A Means to an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers

"And I love you, Jaime McNeal."

Jaime giggled at hearing her new name. "It does flow pretty well, doesn't it?"

"I'd say so, but I am kinda biased."

From then on, the couple barely needed a break, going at it like rabid squirrels long into the wee hours of the morning. Jaime continued to show off her sexual prowess, though she did show Craig how impractical many positions she would use on set were in reality. Mostly, such positions were used to get the best camera angle, not for physical pleasure. Still, Jaime's toned muscles and flexible body were nothing short of unbelievable in Craig's mind, and he loved the sound of her orgasms; she could never have faked them if she had wanted to. Better still, every time he began to doubt if he could rise to the occasion once again, the sight of her impish face and perky little tits did him in. By the time they both passed out from exhaustion around four in the morning, he had cum no less than six times. Both had lost count of Jaime's hours ago.

*****

Jaime awoke the next day feeling surprisingly well rested. Reaching over for her husband, she pouted a bit at feeling nothing but empty bed. A quick glance at the alarm clock revealed it was nearing 11:30. Figuring Craig was up to forage for food and coffee, she reluctantly rolled out to join him, grabbing her satin robe along the way.

"Craig?"

There was no reply, and the kitchen appeared empty, save for a fresh pot of coffee on the counter. As Jaime poured herself a mug, she felt a slight draft coming from behind her. Seeing the front door slightly ajar, she grinned and sauntered onto the front porch, taking in the gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico before her. At that moment, the sound of a guitar coming from the other side of the porch startled her a bit. Her surprise was soon replaced by sheer joy as Craig began to serenade her with Thomas Rhett's Die a Happy Man.

Baby, last night was hands down
One of the best nights
That I've had no doubt
Between the bottle of wine

And the look in your eyes and the Marvin Gaye
Then we danced in the dark under September stars in the pourin' rain

And I know that I can't ever tell you enough
That all I need in this life is your crazy love

If I never get to see the Northern lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh, if all I got is your hand in my hand
Baby, I could die a happy man

Tears began to well up in Jaime's eyes as she listened to both her husband's sexy voice and the heartfelt lyrics. If there was ever any question as to why Craig was marrying her, this act put that to bed in an instant. He loved her. Regardless of her upbringing, previous jobs, or how much money she had, he simply loved her for her.

"You... are unbelievable," Jaime managed as he finished playing.

"Me? I'm the one who can't believe all this really happened like it did!"

Taking a seat on the wicker loveseat with him, she remarked, "Guess there's something about country that lets you say how you really feel about me."

"Jaime darlin', it'd take a lifetime for me to sing you all the country songs that describe how I feel 'bout you. And then, I'd just write some more myself."

Laying her head on his shoulder, she sighed, "I love you so much."

"Love you too," Craig grinned, kissing her on the forehead. "And I always will."

*****

Two years later

"Craig, I'm home!" Jaime called out.

"Hey, darlin'! How'd the shoot go?"

"Fantastic! It was a first: nothing but Models Next Door to promote Von Maur's new line of maternity clothing!"

"Sweet! That'll teach those stuck up Victoria's Secret gals."

"You know it! We about ready?" Jaime asked.

"Yep. Car's all gassed up to go, just gotta load 'er up."

"Great! I'll give you a hand with the bags."

"You'll do no such thing," Craig laughed. "I am not lettin' my pregnant wifey do any sort of liftin' or carryin'. You sit a spell, I'll let ya know when we're loaded up."

"You never let me have any fun..." Jaime pouted, trying to make him crack.

"Yeah, I'm a regular Simon Legree. The fact that you're six months pregnant with our daughter's got nothin' to do with it!" Craig shot back.

"Fine," she sighed, plopping down on their front porch swing. "You were so awesome last night, baby."

"Thanks," Craig blushed. "It's a dream come true, to be sure. Who'd have thought The Bums You Wanna Know would make it all the way to the Grand Ole' Opry!"

"Yeah, you fit right in with all the other country bumpkins," Jaime teased him.

"Admit it; us country bumpkins are growin' on ya."

"Oh, is that why I married one?"

"Naw. Ya married one for how hung he is!"

Jaime rolled her eyes. "Men..."

"Lord knows why you gals keep us around," Craig laughed. "By the by, I think I know the perfect name for our little girl."

"Really? I've got one too. You go first! I want to see if we're thinking the same thing!"

"Hey now, that feels like a trap to me," Craig protested. "On three, we both say our idea at the same time. Fair enough?"

"Sure. One, two, three!"

"Lynn Alexis McNeal!" they said in unison.

"I knew it!" Jaime crowed.

"I'll be damned, great minds do think alike!" Closing the trunk, he continued, "That's the last of 'em. Ready to head out?"

"Yep. Long drive to Apalachicola, but a wedding's always worth it," she replied, sliding into the passenger seat.

As Craig started towards the interstate, he mentioned, "I'll have to give Nina the same advice she gave me right before our wedding."

"And that is?" Jaime asked, not having heard this before.

Craig smirked. "If she hurts my dad, I'll-"

"You'll what?" Jaime interrupted, knowing what he was going to say. "We both know you don't hit women!" she giggled.

"True enough... but I can always sic you on her!"

"Yeah, I do adore my Daddy Steve," Jaime replied wistfully. "Seriously, they really are great together."

"In business and otherwise," Craig agreed. "A little weird at first, but I couldn't keep 'em apart if I wanted to. Dad hasn't been this happy since Mom was alive."

"Nina tends to have that effect. Still, I never pegged her as one to settle down in a small town. She's come a long way. So have I, I guess..."

Craig glanced over at Jaime, seeing her smiling as she looked off into the distance. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah... I was just thinking."

"What about?"

"Where I was two years ago," she replied. "Even on my first film shoot, I always saw the adult film business as a means to an end. I never would have dreamed it would lead me here, though."

Craig grinned, reaching over the console to take her hand in his. "I'm just glad I turned out to be that end."

Jaime kissed her husband's fingers lightly. "Me too."

*****

Thanks again for reading! Please let me know your thoughts on the story. What did you like? What didn't you like? What just flat out confused you? I'd love to know. Oh, and an extra special thanks to my test readers, lichtyd and Xalir of Stories Online, and Former Reader of Literotica. You guys are the best!

auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers
1...345678