A Meeting of Minds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly a passion guru. She knew exactly where and how to touch me. I felt her fingers in me moving and shared it all with her, completely open. It was exhilarating. Beyond anything I had ever experienced, even with Ola.

Our bodies and minds united as our orgasm rose in us. I felt Jen's fingers in me and on her, her tongue driving us higher. I felt a rush from inside and out. I felt the squirt of my fluids over her hand and sensed hers. I cried out in beautiful agony as we rode wave after wave of passion.

I heard Jen's voice in my head, "Feel us, now, here and elsewhere in the future."

We linked with our future selves. As one, in love forever.

--------

I stared at Jen as we came down from our feverish lovemaking.

She stared up at me and said, "Oh, Miss Anna. Did you feel it? We met our first selves. It's the first time I remember them."

I sank down onto the ground of the Tor next to her and we held each other tightly.

I had tears in my eyes. The memories of that first time tens of thousands of years ago flooded me.

"I did little one, I did. So beautiful. We made it. We remember. We will rebuild everything."

--------

We finally recovered ourselves and I looked in wonder at my little one.

"Did you feel it? All of us. Our first meeting. Our future selves."

"Oh, I did Miss Anna, I did. It is why we came to Pendle."

--------

I awoke with my arm around sweet Jen, holding her. She stirred and turned slowly around, placing a kiss on me with her soft lips.

"Good morning, Miss Anna. I had a dream of our beginning. It has made me a little excited."

I smiled, "Well, little one, we shall have to see if I can do something to help you out, won't we?"

"You have a big day. Perhaps later? I don't wish to press on your time."

"You may always press on me, little one. I enjoy it when you do. If I am late for my meeting with our queen I know she will forgive me when I tell her it was for your benefit. She will understand."

"Boudica is wonderful. I sometimes think you love her more than me."

I placed my hand on Jen's bush and felt her wetness. "You know that is not possible, little one. We are united in all times and all places."

She moaned as my fingers found her centre and started stroking.

"Oh... Miss Anna."

Our minds linked as we joined in harmony and pleasure.

To be continued...

12