A Means to an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I was a damn fool to walk out on you and a damn fool not to listen to your excellent advice. But you don't have to worry; I've already got the ball rolling on my music career. What you saw in the bar was actually a part of that."

"Craig?" came a female's voice.

"Hey, sorry about runnin' out, Alison," Craig replied, turning to face her. "Alison, I'd like you to meet Jaime."

"A pleasure, young lady," she said, extending her hand.

"Likewise," Jaime replied. She now saw that this woman was older than she had pegged her back in the bar, probably in her mid-forties. Alison was gorgeous, yes, but would have to be a true cougar to have been pursuing a younger man like Craig in a romantic sense.

"Jaime, this is Alison Krauss, twenty-seven time Grammy winner and the most famous bluegrass artist in the world right now. She heard my band last night and asked for a one-on-one meeting with me. Turns out, she wants The Bums You Wanna Know to open for her east coast tour this fall!"

"What?! That's incredible!" Jaime squealed.

"Well, I just know Craig and his band are gonna be a huge hit, and I want to help 'em get there," Alison smiled. "Wait a sec, ain't you the gal that's been on the news lately? Fightin' some porno director out in LA?"

"Yeah, that's me," Jaime blushed.

"My hat's off to ya, young lady! Too many women all over this country just accept being beaten as a fact of life. Seein' you fight back makes me happier than ever. Kudos!"

"Thank you," Jaime replied.

"Craig, I'll leave my contact info with your dad. We can firm up the details anytime. Looks like you've got something more important goin' on for now," Alison said with a wink. "Y'all take care."

"Thanks, Alison," said Craig, shaking her hand as she left. Turning back to Jaime, he asked, "Wow, so um, are you back? Like, for good?"

"For good," Jaime giggled. "Gotta find a place to live, get my things moved from LA, but that shouldn't be too hard. I lived on the cheap out there."

"I'm glad. Does that mean you want there to be an... us?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely! Craig, I don't care where I live; all I want is you. However you'll have me, I'm yours, and yours alone."

"Mine alone? So that means-"

"I quit. I can't do that kind of work anymore, not after our time together. Damn, if that's what sex can be, I won't settle for anything less," Jaime replied. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out an envelope with Craig's name on it. "I got you a little present. Here, open it."

Pulling out the folded paper, Craig read aloud, "Laboratory test results for patient Jaime Little. Jaime, what is this?"

"After I decided to quit the business, I got one final checkup, a full workup of all possible STDs. I'm completely clean, Craig, and now, I'm all yours. No condoms, no worries. Just you and me."

Craig stood dumbfounded by her touching gesture. "Jaime... you're incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself, stud," Jaime replied.

After planting a long, passionate kiss on her lips, Craig whispered, "I love you, Jaime Little."

"I love you too, Craig." Taking his hand, she said, "Come on. There's someone I want you to meet."

*****

"Knock, knock," Jaime singsonged.

"Jaime! How'd it go?" Alexis asked.

"See for yourself," she replied, opening the door wider to reveal Craig.

"Hi," he said with a slight wave.

"He's back! Ohmagod, you got him back!" Alexis squealed, wrapping Jaime up in a tight hug.

"Yeah, yeah, he's back," Jaime giggled. "Craig, I'd like you to meet my best friend, Alexis Forrest, and my mentor and idol, Nina Hartley. Ladies, this is Craig McNeal."

"Delighted," Nina said, extending her hand.

"Likewise," he replied, shaking hers and extending his hand to Alexis.

"Oh, screw that! C'mere you!" Alexis said, grabbing him in an excited hug.

"Didn't I tell you she's a hugger?" Jaime giggled.

"Yep, you did," Craig laughed.

"Well come in, you two. Have a seat," Nina said, ushering them to the small loveseat in their hotel room. "Sorry we don't have anything to drink; we just got here this afternoon."

"That's ok! Jaime, why don't you run down to the vending machines and grab us some sodas?" Alexis replied with a sly grin on her face. "Give us a chance to interrogate your man."

"Fine, just be nice to him," Jaime sighed. "I had a hell of a time getting him back, and I don't need you two running him off again!"

"Go on, I'll be fine," Craig assured her, kissing her on the cheek as she left. As soon as the door closed, he turned to Nina and Alexis. "Ok, before she gets back, somethin' I need to talk to you two about."

"We're listening," Nina replied, raising her eyebrows.

