A Meeting on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, is it funny?" Mac asks.

"Actually yes, and it's surprisingly well written."

"And is it romantic?"

"That too. Oh boy is it romantic! You'd think that erotica writers only care about sex, but this writer clearly cares about a good story too. The sex is so much hotter when you actually care about the characters."

"So, it really is a romantic comedy then?"

Amanda laughs. "Yes, you have a point, you could put it that way. In that sense, it's also an example of literature cultivating unrealistic perceptions of love and relationships."

...

They reach an important looking road, and it seems like the best place to hitch a ride. Not that there are many cars passing by.

"How do we actually do this hitchhiking thing?" Mac asks.

"Let me show you." Amanda steps over and curls his fingers into his palm. She wraps her warm fingers around his thumb, extending it out in the well-recognised sign of people requiring a lift. She runs her fingers briefly up and down his thumb, saying in a mock sultry voice "with a thumb this big, we'll be picked up in no time." Even though it's clearly a joke, it still has an effect on Mac.

Some cars pass, but Mac is not really paying much attention at this point. He can only look into Amanda's sparkling eyes. He's suddenly aware of how very close she's standing to him. She smiles brightly back at him, the space between them seems to humming.

Before he knows what he is doing, he leans forward and brushes his lips against hers. Only then do his thoughts catch up and doubt flashes through his mind. What if he's misinterpreted all Amanda's flirting? What if she was only being friendly? What if she already has a boyfriend or girlfriend?

His fears are quickly brushed aside by the passion with which Amanda kisses him back. The kiss is sending tingles radiating through his body. Mac was always sceptical of people describing 'electric shocks' from kissing, but now he understands. Her lips are warm and juicy, and she's pressing them against his with such fervour. Amanda gives a little moan and her tongue comes out to flicker along Mac's lips, asking permission to enter. He welcomes it inside. Amanda feels likes she's melting against him. Still holding up one arm, Mac brings his free hand to her waist, feeling her lithe muscles shifting beneath his hands. She steps closer, pressing her whole body up against him, breasts squeezed firmly into his chest.

At that moment a car passes by, sounding like it's slowing down. With a deep sigh Amanda breaks away. "That sounds like our ride, it came a lot quicker than I thought" she says, somewhat breathlessly. Mac groans.

With a deep sigh Amanda picks up her bag, and jogs off towards the car. Mac is somewhat dazed, his mind still wrapped up in the kiss. Her bottom is swaying in a way that's not making things any easier. The driver's side window winds down and a young man asks them where they're headed. Amanda explains that they're headed to the Weary Traveller hostel in the next town, and the man gestures for them to get in.

...

Mac gets in the back, and Amanda slides in beside him. The conversation turns to basketball, an interest of the driver it seems. It's not necessarily Mac's favourite topic, but it's only polite seeing as they are getting a ride. It doesn't take long however before Mac feels Amanda's hand resting on his knee. A little longer and she's found her way up his thigh.

Mac is amazed at how Amanda is able to hold up the conversation while he is squirming in his seat, feeling his erection growing by the second. Not that he minds what she is doing in the slightest. She works her strong fingers into the muscles of his thigh, massaging knots he didn't even realise he had. Strangely, the more she massages, the less comfortable his pants are getting.

If they weren't in the back of a strangers' car, Mac would pounce on Amanda right then and there. In his imagination he climbs on top of her, running his fingers through her hair before gripping and pulling her in for a kiss. His tongue swirling through her mouth, playfully wrestling with hers. Next his hands are tugging at the hem of her shirt, he's dying to see the swelling of her breasts, feel the warmth of her skin, and rub over her nipples till they start to harden under her bra. Then off with her bra so that he can kiss all over her breasts, hands free to make their way down south, thrusting under her waistband...

With a start he feels Amanda's hand leave his thigh. What's happened? Not only that, but the car has stopped moving. Looking out the window he sees that they're now in town, having arrived at the backpackers.

At reception they give their names and get their keys.

"Which room are you in?" Amanda asks.

"I'm in the dormitory" Mac replies, wishing he'd gotten a private room.

"Well, I'm heading out to get some supplies. I guess I'll see you around!" Amanda smiles, picks up her bag and heads back out again. Mac brought his own food with him, and after finding the dormitory and dropping his bag on his bed, goes to look for the kitchen. Really, he would have liked to go out for some local cuisine, but he has leftovers with him from last night, and being on holiday is not an excuse to waste food.

...

Amanda's attentions earlier have made it somewhat uncomfortable for Mac to walk around however, and he decides to relieve some tension first. He finds the bathroom and lets his mind turn back to the train. Amanda is sitting opposite him again, only this time she leans forward, reaching for his crotch. Deftly she unzips his fly and reaches in to pull out his cock. With gentle fingers she begins to stroke the underside, from base to tip and down again. Mac's hand is rubbing his erection as he thinks of what Amanda would do. Amanda continues brushing him softly, sending shivers through his body. She leans further forwards, her breasts spilling onto the table between them, and wraps her whole hand deliciously around him. As he looks down her top, seeing the black lace of her bra, she starts tugging at him from under the table. He groans and with a cheeky look in her eye she starts going faster, the sensitive head of his cock sliding through the ridges of her fingers. He can feel that he's quickly getting close. Imaginary Amanda senses this too and looks him in the eyes. "I want you to cum Mac" she says in a low voice "I want to feel your cock pulsing in my hand. I want to feel your hot cum splashing my..." With a groan Mac feels his cum spurt into his own hand, the warm sticky mess bringing him back to reality.

...

Later that evening Mac is sitting in the communal dining area with his spaghetti bolognese when a gentle hand touches him on the shoulder. A now familiar voice whispers in his ear "this is for you sweetie." Her breath is warm on his neck. Amanda presses a folded piece of paper into his hand, walks to the door and winks cryptically. Has she given him her phone number? With rising excitement he unfolds the paper. The only problem is that she seems to have left out most of the digits. His brief confusion clears as he realises it's her room number. She has a private room. His heart leaps.

Mac is still feeling sweaty after the days travelling, and decides to freshen up first. He takes a quick shower and then searches his bag for something appropriate to wear. He didn't really have a steamy encounter in a hostel in mind when he was packing his clothes. Now Mac wonders if he's assuming that's what Amanda has in mind. Maybe she just wants to hang out and play cards? Most of his doubts disappear as mind goes back to the footsie and the sizzling kiss. He knows what he wants, so he'll just have to find out what Amanda wants. What did one even wear in these situations? Although there's a chance he might not be wearing it for long. In the end he decides on his boxer shorts with a pattern of avocados, a pair of well-fitting jeans, and white long-sleeved t-shirt.

...

Mac pauses on his way up to her room, should he be bringing something? But what? A thought strikes him and he dashes outside to the little planter of flowers next to the road. There he picks a little bouquet by the light of the street lamps. Back inside he quickly finds her door and pauses outside, savouring the excitement of this moment. He doesn't savour for long however, and knocks.

"Come in, the door's open" Amanda's gentle voice calls.

Inside the room is dark, lit only by the light of a bedside lamp. "Please lock the door behind you." Amanda says softly. She's lying in the bed, covers drawn up to her neck.

Mac presents his flowers, "these are for you."

"Oh! They're lovely, thank you!" Amanda smiles, warming Mac's heart. "Now come here."

Mac drops the flowers on the desk, hurriedly takes of his shoes, and slips under the covers beside her.

...

"Mmmm, you're so nice and warm" Mac murmurs.

"Come, let me warm you up."

Amanda can't hold on any longer. With a soft groan she rolls on top of him, and plants her lips on his. She can almost feel his desire spark in response as he starts to hungrily kiss her back. Their lips lock together, drawing each other deeper into the kiss. Mac moves his hands up over her back, and Amanda feels him start as he realises she's not wearing a top, or bra. Groaning, he lightly runs his fingers over her shoulder blades, before skimming lower over her ribs. Amanda wriggles happily, and pushes her chest firmly against Mac's, breasts bulging to the sides. His warm hands feel delicious roaming over her back and flanks. They're so big and strong, making her feel surprisingly dainty, knowing how he could man-handle her later.

...

