A Meeting on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you're good with your hands, you seem to know exactly where to touch me."

"You just have a lovely back, my hands just want to explore all over it!"

"Would you like to do my legs next? I ran a half marathon two days ago, and my legs could use a touch like yours."

So that's where she gets her gorgeous legs from. He squats down to lather up her calves, working his way up to her thighs. Amanda sighs as his hands work out all her knots in the warm water.

Amanda is unbelievably sexy with the water cascading over her naked body, trickles flowing over her breasts, accentuating their delicious curves. He simply has to touch them. "May I wash your breasts too?" he asks tentatively.

"Of course you may, they're not going to lather themselves" Amanda replies.

Excitement mounting, Mac stands and soaps up her breasts, they do indeed fit perfectly in his hands. Her skin is incredibly smooth with the creamy soap and happily he runs his hands up and down her cleavage. Next, underneath her breasts, feeling their weight, feeling them slipping through his soapy hands. He hears her intake of breath as he slides over her nipples, and his hands linger, her nipples pressing into his palms as he starts rubbing in tiny circles. Quickly he can feel her nipples hardening growing stiffer and pressing into his palms. She groans and steps back into Mac, thrusting her ass against his solid cock.

"This is so hot" Mac whispers. "Your breasts are amazing, and you feel so good pressed up against me."

Amanda wiggles her ass, causing Mac to gasp.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to make a mess all over your back."

Turning, Amanda laughs. "We can't have that now can we? Especially after you did such a good job of cleaning my back. How about I clean your cock?"

He tries to think of a witty response, but somehow his brain seems to stop working as she wraps her hand around his penis.

Her hand Is warm, and gentle, instantly sending flutters radiating from his groin. He was already hard, but quickly feels himself growing even harder in her hand. She gives a playful little stroke and Mac groans, bracing against the wall. Amanda smiles and keeps stroking. There's something about her touch that is unusually intense. Maybe it was all of the teasing beforehand.

He feels himself getting harder yet again.

The sensations are washing over him.

The steam is rising all around him.

The vision of the beautiful smiling woman is starting to swim in front of him.

"Hang on..." He manages to gasp out "I'm feeling... a little faint."

"Should I stop?" Amanda looks sweetly concerned.

"No, please keep going, what you're doing is lovely. But, we may have to sit down."

They sit cross legged, facing each other and Amanda takes hold of Mac's penis again.

"Mmmm, that feels so good" Mac groans.

"How about you feel this?" Amanda takes his hand and guides it to her pussy. The fog seems to clear from his vision as his fingers again explore her luscious folds. This time however instead of sliding inside, he gently brushes against her clit. She gasps and Mac decides he likes that, and wants to do it over and over again.

Amanda gives a deeply satisfied sigh. "Oh yes, that feels really nice. Right there."

Mac is enjoying hearing Amanda's sighs getting louder and louder, a dreamy look crossing her face, her own hand now jerking sporadically at his cock.

Amanda gives a groan and tilts her head back against the wall, closing her eyes, clearly absorbed in pleasure. Her hand now resting forgotten around his cock.

Mac smiles. "Here I was thinking you were going to have me cum in record time!"

Amanda seems to snap out of her daze. "Hmm? Really?" A cheeky look crosses her face. "I have an idea. How about we have a race?"

"Sounds good to me!" he is confident he can win this one.

...

Mac settles into a steady stroking, focusing on the sliding of her little nub under his fingers. Trying not to think of how good Amanda's hand feels around his cock.

Trying not to think of how hot it was feeling her squirting over his arm.

Focusing on her clitoris, watching the lovely looks of determination, pleasure and desire flashing across her face.

Trying not to think of how thrilling it was when she was smiling at him on the train, rubbing her foot up and down his leg.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Trying not to think of how gorgeous she looks with the hot water flowing over her body.

He notices Amanda moaning, and steadily picks up the pace, feeling her hips starting to buck almost of their own accord. With his other hand he reaches out and traces a finger tantalisingly around her entrance. This seems to be hitting the spot, her moans are getting louder.

