A Memorable Halloween 2023 Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These thoughts drove Dylan to new heights and before he could warn Melissa he shot his load, ejaculating three times, right into her mouth. He knew this was a faux pas -- his sister, for one, had bonked him on the head when he shot into her mouth without warning, but Melissa didn't seem to care! What a woman!

As for Melissa, when she swallowed Dylan's entire load her pain rapidly subsided. It didn't go away, but now it was more like Tylenol-with-codeine level pain, and no longer on the level of Vicodin or OxyContin. Hell, she had in fact been considering opioids for the pain, but doctors had refused to prescribe them, and she was too timid to try to buy them on the black market. What, for example, if they had been laced with fentanyl?

Cum was free, not dangerous, and -- she was fairy sure -- was easily available. It's a renewable resource, she chuckled to herself.

They had taken too long. Someone was banging on the door. Dylan got up, pulled up his pants, and left the toilets, leaving Melissa on the ground, topless, with bits of cum decorating her naked boobs, as a man entered. The man was having bladder-control issues and he ignored the half-naked sexpot on the ground. He promptly stepped around her and let out a powerful stream of urine into the toilet. When he finally stopped urinating, he turned and faced Melissa, who was kind of frozen on the ground in horrified shock.

The man smiled at Melissa and poked his rather long cock at her small, supple, mouth with the mirrored plumpness of her lips. His cock dripped urine and had the smell of it too, but undaunted Melissa took it into her mouth. She stopped for a minute to sip her margarita and then resumed her blowjob with a surprising enthusiasm.

The man gave her $20 after he donated his cum to her tummy and he left. He kind of looked like the picture of Andrew Jackson on the $20-bill. Melissa collected herself and -- head held high -- walked back to the table she shared with Dylan. She should have been humiliated, freaked out, but for the first time in memory she was almost pain free. She was ecstatic.

After dinner they returned to the Hilton Garden Inn. They had not discussed what happened in the toilets after Dylan left, while Melissa remained with the new guy and his urgent need to pee. All Melissa would say is that he had a nice, long dong, and she enjoyed watching him pee.

Once in the hotel room, Melissa excused herself and went to the john. She refreshed her make-up, brushed the tangles from her hair, and undressed to her panties. Her walk had always had a natural small wiggle to it, but when she emerged from the bathroom smiling broadly and nearly naked, her boobs gently bouncing, she emphasized the natural wiggle in her walk.

Melissa's rather spectacular attempt at seduction was overkill. All she had needed to do was to show up. Dylan wasn't sure if he were to get another blowjob, or finally be able to fuck the girl of his dreams. He found out quickly as Melissa, constantly smiling, lay on her back on the bed, slid off her panties, and spread her legs.

"Your move, stud," she said.

Dylan smiled back. This time his penis was already a cock and once she had seen it, Melissa's gaze focused on his face. This was, after all, the man to whom she was about to give her virginity. She hoped he still had lots of cum left to donate to the cause! She needn't have worried.

Melissa's hymen donated a little blood to the hotel's sheets, and she idly wondered how many girls before her had been deflowered in this very room? Probably a lot, she thought, since Ithaca was very much a college town. Well, now it's adding one more ex-virgin to its history she thought, as Dylan pumped his cock inside her sweet pussy.

Dylan was amazed at Melissa. He knew he was her first, as she cried out softly when her hymen broke, and there was the tell-tale spot of blood on the sheets. What surprised him, though, was the enthusiasm with which she fucked him. Christine had just lain there underneath him while she accepted her fate, and Amy had made some small attempts to move with him, but Melissa was enthusiastically driving the fuck! Dylan got so turned on that he climaxed quickly and before he could worry about birth control and offer to pull out, she locked ankles around his ass and told him to shoot inside her.

"Don't you dare pull out!" was her exact exclamation. He figured she must be on the pill, and for the first time in his young life he enjoyed unprotected sex and climaxing inside the woman. Dylan was thrilled, but Melissa was ecstatic.

Melissa had enjoyed three loads of cum that day: two from Dylan, and one from the twenty-dollar-guy whom she named -- strictly for herself -- Andrew Jackson. Her pain levels hadn't been this low since the pains began at puberty. As she woke in the super comfy hotel bed, she noticed Dylan's large hand enveloping her right breast. She sighed contentedly.

