The Tailor's Custom Fit

Story Info
Indu's tailor gives her quite the fitting treatment.
1.5k words
4.11
32.4k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Rex_
_Rex_
17 Followers

Wedding season was round the corner, and Indu being the perfect MILF eye-candy for men, she knew she had to get her sarees stitched and ready soon. She always loved to look her best in weddings, ensuring that the sarees fit her curvy, mature body well. Her regular lady-tailor did a wonderful job at this, making Indu look so enticing in every wedding saree.

So, Indu got dressed in her green churidhar hanging loosely over her body and headed over to the tailoring shop. To her dismay, the regular lady-tailor wasn't present and it was just her son, who recently got married, present there. Indu knew she didn't have the time to come back the next day. So she sighed and went in anyways, just wanting to get her sarees done before the wedding.

She handed in the smooth, silky cloth material for her sarees and stated her requirements, wanting quite the perfect, snug fit for her garments. The young man listened carefully and made a few notes before he gestured her to stand straight for the measurements. It was just another measuring session until it wasn't. Since her outfit was rather loose and her garments needed a tighter fitting, he had to get a little closer to her.

The measuring tape caressed her skin wherever possible, as he began to measure her curves. He started off with the neck, gently wrapping the tape around her neck from the front. Once he had a proper fit, he leaned in to see the reading, his eyes getting quite a glimpse of her enticing cleavage while his nose got a lovely whiff of her womanly scent.

The young man was in his prime, his muscular physique able to tempt any woman. His recent marriage had also managed to boost his libido somehow, the glimpse of Indu's unintentional seductive cleavage show awakening something primal in him. Then he moved lower, now measuring the width of her chest. He wrapped the tape around her chest, slightly lower. This was perfect for her juicy, mature breasts to pop up from over the tape, showing how big and soft they were.

He smirked from this unintentional benefit of the measuring process, wanting to take it further. And the fact that Indu hadn't worn a bra from the hurry of coming to the tailoring shop didn't help his growing bulge to calm down. Next, he moved down to her waist, looping it around her shapely and narrow waist, showing off her curves as he tightly wound it around her.

With her dress now clinging onto her body tightly, her voluptuous shape was now undeniable. She was the woman of every young man's wet dreams, her mature body's aroma almost reeling him in. All the while this happened, Indu didn't really mind it much since nothing was too unusual about it... or that's what she let herself believe.

But that was about to change as he now moved even lower, now the tape caressing her hips as he began to get the measurement. The tape slid down a little and when he tightened it, her brown ass was squeezed by it. He immediately knew what happened and he moved to her back to get a good view of it. He got to see her succulent ass's curves right through her dress, her ass looking so juicy, big and inviting. His cock throbbed in his pants, just wanting to fuck her right then and there.

He got closer, his hands 'accidentally' grazing against her ass as he moved. She couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed, but that doesn't stop her from feeling the goosebumps on her skin whenever he seemed to touch her inappropriately. He ran his hands all over her arms, feeling her smooth skin as he began to measure the length for the sleeves. His face was now closer to hers, and he could hear the breathing of Indu intensify as he got closer and closer to her. He smirked and took every opportunity to feel her, caress her, or even grope her.

All this while, she tried to shake it off, trying to convince herself she was just overthinking while he began to take it one step further every time. She tried to tell herself it was just an accident, and it won't happen again. But it happened over and over, his hands almost running all over her curvy body. He began to caress her thighs and give them a gentle squeeze when measuring the length of her smooth legs, rubbing his bulge against her curvy ass whenever he could.

She got red and hated the fact that she loved the touch of a young man like this, her pussy slowly getting wetter by the second. Her body hadn't been touched like this, let alone caressed. Her cunt craved the feel of a cock filling it up, almost yearning for it. And when the tailor got down on his knees to take a measurement, he could smell the scent of Indu's leaking cunt through her outfit. He smirked and began to rub her crotch 'accidentally', and she moaned instinctively. She immediately realized this was wrong and she moved back, but little did she know that she went into the stall, trapping herself in it.

She sighed and shook her head, not wanting to take this any further, although her wet cunt may say otherwise. He smirked and got closer, closing the stall's door as it was just the two of them there. He began to rub her pussy over her dress, making her moan and shake her head disapprovingly at the same time. But she couldn't scream as that would be even more embarrassing. She thought it would be better if she's embarrassed by herself than in front of everyone, so she let him touch her. There was no denying that she liked this... she liked to be treated a cheap slut.

He got behind her, wrapping his muscular manly arms around her soft body as he pulled her closer. He pulled her pants down quickly, almost tearing it off in the lust-consumed moment shared between them. He squeezed and felt her bare, round, brown ass in his hands before ripping her soaked panties off. She moaned softly, loving to be treated so roughly, but the embarrassment turning her on more than the actions themselves. He smirked and gave her a spank before slowly pushing his cock inside with a moan.

She took it all like a good fucktoy because she was too timid to say no, or to make a scene. She didn't want to be any more flushed in front of a crowd than she was right then. But secretly, there was also a part of her that loved this, to be fucked in a trail room by a strange man who felt and groped her body like she was just a piece of meat for him to enjoy.

The young man's cock loved the tight, snug fit of Indu's mature cunt, making him pump his cock harder in and out of her pussy like she was his to be fucked. As much as she tried to keep herself quiet, the moans couldn't be kept muffled for long. A few moans got out loud enough for the people nearby to hear, him loving this loud slut even more than before now.

The feeling of being on the verge of getting caught drove her insane with lust and excitement, her juices dripping from her cunt and onto the floor. Little did she know that the man's wife had now arrived and was helping a young adult get the fitting of his pant right. The poor wife opened the stall where these two were fucking like secret lovers, giving herself and the young adult quite the view.

Indu's juicy breasts were hanging right in front of their faces, swinging to and fro with every thrust of the man, him still not stopping as his wife stood there in horror, watching this sexy MILF take her husband's cock right in front of her.

This only made him fuck Indu harder, his thrusts more forceful than before, making her moan like a cheap slut. She was dripping all over the floor, making a mess as she loved being humiliated. And finally, he was nearing his climax and he squeezed her round ass, pushing his cock all the way inside as he emptied the entirety of his warm, virile load in her fertile womb.

She moaned sensually, taking it all without complaining, just like a good slut. Indu came so hard from the feeling of being filled with his warm seed, having a heavenly orgasm after what seemed like forever. But once that ecstasy faded, she was soon brought back to the Earth by the frown on the wife's face as she walked away.

Immediately, Indu realized what she'd done, and how much of a whore she'd been. She turned beet-red, but her legs were still trembling from the orgasm. She couldn't move and she was left on the floor of the trail room in a slutty mess as cum leaked out of her gaping cunt, the young adult looking at her with a smirk. Hopefully she was ready for another round of pounding...

_Rex_
_Rex_
17 Followers