All Comments on 'A Merry Christmas Lock In'

by Louise69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing , beautiful

what a stunning read, i stayed up way to late ( early morning ) to read this i just couldn't stop ,thank you for the happy ending. in transition my self this touched me heaps . thank you so very much. always in awe of your writing . much love to you.xoxo

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 6 years ago
Fantastic

A brilliant story and I certainly hope you write more in the future ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story in weeks

Loved it!!! Now we need a sequel!

KryssigurlKryssigurlover 6 years ago
Amazing and heart warming

I don’t think I can eloquently express how beautiful this story is. Just, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awe inspiring!!!

Absolutely amazing and wonderful, hope to read more in the future!!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Love your writing Louise

Great Christmas story filled with lots of details we all love and the sharing of love of all the characters. You never fail to entertain us. Bravo and Merry Christmas to you.

A loving fan,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You scored the big one on Christmas.

I love to read your stories. And this one is as good as your stories about Louise and Jade. If you do publish this story, you need to correct the error that I discovered in chapter 3. I believe you meant Beth.

"While waiting for the nail varnish to dry, Jade went back to the bed and picked up a box that had I'd barely noticed."

You had your popular characters on your mind when you wrote that chapter.

Do you intend to continue with the story of Sophie and Beth?

It is also very sad that you will soon be ending the Louise and Jade stories soon. They have been some of my most favorite stories on this site.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Late to the Party but still with Belles on.

Thank You Miss Nichols,

I have loved every word you have posted and will be so sad to no longer have your special brand of inspiration to look forward to. I wish you all the luck with whatever the next chapter in your life brings.

Sincerely,

Rikki B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Manintights loves this.

I just love this story. I shared all the emotions of the `boys` transformations and felt a huge affiliation with them as they enjoyed their new lives. I truly wish I could have been there too. My only gripe is that none of the boys found a sexual attraction to one another and enjoy some intimate experiences!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved it!

It reminded me of back when I was still an egg I had fantasies of getting trapped in a mall and getting to try on all the dresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous