A Memorable Halloween 2023 Party

Story Info
High school student Melissa has quite the college experience.
8.2k words
4.64
15.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

High school student Melissa has quite the college experience

**

Note to the Category Police

This story could have been placed in First Time, or Group Sex, or Fantasy, or even Romance, but I chose Mind Control. Please be kind.

**

Dylan Sanders was born on October 31. Yes, Dylan's birthday was Halloween. Growing up, Dylan hated having a Halloween birthday.

Dylan took comfort at times, however, that the prettiest, and also the sexiest, girl in his class was also born on Halloween. He felt that he and Melissa were destined to be together. It was a pity that Melissa didn't share Dylan's vision. It's not that she didn't like Dylan -- she did like him. She liked him a lot; just not enough to have sex with him. Melissa didn't like any of the boys, at Dalton Highschool in New York City, enough to have sex with them.

Melissa had her own problems, and they were big enough to render Dylan's constant overtures and attempts to get her alone and kiss her seem rather minor. Dylan did achieve some limited success, however, simply from sheer persistence. Dylan had managed to kiss her, and even get her naked above the waist. He never did, however, succeed to obtain even a hand job, let alone a blowjob, from Melissa. Those he got from Amy. He had recently even been able to gloriously fuck Amy. He was beginning to wonder if he should still pursue the elusive Melissa, or instead just focus on Amy, since she put out.

Melissa, however, was Dylan's dream girl, and he just couldn't give up on the idea of bedding her, and making her his. She had an oval face, blue or green eyes depending on her mood, a blaze of headlights smile with white teeth, silken smooth skin, and chestnut-colored hair that framed her face perfectly. She also had a hot body, with boobs to die for.

Melissa was sick of doctors. They examined her thoroughly, both inside and out. Their diagnoses varied: It was her period; It was indigestion; It was eating gluten; The headaches were migraines; Maybe she had some rare form of cancer; It was an auto-immune disease; It was her ovaries; It was endometriosis; It was a mysterious virus; It was bacterial; It was this and it was that. Then there was the old standby: It was all in her head.

All Melissa knew was that she was in near constant pain. It was hard to deal with. Her parents even sent her to a shrink to see if the pain was all in her head. No help there.

It was Dylan who suggested she consult a witch. She laughed, of course. "Witches aren't real, Dylan," she had replied, when he insisted.

"Look, Melissa: Both of us are Halloween babies. Don't you ever get visions? I know I do," Dylan had said. Melissa did in fact get visions, but she had never told anyone, except for Christine Campbell. Christine was her best friend, but Christine laughed at her when she told her of her visions, perhaps thinking it was a joke. Christine! Her best friend Christine had laughed at her, and to her face. She decided if even her best friend found it laughable, it was best never to tell anyone else.

"You get visions?" Melissa had nervously asked Dylan. He nodded yes. "What do you see?"

"Various things," Dylan said evasively.

"C'mon Dylan. Confess. It's me, Melissa."

"Kiss me like you mean it, and I'll let you know what I can see, when I want to."

"Okay," Melissa said, and she gave Dylan a kiss that rocked his world. His cock became hard in seconds. As they kissed his hands roamed over Melissa's back, slipping up under her lightweight early fall sweater to the hooks of her bra. Melissa poured even more passion into her French kiss as Dylan released the tension in her bra. In return, Melissa roamed her fingers through Dylan's rich head of hair. She continued to kiss Dylan as he raised her sweater to her neck and slipped off her strapless, soft green bra, once again revealing to his eyes the most beautiful boobs in all of creation.

Melissa broke the kiss, and Dylan pulled her sweater up and off. He was sorely tempted, but he knew better than to try for her leggings, too. "Okay, Dylan, what kind of visions do you have?"

"If I concentrate I can see through clothes," Dylan said.

Melissa laughed. Dylan blushed and studied the whorls of the fake wood on the table. Melissa realized she had hurt Dylan in much the same way Christine earlier had hurt her. "Okay, Dylan, how about a test? You've got me half naked. What color panties am I wearing?"

"Green. They match your bra," he said. Of course they do, Melissa thought. That was too easy.

Melissa had a lovely shade of chestnut colored hair, so she asked, "Does my carpet match my drapes?" She knew guys talked like that.

"I'm not sure," Dylan said. Melissa looked smug, but then Dylan added, "Because you shave off the carpet. However if memory serves from a few months ago, I'd have to say yes."

"You've been looking under my clothes at my naked body for months already? Jesus, Dylan!"