Coming up for air, they pause and look into each other's eyes. Mac can't see much of Amanda in the dim light, but feels the intensity of her gaze. They kiss again. Now Mac's tongue comes out to play, swirling through Amanda's mouth, tasting deliciously of cinnamon. She grasps his hand and thrusts it down over her bare ass, where Mac realises that she's not wearing any underwear either. He takes a firm grasp, and uses it to pull her tighter against him. Mac shifts, and his erection pushes firmly up against her belly. Amanda shifts a leg, trapping one of his between her thighs. She rolls her hips, finding something to rub her mound up against. Mac feels the strong muscles of her ass shifting and working as she rolls and grinds. Before she gets into a steady rhythm however, Amanda props herself up on her elbows. "Ugh, get these clothes off. Now." Mac tries to still his shaking hands, and with the help of Amanda, his clothes are soon a pile the floor.

Naked, Amanda feels even better up against him. Her skin is incredibly smooth and warm, sending tingles through him everywhere they touch. Now Amanda can really feel the muscles of his thigh, rubbing eagerly up against him again.

Now Mac's hands are itching to explore more, and he reaches around to trace little lines along the crease where her ass meets to top of her thigh. She spreads her legs, inviting him further. How could he resist such an offer? Heart racing, he reaches further around and brushes up against some soft springy hairs. He runs his fingers through her public hair, feeling the smooth fleshy curve of her labia underneath. A little further and he's found where her labia meet, his fingertips are greeted with a small trickle of slick juices. He can feel the heat radiating from her. He runs his index finger up and down the ruffled edges of her inner lips before pausing at her entrance. Amanda breaks the kiss long enough to murmur "yes" before plunging her tongue into Mac's mouth again.

...

Amandas body is burning for more, and it's with a feeling of divine pleasure that she feels him gently push inside. He has relatively slim fingers for such large hands, but every knuckle gently stretches her entrance in the most delicious way as it slips inside. She can't help but moan and wriggle as he starts to explore, his fingertips curiously seeking out all the places of her vagina that feel best. Soon enough he finds a particularly good spot and she groans into his mouth, flexing her body almost involuntarily. She's heard of the g-spot, but never really examined it in any great detail. Gasping, she breaks the kiss and tells Mac to keep going, right there. With a smile, Mac stops his roving around, and settles into a steady rhythm stroking her inside. Warmth starts to spread through her body, in a way she's never really experienced before.

With every stroke of Mac's fingers, the warmth radiates stronger through her body. His fingers continue to stroke on and on and on. Amanda finds it surprisingly easy to let herself drift in the sensations, feeling like she's melting into a delicious puddle. Her reverie however is broken by a different sensation, there's a new strange feeling of pressure building in her pelvis. It's very pleasant, but feels curiously like she needs to pee.

Mac feels a change in Amanda and pauses to ask her what's up.

Breathing heavily Amanda says "it feels really good, but strangely like I um..."

Mac is surprised by this tentative change in her voice, and is quick to reassure her.

"It's ok, you can tell me what's happening."

"Well, I feel like this pressure is building inside of me, and like I have to pee."

Mac grins, "it sounds like you might squirt."

"Are you sure it's not just me needing to pee? I've never squirted before."

"Pee, squirt, whatever it is, the only thing that matters is that it feels good."

"Well, I do have to admit that it is a bit interesting."

"We can move to the edge of the bed to keep the mattress dry in case anything happens. Shall I continue?"

"Um, yes please. It feels strangely good" Amanda bites her lip.

...

Mac throws off the sheets, swings his legs over the side of the bed and shuffles Amanda around so her ass is hanging over the edge. Then he slides his fingers back inside her warmth and starts to stroke at that same spot at the front of her vagina.

Mac simply delights in touching Amanda this way, hearing and seeing just how turned on she's getting. She's wet, and getting progressively wetter, his fingers sliding easily in and out. Mac likes to feel what he's doing, rather than just jamming his fingers in and out. He enjoys exploring all the delicious places to touch, carefully watching Amanda for her reaction. When he felt those firm little ridges inside, combined with Amanda's moans, he knew he'd found the g-spot.

Amanda is breathing heavily with sexy little whimpers. He can feel her g-spot slowly swelling and becoming engorged. Mac gently increases the pressure of his stroking, keeping up a steady pace. He feels her g-spot growing firmer still.

"I..." Amanda is panting now "I... I think... I'm..." she groans and her back arches. Mac feels her grip down on his fingers and shift inside, then liquid gushes hotly into his hand. Amanda cries out as she releases the built-up pressure and squirts all over his hand and down his arm in strong pulses, squirt clattering down onto the carpet.

...