Dylan had to return the Range Rover to his father. They had to return to New York the next day. He mentioned getting an early start, so they'd get back before rush hour (it was a four-hour drive).

"Well then ... you'll have to wake up early to give me a good and thorough seeing-to before the long drive," Melissa said, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

The two lovers had their first argument. Melissa said she wanted to sit in on some Cornell classes, and that Dylan should drive back alone, if he really and truly, absolutely had to get back. He did: His father insisted, and Dylan never disobeyed his father. Never. She could stay with a girl she knew who was a junior at Cornell, and take the bus home a few days later.

"But you'll miss our joint birthday together," Dylan pointed out, in a rather plaintive voice.

"I'll make it up to you, honey," she said, and placing her hands under her two boobs, she lightly bounced them, in order to help the subtlety impaired. Dylan smiled at the prospect and Melissa knew the matter was settled. They sealed the deal with another spectacular fuck, and Melissa got another load of cum.

**

Melissa chose a few classes to sit in on. She actually was excited about possibly going to Cornell, in the unlikely event she'd get in. It wasn't easy to get in. The school has an acceptance rate of 7%, which means 93% of applicants get rejected. She figured the students surrounding her in the biology class that morning were all smart as shit. This was probably the closest she'd ever get to being a Cornell student. She'd probably end up at SUNY -- Binghamton.

It was easy for a single girl to get invited to a Halloween party. She struck up a conversation with the guy sitting next to her and when class was over she asked him if he had time for a coffee. She was braless and at one point she asked him (Jason) during their coffee if he was trying to look down her blouse. It was actually a T-shirt not a blouse, but let's not get technical. It was a boat necked T-shirt so it gave the illusion of being down-look-able.

"Yes, I was," he said, being disarmingly honest. "I apologize." Then he added, "From what I can see, you have totally gorgeous boobs."

"Apology accepted. Invite me to a Halloween party tomorrow night and I'll give you an up close and personal tour of my boobs, okay?"

"That sounds like a good deal to me. How about a preview now? I'm not as patient a guy as I should be."

"Where? Here in this café? That's crazy; there's people all around."

"They're all looking at their laptops. Nobody has even noticed us." She looked around and damn if he wasn't right.

"Okay, just a flash. Don't blink," she said, and she raised her sweater, then quickly put it back down. Jason got a boner instantly. He scribbled something on a napkin. He gave her the napkin. On it were his cell phone number and the address of the party. They agreed to meet there at 9PM. He also wrote a mushy note, decorated with some hearts. She was touched.

Melissa's phone buzzed. She looked at the text; it was from Dylan.

Did you just flash your tits to some guy at Cornell? 😡

"Excuse me a minute, Jason. I need to answer this please."

Melissa's mind whirred at a mile a minute. She needed Dylan; she had to blow him or fuck him continuously to relieve the horrific pain. She texted back, her two thumbs flying across the keyboard.

I had to, lover. I lost a bet. Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm yours and I can't wait to prove it to you by fucking you silly as soon as I get back. Meet me at the Port Authority bus depot with the Range Rover and a blanket for the back seat! 💖💋

Jason had been reading the texts upside down. "Jealous boyfriend?" he guessed.

"More like a jealous friend with benefits," Melissa replied.

Wow, Jason thought. This high school girl is really open for sex! I need to play this right. "See you at 9PM," he said. "I have to go to my next class."

"What is it?"

"French. Want to come?"

"No, thanks. I'm going to a math class. I'll see you tonight, okay? Wait -- here's my cell phone number."

After Jason left Melissa dashed off a text to Anne de Chantraine. She thanked her for the advice, and explained how she gave two blowjobs (one to a stranger and the other to Dylan), and fucked Dylan twice, and it looks as if Anne was right! Her pains were still there, but they seemed to be rapidly dissipating in intensity.

Melissa went on in her texts to Anne and explained how she flashed her boobs to Jason in a Cornell café and then soon after got an angry text about it from Dylan who was in New York. How could he have known?

Anne replied, asking if Dylan had given her anything with crystal, such as a necklace? When Melissa said yes, she was even wearing an amulet necklace Dylan had given her, Anne advised for her to take it off and to place it in a black velvet case. A jewelry store on the Commons might sell or even give her one. Anne privately noticed that Dylan's wizardry powers were stronger and more developed than she had thought!