"C'mon, Melissa. You know I'm crazy about you."

"What about Amy?"

"What about her?"

"Well if you're crazy about me, what are you doing all the time with Amy?" Melissa had asked.

"I'm getting the sexual release you refuse to give me," came Dylan's disturbingly honest reply. He was just using Amy for sex, by his own admission. This wasn't a good look for Dylan, Melissa realized.

Changing the subject, Melissa asked, "Do you have any other powers? Maybe you can help me?"

"Is this about why you are always going to see doctors?"

"Bingo. None of them can tell me what's wrong with me, let alone how to fix it!" Melissa complained. "I'm in constant pain." She was almost in tears from all of her frustration.

"Don't laugh, Melissa, but maybe you should ask a witch? After all, we both are strange, aren't we?"

"You sure are. Can you really, really and truly, see under my clothes?"

"Yes, you and anyone else I want to."

"What about Mrs. Johnson?" Melissa knew all the guys had crushes on Mrs. Johnson, their high school French teacher. She was in her early to mid twenties, and she had a killer body. She even had a pretty face. Melissa suspected all the guys jerked off to their imaginations of her naked.

"Yep. I 'see' her naked all the time. It's why I'm having trouble with French. It's hard to concentrate with Mrs. Johnson parading around naked, you know."

Melissa grunted in disgust. Suddenly she asked, "So you think I should see a witch?"

"Yes."

"Any ideas on how to go about that?"

"Yep. There's a coven just outside Ithaca, in upstate New York. We can check out Cornell while we're up there. Maybe share a bed in a nice hotel?"

"That's not going to happen, Dylan. Don't you ever give up?" Melissa feigned annoyance, but secretly she was charmed by Dylan's dogged attempts to lay her. She figured since he had already fucked Amy (Amy had bragged to her about fucking Dylan, in so many words), he sure as fuck didn't need to bed her, too! He just wanted to. Nothing wrong with that, she thought, unless of course one was Amy. Melissa didn't like Amy that much. She could see the attraction for Dylan though. Amy had a pretty face, a nice body, and she looked at Dylan with love in her eyes. Maybe it wasn't love, but lust? Does it matter to a teenage boy? Probably not, she thought.

Melissa was surprised Dylan's Dad let him drive the family car (a Range Rover, no less!) up to Ithaca. Even better, he prepaid for a hotel room for two nights. It had one double bed, of course. Melissa wore a long nightgown and kept her panties on at all times. They made out in a bed for the first time, and Dylan snaked his hands under the nightgown all the way up to her boobs, causing an avalanche of giggles from Melissa.

"Let's get naked," Dylan said.

"Why? You can already look through my clothes," came the unexpected reply.

"I'll be honest. I want to touch you all over."

"I'll be honest, too. No."

They argued back and forth, but Melissa was resolute, although after around 30 minutes she rose from the bed and removed her nightgown. Dylan no longer had to look though her clothes to see her gorgeous body. Melissa had left her panties on, but they were lace, skimpy, and highly sexy. It took Dylan only minutes to get a hand under them and Melissa felt the fingers of a guy who was crazy about her for the first time. She couldn't admit it to herself, but it was nice. It was, in fact, very nice.

Dylan still had his boxers on, and Melissa kept him in that state. Even though his ministrations were -- face it! -- wonderful, she was not about to touch his cock. Dylan channeled his memories of his times with Amy and dealt with it.

Melissa was slightly unglued, however, because she kept fending off the strong desire to remove Dylan's boxers and play with his cock. She gradually realized Dylan was putting those suggestions in her head. She'd have to discuss that with him, later. She wasn't sure such things were even possible. Meanwhile her pain was increasing dramatically. She excused herself to go to the toilet where she promptly vomited. This was not good.

**

The excuse the two teenagers gave their parents for the trip was that they were checking out Cornell as a possible college. They even took the tour offered by a junior coed who was adept at walking backwards. Melissa was amazed their pretty guide never tripped.

"Are you checking out her body?" Melissa whispered.

"Hell, yeah," Dylan replied.

"Does her carpet match her drapes?" The girl was a blonde, after all.

"She shaves, like you do," Dylan replied. Melissa shook her head. Dylan was incorrigible, and yet somehow it amused her. To be fair however, she felt if she were a guy, and if she had Dylan's power, she'd do the same.

