promised, with a wicked chuckle, before getting right up to Ella's ear and whispering, "But... it gives me a great excuse to do this!"

"What's tha... OH GOD! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thank you, Mistress Mazikeen?" Ella cried out joyfully.

Which had Maze grinning directly against Ella's ass hole, after dropping down to her knees and burying her face in between those cheeks. Something which was arguably submissive, but Maze didn't care, this was so much fun. And just as she said, a great way to provide a little extra preparation for what was to come.

Maybe even too much, given just how long she spent just simply sliding her tongue over Ella's back door. Hell, she didn't even go straight for her target, choosing instead to spend a few long minutes sliding it up and down the other woman's ass crack, before finally focusing on that forbidden hole. Albeit, after spitting on it, to make things extra nasty.

The Demoness then settled into giving a long, drawn-out rim job, which had the weak little human whimpering, gasping and moaning so beautifully for her. Which was so cute that honestly Maze probably spent too long on it. No, she definitely did. But to be fair, it was mostly Ella's fault, for having a tasty little butt hole.

So much so, Maze was considering switching holes, so she could find out what this girl's pussy tasted like. However, there would be plenty of time for that later. Right now she wanted to break Ella Lopez in good and proper. Which pushed her to start swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, and even push it inside. Of course, she didn't get very far, but it was a nice little tease of things to come.

Then, without warning Maze replaced her tongue with a finger, moaning as that finger violated that hole, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, this is going to be so much fun for me."

"I'm glad I please you, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella moaned cheekily, even looking back at her new top as she did so.

"Well, aren't you sweet..." Maze said dryly, before ordering with a light smack to Ella's booty, "In that case, spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, give your new Mistress room to work on your tight little butt hole. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, and make sure she gets the best look at your slutty little ass hole stretching for her."

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella moaned and obeyed.

It was very tempting to give Ella's butt a harder smack than that, or ideally a couple of them, but again, they were really pushing their luck here, so Maze decided to take it easy on her. At least for now. Besides, in a way, the initial pain of stretching Ella's ass out would be punishment enough. Or at least, it should be.

It would for most people, but to Maze's delight, it seemed this seemingly sweet girl was a bit of a butt slut. Something which was further proven as she added an additional finger, and pumped them in and out with a response of pure pleasure from her latest conquest. And somehow it was more or less the same thing when she replaced those fingers with her strap-on.

Ella moaned, whimpered, and then bit her lip as she felt something bigger knocking on her back door, for the first time in a long time. And this time, it wasn't attached to a guy, but a girl, who's cock would never go soft. Which somewhat made this whole thing easier on Ella, as the thrill of doing something so naughty brushed away any feeling of fear or hesitation for this act.

Also the fact that she was doing it with someone she knew made it more comfortable, the fact that she hadn't done this in a while made the anticipation exquisite. So much so, that she actually let out a cry of pleasure when Mistress Mazikeen finally began pushing forwards, and thus starting to stretch that forbidden hole.

That cry was mostly of anticipation of what was to come. However, there was a twisted part of Ella which actually got off on the pain and humiliation she felt from having her most private hole stretched open for an invading object. Something which Mistress Mazikeen gave them both plenty of time to savour, until ultimately, the head of that dildo slid through Ella's ass hole, and into her rectum.

Admittedly, that did get a cry of mostly pain out of her, but even then, she always enjoyed it on some level. Especially as Mistress Mazikeen gave her plenty of time to relax and get used to it, and more importantly once again savour this incredibly twisted moment. And it was the same story for the butt stuffing, and initial ass fucking.

Of course, Ella would expect nothing less from Mistress Mazikeen. Because seriously, this goddess of a woman could easily be mistaken for a Professional Dominatrix, and Ella was 100% sure if she ever had a experience with a Professional Dominatrix, they wouldn't be even half as skilled and confident as Mistress Mazikeen was.

Something which was proven by just how easily the Dom caused her new sub's ass to relax, and eventually accept every single inch of her big dick inside of it. God, Ella even found herself enjoying every single moment of it, although maybe especially the moment that those thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing that Ella's bowels were now completely stuffed with the other woman's strap-on cock.

Again, this was something both women savoured for a few long minutes, before Mistress Mazikeen slowly pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide out of that forbidden hole, only for it to be pushed right back in again a few long seconds later.

This process was then repeated over and over again, Mistress Mazikeen effortlessly establishing a steady rhythm, as she butt fucked Ella. Oh fuck, Ella's previous anal lovers hadn't been bad by any stretch of the imagination, even if it was mostly the mental high of what they were doing which caused her to cum. But this was so good right from the get-go, that the lab tech felt like she was moments away from promising to be The Bounty Hunter's anal bitch forever.

Maze had come here today for that exact purpose, confident that sweet little Ella Lopez would be an easy conquest for her. However, she had underestimated just how easy a conquest that she would truly be. Honestly, it was almost disappointing.

After all, there were few things more satisfying than corrupting a cute little church girl, and introducing her to sin and debauchery, which she had been avoiding her entire life, and would probably do so again without the presence of her precious Mistress Mazikeen. But Ella wasn't quite the repressed prude that Maze was normally meeting when she bedded a church girl. No, if anything, Chloe had been more of the prudish type.

Naturally, it was hard to maintain a shred of disappointment, when getting to fuck another girl in the ass, an added her to her growing collection of sex slaves. Especially when this was a very special edition, which would only help her when it came to showing Chloe Decker her true purpose in life.

And who knows, maybe they would be especially lucky, and the Detective would catch them in the act. Now, wouldn't that be something? Of course, Maze was determined that would happen one way or another. But there were definitely advantages to it truly being a spontaneous moment. Especially as she was sure that Ella wouldn't be much more submissive once she was fully broken in and trained, and would at this point say anything she had to for this twisted act to continue.

However, that was one downside to doing this in such a public place. Because Maze would love to be taunting her little pet right now, she really would. Unfortunately, she couldn't risk it. Not when she was so close to completing Ella's submission. And, she had a nasty tendency to get carried away when it came to dishing out verbal humiliation with anal sex.

Which might even result in making Ella cum, without forcing her to beg for it. AKA, the final part of her submission to her. And of course, Maze couldn't be having that, so she did her best to make sure they stayed as quiet as possible, as long as possible. Which wasn't very, considering what they were doing, but at least she tried, right?

The poor little lab geek didn't exactly make it easy either. No, Maze had to pretty much spend the entire time covering Ella's mouth with her hand, and occasionally growling at her to be quiet. Admittedly, this was a sign of just what a great job Maze was truly doing with her latest conquest. And it meant that she got to press her boobs into her back, kiss her neck, and use her other hand to feel her up, all of which increased the dominance she was feeling.

But it was the principle of the thing. Oh well, she would just have to use this as an excuse to bend Ella over her knee, WHEN she got her back to her place. Oh yes, this poor little human didn't know it yet, but with every little sound she made she guaranteed punishment for herself later.

Ella felt like she was being punished right now. Punished with the most intense pleasure she had ever known. God, she had always known on some level that Maze would be great at sex, but this? This was out of this world. Maybe even heaven sent? Yes, Mistress Mazikeen had too secretly be an angel. Sent here to watch Lucifer, maybe?

It was a funny thought, one Ella tried to focus on, along with a lot of other things she deemed non-sexy, just so that this whole experience could last as long as possible. Oh yes, this might be torturous, but she never wanted it to end. And more importantly, she desperately wanted to please Mistress Mazikeen, who was very highly in her element here, and loving every second of it.

Which was probably how she acted with everyone she had sex, but Ella couldn't resist finding it at least a little hopeful. Sure, Mistress Mazikeen probably wasn't the settling down type, but Ella could work with that. Because as much as she wanted a long-term romance, there was definitely something to be said for having a regular fuck buddy.

And well, she'd never had a Mistress before, and was liking the idea more and more as the seconds ticked by. Especially during that incredibly skilful butt fucking. Oh yes, that ass pounding made Ella the anal bitch of Mistress Mazikeen long before she said the words. And when the time came, all her Mistress had to do was give her a little push.

"Cum for me, you little slut!" Maze growled into Ella's ear, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, cum for me, and be my slut! My sexy little butt slut! Oh yeah, I own your ass now, Ella! You're mine, and I'm going to fuck you however I want, whenever I want, and wherever I want! Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and maybe, just maybe, next time it will be with you bent over Chloe's desk, in front of everyone. You'd like that, wouldn't you, bitch? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, sweet little Ella Lopez is a nasty little whore who loves this shit! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, that's it! Cum for me, like the anal whore you are! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fucking cum!"

Thankfully, before poor Ella could become too loud, her new Mistress covered her mouth with one hand, and then used the other to lift herself upwards slightly, so she could dramatically increase the force of the butt ramming. And while the lab tech was already missing the feeling of her owner's body against hers more directly, it was well worth the sacrifice for the increase in pleasure.

Especially because it meant that she got to cum. Oh God, she was going to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass for Mistress Mazikeen! Just a thought which might've been enough to make Ella cum without an additional stimulation, but when combined with the brutal anal pounding that she was receiving, she was an absolute goner.

Unsurprisingly, when it finally hit, it was perhaps the most intense climax of Ella's life. Also unsurprisingly, it wasn't the last. No, Mistress Mazikeen effortlessly made her cum multiple times, eventually robbing the poor woman of the ability to think coherently. However, while she could still think, Ella beamed happily, that she had such a skilled Mistress.

Thought how lucky she was to be owned by such a goddess. And was determined more than ever that she would do whatever it took to make this incredible top happy. Which would hopefully involve taking it up the butt from this incredible rectum wrecker on a daily basis, along with many, many other things. Something which she was sure was pretty much a guarantee.

Maze loved butt fucking her conquests. What better way to prove her superiority over them? To prove she owned them? That they were her bitches? Well actually, she had several ways of doing that, but this was by far her favourite, And this one was very, very satisfying.

However, it wasn't quite as satisfying as ass fucking the first woman, her sweet Eve, and it certainly couldn't quite compare to fucking Chloe Decker up the ass. And Maze had many other sluts in her collection, which were in desperate need of regular butt fuckings. So sadly, as much as part of her might have loved to do this forever, she would never be that cruel to her needy little anal whores.

That being said, or thought, as the case may be, Ella could easily reach Maze's top 10 butt sluts list. Maybe even somewhere in the top 5, if she could keep cumming hard and frequently like this. Oh yes, this sweet little thing was literally squirting her cum all over the floor of her lab, and the centre table, which she was currently bending over. And she was making such wonderful noises.

Sure, they were too loud, but even if they were discovered, the entire precinct at this point couldn't stop Maze from literally ruining Ella's ass, to the point that not even an angel would be able to fix it. Not completely, anyway. Oh yes, this bitch's ass would forever be a loose and sloppy fuck hole, and the property of Mistress Mazikeen. Something which this tiny human would think about whenever she sat down.

Of course, that idea, and the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, the feeling of those well-rounded butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing someone else, was more than enough to make her cum too. As always, she had held back for as long as she could, but even a top of her calibre had their limits. Besides, it wasn't like this was the end of the road.

No, she was easily able to push herself through several incredible climaxes. Not a record amount, but it was still up to her standards. An easily enough to make the poor little human collapse in exhaustion, unable to take any more of the ecstasy she was getting. Which was a shame, but not surprising.

Poor Ella hadn't been properly trained to take a butt fucking from Mistress Mazikeen. Or anything else, for that matter. But that would change, real soon. Oh yes, Maze fully intended to take Ella back to her place, where they could continue this wonderful training session. Sadly, that meant stopping the anal pounding, at least for now.

Although when she did, Mistress Mazikeen made sure to bury every single inch of her dick as deep into that booty as it would go with one last hard thrust, which just made the poor little human cum one last time. She then gave her a few long seconds to recover, before spreading those cheeks herself, and slowly beginning to pull her cock from that well pounded bitch hole.

After a few long seconds, Maze smacked that booty, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me my handiwork."

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella whimpered softly and obeyed.

Ella was greatly embarrassed by this, but she didn't hesitate to obey. Well, she did, but that was mostly because she was just really, really tired. Hell, for a few long seconds there, she thought she would never move again. But for better or for worse, the humiliation of this act reinvigorated her, especially when Mistress Mazikeen took the dildo all the way out of her butt, leaving her most intimate hole gaping obscenely wide open.

It then stayed that way for quite a while, as a testament to just how well Mistress Mazikeen had fucked it. Something which the other woman actually took photos of. Which Ella wanted to stop, but she was too tired and broken to say anything. So she just lay there and let it happened, feeling weirdly happy that she was pleasing her new top in the process.

Something that was obvious, given the smile on Maze's face as she ordered, "Good girl, now suck my dick. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it clean of all of your ass cream. There's a good bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, become an ass to mouth bitch for me, Ella. Please your Mistress Mazikeen, by taking that butt flavoured cock into your mouth."

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Ella whimpered softly and obeyed.

This was actually something new for Ella, and while she felt she should protest, she had to admit a twisted part of her was curious to try this. And to her relief, it wasn't nearly as nasty as she had feared it would be. No, in fact, the moment she wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo, just to let out a moan of pleasure at the taste of her own ass.

Something which could never have guessed going into this that she would do. Or at that volume, had Ella blushing, and the idea that someone would finally hear them, and come in to find that her ass hole was gaping open, and she was sucking a cock strapped around the waist of Mistress Mazikeen, making it very clear what they had just done. Which weirdly, just increased her adrenaline, and desire to do this more.