Too late does he realise that Amanda has brought him to his own edge, pleasure is swirling in his pelvis, desperate for release. Amanda cries out, and it's enough to tip him over. With a grunt he feels his balls contract, and feels his cum surging out, spurting over her hand and thigh. His orgasm rolls through him.

Amanda doesn't seem to notice however, her body twisting in her own delicious ecstasy. Mac stills his stroking to rest his hand on her thigh.

They both take a deep breath, and look into each other's eyes. Amanda smiling shyly, Mac grinning broadly. "Wow, that was incredible. You're right about showering together" Mac pants.

"Yeah, it's definitely a hot shower."

"So who came first? Who won?"

"I think we both won." They laugh.

"Then here's our prize" Mac leans forward and kisses Amanda soundly on the lips.

...

They finish washing and get out of the shower. Mac grabs a towel and starts to dry off Amanda.

"You just want to feel me up again, don't you?" Amanda says coyly.

"It's true. How could I resist your hot body, all curves and dripping water."

Amanda smiles. "It's nice, keep going."

Even through the towel Mac can feel the warmth of her skin and alluring shape of her body.

When they are dressed, it's almost a shock to step from the glowing, steamy warmth of the bathroom to the quiet darkness of the hallway. Outside her door Mac pauses "I guess this is goodnight" he says a little wistfully.

Amanda just looks at him for a moment. "Come sleep with me" she replies in a voice that Mac again simply cannot refuse.

...

Inside her room, they throw their blankets on the bed and crawl in together.

"Do you prefer big spoon or little spoon?" Mac asks.

"You know, I never can decide." She laughs. "Sometimes I imagine if there were two of me, I could be big spoon and little spoon at the same time."

"I'm sure there are other interesting things we could do in that situation besides spooning." Mac smiles.

"Ooh yes, I hadn't thought that far, but the possibilities are endless! Unfortunately there's one of me right now, so I have to choose. Little spoon would be really nice right now."

Amanda turns away from Mac and scootches back to snuggle against him, her ass in his lap. She yawns.

"What an adventure today, but we got here in the end."

Mac also yawns "It was a lovely adventure, with a lovely girl. I'm surprisingly sleepy now though."

"I think you're biologically programmed to get sleepy after sex. Goodnight Mac."

"Sleep well Amanda. Can I have a goodnight kiss?"

Amanda rolls over, and places her lips against Mac's. One kiss is not enough however, so she wraps an arm around him to hold him close for another. And another. Heat sparks again, and it's clear they're not done yet.

"Mmmm. Would you be up for another round?" Amanda asks softly.

"Guess what."

"What?"

"All of a sudden I'm not sleepy anymore."

...

Mac rolls on top of her, resting on his elbows and takes a moment to get another good look at her. There is such joy and excitement in her eyes. He feels exactly the same way, and is certain he's showing the same thing. She traces a finger along his lips, gasping with surprise when Mac parts them to draw it into his mouth. His mouth is warm and his tongue playful. Then, she reaches up and pulls him down hungrily for another kiss. Their tongues dance together, sliding back and forth. Mac moans into her mouth and she can feel the deep vibrations tingling her lips. Mac feels Amanda smile and pulls back to look at her again.

"God, you're so hot. I can't believe this Is happening. I can't stop looking at you."

...

Amanda is done looking however. Amanda wants more. Athletically, she swings her legs out and rolls on top. Sitting up, the blanket falls from her shoulders and she reaches back, thrusting her breasts out. She pulls the hair-tie free and shakes her head wildly. Released from its coiled plait, her hair falls in luscious cascading waves over her breasts. She feels like a wild sex goddess, with a man trapped between her legs. He's not escaping. Reaching back, she grips his solid erection, almost laughing as his eyes widen.

"Just fuck me already" she almost growls "I want you inside of me."

"I desperately want that too, but I didn't bring any condoms with me."

She grins "good thing I got some while I was out getting food." She grips him between her thighs and leans over the side of the bed, reaching for her bag. Frantically she dumps out the contents and grabs the box of condoms. Tearing it open, condoms spill over Mac's chest. She laughs, but then desire takes over again as she rips open a packet and rolls the condom over Mac's ready cock. Still holding his penis, she shuffles back and rubs the tip against her entrance. It feels good, warm and solid. It's almost like her vagina ask asking for her to push it inside. Looking down at Mac she sees the excitement in his face, almost feeling him tremble.

Briefly she pauses, enjoying the sheer thill of this moment, then with a deep groan she sinks down, sliding him all the way inside herself. She is still so wet and ready that he slips inside with ease. His clever fingers were good inside of her, but his cock is a different story altogether, satisfyingly filling her.

...

Mac closes his eyes, taking in this moment. Just the situation alone is enough to send his pulse racing. He thought his heart might stop when she slid him inside. She is so warm, her wet heat wrapped around his cock. She has him all the way inside of her, her ass pressed deliciously down onto him, filling his lap. He can still hardly believe that he is here right now, having sex with this gorgeous woman from the train. He hopes he'll never forget this moment, wanting to experience every aspect. His mind is buzzing and he feels like he's going to pass out again. He consciously slows his breathing and his mind stills, deepening and bringing new awareness to the sensations. He can already feel a drop of liquid starting to trickle down past the top of his thigh. He doesn't know if it's sweat or her juices, but he doesn't care what it is, it feels delicious. Warm and wet, slowly trickling its way past his balls. He feels Amanda's hands pressing into his chest, fingers lightly clutching at his pecs. His focus is drawn back to where they are joined. He can feel the intense heat radiating from her body. She's not even moving, but he can feel the subtle shifting inside with Amanda's every breath, teasing and tantalising.

With a deep breath he opens his eyes again, finding himself looking straight into those of Amanda. There is an intensity in her gaze which mirrors his own feelings. It's almost like he feels himself falling into their shining green depths. He reaches up and threads his fingers gently through her auburn hair, pulling her into a kiss that he hopes conveys just how good he's feeling.

...

Mac's kiss is intense, and it tells her just how much of an effect she's having on him. It feels powerful to have him underneath her, enchanted between her thighs.

Amanda still wants more though. With her lips still on Mac's she slowly rises up, feeling every inch of him slip out till the ridge of his tip stretches deliciously at her entrance. She teases them both with little movements up and down, feeling him pop in and out of her entrance. Mac groans loudly into the kiss and Amanda takes him a little deeper. She can't make up her mind about what she wants more, to feel him pushed all the way inside, filling her up, or to feel his swollen tip stretching at her sensitive entrance. Mac starts to move his hips, pushing up to meet her.

Deeper it is.

With another groan from Mac, she sinks all the way down on him again. Amanda breaks the kiss and murmurs "mmmm, you feel so gooood inside of me." Mac does not appear to be in a state to reply. Picking up the pace she begins to ride him with long steady strokes, taking him all the way in, then almost all the way out. She concentrates on the movement, settling into a steady rhythm. She starts to feel her excitement building with surprising rapidity.

Her pleasure surges further as his fingers find her clitoris. She gasps. There is something about Mac's touch that goes deeper than her skin. It's like he can feel inside her and instinctively knows all of the best places to touch. Her pleasure is rising rapidly now, breath coming in little moans and gasps as she bounces up and down on top of him. She is starting to feel a familiar melting sensation inside, liquid and hot. At just that moment her legs start voicing their complaints. Despite all the hours of running and cycling, she can't keep this up any longer. Panting with both exasperation and desire she collapses on top of Mac.

"Shall we change positions?" She gasps.

...

Mac is surprised he's lasting this long. Maybe it's because he's cum twice today already. He wraps arms around Amanda, feeling her thighs quivering and her chest heaving. They catch their breath.

"I thought you'd go on all night! Here I was thinking your thighs were just good for looking at, I'm amazed at your strength! How do you feel about doggy style?"

"I love it. It can be a little impersonal, but it gets all the right spots."

Mac wriggles out from underneath and gets onto his knees behind her. From this angle she looks even hotter, if that is even possible. Her slim waist flares dramatically out to her wide hips. Her rounded ass is slightly parted to reveal a glimpse of the delicate crinkles of her asshole and glistening pink pussy, separated by a bridge of skin begging to be touched. Tiny beads of sweat shimmer on her skin, and there are clear drops streaked down her legs.

"What are you waiting for?" Amanda breaks his reverie.

"I just couldn't help but admire you for a moment, you have the most gorgeous body."

"Why thank you, now get inside."

"Yes Ma'am."

Mac doesn't need telling twice. He grips her hips and plunges inside. As good as she looks, she feels even better. Her pussy wrapped hotly around his cock, hips and ass filling his hands. Quickly he feels his pleasure rising to the point of no return. He groans. He'd like to take Amanda with him over the edge. With his right hand he reaches around for her clitoris, feeling also the point where he's slickly sliding in and out her.

"Faster" she moans, pushing back and grinding into him. Mac tries to pick up the pace, but it's surprisingly awkward. With every thrust, her clitoris jolts from his touch. His stroking of her clitoris gets more sporadic.

She moans. "Here, let me" he feels her hand slide next to his. No-one knows her clitoris better. Able to grip her hips with both hands now, he pounds into her hard and fast. Amanda sets up a quick pace with her fingers, it's tantalising feeling her finger tips fluttering over the underside of his cock.

He is definitely approaching the point of no return now. He manages to groan "I'm getting close" but she doesn't appear to hear him. Her fingers are moving frantically and she is moaning wildly.

...

Mac is properly pounding into her, Amanda feels the shock of every thrust travelling all the way up her body. Again and again. Heat is flushing through her, spreading, and radiating. Melting every part of her to warm liquid. The stroking of her clitoris provides a sharper contrast to the deeper pleasure of Mac's pounding, together driving her rapidly towards the edge. It's approaching fast, and when Mac grunts out that he's getting close, she knows it's not going to take much to tip her over. Already she can feel the flushing in her toes, rising up her legs, knowing what will happen when it reaches the top of her thighs.

She feels Mac pick up the pace again, going even faster and harder, her ass crashing into his hips, her body shaking with each thrust like it's weightless. His moans get sharper and harder, till he cries out her name and she feels his cock swelling, pulsing rapidly inside of her.

Amanda releases into the feelings and tips over the edge as her own orgasm sweeps through her. Like a rolling wave crashing itself to liquid pieces on the shore, but hotter, and with fireworks and flashing lights. Mac is still thrusting into her, and the orgasm continues to wash over her, gradually subsiding to a deep, peaceful satisfaction.

Man slows to a stop they stay like that for some time, Mac still inside, gently stroking her back. With a sigh he slips out and they sprawl down on the mattress. Chests heaving and skin slicked with sweat.

...

Mac doesn't know what time it is when he wakes up, but it's still pitch dark. His right arm and neck are aching from being held in an awkward position, and he can feel something sticking to his thighs. Amanda is lying next to him, her breath now rising and falling gently compared to her earlier exertions. He feels his cock stirring again, and is tempted to wake her but she is sleeping too sweetly. Instead, he disentangles himself as gently as he can and heads for the bathroom. Once he's cleaned himself up, he heads back to Amanda's room and slips back into bed beside her. She mumbles incomprehensibly but stills when he wraps an arm around her.

...

As the sun starts to shine through the curtains, Amanda slowly wakes with a pleasant glow inside. Did she have a particularly good dream? Then she feels the arm around her and remembers last night. Her heart gives a little flutter. She rolls over to get a better look at Mac. Slowly his eyes open, and a smile crosses his face.

"Good morning cutie, what shall we do today?" Her voice is still husky from sleep.

"Mmm, good morning" Mac replies. "I had planned on some wine-tasting today, but I'd much rather taste you."

Amanda laughs. "Well, if you ask nicely, maybe you can have both."

They smile.