It feels different to an orgasm, but Amanda still feels a delightful release. When it subsides, chest heaving, she looks down at Mac and can't help but grin at the look of amazed joy on his face.

"Did you like that little display?" She whispers huskily.

"You are amazing" is all Mac can reply, tracing a finger through a trickle of squirt running down her thigh.

Amanda looks down through her legs and exclaims "Oh my goodness, it went everwhere!" There are streaks down her legs, Mac's arm is glistening, his lap splattered with her juices, and there's a sizable puddle on the floor.

"You're amazing" Mac repeats again, and reaches up to pull Amanda into a deep kiss. Her wetness hasn't done anything to cool the heat in Mac's kiss. Still, she can already feel the squirt start to cool on her skin. She shivers and suggests that they have a shower.

She stands up, her feet splashing in the puddle, and exclaims "Goodness! Did all that come out of me?"

"I think you may have sprung a leak" Mac replies. "You might need a plumber to check your pipes for you."

Amanda laughs. "There's a shared bathroom at the end of the hall, I don't think anyone will be around at this time of night." She looks him up and down in the dim light "but you should probably cover yourself." Mac grabs some blankets from the bed, wraps one around Amanda, and the other around himself. Amanda takes him by the hand and leads him to the door.

...

It is strangely quiet out in the corridor, and they quickly run to the bathroom. The door closed behind them, Amanda flicks on the lights and starts running the shower.

Mac blinks in the sudden bright light. "You know, but I've never actually showered with anyone before."

"Really? It's the best part!"

"This might be strange, but I always feel so naked in the shower."

"You've just seen me naked" she smiles.

"This is different. It feels more private, I guess. Plus, this lighting is so bright."

Amanda laughs. "Are you saying you want to miss out on this?" With that she lets her blanket fall to the floor, lifts her arms, and twirls around. Earlier he couldn't get a close look at her in the dim light of the bedroom, but now he drinks her in. Mac can't help but stare, god she's sexy!

Her hands are entwined gracefully, her arms lean and shoulders delicate, but not fragile. Her rich hair is still tied up in its plait, and it reaches down to the middle of her back which is curved in such a way as to draw his attention to her deliciously rounded ass. Her waist is narrow and toned, simply begging for him to wrap his hands around. Her legs are also stunning, juicy thighs tapering to delicate ankles. She must do a lot of cycling or swimming. As she turns to face him, he sees her flat stomach, breasts jutting proudly forward. Her breasts are rounded, and look the perfect size to fill his hands. Her nipples are a deep pink, with dusky areolae softly crinkled. His gaze is caught again by her stunning green eyes.

God she's sexy.

Amanda smiles at him and sends butterflies through his chest. It's almost like she can read his thoughts. He decides to tell them out loud anyway.

"God you're so sexy, I just want to eat you up!"

"Mmmm, that's nice. Now take off that blanket."

Mac's self-consciousness turns to excitement as he throws off the blanket and strikes a pose, flexing his muscles.

...

It's Amanda's turn to look now, and Mac has a nice body. He has broad shoulders with defined muscles that could be used to demonstrate an anatomy lesson. His abs are eye-catching, it's clear to see where the term washboard-abs comes from. Amanda is tempted to reach out and run her fingers over those ridges. He is muscular, but not in an over-the-top scary kind of way. She can see the scar on his thigh now, a pale thin line running all the way from his knee to his hip. His skin has a warm tan. Clearly, he spends time outdoors without his shirt on. His narrow hips and tight ass are pale in comparison, but her attention is drawn to his cock. It's fully erect, no surprises there, and is of a pleasing size. It has a slight curve to the left, with veins gently bulging. She wonders what it would feel like in her hands. She is certain she'll find out soon enough.

Not planning on getting her hair wet, Amanda coils her plait on the back of her head, securing it with a hair tie. Then she reaches out to Mac and draws him into the shower.

...

Despite Amanda's gentleness, there's no way that Mac could refuse getting into the shower with this gorgeous woman. He closes the shower door behind him and they are enveloped in steam.

"It's always useful having an extra set of hands in the shower" Amanda says, handing him a bar of soap and turning away from him "would you be so kind as to wash my back?"

"With pleasure." Another offer Mac cannot refuse. He lathers the soap between his hands and then over her back. Mac feels her supple muscles melt under his hands and quickly it turns into a deep massage.