A Memorable Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Family vacation but mom enjoyed it the most.
4.1k words
3.07
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story from a time when I was in 10th grade. Our family of three had gone on a vacation to a beach for 3 days during Holi. We couldn't find any hotel near the beach area hence we had to stay in a residence somewhat away from town.

The owner of the house named Pandey who was a 46 years old had his 8 years old grandson come over for a week. Occasionally, he would rent his estate for tourists and that's how we found our stay at his place.

His house had two floors. He lived on the upper floor while the lower floor was rented to us for 3 days. At the time of arrival, we realized that we were the only ones to have booked two rooms at his place. It was nice and quiet and we were enjoying the ambience.

All three of us had now dressed into our 'homely' outfits. My father who was 51 years old at that time, wore a track suit. While my mom, who was 45 years old, wore a pink nightie. I too had changed into a t-shirt and shorts and started exploring the place.

I quickly made my way to the roof of the building to take a good look of the place. While scanning the proximity, I saw my father strolling the garden while my mom was near the entrance gate speaking to someone.

I was trying to see who she was speaking to and after a moment I found it to be Pandey's grandson. I too wished to speak to him and hence rushed to greet him right away.

As I reached her, I found out that mom wasn't speaking to the kid but to Pandey himself. His grandson stood there while he spoke to my mom. I introduced myself and shook hands with Pandey and his grandson.

The kid's name was Hardik. He seemed a bit shy at first but opened up once I spoke to him a few times during our conversation. Pandey suggested Hardik to give me tour of the place.

I wasn't really looking for a tour but he insisted so I left those two and walked away with Hardik. As we were walking away, I heard Pandey offering to do the same with my mom.

Mom suggested that she could do it with me and Hardik instead but Pandey was persuasion skills were great and she agreed after all. Hence, me and Hardik walked one way, while mom and Pandey walked the other.

I wanted to be with mom but I didn't want Hardik to feel abandoned so I tagged along. While walking, we ran into my father who spoke to us for a minute or two then told us he wanted to take a nap and headed towards our rooms.

Hardik looked at me and said "your father must be really tired after all the journey." I nodded my head and kept walking. I told him that my mother should also be just as tired and she needs to rest as it was Holi the next day. Hardik replied "don't worry, we will run into them in a while."

After around 10 mins of exploration, I grew restless as I had not seen my mother. Hardik insisted that she must have returned to her room. So I thanked him politely and headed to our rooms.

I found my father, asleep and snoring but no sign of my mom. I was a bit worried and thought of waking him up but then I heard Hardik calling for me.

I rushed to where his voice was to find him standing near the main entrance. I asked him if he had seen my mother to which he replied, "look there! They're heading towards us."

I looked at the street to find my mom and Pandey walking towards us through the street. I was wondering why they left the premises of his estate in the first place. So I waited for their arrival.

Once they came back, I asked her why did she leave the guesthouse when she was supposed to take a walk within the estate. She replied "Mr. Pandey asked me if we were ready to celebrate Holi the next day and since we didn't have any colors with us, he offered to take me to the nearest shop to buy some."

She then handed me the color pouches and thanked Pandey for his company and walked towards our rooms. Before leaving, she asked us if I wanted to head back, to which I declined and she went off.

I then looked at Pandey and he smiled and walked away as well. I was there with Hardik now and he asked if I wanted to play a while with him. I nodded in approval and we went towards the garden.

I asked him where his grandma was to which he answered "she lives with my family now." Upon further enquiry, I came to know that Pandey and his wife had quarreled recently, hence she wasn't around.

The two of us played for a while and went back to our respective rooms. There I found both of parents were asleep. I joined them and took a nap myself.

My father woke me up at 9 pm for dinner. We went together, took our seats and were waiting for Pandey. He arrived with Hardik and started to serve the food.

He greeted father by saying "Evening sir! Hope you had a good nap." My father smiled and said yes. He greeted my mother next "you look great ma'am!" My mom smiled back and thanked him. He then greeted me "Did Hardik show you around?" I answered with a nod

The five of us then sat and started having our meal. Father complimented his cooking skills and he entertained us with small chit-chats.