"I know I fucked up big time last time Jaime was here, and I don't wanna make that same mistake again. I love her, and the truth is... she's the one I wanna wake up next to every mornin' the rest of my life. I believe we'd build a great life and a wonderful family together. With that in mind... I'd like to ask your permission to propose marriage to Jaime."

Alexis' smile disappeared, replaced by a look of incredulousness. "And why would Jaime need our permission to-"

"Alexis, if I'm right," Nina interrupted with a grin, "this is a sort of rite of passage in this part of the country. Is that right, Craig?"

"Yes ma'am. I realize Jaime doesn't need anyone's permission to marry whoever she wants, but I was raised with the understanding that there's a proper order to things. Down here, if you want a girl to marry you, you ask her family beforehand. It's a sign of respect; I understand that in marrying Jaime, I'm marrying her family as well. And seein' as how she doesn't have a biological family, I figured who better to ask than her closest friends?"

With a smile, Nina removed her glasses and wiped her eye. "Wow... Craig, that is incredibly sweet of you. You are right about that; Alexis and I wanted to come here and meet you to... size you up. Make sure you were the right fit for her. I suppose that does sort of make us her family."

Alexis nodded, no longer carrying a look of derision. "Looks like Jaime was telling the truth about you; you really are as genuine and down-to-earth as she says. Still, she does have a bit of naïveté about her, like in first taking that job with Rocco Macho. What assurance do we have that you won't take advantage of her success?"

"I understand that concern completely," Craig replied. "Jaime has told me that she's pretty self-sufficient, and I would never do anything to harm what she's built for herself. If she agrees to marry me, ours would be a family of mutual respect where we each pull our own weight. Matter of fact, I've already got steady work lined up for the rest of the year. Y'all ever heard of Alison Krauss and the Union Station Band?"

"Can't say that I have," Nina answered.

"They're one of the biggest bluegrass bands in the nation right now, and they want me and my band to travel with them, opening for each of their shows on their east coast tour. With a connection like that, other jobs and contracts will open up. Believe me, the last thing I want is for her to feel like I'm dependent on her or for her to be dependent on me. I want her as my partner, nothin' more, nothin' less."

"I'm back!" Jaime said as she entered. "They were out of everything except Diet Coke. Hope that's ok."

"That's perfect. Thank you, Jaime," Nina replied. "Oh, I just remembered I left something out in the car! Alexis, would you be a dear and give me a hand?"

"Of course! We'll be right back!" Alexis agreed, winking at Craig on the way.

As the door closed, Jaime said, "That was weird. What-"

Before she could finish, Craig had drawn her close, planting a long, sensuous kiss on her lips. He poured everything he had into that kiss, knowing what was about to happen. In the event she rejected him, at least they would have this moment.

"Jaime," he said as they parted, "I know I fucked up last time. Right here in this room, I made the stupidest mistake of my life, and it almost cost me the girl of my dreams. I ain't about to let her get away again. So far, you've been the one making grand gestures of affection, quittin' your job and comin' back after me, so now it's my turn." Moving down on one knee, Craig continued, "Jaime Little, will you marry me?"

Jaime stood in utter silence for several long moments, at first unable to believe this was actually happening. Only a squeeze to her hand reminded her that a question had been asked and needed an answer.

"EEEEEEEEEEK! YES, YES, YES!!!"

In an instant, Craig stood and scooped her up in his arms, savoring the feeling of her arms around his neck. A moment later, the hotel room door opened back up, bringing Nina and Alexis back into the room.


"Congrats, bestie!" Alexis squealed.

"We're so happy for you!" Nina agreed.

"Wait... you two knew?! How?!" Jaime demanded.

Alexis said, "While you were getting the drinks, Craig asked us for permission to propose to you. He said it's a custom to talk to a girl's family first, and-"

"You two are the best family I could've ever hoped for!" Jaime said. Hopping out of Craig's arms, she immediately wrapped her friends in a hug. "Thank you."

"All we want is the best life for you. And based on our little chat with Craig, he'll give you just that," Nina replied. "So, when's the big day?"

"Oh my god... I have no idea!" said Jaime. "I mean... I so don't want a big affair or anything like that. You two are my only real family. Seriously, I'd be content just going down to the courthouse tonight, Craig!"

"I agree with a small, intimate wedding, but I can do ya one better," Craig replied. "Tomorrow, let's you and me go down to the courthouse and apply for a marriage license. That'll take a few days to arrive, and once it does, we'll get married on the beach outside Dad's place. Whaddaya think?"

