A Memorable Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was about to enter her, mom covered her pussy with her hand and asked "Where's the condom? I don't want any risk of being pregnant!" "I don't have any right now but don't worry, I'll pull out. I promise." he assured.

"Alright but make sure you pull out in time. I don't want to carry your seed with me to home." she panicked. He remained quiet and removed her hand with his.

He started by rubbing his hard dick on her pussy walls. He even rubbed his dick on her bush to tease her and it worked like a charm. Mom was begging for his dick at this point and she decided to take things in her own hand.

With her right hand, she grabbed his dick and started inserting, inch by inch. It didn't take long for it to disappear inside of her. I was so surprised to see that! Either my dad's was just as big or she had taken in more dicks before. Her pussy was showing its experience and it couldn't have been this way with just my father's alone.

Pandey kept his long dick inside for a while and then began to pull out & and push in. Mom responded with a very erotic moan "Ahhhhh.....uffff....oohhhh!"

This was the moment I was waiting for! He was finally nailing her with all his might and mom was relishing every moment of this extra marital intercourse.

I was in total awe of what I was witnessing! He was breeding my mother without any kind of protection whatsoever! And by the looks of it, mom was enjoying the pounding as much as Pandey was.

He was fucking her with all his might, up & down, left & right and my dear mother was livid and lost in the moment. She was responding accordingly with her exotic moans. She had completely forgotten about her marriage as she grasped the back of his head in delight and looked straight in to his eyes pleading for the fuck of a lifetime.

To be continued.......

12