Once the feast was over, he thanked us and wished us Good night. My father asked, "who's gonna clean all the dishes?" He replied, "don't worry, I'll do it myself. I always have. Since Hardik is here, he will lend me a hand so we will be good." Dad felt pity on them and offered to help them.

He declined and they started cleaning. Seeing the kid do the cleaning, my mom volunteered to help them out. "I'll help them and join you in a while." She said and walked ahead. "That's your mommy, always eager to help." said father as he smiled and pat my shoulder. "Let's wait for her in the room son" he said and walked towards our room.

I didn't want mom to help Pandey but I too felt pity for Hardik so I stood there and watched on.

Pandey was pleased to see her. Initially, he didn't let her help him but she was already cleaning the dishes so there was nothing he could do now. Mom said "you shouldn't have Hardik do any of this since he's only a kid." Pandey paused for a moment and then asked Hardik to stop.

"Go to your room Hardik. Me and aunty will finish the job here." "Are you sure granpa?" he asked. "Don't worry, we adults can handle this. Go to your room and sleep. We got a big day tomorrow!"

Hardik washed his hands and left. As he left, I heard father calling for me. I went back to our room to find out that we had run out of drinking water which is why dad had summoned me.

I obliged and went to the dinning room to fill some bottles where I found my mom and Pandey doing the dishes.

The kitchen sink wasn't too wide thus they were standing adjacent to eachother and cleaning them up. They hadn't noticed me as I observed them from a distance holding an empty bottle of water.

I could hear Pandey asking her what she'll be wearing during tomorrow's event. My mom puzzled by his question answered "well, I'm not sure. Why do you ask?" "No reason, just out of curiosity. Besides, even the dullest outfit will look great when you put it on!"

Mom thanked him with a soft laugh. "I bet everyone from your colony must stare at you wherever you step outside the house." he added.

"why would that be?" mom asked. "are you kidding? any man would be dumb not to notice someone as beautiful as you! I for one would stare at such a marvelous person all day if I could." commented Pandey.

It was obvious to me that he was flirting with her now. While making such comments, he would move his left elbow to make contact with mom's right hand.

She didn't protest probably because the sink wasn't too wide. He finished cleaning at his end and asked her if she needed help. Mom told him to wait as she too was nearly done.

While waiting, Pandey kept the conversation running. He had now turned towards my mother and as he spoke, I could him peeking inside my mom's nightie.

Suddenly I heard my father calling my name. I immediately went to him and handed the bottle. He asked me what took me so long snd where's my mother. I didn't know what to tell him so I told him that she's almost done and would be here any minute.

I wished him good night and told him that I'll speak with Hardik and be back in a while. As I left our room, I switched the lights off and shut the door on my way out.

I was starting to get curious of what those two might be doing in the kitchen and also, I liked what I felt inside my pants. Wondering what might happen if they were left all alone in the kitchen turned me on so I tip toed my way to the kitchen.

Apparently they were done cleaning the dishes and had taken a seat around the dining table. They had begun a friendly chat revolving around family matters.

Suddenly, Pandey told her that he's a bit into astrology and can predict one's future by seeing an individual's hand.

Mom seemed quite surprised to hear that. He then offered to predict her future and told her to show her hand. She seemed hesitant at first but a bit of persuasion and she brought her left hand forward.

Pandey capitalised on this opportunity and brought his chair closer to her. He then held her hand and looked at it closely. "With a hand as soft and beautiful as yours, it's difficult to focus on my job!" he said.

Mom smiled a little and asked her what he thinks of her future. He commented "you are going to get wealthy and be really happy if you open up to people."

He further explained, "wealth and good fortune awaits you only if you let new people come into your life. You're destined to be rich at some point. All you gotta do is be an opportunist."

"Like you?" she asked. Looking into her eyes, he replied confidently with a smile "exactly! I never let an opportunity slip out of my hands you see."

Mom smiled back and said "good with words aren't you?" He made good of this chance and placed his right hand around her shoulder and answered "not just words you see"

Mom didn't protest to his advances which had me shocked. She further enquired "what else are you good with Mr?" To which he replied, "being a friend in need and also being at the right place at the right time."

Mom was being flirty but I knew she wouldn't do anything stupid so I kept observing them from a distance. "It's a beautiful night outside. Would you care to take a walk?" proposed Pandey.

"It's getting late. I should probably return to my room. My family could be waiting for me." said mom. Pandey once again started persuading her by saying "Oh come on! Surely another 10mins won't hurt. Besides, if they were waiting, they would have called you out by now."

She didn't seem interested to go out but Pandey kept persuading her, "Just another 10mins I promise and we will return to our rooms. Just want you to see how beautiful this place looks in moonlight."

Mom eventually gave in exclaiming "Just 10mins alright?" then I saw them leave. As they left through the back door, Pandey locked the door from the other side and I couldn't follow.

I quickly rushed to the main gate and sneaked my way to the gardens where they were seated on a long swing where atleast 3 could sit side by side. It was indeed a very beautiful moonlit night.

They were swinging to and fro but I couldn't hear what they were chatting about. Mom kept some distance between her and Pandey while they spoke. From where I hid myself, all I could hear were their laughter.

They kept chatting and giggling for a while but then suddenly Pandey moved closer to her. He and my mom were now sitting right next to one another and mom didn't seem to mind.

To be honest, they were looking like a couple at this point. Seated on a swing on a moonlit night. All of a sudden mom burst into laughter! "He must have cracked a joke" I told myself. And then Pandey made his first move by placing his right hand around her shoulder.

Slowly but gently he started massaging her shoulder. The nightie mom had worn was sleeveless and Pandey made the most of it by pressing her upper arm region. They kept the conversation going as if nothing had happened but I knew that a lot was going to happen tonight.

He then put his left hand on her left forearm and started to press it nice and soft. This kept on for the next 5 mins after which he suddenly moved his head closer, to whisper something into her ear. Whatever he said seem to have made her smile.

She didn't get offended or offered any resistance. This only made him bolder! Once again he leaned towards her and whispered something into her ear but instead of moving his head backward, he unexpectedly lay a bite on her ear this time!

Mom immediately let out a moan. He knew it was his moment! Without any delay, he started sucking her left ear and his left hand was now massaging her upper left arm. He was also pulling my mom towards him with his right hand which was on her right arm.

They had stopped talking completely and had now started enjoying each other's company. Within a minute or two, Pandey dropped his lips down on her neck and started kissing her vigorously.

Every drop of restraint had left her body and she started to moan heavily. It was 11:15 pm and the night was young. I had never been lucky enough to watch my parents make out but I knew tonight I was finally going to watch my mom get fucked for the first time, that too by a different man.

The only thought in my mind was "will she let him penetrate her?" My heart started pounding heavily as I saw them get intimate. Mom had lifted her head upwards letting Pandey kiss all over her neck.

Having tasted her neck, he then pulled down both the edges of her nightie exposing her shoulders and began licking and biting them. While doing so, he placed his left hand on her belly and started moving it upwards.

I could feel the heat now as I pulled my dick out and started stroking then and there. In just a few minutes I let out a stream of load when I saw him grope my mother's right breast!

He let go of her right arm and held her left breast with his left and right breast with his right hands! Mom had lost all restrains and was moaning heavily with her tities in Pandey's hands now.

He was squeezing them with both his hands as if she was his wife. Just as he was having his way with her, he let go of her left boob and grabbed her chin. I knew what was coming.

While holding her chin, he turned her face towards him and went for a kiss! The moment their lips made contact, he put his hand back on her breast and started squeezing again.

This erotic scene kept on for around 4 mins and Pandey was ready to up the stakes. Once again he let go of her left boob and was now lowering his shorts. "What the hell!" was my reaction upon seeing his 7inch black hairy prick.

He had not shaved in ages! He had lowered his shorts and his tool stood straight up in the moonlit night. Mom wasn't aware of his actions as of yet. Then he grabbed her left hand we all know where it was going.

While planting kisses on her lips, he brought her hand near his shaft and made her grab it. Mom was taken aback but he started forcing his tongue between her teeth. He wanted to taste her tongue at this point.

I finally saw an ounce of resistance as mom didn't want to let him reach her tongue. Pandey wasn't having any of it though, with his left hand, he pinched her belly and that was enough to part her teeth.

With no time to waste, he immediately thrust his tongue inside her mouth and it found its way to her tongue. For a few minutes, mom tried resisting his moves but her resistance soon came to an end and she showed her arousal by kissing him back with her tongue and stroking his dick at the same time.

At first, I didn't think she would go too far but it was clear to me now that my sweet mother and Pandey were going to have an intercourse tonight. For once I thought of being a good son and waking my father up but I had been mesmerized by what was happening before my eyes and it was too much to stop them now.

I had a feeling that Pandey was after my mom right from the start but now I wanted to see what he'd do now that he finally got her. The thought of watching my own mother having sex was erotic enough but to get an opportunity to watch her getting fucked by someone other than my father was simply overwhelming.

All of a sudden I heard a faint sound from the kitchen. I quietly made my way to the kitchen to find Hardik roaming around. I opened the gate and approached him. "What's wrong kid?" I asked.

"Grandpa told me to wait for him but he hasn't returned! I'm afraid to sleep alone." He exclaimed. I tried to calm him saying that his grandpa is busy with something so he should go and sleep but he was too afraid to sleep all by himself.

I didn't want to waste any more time there so I explained, "Listen if you promise to be real quiet and calm, I'll show you where your grandpa is. But you have to promise me that you won't tell a soul or make any sound."

He agreed to my terms so I told him to wait outside. As he left the kitchen, I went to my room to check on my dad. He was deep asleep. I felt pity on him when I looked at him sleeping so calmly. While he was sleeping, his wife was being screwed by another man!

I shut the door behind and walked out to join Hardik. He was waiting outside for me. I asked him to follow me as we tip toed our way to the gardens. I told him to stay hidden and I hid myself to get a view of what was going on ahead.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Both Pandey and my mom were fully naked by then! She was seated on the swing and Pandey was standing infront of her with his 7inch cock inside her pretty mouth. My mom was giving him a blowjob!

"Why is your mom and my grandpa naked and what are they doing?" asked Hardik in astonishment. "your grandpa seduced my mother and now they're making love!" I exclaimed. "And what does that mean?" he asked further

"well it means that they're going to enjoy each other's body before we leave. Now no more questions! Just watch and enjoy" I explained. Just as I finished explaining, Pandey pulled his shaft out, started stroking his dick by himself and blasted a thick load of semen on mom's face.

Her face was a complete mess! With her hair loose and her skin glowing in the moonlit night, she was looking nothing less than a sex goddess. Pandey dropped to his knees and started sucking her erect nipples with passion.

The sight of her face soaked in Pandey's cum and the pure pleasure she was feeling while getting her nipples sucked by this man couldn't contain me an longer! Once again, I pulled my tool out and started jacking off in awe.

Despite being a kid, Hardik was too consumed by what he was watching as to not ask me what I was doing.

My mother was in the heavens! Her left hand on Pandey's hair while her right hand was stroking his dick. She was moaning like crazy! They were looking like a perfect couple making out on a perfect night.

He sucked and bit her nipples for about 10 mins and then kissed her. With her being seated on the swing, he moved his head down between her thighs and started licking her clit.

Mom hadn't shaved either. She too was pretty bushy. Probably not as much as Pandey but bushy indeed. Pandey couldn't care less though, he was enjoying licking & sucking the living shit out of her.

5mins into this and mom couldn't hold it in any longer. With eyes shut, she came into his mouth, returning the favor. However, Pandey just swallowed all of her love juice with pleasure. He then stood up to get ready for the main event.

I knew what was coming next. They had done all they could to excite each other. I didn't think mom would let him come this far but there was no going back now. Pandey had seen her from the top to bottom. Felt every bit of flesh on her body. Tasted her private parts and she had tasted his. There's no denying it now, she was his slut.

Pandey lifted her up gently and laid her on the swing. He rested her left leg over the swing and her right leg was hanging down. With her legs spread apart and her unshaved pussy clearly in view, Pandey got himself in position and was about to penetrate her!

12