A-Mazing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's exactly what she did, give or take a few long seconds to savour the flavour of the deepest part of her bowels. Then she started bobbing her head up and down nice and slowly, taking another inch with every other bob of her head, and thus trying to put on a good show for Mistress Mazikeen. Thankfully she seemed to be succeeding, given the wide grin which was on Mistress Mazikeen's face.

Sadly she didn't receive more verbal encouragement, although that seem to be for the best for now. After all, they were very lucky to have gotten away with this for as long as they did, but they should really stop doing this. Or better yet, move this to a more secure location.

Luckily for her, that's exactly what happened. She wasn't normally the kind of girl that snuck home early, but then again, she also wasn't the kind of girl who spent the entire afternoon being fucked into submission by another woman. Or the type to go home with a woman after already having so much sex with her, to solidify her new role is that woman's plaything. Not that she was complaining.

No, Ella was incredibly honoured that Mistress Mazikeen even gave her the privilege of kissing her feet, let alone the other things they did that day. Truly wonderful, and overwhelming things, which guaranteed that Ella Lopez would never truly be the same again. And more importantly, she would forever be Mistress Mazikeen's bitch.