"Sounds perfect! Just you, me, my friends, your dad, and your band!"

"And that gives us time to give you a bachelorette party!" Alexis chimed in. "We have to send you off right!"

"Oh, you don't have to..." Jaime started.

"No, we get to," Nina corrected her. "Besides, after everything you've been through in the last few weeks, you've earned it. And since the wedding will be so soon, feel free to put together a registry for wedding gifts, and we'll help coordinate that afterward."

"That's a good idea," Craig agreed. "After all, we gotta figure out where the best place to settle is with my upcoming tour with Alison Krauss. I figure somewhere in Nashville, but there's a lot of options."

"And I need to start looking for work," Jaime said.

"Nashville, you say?" Nina asked. "Jaime, I actually might have a lead for you. One of my friends, Jessica Jennings, is a former model and actress. She got out of the business a few years ago. She is, shall we say, full figured, and got tired of being shut out of legitimate modeling based on her natural body type. It didn't matter how much weight she lost or how good her health was. No agency wanted her. So, she moved to Nashville to be near her family and started her own modeling agency. Her agency, Models Next Door, is dedicated to employing beautiful women of all shapes, sizes, and heights."

"That sounds perfect! Why haven't I heard of her?" Jaime wondered.

"She hasn't quite broken past her niche status, but adding a high-profile young lady like you might be just what the doctor ordered," Nina replied. "You've garnered some mainstream fame with this Rocco Macho business, and this could be an opportunity to use it for a great cause."

"Wow... what do you think, Craig?" Jaime asked.

"This is as close to a sure thing as I've ever seen," he grinned. "Take it."

"Done! What do I need to do?"

Nina replied, "I'll reach out to her, and you can set up an interview once you two make it up to Nashville. You'll have to earn your way in, but I'm positive a bright young woman like you will be able to dazzle her. Oh Jaime, I must admit to being a bit envious of you."

"Why's that?"

"Well, I've been thinking of retirement for a while now myself. I have the right people in place to keep my little empire running out in LA, so I could settle down somewhere quiet."

"I think you should," Jaime said.

"Yeah, you said it yourself: your heart has to be in it," Alexis agreed.

"Aww, thanks you two. I may do just that, though what I'll do I have no idea!" Nina admitted.

"Well, what are your strengths?" Craig asked.

"I've got a keen eye for business and finances; running a small empire will do that. But it's understanding people that I want to get better at. I'm more introverted than people realize."

Both Craig's and Jaime's eyes lit up at this. A quick glance at each other, and they seemed to have their first silent conversation as an engaged couple.

"We should introduce you to my dad," Craig grinned. "He understands people like nobody I've ever met."

*****

A week later, Steve stood on the beach outside his bar fidgeting with his light blue short sleeve button down and khaki shorts. After a few moments, two stunning women approached in light blue sundresses.

"Mornin', ladies!"

"Hello there, Steve. Here, I brought your boutonnière," said Nina, pinning a yellow tulip to his shirt.

"Thank ya, ma'am. Alexis, how are ya?"

"Doing well, Mr. McNeal," she replied, greeting him with a hug.

"Wonderful. Should be a short and sweet affair. We're almost ready, just waitin' for the man and woman of the hour. I know Craig's gettin' ready in my place there."

"And Jaime's just putting some final touches on herself in a tent over the next dune," Nina said. "Oh, I've been wanting to ask. Do you have any plans after the ceremony, Steve? I kind of want to pick your brain about small businesses like yours, if that'd be alright."

"No problem! The bar's closed for the rest of the day, so I'll fix us up somethin' from the kitchen for dinner. That ok?"

"Perfect. Alexis, I promise I'm not trying to ditch you."

"It's cool! Seriously, ditch away! I'm going to head into town tonight, maybe hit a few clubs," Alexis replied. "Jaime's getting some action tonight, so I might as well try and do the same."

"There's the man of the hour!" Steve shouted, seeing Craig emerge from his bar.

"Hey, Dad."

"Ooh, very nice," Alexis purred, seeing Craig dressed in the same light blue shirt and khaki shorts as his dad.

"Told you Jaime has excellent taste in men," Nina agreed. As she pinned Craig's boutonnière onto his shirt, she whispered in a sultry voice, "Just remember: if you hurt Jaime, I will hunt you down, cut your balls off, and stuff them down your throat. Understand?"