Finally, Anne told her she would take care of Melissa's costume for the Halloween party. She'd be going -- of course -- as a witch. Melissa had been planning to go as Barbie; she thought a sexy Barbie costume emphasizing her boobs and her legs might be seductive, and she needed to give a blowjob, or better, to get fucked. It's not as if she suddenly became a slut -- she just needed a man's cum to remove the pain.

Anne de Chantraine's theory of her biological need for cum seemed highly dubious to Melissa. Melissa prided herself on her knowledge and commitment to science. She had enjoyed the biology class at Cornell, and her AP Math at Dalton High School in New York City had prepared her well for the sophomore level linear algebra class she had audited. Now she was supposed to believe this nonsense about a man's cum affecting her debilitating pains?

Melissa's open mind, combined with her desperation re her pain, led her to indulge Anne's speculation. It was worth a try, and she knew she was going to cave eventually and give Dylan what he so desperately wanted: she had been planning to let Dylan deflower her after the senior prom. Moving up the calendar would let her try out Anne's theory about cum as an analgesic right away. And she'd be damned: It worked! Or so it seemed.

Okay, one time could be a fluke. Modern scientific theory dictates she would have to repeat the experiment. Luckily for science, but not for Melissa, hfe it was Tuesday, her birthday, and the pains were retuning already and in spades. Maybe, just maybe, she could convince some Cornell man to "have some fun" with her? Maybe even in a back room or a dark corner at the party tonight? After all, don't college girls fuck all the time? Online porn certainly gave that impression. Of course, she knew that was bunk. But still ...

She had high hopes with Jason. He certainly seemed interested in her boobs. Segueing that to a blowjob shouldn't be all that hard, right? After all, he was a college man. If it didn't work with Jason, well, there'd be other guys at the party, right? Surely someone would want a free blowjob, right? I mean, all those men were at the age -- like her -- where hormones run wild. The key was not to come across as desperate. That could be, she knew, a real turn-off. Probably the best was to be reluctant but willing to be convinced. Manipulate some guy into seducing her. Male psychology, she reckoned, meant the man had to be in charge. She would play the role of the cute little innocent high-school girl who was open to new experiences. Actually, that wasn't too far from the truth, she thought.

**

Melissa was back in Freeville at the coven. Beatrix had Melissa's clothes laid out on the bed. "I've put a charm on the clothes. Wear this crystal bracelet and we'll take care of you during the party. Anne explained you need to get some male cum inside you before midnight. We can help."

Melissa looked at the clothes. The panties were rather skimpy, and also transparent, but she could deal with that. "Where's the bra?"

"No bra," Beatrix replied. "Is that a problem for you?"

"Well, my boobs will bounce around and my nipples might poke at my costume."

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Well, the men might think it's kind of an invitation to molest me?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"They might think I'm a slut, and easy, and put moves on me to get me into bed."

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Yes, of course it is! I'm not that kind of a girl!"

"Aren't you though?"

"What?"

"Look, Melissa," Beatrix said in a tender voice. "One of the many wonderful traits of witches is their love of sex. Women throughout history have been branded as witches simply due to their promiscuity. If a promiscuous woman said no to a member of the clergy, it was a death sentence. She'd be tortured to death as a witch, regardless if she was one or not. Consider the unfortunate case of the Marquise de Brinvilliers, France, in the late 17th century."

"I'm just a girl from New York," Melissa rejoined.

"You have powers, Melissa. We've all noticed them. Dylan has powers, too, and that may explain why he's so crazy about you. Did you enjoy the sex with Dylan?"

"Yes, but he's having regular sex with Amy and occasional sex with my best friend Christine. I think he manipulates their minds into submission. I don't want a boyfriend like that."

"I understand, but the bottom line? You're going to need an infusion of cum on almost a daily basis, and especially tonight. Remember the warning of Anne de Chantraine."

"I remember. Dylan is in New York, so I guess it's up to Jason tonight."

"Jason and maybe other men you might meet at the party. Your witch costume has some special features."

"What special features? It looks pretty standard to me. The skirt is fairly long -- it'll fall below my knees. Not hyper sexy, Beatrix," Melissa pointed out.

"Relax, my lovely. You'll have no problem getting some donations of cum tonight."

