All Comments on 'A Meeting of Minds Pt. 03'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Ambition fulfilled, Anna. This is brilliant. As the concept unfolds across time and worlds what becomes clear is that Larkin was right - what endures of us is love. The love of anna and Jen passes through time and space unaltered. Shakespeare said that love is not love if it alters when it finds alteration. The love you show here is that love. Beautiful, erotic and touching. You rise to a higher plain. Thank you darling anna xxx

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Fascinating

What a fascinating journey of souls through the ages. You didn't specify a time period for the Pendle episode but let's hope it wasn't the early 17th Century (around 1610-1612 if memory serves me) when a number of local women were seized, tried as witches and hanged. Our Anna deserves better than that. A wonderful story so far, Anna---let it continue that way.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 3 years ago
Brilliantly done

It is an ambitious project you have undertaken but it appears so effortless as you place it before us. Your talent and skill is fully demonstrated in this series as you take us on a remarkable love story through time. Brilliant!

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
What a journey!

You, Mistress Anna, are taking us on a uniquely wonderful sensual and spiritual journey, in which the spiritual and the sensual mutually reinforce and amplify each other to marvellously powerful effect, the like of which I don't remember you achieving ever before.

I am loving it!

Marixxxxx

simplyfemmesimplyfemmealmost 3 years ago

I cried as I finished reading this one. I am overwhelmed. Never before have I read about love, longing, angst and fulfillment captured in words so perfectly. Even though this is a story, it feels like a poem. I wish I didnt have headache from work, so that I could focus and enjoy it even more.

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

Stellar! Great series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES