A Memorable Cricket Match

Story Info
Indu meets a match-fixer during a cricket match.
2k words
3.96
11.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Rex_
_Rex_
17 Followers

It was a sunny day, not the best weather to enjoy the intense cricket match doing on in the stadium as thousands of men, women and kids sweat from the heat and the excitement of the match. And there she was in the middle of the crowd of sweaty men, a sweltering woman with a MILF body to die for. Her sleeveless top exposed her smooth, shaved armpits as she heard her husband worrying about the money since it seems like the team he bet on is on the verge of a loss. Indu sighed, hating to see her husband spend the money on such stuff and also to see him upset and annoyed when his team loses.

She decides to head to the food stalls, her mature body shaking gracefully with every step of her as the men turn their eyes from the intense match to look at the intensity of her red lips, and the hypnotizing sway of her wide hips. Oblivious to this attention, she went on muttering to herself about her position, annoyed with her husband betting on the losing team and so forth. Little did she know that her voice was louder than she'd thought, the man next to her being able to hear every single word from her gorgeous mouth.

As if by a stroke of luck, the man was none other than the infamous match-fixer, known for making matches turn upside down with just a few messages to the right people. He heard every word of hers, smirking to himself as he approached her slowly. "I could make his team win the match if I wanted, y'know?" He said with a casual shrug, buying a bag of popcorn. She looked confused and also slightly intrigued, while also being red with embarrassment for speaking loud enough for him to hear everything.

"What? That's not possible..." She said with a disapproving shake of her head, her juicy breasts jiggling slightly with the movement. His eyes quickly glanced at them, a nice view of those lovely tits available in her v-neck top as she dressed up suitably for the heat. "What if I tell you there's a wicket in the next ball?" He said with his eyebrows raised, as if challenging her. She chuckled and looked at him with a grin, her gorgeous teeth on display for him to admire. "I'll dance then!" She said, and again, a little too loud. Her promise turned heads and she turned slightly red, but was confident that she wouldn't have to do it anyways.

The man smiled a mysterious smile before pointing at the pitch, making the group of people near the stands look at the next ball with immense anticipation. And there it was, the wicket. There was a sudden silence amidst the usually crowded and noisy food stalls, everyone in shock from the prediction. He shrugged and gestured to Indu, as if asking her to dance right now. She was hesitant, shaking her head and trying to deny it. "It was just a coincidence. That doesn't count..." She said, but the crowd were hyped from the prediction coming true, the adrenaline fueling them as they forced her to dance, almost chanting for her to dance.

Indu turned red with embarrassment, never expecting something like this to happen, ever. But she succumbed to the pressure of the crowd, slowly moving her hips. And as if by a coincidence, a rather sensual song started playing on the speakers of the stadium, making the audience of her special show go even crazy. She blushed and closed her eyes, imagining this was just a dream as she moved her body so effortlessly and yet sensually, the men captivated by the moves of this married woman who was now dancing to their tune. Her ass swayed from side to side, unintentionally making all the men staring at her ass rock hard as they just imagined bending her over and fucking her right there and then.

Once she had danced for around a minute, she finally stopped, opening her eyes to see the crowd having grown by quite a bit. The eyes were transfixed on her and she couldn't help but turn a dark shade of red. And when she finally looked up at the big screen, she saw that her dance had been the focus of the cameraman as he had put it on the big screen. Thousands of men, women and their kids had seen Indu dance like a cheap stripper in front of an audience. She covered her face and almost felt like she'd melt from the embarrassment.

"Enough?! All this because of a lucky coincidence..." She muttered and the man looked at her curiously, loving her disbelief. "Coincidence? What if I make another wicket fall, hmm? It hasn't even been an over since the last one fell..." He said with a sense of mystery to his voice. "No way! Then I'd do anything you ask." She said impulsively, not really thinking of the consequences had the man really proved his prediction right. And there grew the smile of not just the man, but of every man and every young adult in the crowd. And just like that, another wicket fell as if by a miracle.

Indu stared at the pitch, not being able to move from shock and disbelief as he had just done it again. She finally woke up from this shock, raising her arms and placing it over her head in disappointment as she took in the fact that she had to now do whatever that man wanted. Her raised arms gave a perfect view of her armpits, now decorated with a few beads of sweat dripping from there as the heat and the pressure of the situation got to her slowly. She looked at him with puppy eyes, as if begging him to go easy on her.

He only returned a mischievous smirk, moving closer to her. "You're going to let one person grope your tits and another grope your ass..." He said in a stern tone, as if almost commanding her. The crowd nodded in agreement and he chose a couple eighteen year old boys since he felt generous, wanting to share the good times with a bunch of horny young adults. She shook her head, but it was only in vain since she knew she couldn't go back on her word with so many eyes on her.

The young men slowly approached her with a grin, their hands reaching out for her juicy breasts and her round, meaty ass, Indu looking rather ravishing for a married woman her age. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine something else to keep her mind occupied, but it's easier said than done as she could clearly feel the hands of the young me wrapping around her ass and tits, squeezing it like they haven't ever touched a woman before. They grope her shamelessly in front of everyone, the cameraman clearly focusing on this instead of the match. And the players can't help but take a glimpse at the big screen every now and then, chuckling as they see this mini-show during the match.

Finally the young men had squeezed her juicy parts plenty, letting their hands part from her body. She sighed in relief, but all that relief faded away when she realized her husband and her newly adult son would have seen this happen on the big screen. She just hoped that they were busy with something else, but deep down she knew they saw it. That's when the man shook her out of her trance with his puzzling tone, "You know I can make your husband's team win, right?" She opened her eyes wide, not realizing this until now. And as embarrassing as these challenges were, she loved the possibility of her husband being happy for once and not annoyed after making another failed bet.

She hesitantly walked closer to him, whispering in his ears, "Please, can you do that... I'll be really grateful." He smirked and moved closer to her, gently smelling her womanly scent along with the aroma of her sweat spreading in the air, letting everyone almost get high from it. And as much she would hate to admit it, she was aroused from this, her cunt dripping from this feeling of embarrassment and humiliation as she was disgraced in front of everyone. Her panties were now wet, her juices even slowly dripping down the inner sides of her toned, MILFy thighs.

It was as if everyone could smell her arousal, and especially the man who was so close to this breedable married woman. He smirked and whispered, "How about we meet in the room behind the stadium then?" She nodded submissively, her brain asking her to stop this but her cunt asking her to follow every command of his like she was his personal servant, his fucktoy to have fun with whenever he wanted. She slowly walked to the room to the disappointment of everyone, the audience obviously wanting a ticket to this rather private show.

The man and Indu had finally made their way to this secluded room, and before Indu could utter a word, he had stripped her naked, tearing off her rather thin top and pulling down her denims in an instant. It was as if this peculiar man had planned all of this out, waiting for this moment to arrive. He chuckled and gave Indu's bare ass a spank as he saw the condition of her cunt, dripping from the excitement of acting like a cheap stripper slut for the crowd.

He squeezed her round, juicy brown ass as he pushed her against the wall. He pulled his cock out, throbbing and sweaty from having been trapped there for too long with her teasing it with her dance moves and being groped. He finally had a chance to take out his sexual frustration and this poor married mother was the one to receive it all. She screamed from the mix of pain and pleasure, this man's cock penetrating her married pussy. She hadn't felt such pleasure in almost forever, the excitement of her previous exhibitionist adventures not so long ago adding to this release.

She came multiple times, drenching his cock over and over with her flowing juices as she seemed to beg for it harder and harder with just her eyes, her mouth too shy to say it out loud. After all, she was a shy, conservative, religious married woman. Or so she liked to believe. Everyone seeing her sultry dance moves, the young men feeling her ass and tits, and this man pounding her in a secluded room would definitely say otherwise. She took all of his powerful thrusts so well, as if this was Indu's calling... to be a good little fucktoy.

It didn't take long for the man to make the final thrusts as he began to near his climax, his thrusts getting deeper into her cunt but slower in pace. "You... slut." He whispered in her ear, biting her neck and giving her a hickey as a souvenir before his cock began to pump rope after rope of his pent-up load deep into Indu's fertile, motherly womb. Her eyes were wide open from this sense of ecstasy, her mind almost going blank with this pleasure as she felt a sense of satisfaction creep up into her. As if it was her purpose to be filled with cum, and that she had fulfilled it now.

Having drained every drop of his warm seed into her mature cunt, he left her on the floor, his load dripping from her cunt and onto the floor. True to his word, he got dressed and sent a message to fulfill his end of the deal. Indu finally got the strength to walk after a few minutes, her legs dragging her back to the stands where all eyes seemed to be on her. "They couldn't have known what happened there? Could they?" She thought to herself before looking up at a replay on the big screen. And there it was. The replay of her cunt dripping cum onto the floor from every angle, almost as if the room she had been in had cameras at every possible corner...

_Rex_
_Rex_
17 Followers