**

Considering the two friends were on a witch hunt, the local witches were surprisingly easy to find. The coven was not hidden. A five second Google search and there it was, in nearby Freeville (population 469). Melissa called ahead, and she explained herself. Since her undiagnosed pains seemed uninteresting -- or so she thought -- she explained that her birthday and that of Dylan were both on Halloween. Mostly, she spoke of Dylan and his powers, including, apparently, his newly discovered ability to put ideas in her head. She wondered if Dylan's obvious ability to lay Amy involved similar brain manipulation. Not that it would be needed much in Amy's case, she nastily thought. Relating this to the head witch of the coven met with an excited reception. The head witch said:

"You're in luck. Anne de Chantraine is visiting our coven. She's one of the most powerful witches in North America. If anyone can help with your mysterious ailment, it's Madame de Chantraine."

Melissa arranged an appointment. Dylan and Melissa had a long talk with Anne de Chantraine; Melissa didn't believe of course that Anne was a real witch, but she did immediately realize that Anne had a true presence. She was in awe of Anne. There was something about Anne's eyes that mesmerized Melisa. She also knew that Dylan was in awe of her sexy body; Melissa could tell Dylan was checking her out naked, using his special power. Anne seemed to be blushing in response, as if she knew Dylan was checking her out, and enjoying the view right through her clothes.

Anne was especially interested in the kind of pains Melissa experienced, where they occurred, and when they were the worst. She asked Dylan to leave them alone for a while. She inquired about Melissa's relationship with Dylan, and what their plans were -- if they had any -- for the future. Finally, she dropped the bomb.

"I've never seen this before," Anne began, "but it's documented in the witchcraft lore. It's hard to read, because it's in ancient French dating from the 6th century. The first woman to have this affliction -- for lack of a better word -- was named Lais of Corinth, in ancient Greece. Corinth at the time was known for its extensive dedication to prostitution, which even had its own temple."

Anne paused so Melissa could absorb what she had been saying. Melissa nodded, and Anne continued. "You know of course all the legends about vampires. Don't worry -- vampires are not real, and I don't think you are one, of course. However, your condition has some analogies to that of vampires. Your body has a need, a true need, for seminal fluid. You have three holes for its entry. Your vagina is the best, but your mouth is a close second. Your anus is a distant third. Obtain some seminal fluid from a willing man, and your pain will subside. Obtain enough of it, and your pain might even disappear."

"Are you saying," Melissa asked, filled with trepidation, "that blowjobs and fucking will cure me?"

"Have you and Dylan --"

"No, never. Never with anyone."

"Well, you look young. When will you be 18?"

"This coming Halloween is my birthday. It's Dylan's birthday too, coincidentally. I think that's why he's always been so fixated on me. We'll both be 18. I have a question, please."

Anne nodded for her to continue.

"If I do this and get lots of semen inside me, will the pain go away?"

"According to legend, yes, it will."

"Permanently?"

"To be frank, I don't know. It could be only a temporary fix and need to be periodically repeated. Possibly for your entire life. This is not a well-documented condition, presumably because it's so rare."

Anne thoughtfully added, "I do know, however, that Lais of Corinth was famous for her blowjobs. Men would come from miles around. She always swallowed, too." The implications were not lost on Melissa.

"Much later, in the 17th century around the time of the French witch trials, Marie the Marquise of Brinvilliers is believed also to have had the same affliction. Unfortunately, she resorted to murder, rather than blowjobs. Pain can do that, I suppose."

"I suggest you start with Dylan. Give him a blowjob or a fuck, or better give him both. You're in Ithaca, with Cornell and Ithaca College right here. Halloween parties will be everywhere, and so will horny guys, if you get my meaning."

"You're not that subtle. Anyway, thank you a lot!"

"A word of warning, Anne. Your birthday is this coming Tuesday. You are a fully developed woman and quite pretty, to boot. If you don't get a load of semen inside you by midnight Tuesday, I'm not sure, but your fate could be sealed. Your pain would be so intense as to put you into a coma. Were that to happen, nobody would know how to cure you, nor would anyone think to fuck you during a coma. You would be doomed."

Seeing Melissa's face of pure horror, Anne added, "As I said, I'm not sure. It's just speculation. Halloween, however, is a dangerous time. It's a dangerous time for someone turning 18 on that very day. I suggest you take this seriously. Maybe start with Dylan and move on from there."

"What?" asked the incredulous teenage girl.

"Think about it. You're smart. You'll figure it out. And by the way, tell Dylan to stop checking me out right through my clothes or I'll block his sick brain," Anne said, and she rose to her feet. "Now if you'll please excuse me, I have other things to attend to."

"One more question, please, if I may?"

Anne nodded. "I can feel Dylan's thoughts in my head. He's been putting pressure on me for sex, and at times it feels compelling, but I've been able not to submit -- at least so far."

Anne was stunned. This is what had happened with her and Jerry, long ago. She had not seen this coming. It meant, of course, that Dylan was a potential wizard, and Melissa was a potential witch. Dylan was farther along than Melissa.

"Also, I'm pretty sure he got Amy and my best friend Christine to have sex with him that way, although with Amy it took only a little effort, I'm sure. Christine was a surprise. He doesn't know I know about Christine. Any advice?"

"He sounds creepy, but he has what you need. Have fun seducing him. He'll be easy. Most young men are easy, all the more so for a pretty girl like yourself. Send him back to NY and stay up here and visit some Cornell or Ithaca College parties, why don't you?"

"Tell you what," Anne added." I'll give you some tricks to make you the life of the party at Halloween." Anne took out her wand, pointed it at Melissa, mumbled something in Latin, and then put the wand away. "Have fun," she said. Melissa's intrinsic modesty was about to fade away.

"Thank you, Madame de Chantraine," Melissa said, as she rose and left the room.

Dylan wanted to know what happened with Anne De Chantraine but Melissa wouldn't tell him. All she said was that Madame de Chantraine wanted Dylan to stop checking out her body through her clothes.

**

Melissa and Dylan had a lovely afternoon. They visited the Ithaca farmer's market, saw three waterfalls, and toured the Cornell campus.

The only thing marring a lovely time for Melissa was her constant pain, which was becoming excruciatingly bad. She had a constant urge to grimace, but somehow managed to hide most of the grimaces behind fake smiles.

"These margaritas sure make a girl horny," she said, in the Mexican restaurant they had chosen for dinner. Melissa licked her upper lip and winked. "I'd bet they'd go well with some cum, you know?" Amy had told her that Dylan's cum was salty. They were enjoying Mexican food in the evening, and used their fake IDs to get margaritas to wash down the food. Melissa teased Dylan relentlessly.

Dylan was gobsmacked. Melissa had never before spoken like that, and they were in a restaurant, to boot! "I'll go to the toilets first. I'll text you when I'm ready for you to meet me there. Use our code knock on the bathroom door. Bring a fresh margarita with you," she said. As she walked to the head, Melissa was nearly bent over in pain. It had never been this bad before.

"Sorry it's a little cramped," Melissa said. "Take down your pants and underpants and sit on the toilet. And give me the margarita, please."

Melissa was topless in the restroom and squatting in front of the toilet. She got between Dylan's knees and saw his penis for the first time. It was tiny, and all shriveled up. She tentatively touched it. It stirred! Okay, let's see what we can do.

I need his cum, she thought, as a pain shot diagonally through her body. She gently, even lovingly, caressed Dylan's penis and his testicles and the entire ensemble of his genitalia began to grow. Okay -- good for me! Melissa thought, suddenly feeling powerful. Melissa watched as Dylan's shriveled penis transformed into a bonafide cock, and his testicles became his balls. Why did I wait so long to do this? she thought, silently.

The moment of truth came. She suppressed her disgust and took Dylan's still growing cock into her mouth. Dylan groaned in pleasure. Encouraged she began to caress the purple head of his cock with her tongue, even as another sharp and almost crippling pain shot through her body again. Boy did she hope Anne de Chantraine was right! The pains were the worst in memory.

Melissa was amazed by how big Dylan's tiny cock was becoming, apparently in response to her sucking and tongue caresses. It would soon be too big to fit entirely in her small mouth. She decided just to take the top half in her mouth, and to stroke the bottom half and caress his balls with her hands.

A third flash of intense pain shot through her poor body and quickly after it a tad of pre-cum emerged from Dylan's cock. The change was remarkable. As Melissa swallowed Dylan's pre-cum she felt an other-worldly sense of well-being. She wasn't pain free by a long shot, but the shooting pains stopped. Hugely encouraged, Melissa began sucking Dylan with renewed vigor.

As for Dylan, he was living his dream. Okay, the toilet in a Mexican restaurant in Ithaca was not his dream place to finally have sex with his fantasy woman Melissa, but hell -- she was giving him head! Moreover, unlike Christine, Amy, and yes, even his older sister before her, Melissa actually wanted to suck him, of her own free will! With the other three women he had to use his brain-wave power of manipulation, especially intensely with his sister.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers