A Memorable Halloween 2023 Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit, Sherlock," Melissa whispered back, remembering that she had given her first blowjobs only three days earlier, to Dylan and to Andrew Jackson in the toilet of the Mexican restaurant.

Naked, and in front of the entire party, Melissa dropped to her knees in front of the equally naked Jason. Melissa's boobs bounced a little, and seductively, as she sunk to her knees. Arabella pushed Jason close to Melissa until his cock was near her mouth. It flashed through Melissa's mind that she and Jason had never even kissed. Well, time for that later, she thought.

Melissa lovingly grabbed Jason's cock and watched it grow slightly as she fondled it. Jason was trembling with fear, which endeared him to Melissa. She gained confidence with every show of terror she could detect from Jason. It was like a law of physics: The Conservation of Confidence. The more confidence Jason lost, the more Melissa gained.

Jason's shriveled up cock began slowly to grow a little due to Melissa's gentle and loving ministrations. She took it inside her mouth, her eyes looking up continuously, focused on Jason's face. She let it drop for a second to whisper up to Jason: "I promised you my boobs -- this is your chance. Decide if you want to cum in my mouth or fuck me once you're hard. Either way, I'm getting your cum tonight."

Jason's face lit up in a smile. His hands went to Melissa boobs, and he lovingly played with her nipples while he got the first blowjob of his life, and he had to admit: The blowjob was heavenly, even beyond his wildest imaginations! He was in love with this exhibitionist high school sexpot. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

The man from the Mexican Restaurant toilet, the one who received Melissa's second blowjob and gave her $20 after it, earning the nickname Andrew Jackson in Melissa's mind, was at the party. He had come with Susie Bethel. He came over to Melissa while she was in mid blowjob, and he raised her rump to put her on all fours. Melissa ignored it and kept right on blowing Jason. Even when she felt Andrew's long cock enter her, she kept right on blowing Jason. Andrew sunk his cock all the way in and Melissa groaned. It was clear to all that she was loving it.

Melissa was getting spit roasted and the crowd loved it. Both men and women cheered loudly; all except for Susie, who looked to be on the verge of crying. Samantha took her boyfriend Dean, the one who was mad at her for having cheated on him with Bowen, and presented him to Susie. "Have fun, you two," she said, and walked away.

Susie and Dean started necking. Dean undressed Susie slowly, all the time kissing her, and even before Andrew unloaded inside Melissa, Dean was on top of a naked Susie and fucking her brains out. Out of her peripheral vision Melissa could see Samantha smugly smiling.

Floodgates had opened, and the Halloween party became an orgy like Cornell had rarely seen! Melissa ended up getting cum from her blowjob with Jason, from her fuck with Andrew, and when Dean had recovered from his fuck with Susie, she got another load from him. He fucked her missionary position. Arabella let two guys fuck her, too, and most of the other girls gave blowjobs, fucked, or both. All except Samantha, who remained loyal to Dean throughout the orgy.

Close to midnight, the happy and almost completely pain-free Melissa, put on her witch outfit. A broom appeared from nowhere. She grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him aboard. To the shock of both the young lovers the broom flew them above the trees to the coven in Freeville. As they became airborne all the party-goers cheered the two young lovers and waved farewell. Looking back, Melissa didn't understand how all this could have happened. Science, as she knew it, could not explain much of it. She felt she had a lot yet to learn.

What was important, however, was that -- for the first time since her menstrual cycle began seven years earlier -- she was free of pain!

**

Dylan met the bus when it pulled into its space at the Port Authority in New York. He looked very happy and expectant to see Melissa, and she looked at him with new eyes. He was a handsome guy. She idly wondered if he had fucked Amy while she was exploring the wonders of Cornell. "Yes, he did," a noncorporeal voice whispered inside her head. Beatrix was still looking after her. Melissa smiled. That wiped away her guilt.

It's hard to find a lonely place to park in Manhattan, but Dylan was motivated. Melissa was soon naked on the back seat of Dylan's Dad's Range Rover. Dylan played with her boobs as he fucked her to smithereens. Melissa so wanted to ask if she was a better fuck than Amy, but she now was too smart to ask such things. She just enjoyed the fuck and -- especially -- the cum that came with it.

"Did you enjoy Halloween up at Cornell?" Dylan asked, during their post-coital glow.

"Yes. It was surreal. But it's so, so nice to be home, lover. Want to fuck again?"

God, I love this girl, Dylan thought, as Melissa sucked him until he was once again hard.

**

As it turned out, Andrew Jackson had some influence with the admissions committee at Cornell, since he was fucking Dr. Candace DeWitt, a sexy and married MILF on the committee. Melissa's application was a strong one, and it was not a stretch to admit her. The scholarship Dr. DeWitt agreed to offer her was just gravy. Poor Dylan, however, did not get into Cornell. He ended up going to SUNY-Binghamton so as to be close to Melissa. Melissa noticed Amy too chose SUNY-Binghamton as her school. She was getting quite accomplished at raising her eyebrows.

Melissa had to choose among Jason, Andrew Jackson, and Dylan. Samantha had reclaimed Dean. Melissa ended up choosing all three and enjoyed a delightfully complicated four years at Cornell. Most of her time there she was pain-free, too!

**

This story is my entry to the Halloween Story Contest 2023. If you liked it -- and I hope you did -- please award it with lots of stars. Thanks, and Happy Halloween!