"If you say so," Melissa replied, looking dubious. Beatrix just smiled. It was a knowing smile.

**

The girl, Arabella, who welcomed Jason and Melissa to the college Halloween party was wearing a transparent blouse with no bra. They could see her entire breasts, areolas, and nipples. Instantly Melissa was glad she was not wearing a bra.

Arabella grabbed a megaphone and announced them. "Let's all welcome Jason Jones and Melissa Marshall!" The announcement met with a round of polite applause.

The party was in a small house off campus. Melissa counted sixteen people, including Jason and herself. Eight girls and eight boys. She figured they were all paired up and so her only chance for cum was with Jason. Still, as she had thought before, that shouldn't be a problem, assuming Jason could get it up and was willing to have sex with a girl he had just met the same day, and a high school girl, at that. Melissa was worried. Worry had always been a problem for her.

The music was good and the drinks were strong. After two drinks, Melissa relaxed a bit. Maybe she should have sex early and get it over with? Then she could enjoy the party. But how to go about it?

One of the girls, a pretty sexpot named Samantha, befriended Melissa. They hit it off, and while Melissa sipped her third margarita Samantha complained about her boyfriend Dean, the tall one sulking over there in the corner. Apparently Dean was under the impression Samantha had cheated on him with Bowen, who was the handsome guy dancing with Arabella. To save their relationship, she needed to find someone to seduce Dean. She had no ideas.

"Tonight?" Melissa asked.

"It's not possible. Everyone is paired up. For example, you'd have to cheat on Jason. By the way, I always thought Jason was virginal. How is he in bed?"

"I met Jason for the first time this afternoon. I promised him a look at my boobs if he invited me to a Halloween party. I'm still in high school, you see, down in New York."

"Oh my God, you're perfect! Wait, you're not a virgin too, are you?"

"No. I lost that status with a friend from high school -- Dylan -- a few days ago. Dylan is back in New York."

"Are you loyal to Dylan?"

"Definitely not. I want to get laid tonight, or at least give a blowjob, or maybe both." Melissa surprised herself by talking about sexual desires so openly. Maybe it was due to the charm Beatrix had placed on her clothes?

"Are you legal? You look young."

"Today is my 18th birthday."

"For real? Your birthday is Halloween? Does Arabella know? I have to tell her!"

"Attention please!" Arabella sang into the microphone. "The lovely Melissa Marshall is 18 today. It's her birthday. The lucky girl was born on Halloween." There was loud and enthusiastic applause.

"Will she get the traditional 18th birthday fuck?" some unknown male voice asked.

"Is she wants one, I don't see why not," Arabella bellowed into the megaphone. "Do you want one, Melissa?"

Melissa, taken by surprise, didn't know what to say. She was flummoxed, but found herself saying, "I wasn't expecting this, but I've long believed in traditions, and ... but ... well ... I'm not sure."

There was a big cheer that arose from the crowd, which drowned out Melissa's next words, them being "No, I think it's not a good idea."

Melissa went into some kind of shock as three of the girls at the party undressed her. Suddenly, she was naked and on display to everyone. She went to cover her lady bits with her arms and hands, but despite her mental commands they refused to move. She remained on full display.

Simultaneously three girls were undressing Jason, who was maybe -- it was hard to tell --- even more embarrassed than Melissa. Girls, after all, are accustomed to showing a little forbidden flesh in public. Boys? Not so much.

Melissa was dragged over to Jason and the first thing she noticed was the flaccid state of his penis. Next, she saw the unmitigated terror in his eyes. She felt sorry for the clearly humiliated boy. He was a sweet guy, and not at all experienced with sex, she could tell. She had, at least, her fun times with Dylan just a few days earlier.

Melissa asked Samantha, who was next to her (it was Samantha who had removed her bra, while Arabella had slid her panties off), where they would go to "do the deed," as she put it. It was only then that Samantha realized this amazing high school girl was really and truly ready to fuck a guy she had just met that same day. She was impressed.

"Right here. You two can fuck right here," Samantha said. There was a mattress on a slightly raised portion of the floor.

"In front of the whole party? Seriously? I'm not sure Jason can do that," she said, and Samantha noticed Melissa did not say that she herself could not do it.

"I'm sure you can get him in the mood with a little blowjob. It may well be his first ever," Samantha said.