Craig chuckled. "Wouldn't have it any other way."

"Ok, it's about that time. We best take our places," Steve said.

The wedding was so small and intimate that there was not even a congregation gathered. As Jaime had requested, it was just Craig, Steve, Nina, Alexis, and Craig's band, in addition to the minister. A long strip of white fabric led the way down the beach, ending under a small archway of flowers where everyone would be waiting for Jaime. Craig stood there, shaking in his flip-flops with excitement and anticipation at what was to come. After a moment, he at last saw her.

Jaime appeared at the top of the dune looking like something out of Craig's wildest dreams. Her long auburn hair was twisted into a single braid and wrapped into a stylish bun. Instead of a wedding dress, she wore a white tankini top and bikini bottoms, complemented by a flowing, translucent white sarong around her waist. In spite of her usual child-like beauty, she now appeared as she had always longed to appear: as an elegant, sophisticated woman. After a few deep breaths, she took her first steps towards the wedding party.

*****

By the time the newlyweds arrived at their rented beach house, horny couldn't even begin to describe Jaime's demeanor. She was absolutely ravenous, having been teased and tormented by her husband all day. They of course had spent some time with the wedding party, socializing into the middle of the afternoon, but after that, Craig had insisted on taking Jaime out for a nice dinner as husband and wife. That was all well and good, but what she really wanted was to consummate their marriage. As they entered the house, Jaime locked the door behind her and immediately leapt at Craig, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"Damn, girl!" he laughed between kisses. "You don't waste time, do ya?!"

"Take me... bedroom," she replied.

Figuring there was no use fighting her any longer, Craig scooped Jaime into his arms, carrying the tiny girl across the threshold of what would be their bedroom for the next several days. After depositing her on the bed, he began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his bare chest to her. Jaime's eyes widened with lust with each button he undid. Tossing his shirt into the corner, Craig crawled onto the bed, kissing Jaime sweetly on the lips. She, however, was not content to let him take the lead this time. Maybe it was their teasing throughout that day, or maybe it was the fact that they had refrained from sexual activity for the week before their wedding, but regardless, Jaime was going to have her way with Craig. With as much strength as she could muster, she flipped him onto his back and pinned him to the bed.

"Feisty, are we?" Craig asked.

"You took the lead last time. Now, it's my turn," Jaime replied in a husky voice. "I need to show you just what's in store for you... for the rest of your life."

As Jaime lowered her head to Craig's shorts, it was all he could do to send a silent prayer of thanks to the Lord above. She soon had the zipper lowered and his belt unbuckled. From there, it was child's play for her to yank his shorts and boxers off in one fluid motion. Craig leaned up to start undressing her, but Jaime was having none of it and pushed him back down. Before he knew what was happening, she had engulfed his rigid member in her mouth.

Jaime proceeded to give him the blowjob to end all blowjobs. Try as he might to last a significant amount of time, poor Craig never stood a chance against Jaime and her vast repertoire of techniques. She tickled, teased, and sucked him with everything she had, enjoying every second of it in the process. When Craig had become nothing but a babbling madman, she finally ramped up the intensity, bringing him to his first of many orgasms that evening. Jaime handled it like a pro, drinking up every last drop of his seed without batting an eyelash until he began to soften in her mouth.

"And that's just for starters," she grinned as she released him.

"Holy fuck..." Craig moaned in reply.

As Jaime moved to get up for a moment, Craig found the strength to pull her back onto the bed. She playfully fought and giggled the entire time, but once Craig got her bikini bottoms off, she knew he had won. Even though he had none of the training or practice of her former costars, Jaime was nothing short of impressed with Craig's oral skills. He went by instinct alone, yet had eaten her through two straight orgasms in no time, and even then, he refused to stop. She tried to get him to back off, but it was no use.

Guess it's only fair... she thought to herself.

At last, her third orgasm in a row began to subside, and Jaime had to push Craig's face away from her. He grinned and wiped his messy face on the sheets, moving up to lie beside her. She could only pant heavily and smile an enormous grin in reply.

"You look happy," Craig teased her.

"You... would be... too," Jaime shot back. "So awesome..."

"Which part?"

"All of it. No breaks in the action... no holding special positions... no faked orgasms... so awesome." Rolling over to face her husband, Jaime placed a long, sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you, Craig McNeal."

1...345678