All Comments on 'A Memorable Vacation Pt. 01'

by ShadOwmerE22

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

To be continued...? Why? All was said! Son finds out who his mother really was, and now had doubts about if his father really was his true father! And being a sick fuck he didn't go call his father! 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Reported for involving underage children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is hard to enjoy stories that seem to be written by foreign writers who believe that they know English. Proof reading would solve this problem and the stories would then be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have read some other stories similar to this one on other sites,seems very much that indians sons enjoy seeing their mothers get fucked by some other person and accept to be humiliated and accept their father also to be humiliated. A self respected son would have sent both to the hospital for lack of respect toward his father and himself..

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

It badly needs editing.

kirei8kirei8about 1 month ago

Unless blood is spilled by the father on the wife, son,and lover, why bother with a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please dont!!!

Continue it

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 month ago

JUST A SUGGESTION--YOU'VE LAID THE GROUNDWORK VERY WELL, NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD SEE SON TALK MOM INTO A WALK THE BEACH WHERE HE TELLS HER HE'LL KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT FOR SOME OF THE SAME. SHE MUST EITHER GO FOR IT OR CONFESS TO DAD.NOT HARD TO DECIDE WHICH WAY SHE'LL GO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is too early to rate. Just enough information to make it confusing. The kid is a fucking worm for not telling his dad about mom being a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An AI would have written a better story

alexmaksialexmaksiabout 1 month ago

Very very hot. please continue with more dialogues with mom confession about other dicks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a good start. I own a large home, a portion of which I rent as an Airbnb. I am a single male, age 49, and fucking the occasional renter is great fun. Only once have I been with a married woman who was with her family on vacation, but it was an awesome fuck. She was in her early 40s but not fertile, so a condom was unnecessary. Keep writing.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3about 1 month ago

Story has good build up and all but this belongs in incest not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When I was younger my mother had a “special friend” that we sometimes met for lunch and then went to his house. I got to play on his video gaming system while they spent time alone in his bedroom. I went outside one time and peeked in the window and saw her bouncing on his naked body. It was a few years later that I realized my mom was having an affair. Good for her. Dad was a prick, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

extremely good

26thNC26thNC6 days ago

Takes a real cunt to act like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous